Baby in the Woods Pt. 02

Story Info
My subs next fantasy - put into words for her.
1.9k words
4.5
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearby, there's the snap of a twig.....................

You flinch as you hear the rustle of branches behind us. Before you can look round, I slip an alice band over your head and cover your eyes. You aren't sure what's happening now but you can't wait to find out.

Footsteps get closer to us. You can hear whispers. It's men. Maybe 2, maybe 3, you can't tell. They seem to be saying hello to me. And then you realise, this is all set up. If you hadn't been okay with that first guy, then these men wouldn't have approached us. It's what you've dreamed of all this time.

Now you can hear them talking, and it's about you and to you. 'Hello little fuck-bunny' says one. 'Nice looking tits' says another. 'I can't wait' you hear one say. One of them places a piece of soft masking tape over your whole mouth. Now you can't talk, or scream.

Then I stand you up, holding your hands tightly in mine and smooth your dress down over your waist where it had stayed, ridden up after the last encounter. You feel someone take the blanket off the tree and I lead you forward. I turn you to face me although you can't see anything. I take the front of your dress in one hand and slide it down, over your breasts and down, right down to your ankles. You're completely naked and you can't see a thing. I grasp your hands again.

A hand reaches out and touches your breast. It can't be me, I'm holding your hands. Then another hand from the other side. They both start to rub and caress your breasts and your nipples are beginning to rise to their touch. Hands reach round from behind you and cup your breasts. So, you think, there's 3 of them. Rude men, touching you. Then one of them rubs his hand down the outside of your thigh. His fingers trace a path towards your pussy. As he reaches your mound I lean towards you and command you to open your legs. His fingers dip between your legs and slip in towards your pussy. He touches your clit and you whimper and your legs tremble. He continues to gently rub your clit and your orgasm rises through you. I hold your mouth closed so that your cum scream is held in. Your legs wobble as the orgasm races through your body.

The man to your left has opened his trousers and his semi-stiff cock pops out. I take your hand and guide it down towards his cock. You take it and hold it gently. He thrusts his hips towards you and this makes his cock slide between your fingers. You get the message and begin to stroke him. The man to your right wants the same and he frees his stiff cock from his trousers. I guide your other hand to him but I don't have to do much -- you know what's required and you grip his cock gently and then begin to rub it. They both have their hands between your legs, pulling your labia apart and touching you. It's just going to get messy if we stay like this. But we're going to do more than just stand here and play.

'Sit down' I command and begin to ease you down to the ground. Hands come round behind you and hands grip your arms on either side. You are slowly lowered to the floor to sit on the blanket. You are forced to lay on your back with strong arms holding you still. The hands begin to drift over your body again, pinching your nipples and rubbing your pussy. You groan with pleasure. Another orgasm rocks your body.

With a nod that you can't see, I shift and the man to your left moves round to kneel between your legs. The man to your right and I lift up your knees and open them wide so that your pussy is fully exposed. The man between your legs dips his head and shoves his face into your pussy, licking your clit and slurping your juices. His chin is gently touching your butt plug, making it wiggle about, and this makes you super horny. You cum almost immediately. He sits up and the man to your right leans over and sucks your pussy from above making you cum again. You're breathing heavily now. The man at your head grasps your hands and holds them over your head.

Before the last wave of orgasm has left you, the man kneeling between your legs has put a condom on his pulsing dick. He leans forward and the tip of his cock touches your lips. You realise what's going to happen now and you whimper in anticipation. He slides forward and his cock enters you. He thrusts, hard, into you and you respond with moans and shivers. It doesn't take him long, 4 or 5 thrusts, and he grunts as he cums inside you. I can see your stomach contract as you also cum and your pussy squeezes his cock and drags the last of his cum into the condom. He lifts himself up and withdraws his now limp cock from inside you. Your body is quivering from the attention and the number of orgasms that you've already had.

I can see how much you enjoyed that last fuck and know that you're going to enjoy the next few minutes even more. The guy to your right swaps places with the man who has spent his load inside you and now he kneels between your legs and pops on his condom. He doesn't waste any time and enters your wet pussy without hesitating. You are so wet he slips straight inside you and begins to pump. Time and time again he shoves his hard cock into you and you cum once, twice, three times as he thrusts into you. His orgasm builds and he rams hard into you as he explodes and fills his condom. Lifting up above you, his dick with its filled condom slides out of you. Even the feel of his cock leaving your pussy makes you cum again!

