Baby it's Cold Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other?" I asked.

"Friends and Family?" She asked in return.

"The friends and family are dressed but there is another folder there where some of them are not," I said as I clicked on the folder.

She leaned forward and sideways as she looked at the thumbnails on my screen. "An interesting group," she said.

Some were singles and some were couples. "I have a bunch more but these are ones that are attached to memories from the old days," I said as I clicked on one. A young woman came up standing by my fireplace. "That is my daughter. She is the spitting image of her mother and twice as feisty."

"A very beautiful young lady," Betty said and then sighed. "I don't have a picture of my daughter on here."

"You should have her send you some," I said as I reached over and patted her arm.

She nodded and grinned as I did. She clicked on the folder marked Other. A dozen or so thumbnails came up. I leaned sideways to have a look. I did a half double take as breasts and dicks on the same persons came into focus. "Transgender," I said softly.

"That doesn't shock you?" Betty asked.

I shrugged. "I've seen them before. We even had one that used to camp in the same area we did at the nudist resort."

"You are more worldly than I thought," she said as she clicked on one of the thumbnails. A muscular guy was standing next to a less muscular woman who had nice breasts and a dick as big as his.

"A nice looking couple and I can see where they would be inspiration for a story."

Betty chuckled. "A half dozen stories actually." She closed the picture and the folder.

I clicked on the folder named 'My Wife" and it opened to show a screen full of thumbnails. Betty leaned closer and sideways. With a soft groan she whispered, "Your daughter does look like her."

"Pick one," I said and she leaned even closer.

A moment later, she groaned again. "Click on the first one and then put it on slide show," she whispered as she stood up and moved over to sit on my right thigh facing the screen.

I did as she asked and she made a whimpering sound as a picture of my wife in all her glory came up. She was lying on a lounge chair next to a pool. Her feet were on the flagstone, her knees wide apart.

The next picture showed her about the same way on a lounge chair on a sundeck. "Your backyard?" Mary asked.

"She loved it out there. The woods on three sides and the house between her and a major highway with all the traffic," I replied.

Betty made a whimper sound and sat back. "I've never been outside naked," she whispered.

"Come summer, I have the perfect cure for that."

With a shiver, Betty leaned back forward. The picture up now, showed my wife from the back walking naked down a trail in the woods. "So many ideas for stories," she whispered.

"None for real life?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh hell yes," she said and then groaned.

"That trail is still there. It leads down to my deer stand," I told her.

She made the whimpering sound again. As another picture came up. It showed my wife climbing a ladder up to the deer stand. "You and her naked in the deer stand?" She asked quickly.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "If that thing could talk, I'd have to shoot it."

She groaned deeply and leaned back against me. "If you only knew where my writer's mind was going right now."

"I know exactly, in vivid detail, since I was there in real life."

She looked at me and then she laid a kiss on me even better than the one in the kitchen. One arm was on my shoulder and her hand on the other side was on my chest. I had one hand on her back and the other was on her shoulder.

With a deep groan, she broke the kiss and sat back quickly. My hand that had been on her shoulder was now on her left breast. Out of reflex, I gave it a squeeze. She gasped loudly and I jerked my hand away.

"Uh, sorry about that," I said quickly.

She grinned and grabbed my hand. "I'm not," she said as she pulled my hand back over and placed it on her breast. She had one hand on my wrist and the other one covered my hand.

When I gave her breast another squeeze, she moaned softly and said, "Do you know how long it has been since any hand besides my own has squeezed my breast?"

"I, uh, hope that is a rhetorical question. I'm terrible with tests," I said jokingly.

Betty chuckled. "I had a mammogram earlier in the year and that damned machine hurts."

I squeezed her breast again. "I'll try to be gentler that the machine," I whispered.

She made a soft whimpering sound as she pulled my hand away from her breast and turned to look at the screen. She groaned at the picture on display. My wife was on her knees with them spread wide, her ass and sex pointed right at the camera. She was looking at the camera from around her knee with a big grin on her face.

"I, I think I missed something," Betty whispered.

"Nope, it's all showing in all its glory," I said softly.

"My writer's mind is into pure porn at the present," she whispered.

