Baby it's Cold Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

She made a soft whimpering moaning sound and then gave a jerk as I used my thumbs to pull her ass cheeks apart. A puff of air on her asshole made her gasp and jerk. I gave her a few light licks right at the top of her ass crack. She made a soft whimpering sound as her ass moved from side to side.

As I moved the licks lower, the whimpering got louder. When the tip of my tongue brushed the tight ring of her anus, she gasped loudly and gave a jerk. I planted kisses and licks on her ass checks as she calmed down. My next lick was with my whole tongue across her anus. There was no jerk but there was a loud groan.

Lick, groan, lick, groan, lick groan, this went on for a while. When I quit licking, her ass wiggled as though it was looking for my tongue. The tip of my tongue probing her anus made her gasp and jerk. As I continued to probe, her ass jerked more and was accompanied by a soft groaning moan.

My tongue wasn't making much headway on entering her asshole but she was enjoying it completely. When I moved down and licked her vagina opening, she shivered and groaned deeply. I went back to her asshole and she moaned softly. I moved back and forth between her asshole and vagina.

When I figured she was relaxed enough, I stabbed my tongue against her asshole. It entered her a short ways and she came unglued. Her ass was jerking and bucking against my tongue, which was going deeper and deeper as she came long and hard.

I had a big grin on my face as I move up beside Betty and pulled her over on her side. I cuddled up behind her with my dick pressed between the cheeks of her ass. Her hips would wiggle from side to side and my dick settled deeper between her cheeks. I put my arm over her waist and cupped a breast in my hand.

She was asleep in a few minutes. I wasn't far behind.

*****

I woke up in bed alone. I rolled over on my back and smiled up at the mirrors in the overhead. Movement out the corner of my eye had me looking at the bathroom door. Betty was standing there looking at me with a smile on her face. "I had to clean things up. You had me quite messy," she said softly.

"Well damn, now I have to start all over," I said as I patted the bed next to me.

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth moved but no sound came out. Finally, she asked, "You're joking right?"

"I never joke about orgasms," I said with a wink.

She came forward to stand next to the bed. With a big shiver, she said, "I've already had more orgasms today than I had in several months even back in my younger days."

"Sounds like a personnel problem," I said jokingly.

Betty sighed and sat down on the side of the bed. She turned and looked at me for a moment and then laid back with her head on my hip. "He was the only personnel I had."

"That was a joke by the way," I said softly.

"A joke to you but reality for me," she whispered.

"And what is your record for orgasms in a day?" I asked.

She looked at me hard. "I, uh, don't know. Usually one. I think there was once back on our honeymoon where there was three in twenty four hours."

"My wife's record was like thirteen major one and an uncountable number of little one in a day. That was just with the two of us. Add another lady and that number could almost double."

Betty groaned and shook her head. "She was a better woman than me. The three I've already had almost killed me."

I laughed and sat up. "Not even close." I looked at the clock on the far wall. "We missed lunch it seems."

Betty looked in the direction I was looking and moaned softly. "It can't be three o'clock."

I chuckled and said, "Time flies when you're having fun."

Betty shivered and grinned. "I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, believe me."

"I've thoroughly enjoyed you also."

With a blush, Betty whispered, "I have kind of left you out, haven't I?"

"I've left myself out since I've been the instigator so far," I replied with a wink.

"Where were you thirty years ago?" Betty asked with a groan.

"Right here and married to a wonderful lady," I replied with a wink.

"A very lucky lady it seems," Betty said and sat up. She pushed at me to lay down as she moved over to straddle my shins. "Just lay back and relax while I see if I remember how to do this." With that said, she licked my shaft from my balls to the head.

As she continued to lick my shaft, I asked, "Did your husband enjoy getting a blowjob?"

She paused and looked up at my face. "Most of the time but it was his way as he tried to stuff the whole thing down my throat. Not that there was a whole lot to stuff."

"An anal control freak," I said and then moaned softly as she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue over and around it. She made soft whimpering sounds as she continued to lick and suck just the head. She was taking her time it seemed and I wasn't complaining in the least.