He moves away from you and takes the place of the man who was holding your arms. That man is now kneeling between your open legs but he hasn't undone his trousers yet. The other two guys and I all know what's about to happen. But he waits. Your wet pussy stops contracting and your breathing becomes normal again. You are calm and probably think it's all over. But it isn't.

His name is Zoltan. He's known in the circles of people who use the internet to find men with a talent. He has a reputation. He's ready now and he slips his trousers down to reveal his cock. He applies his condom.

I reach over and gently lift your head, slipping the blindfold off as I do, so that you can see what's about to happen. You look down between your legs at a cock that is probably 12 inches long and about 4 inches thick. It's the biggest human cock you've ever seen. It bobs as if to acknowledge you.

'Oh My Fucking God' you mutter under the tape and you close your eyes and lean your head back to await him.

He leans forward, balancing on his hands. The tip gently brushes your soft pussy lips and as he leans further they part as if to welcome him in. Your pussy is still, fortunately, very wet and so the top of his cock slides between your outer lips quite easily. So he pushes further towards you and you feel the head of his cock start to stretch your pussy open. Further and further he pushes until the first 3 or 4 inches of his cock are inside you. This is already driving you wild and you cum on his cock. We are holding down your hips so that you can't escape his cock and as your orgasm subsides he pushes deeper inside you. He is nearly all the way in and slowly sliding back and forth inside your open pussy. Your pussy is stretched as much as it's ever been and you are sopping wet with your own juices. I lift your head again so that you can see the monster inside you sliding in and out. I nod to Zoltan and he pulls back a little and then rams his whole cock inside you. You feel like you are going to burst but you also feel a huge orgasm building. He thrusts again and this time you cum, hard. Your hips buck but we're still holding you down. Again he pushes deep inside you and now he is close to cumming too. Once more he rams his cock in you and his balls actually slap you're the butt plug that's lodged in your ass and this drives you crazy. He is all the way in now and he grunts with pleasure as he unloads his cum. Because he's cumming his cock has got even thicker and you cry out, partly in pain but mainly with pleasure, as he fills your pussy completely. This makes you cum again and waves of pleasure move through your body. This time you don't buck because you want to feel him inside you, feel him stretch your pussy apart and feel the tip rubbing hard against your cervix. Your eyes roll back and you enter a world of pleasure like you've never felt before. Your next orgasm washes over you and you sigh with pleasure. You can't move now - you're spent.

He's cum now. He's finished. He lifts himself up and with an audible popping noise his spent cock drops from your pussy. The condom hanging from his cock has an enormous amount of cum in it. No wonder he's known by the ladies.

He gets to his feet, as do the others. Now you can see them, 3 ordinary looking guys in regular clothes. They all make themselves tidy while watching you laying naked on the blanket. You try to cover up but I won't let you. I gently remove the tape from your mouth and say to you 'Say thank-you, baby'. 'Thanks' you whimper and as they grunt to answer you each one of them takes a ten pound note from their pocket and drops it on your naked tits. 'Ta' they say and walk off into the woods. You feel like you've been well and truly 'used'.

I sit you up. You are shaking with little shivers of pleasure moving through your body. You get to your feet and I help you put your dress back on then I grab the blanket and put it back on the tree trunk -- you aren't ready to walk yet. We sit there without saying anything for a while but after a couple of minutes you look up to me and say, 'thank you Daddy'.

You are smiling too much though. I reach down between your thighs, force your legs apart and rub my fingers hard on your clit. You cry out, 'no more please Daddy', but it's too late. I want your last cum of the day to be the result of something I do to you so I rub and I rub, making you cum again, 2, 3, 4 times more. That's better. Your pussy is saturated with your juices.

We aren't going to clean you up, you can walk back to the car park like that. Back at the car I place the blanket on the seat to catch your juices and then lift you up on to the seat. You can't close your legs, they won't shut. So you sit there with your pussy on show and we drive off.