"So were we a few seconds after that picture was taken."

Betty groaned long and loud. "Face first?" She whispered.

"Exactly," I replied with a deep sigh.

Betty moaned softly as she reached up and hit the escape key. The screen went to thumbnails. She laid her elbows on the edge of the desk and her head was between her hands. "I've been using the wrong inspiration," she whispered a few moments later.

"We are still talking pictures, right?" I asked as I reached out and rubbed her back.

"I write erotica, not porn," she said and then added, "But...."

"The butt can be very erotic," I said jokingly.

She sat up slowly and looked at me over her shoulder. "What if I said, show me."

I ran my hand and arm around her waist as I leaned forward. With the mouse in hand, I close that folder and opened the one marked, Me. As the thumbnails came up, I clicked on one. It showed me leaning back in an office chair wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

The left leg of the shorts was pulled up and my dick and balls were out in the open. My dick was hard and pointing up toward the top of the shorts. Betty groaned deeply as she sat up straight. I clicked to the next picture and she groaned even louder.

This picture showed me laid out on a lounge chair on the sun deck. I was completely nude. My dick was hard and laying against my lower belly. "You, you have a good body," Betty whispered.

"Thank you," I said and then asked, "Has anything like the size of my dick ever been anywhere near your ass?"

With a deep groan, Betty's hips gave a jerk and then another. I slipped my arms around her and pulled her back against me as she came long and hard.

*****

Betty gave a long hard shivering shake as she took a deep breath. She let it out slowly and sighed. "I, I haven't had an orgasm that strong in years," she whispered.

"Have you ever had one without touching yourself or someone else?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Never," she whispered.

"What set you off?" I asked softly as I moved my right hand up to cover her right breast.

She made a soft whimpering sound as I gave her breast a squeeze. "I, uh, I," she whispered and then groaned. "My ass is my biggest secret. My husband didn't even know about it."

"What about your ass?" I asked as I brought my other hand up to cover and squeeze her left breast.

"It seems like it is more sensitive than my vagina at times."

"When you were young, you used to stick a finger or other things in you ass when you masturbated."

Betty made a soft moaning sound and nodded. "Even now, I still do."

"Why not tell your husband?" I asked.

"He closed the bathroom door when he went to the bathroom. How do you think he would react to me saying things about my ass?"

"I can see that," I said and then squeezed both her breasts. "So a tongue against your asshole would put you in orbit?"

Betty gasped loudly and shivered hard as her hips flexed up and down several times. "A tongue on my sex anywhere would probably do the same thing," she whispered breathily.

"Never?" I asked in disbelief.

She moaned and shook her head. "I've heard about it. I've read about it, but...."

I chuckled and asked, "Have you ever been tied to a bed?"

"What!" Betty said sharply and sat up to turn and look at me.

I grinned and replied, "Only to keep you from knocking a hole in the roof when you head for orbit."

Betty returned my grin and turned to lean back against me. She chuckled and looked around. "Where are those hands? I don't want my breasts to get cold."

"They felt pretty warm to me," I said as I brought my hands around and covered her breasts.

She made a whimpering sound as she reached up and got a grip on the bottom of the tank top she had on. When she pulled upward with it, I lifted my hands enough for the thin material to slide up and over her breasts. When my hands came down to cover her bare breast, she groaned loudly.

"They feel even warmer this way," I said as I massaged her breasts.

Her hands came up to cover mine. "Do you have any rope?" She asked with a deep shiver.

"No, but I do have some straps my wife loved from time to time."

Betty groaned deeply. "I've never been tied up or down, whichever the case might be."

"My wife loved to relinquish all control sometimes," I said.

Betty shivered. "I don't feel like I've ever had any control at any time."

"You don't work?"

"Never. I went from my parent's house to my husband's house. I raised my daughter and took care of the house. He took care of everything else. When he died, I found out about life insurance, 401k plans, and some stocks and bonds. The bank where we had our accounts took it from there."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "The house is paid for, my car is paid for. I sold his truck and added that to what I had. I make enough off that money to pay the insurance, the taxes, and whatever else I need."

"What about your writing?"