She was slowly working more and more of me into her mouth. Her tongue was fluttering everywhere. I had a feeling this was the first time she had ever been completely in control. The head of my dick bumped against the back of her throat and she jerked her head up until I came out of her mouth.

Looking at her own hand around the base of my dick, she groaned and looked up at me. "There is a lot left," she whispered.

I chuckled as I nodded. "Work with what you can handle and don't worry about the extra."

With a loud groan, she swallowed me to her hand and came up quickly again. After that, her head was bobbing up and down as her tongue went wild. Now it was my turn to groan. The head was touching the back of her throat at the bottom of each bob.

Between the suction, her tongue, and the teasing way the head was touching her throat, my orgasm was on the rise. It wasn't long before I said, "You're going to get shot if you keep doing that."

With a loud moan, she sped up and sucked harder. Suddenly she stopped bobbing her head and concentrated her tongue on just the head and flange under it. I went off with long hard spurts. She let out a yell and sucked even harder as her hips bounced up and down between my legs.

*****

My eyes opened and I looked down at Betty. Her head was on my hip and the head of my dick was still in her mouth. She was sucking on it rhythmically like a pacifier. I smiled at that and sighed. That sound seemed to draw her eyes upward to my face. She smiled around the head of my dick and kept right on nursing on it.

"You seemed to enjoy doing that as much as I did," I said still smiling.

She nodded her head and shivered as she moved her head back and let go of the head of my dick. "I, I came when you did," she whispered with a light blush.

"Good," I replied.

She made a giggly sound and said, "I've never done that before."

"You'd never had complete control before," I told her.

"I, uh, also swallowed. That is something else, I've never done before."

"The orgasm had you distracted," I said.

She shook her head and said, "I actually came even harder when I did."

"First times seem to have that effect."

"This has been an afternoon of firsts across the board," she replied and then sighed. "My writing will never be the same now that I actually know what I'm writing about."

"Remember to get two towels," I suggested. "One for you to sit on while writing and the other for your editor to sit on while she is reading."

Betty laughed and shook her head wildly. When she calmed down, she grinned at me and said, "You know you're creating a monster, right?"

"I'll take my chances," I replied with a wink.

*****

With the fire built back up, I was in the kitchen smother frying a couple of deer steaks, while I whipped up instant mashed potatoes, and heated up green beans. Betty sat at the counter with a glass of blackberry wine and watched.

When I started plating things up, she came into the kitchen to help and to carry things to the dinning table. I carried the silverware over and opened the drapes on the big window next to the table. Betty was seated facing the window.

Being naked in front of it and knowing there was no reflective coating on the outside had her squirming in her towel covered chair. I sat down at the head of the table and smiled at her. "Have you ever ate a meal nude with someone else around?"

"Uh, not since room service on my honeymoon," she replied.

"That is way too long," I said with a wink.

Her eyes wandered from her meal to me and then to the backyard as we ate. Finally, she said, "You're right, the deer steaks are tender and tastes a lot like beef."

I chuckled and nodded. "Too bad it isn't Summer so we could eat out on the sundeck."

Betty groaned softly. "I'm sitting in a puddle as it is. Out there, I'd be coming like crazy."

"And the problem would be?" I asked.

She laughed and shook her head as she replied, "My steak would get cold."

"But my dessert would be quite juicy," I said with a wink.

"It is right now," she confessed.

"Good," I said with a wink.

She groaned softly as she finished chewing a mouthful of green beans. When she swallowed, she asked, "And where are you planning on having this dessert?"

"I was thinking about right here on the table," I replied.

"You wouldn't dare," she said sharply and then shivered hard. "Yes, you would, wouldn't you?"

"Where else would I eat my dessert?"

"I've, uh, never been dessert before, so...." She let the sentence hang.

"So, lets eat up so I can clean up the kitchen."

"You cooked so I get to clean up," she said quickly.

"I have a dishwasher," I said with a chuckle.

"You do?"

"I usually wash them myself as I use them but...."

With a shy smile, she asked, "What if I'm out of the mood by the time I finish with the kitchen?"

"Then I get four straps out of the bedroom closet and see if I can get you back in the mood," I told her.

Her eyes jumped from me to the window and back again several times. "I, uh, I," she stammered and scooped up a fork full of mashed potatoes and put them in her mouth.