She chuckled. "That started out as a way to get silly stories out of my head and to kill time. A friend of mine sent a couple of them to a friend of hers that works for a publishing house. Now I write them and they pay me. Extra money is always good."

I sighed and said, "It seems like you have a pretty full life. Maybe flying into orbit isn't needed."

Betty sat up and turned to look at me again. "Are you backing out on giving me flying lessons?"

My eyes went to her full breasts and the hard fingertip sized nipple capping each one. I licked my lips and then looked up into her eyes. "I've had a few girlfriends over the years since my wife died. None have complained about the flying lessons, believe me."

Betty cocker head to the side and asked, "Then what's the problem? Where are they?"

"None seemed to take to the country, shall we say. They all stayed in the city and you live in the city."

"I can't exactly sunbath nude on your sundeck or take walks naked in the woods if I'm in the city."

"Well shit, there is where I went wrong. I didn't get any of them naked outside," I said with a grin.

"You haven't got me naked outside yet, except in my mind," Betty said as she stood up.

"Uh, you'd freeze those beautiful nipples off if we go outside now," I said as I stood up.

Her hands came up and rubbed the ends of her breasts. "You sure have them hard," she whispered.

I took one of her hands and pulled it down to the front of my levies. When I placed it on the bulge in the front, she groaned softly as her hand moved over the material.

"Yeah, hard," she whispered as she turned her head and looked at the computer screen.

I chuckled and took her other hand. "Come with me. I think you've seen enough porn."

"But, but, but," she said as I pulled her away from the computer.

We went across the living room, across the kitchen, and down a short hallway to my bedroom. The room is large with a four poster bed with a canopy to the left, a sofa, two chairs, and a coffee table to the right. A large arched window dominates the front wall. The drapes are pulled back and the highway in front of the house is clearly visible.

Betty quickly steps behind me as a semi truck goes by. "Uh, maybe you should pull the drapes."

I chuckled and asked, "Why? We can see out but there is a reflective film on the outside that doesn't let them see in. That is, unless it is night time and you have the main lights on in here."

With a soft groan, Betty stepped out from behind me. I took her hand and led her over to the window. I stepped behind her and took her hands in mine. I raised her hands and placed them on the brick frame around the top half of the window and held them there as a car flew by on the highway.

Betty gasped loudly and tried to move her hands but I held them in place. She gasped again as another car flew past but she didn't struggle as much. When a large semi went slowly past from the other direction, she pushed out her chest and groaned deeply.

I chuckled as I let go of her hands. She didn't move them as another car went by. "Experience can be much better than porn, I've found," I said as I reached around and squeezed her breasts.

She took a deep shuddery breath and nodded as another truck went by. "If, if I knew you were lying about the film outside, I'd be coming my brains out at this very moment," she whispered softly.

"All the windows on the front of the house have the film but none of the ones on the back do," I pointed out. She groaned softly and shivered hard.

I chuckled and said, "Wait until you see the garden tub and shower in the master bath."

"Show me," she said softly.

I squatted down and pulled her shorts down around her ankles. As I did, another truck went by. She made a loud moaning, groaning sound as her hips flexed back and forth slowly. A moment later, she took her foot out of the shorts and moved it sideways. The other foot moved the opposite direction.

Now she was spread eagled in front of the window. I tossed the shorts in the chair in the corner. Her hips continued to rock slowly as cars and trucks passed in front of her. She groaned deeply and straightened up. "Show me the bathroom before I do go boom big time."

I took her hand and led her around the bed and through a door in the corner. There was a large glassed in shower straight in front of us with a large arched window in the back of it. There was a large walk-in closet next to it and beyond that, there was a large garden tub with a window behind it.

"Talk about getting clean and dirty both at the same time," Betty whispered with a shiver.

She looked behind her to find a double vanity and sinks with a large mirror running the length of the counter. There was a small commode closet at the end of the room but no door. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She made a giggly sound and whispered, "I think I've found my dream bathroom."

"My wife thought the same thing but not the girlfriends so much," I said.

She turned around slowly to look at the room. "I think my romance writing is going to be a whole lot more pornographic if I stay around here too long."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked with a grin.

"Uh, only my editor can say one way or the other," Betty whispered softly.

"How kinky is she or is it he?" I asked.

"It's a she and I'm not sure exactly but.... She has left some stuff in that I didn't figure she would go for."

"Lesbian stuff?" I asked.

Betty looked at me sharply. "Uh.... Something like that."

"A fantasy of yours?" I asked her with a wink.

"Uh, something like that," she replied in a soft whisper.

"My wife had that fantasy," I told her with a chuckle.

"Did she, uh...." Betty started to say and then let the sentence die as she saw the grin on my face.

"As long as I could at least watch," I replied with a wink.

Betty groaned softly as her hands came up to squeeze her breasts before she pinched and rolled her nipples back and forth. "There is a whole list of fantasies in there somewhere," she whispered.

I took her hand and led her back into the bedroom. I stopped beside the bed and indicated for her to get on it. She shivered and asked, "Uh, how about the rope or straps?"

"Lay back and look up," I said with a wink.

He sat down on the side of the bed and laid back. As her eyes focused on the mirrors in the top of the canopy frame, she groaned long and loud. Her eyes dropped to me and then jumped back to the mirrors. Looking back at me, she whispered, "I used a mirrored canopy in a story once but...."

"Roll over and get up on your knees the way my wife was in that picture."

Betty's eyes went wide and she stammered, "I, I, I."

"Consider it research," I said as I started to take off my t-shirt.

Betty groaned as she scooted sideways on the bed and turned so her head was toward the head board. She spread her arms and legs wide as she watched herself in the mirrors. "So much more than I imagined," she whispered a moment later.

She looked my way and groaned as she saw me taking my jeans off. Her eyes were on my hard dick as I tossed my jeans off to the side. "Roll over," I said as I put one knee on the side of the bed.

"I, I, I," she stammered but she didn't move.

I chuckled as I climbed on the bed. "I guess that means you want to watch," I said as I moved down to her feet.

"Watch," she parroted and then raised her knees.

I moved forward and reached between her knees. With my hands behind her knees, I pushed up and out. Her knees parted as they rose up. When they were even with her shoulders and about as wide, she let out a soft yell as she realized where I was going.

My first lick was from her tailbone to her clit. She came unglued as my tongue swept over her anus. When it dipped into her vagina, she tried to straighten out her legs but that didn't slow me down. My tongue on her clit had her yelling and trying to sit up. My tongue lashing her clit just kept her right on coming.

*****

I was laying on my side with my head on my hand as I watched Betty's face. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was wide as she breathed deeply and raggedly. Her hands were by her sides and her knees were still raised but spread wide. Her breasts were rising and falling with each breath.

She let out a soft groan as her eyes fluttered open. She glanced sideways at me and then up at the mirrors. Her knees snapped closed and she groaned louder. "How did you like your first lick?" I asked softly.

Her eyes jumped to my face as a bright blush covered her upper chest, neck, and face. "I, I, I," she stammered between breaths and groaned again.

"Want another one?" I asked with a big grin.

She nodded her head and then shook it. A moment later, she groaned and nodded her head again. "I, I, need to find the top of my head," she whispered as her breath became more regular.

"You were on a hair trigger," I said softly.

"Too much porn, too many wide open windows, too many mirrors," she whispered. "And then you added a hot, wet, tongue to the mix where a tongue had never been."

"I'll leave your clit out of the next few licks," I said and she groaned softly.

"My, my, my," she said and then let what she was going to say die out.

"I was going to concentrate just on your ass but you didn't roll over," I told her.

She groaned softly and blushed. "You, you wouldn't," she whispered.

Sitting up, I grinned and said, "Oh yes, I would. Now roll over and get that gorgeous ass up in the air."

"I, I, I," she stammered but she was rolling over as she did.

With her laying flat on her belly, I moved down toward her feet and straddled them. With a hand on each hip, I lifted her ass up. When she came up on her hands and knees, I reached up and pushed down between her shoulder blades. "Head and chest on the bed," I said and she lowered her upper body.

I worked her knees out to either side and then planted a kiss and a lick on each ass cheek. "Just relax, this won't hurt one bit, I promise," I said as I caressed and massaged her ass cheeks.