I chuckled as I went back to eating, myself.

*****

Sitting at the table watching Betty moving around the kitchen as she cleaned up made me smile. She was a very nice looking woman after all. She had the dishes in the dishwasher and was wiping down the stove and counters. When she finished, she took a deep breath and walked over to the end of the counter.

"How is your mood?" I asked.

"Interesting and curious," she replied.

"Anticipation is a strange mistress," I said with a wink.

She wiggled her hips from side to side and whispered, "More like a horny bitch."

"Same thing," I said with a grin as I moved my chair back and patted the table in front of me.

Betty shook her head but she moved over to stand between me and the table. "I, I, I," she stammered as she sat down on the edge of the table.

My hands on her waist helped her get up and seated on the edge. Her eyes were wide as I lifted her legs and placed her feet on the arms of my chair. "Now lay back and relax while I see if the dessert is ready."

Her eyes went to the window as she laid back. My hands pushing her knees apart made her eyes jump to me. "Beautiful, just beautiful," I said and licked my lips.

Betty moaned deeply and then let out a soft yell as I licked one inner thigh and then the other. Her knees moved wider and my tongue moved lower to lick and tease her outer lip and mound. Her hips rocked and flexed as I did.

I raised my head and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open slightly. Her hands were on her breasts. "Dessert smells good and it keeps moving around like it wants to be eaten."

Her eyes popped open and she whispered, "Please."

"Please what?" I asked to see if there were buttons to push.

She groaned loudly and said, "Please eat me."

When I did a face plant in her sex, she let out a yell and raised her feet to rest them on my upper back. Her knees going even wider. Licking her slit and the entrance to her vagina had her hips rising and flexing slowly. When I sucked on her inner lips and lightly chewed on them, she gasped loudly.

My hands ended up under her ass. I raised her hips higher and stabbed my tongue deep into her vagina. She let out a louder yell and flexed her hips wildly. The tip of my tongue rubbed back and forth over her g-spot and she gasped loudly. She was partially sitting up with a double handful of my hair.

A moment later, she was coming long and hard as I continued to lick her g-spot. As her orgasm tapered off, she pushed at my head. I moved it back and then attacked her clit. She went up in flames again.

*****

She was totally out of it as I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and covered her up. I turned on one of the red headboard lights and smiled as I headed for the living room.

I sat down in my recliner with a glass of wine after I built the fire back up. My mind was running over the highlights of the day. Betty starred in all of them. I was wondering how she would like living in the country as I dozed off for a nap.

*****

A warm body climbing in the chair with me made my eyes pop open. Betty was as naked as I was as she sat down astraddle my thighs and leaned over to kiss me lightly on the lips. When she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "You certainly know how to knock a lady out without using a club."

Her kiss along with her nipples and breasts rubbing on my chest had my dick rock hard. "I have been known to use a club ever so often."

Betty leaned back and looked down between us. With a soft whimper, she tried to move her knees forward but the angle of the chair stopped her. She made a soft growling sound and said, "Move your big ass down so I can get what I want."

I chuckled as I wiggled down in the chair. "Don't threaten me, I might enjoy it."

Her hot slippery slit rubbing up and down the length of my dick made me groan. After a few minutes, she was breathing hard. Suddenly she rose up on her knees, picked up my dick, rubbed the head around and over her hot opening, and then sat down hard.

She let out a yell as I entered her hot tightness. I let out a groan of my own. I could feel her inner muscles clamping down and releasing my dick as she slipped lower and lower. When her ass checks reached my hips, she froze with a gasp. She was now completely impaled on my dick.

"I, I, I," she stammered and then wiggled her hips from side to side. I could feel her along the whole length of my dick and she groaned softly. "I can't believe I swallowed the whole thing."

"And a beautiful job it was," I said in reply.

She lifted her hips a few inches and sat back down slowly. "This, this isn't going to last long," she whispered as she raised her hips a little higher.

As she sat back down, I asked, "For you or for me?"

"Yes," she said with a hiss in her voice as she slowly fucked herself with increasing length slow strokes.

She lasted longer than I expected, which made me happy. Her insides were like a hot tight velvet glove stroking my shaft along it entire length. I couldn't remember feeling anything like it before but it wasn't long before my hips were jumping up to welcome her home.

My hips slapping her ass sped her up and it wasn't long before I could feel a warm liquid feeling around the head of my dick that was flowing down along the shaft. A few strokes later, I added to that flow as my orgasm washed over me.

*****

I woke up as Betty pushed on my shoulders and then my chest as she sat up. I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me. "You make a good bed."

Flexing the muscles in my ass cheeks, I felt my semi soft dick move inside her. She whimpered and said, "You're going to make a mess If you don't watch out."

"Why do you think I put the towel on the seat of this chair. Not to mention the leather is cold when I'm naked," I said with a wink.

She cocked her head to the side and gave me a funny look. After a few moments she sighed and shook her head. "I was trying to remember if that towel was on this chair earlier or if you had this all planned out."

I chuckled as I said, "It looked like you were the one with the plan."

She laughed and said, "Could have been."

"How does a shower sound?" I asked as I reached down and lowered the foot support on the chair.

"There is going to be a big mess when I get up," Betty said as she wiggled her hips. There was a squishing sound coming from our connection.

I sat up and said, "Put your arms around my neck." She gave me a funny look but did as I said. I scooted forward and said, "When I stand up, wrap your legs around me tightly."

"But," she started to say and then gasped as I stood up with one of her ass cheeks in each hand. Her legs shot out and wrapped around my hips.

I walked out of the living room, across the kitchen, and down the short hall to the bedroom. As I crossed the bedroom to the bathroom door, Betty moaned loudly. "You, you're getting harder."

"And?" I asked as I entered the bathroom. I paused there so she could turn on the lights.

I took two steps forward and let go of one of her ass cheeks so I could open the shower door. We went inside and Betty shut the door. I turned and put her back against the tile wall as I used one hand to turn the shower on.

As her back touched the wall, Betty gasped and said, "Cold."

A moment later, I had the water temperature adjusted. I grabbed her ass check and spun us around so the shower was spraying between us. Betty groaned as she wiggled her hips. I used my hands to lift her up and then lowered her back down.

She let out a gasp and moaned as she said, "What a ride. I've never been carried before except over a threshold but this is a whole different thing."

I lifted and lowered her again, only this time I lifted her higher. I moved sideways and then turned to get her back wet and warmed up. I turned again and she was in the corner of the shower and getting fucked with long slow strokes as I raised and lowered her hips. Her back was sliding up and down against the tile.

It wasn't long before she was breathing hard and so was I. A few more strokes and she let out and yell as her hips jerked and bucked against mine.

*****

Somehow we ended up with me sitting on the shower bench with her still straddling my hips. She had her head against my chest, resting as her breathing returned to a more normal state. With a sigh, she sat up and looked around at the shower head. There was no water coming out.

"Uh, who shut the shower off?" She asked as she looked around at me.

"I have no idea," I said with a grin. "I was busy."

She made a giggly laughing sound and shook her head wildly. "I have no idea either."

Her eyes went to the dark window. She looked at me and whimpered. "Until now, I hadn't even thought about the window or who might be looking in."

"And what would they have seen if they were looking in?" I asked to push a button or two.

She grinned and said, "They would have seen us fucking like mad people."

I nodded and asked, "Do you think you could live out here in the wilds?"

Her eyes got big as she replied, "I think I could but...."

With a smile I said, "Yeah, we need time for the lust to wear off."

Slowly, she got to her feet and backed up. She looked down at my very messy dick and shivered as she went to her knees. She leaned over close to my soft dick and groaned softly. "I think that might take a long time," she whispered as she leaned closer and licked my shaft and the head.

She moved back slightly as she smacked her lips. "We taste good together." The next thing I knew, she had slurped up my whole dick. She made a loud whimpering, moaning, groaning sound as her hips jerked back and forth slowly.

"Are you coming?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded her head as she kept right on sucking and tonguing my whole dick. By the time she let go of my dick it was too much to keep all of it in her mouth. She rested her head on my thigh for a few minutes and then looked up at me. "You have no idea how much trouble you're in, do you?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers