Baby Sister Ch. 01: MARrIAge vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers

"We're not all as bold as Wiley. That's fine if you don't want those curves worked over. You're new to the family so I understand."

"It does sound...relaxing. My mother and I got massages twice a week in Colombia. I will think about it. Tyson said you guys were babysitting me while Mom and Oscar go on their honeymoon."

"You don't need any babysitter." He rolls his eyes, "Dad just asked us to keep you company while they're gone for a month. When you're as rich as we are, we can take time off from our careers anytime we want. Not all of us will be here at once though."

"I have Highbone."

"Lowbone. That old fart hasn't had it up in thirty years."

"I don't even want to picture that. Ewww! He's really nice. Why are we talking of such things?"

"Can't disagree with that. The old boy has been with our family since before three of us were born. We tried to get him to retire but he keeps saying this is his retirement home. I guess that has a ring of truth to it, he does live in the guest house. Dad's cool with getting his butler a butler."

"Funny."

"Let me grab a shirt and I'll go downstairs with you. Love that dress by the way."

"It is tight."

"You look tight."

"Excuse me?" She lowered her jaw.

"Your muscles." A wink led him away. She couldn't resist watching his own tight muscles dance away. For a virgin Maria was finding her brothers appealing. Even if they were almost twice her age. Although scary the month away from her Mother and Oscar could prove interesting if she could get past her shyness. Returning swiftly wearing a Texas Tech sports jersey Owen leads the way down the winding staircase. Half way down the steps Matthew was found pacing with his cell to his ear. Noticing Maria he paused in speaking until she arrived.

"5 foot even. 82 pounds. 34C. Virgin correct?"

"Come on Matthew don't humiliate the kid on her first day here." Owen shook his head sneering. Matthew merely grinned and whispered, "Hey Maria. Sorry it's just my job. I'm an FBI Profiler. You could probably get away without wearing a bra, your tits are perfect."

Her eyes bulge but she found it hard not to smile. She was not used to being the center of attention. That was normally her Mother. Owen slugged his brother in the bicep making him wince.

"Don't mind Matty he just says the first thing that comes to mind."

"I...do not mind."

"Uh huh! Can't get any more red Sis."

"Her underwear is red. She likes everything matching. Am I wrong?"

"No." She giggles, "I'm wearing a red G-string. Tell me something about myself that nobody knows."

"You like watching guys jerk off."

"Wiley told you didn't he?" She laughs hiding her face in her hands.

"Yeah. Nothing to be ashamed of." Matthew smirks.

"I'm not...maybe a little."

"We won't tell Esperanza."

"Thank you. She would yell at me. She still thinks of me as 15. I have...not been around men. Please forgive me if I shy away on occasion."

"18 a week ago right?"

"Yes. Oscar took me shopping for clothing and jewellery. He spoiled Mother and I."

"That's Oscar. Always wanting his girls looking their hottest." Matthew chuckled.

"I am not his girl. He just did it to make me respect him for marrying my Mom."

"Sure." Matthew chuckled as Owen hit him again, "I need to finish my call to the Bureau." Matthew took his leave.

"What did he mean?"

"Nothing! Matty's just weird. Guided tour of the house?"

"Okay." She followed Owen through the kitchen, family rooms, indoor gym and basketball court, sauna, massive library. Even a trophy room belonging to dozens of taxidermized animals. She wasn't thrilled about the death in the home. Regardless, the journey led to more specifics such as a wine cellar, and the laundry room. Finally, outdoors offered up a closer inspection of the pool and a tennis court. There was even a guest house out back for Highbone. Hearing dogs barking in the distance made Maria look almost frightened, her snapped glare at Owen gave him a clue.

"My brother's hunting dogs. He's got four Pointers. You don't like dogs?"

"They shed. Mother would not let me have a pet."

"They're harmless. Might lick ya to death is all."

"I would not like that. They are not allowed in our home I hope."

"Nope, only in the kennels. Jacob should be coming back here soon. He shot a wild boar earlier and posted it on Disgracebook. He takes any kills to a butcher that lives out in the hills and shares the meat with those less fortunate."

"I am a vegan."

"Lettuce pray." He laughs.

"You are Catholic like my Mother and I?"

"Not really sure what we are. Dad never made us attend church."

"What of your Mother?"

"Well, my Mother spent more time having affairs on Dad than mothering me. I'm pretty sure she called out Oh God a few million times."

"I am sorry. You all have different mothers?"

"Yeah, well Wiley and Tyson had the same mom. Longest marriage my dad had was Judith. She passed away a few years back from cervical cancer. Matty's mom lives in Cali she got remarried to a Naval Officer. Jacob's the eldest his mom just up and ran off leaving him with dad."

"This is very tragic."

"Yeah I guess it is. We get along pretty well without them. Let's hope Esperanza is the last of the bunch. I haven't met her yet but she sounds loud." He chuckles.

"She is quite noisy in bed, well, alone. She never brought men to our home. Thankfully most of her dates were spent in hotel rooms."

"Ah, the personal touch. What about your Father? Where is he?"

"I never knew my father. I was a pleasant accident Mother says."

"That's too bad. Well, you have a Dad now even if he's not the real deal."

"I am only here until I get my citizenship. Now that I am 18 I wish to see the world."

"You need money for that. Might wanna stick it out a bit here where the trips are free."

"For awhile. Mainly for my Mother."

"Understood. Dinner should be getting near. I'm gonna head back upstairs and change into something less workout. I'm guessing Dad's pooped out by now so the lucky couple should be coming down shortly. Take a walk I'll see you at supper."

"Thank you for my tour."

"Anytime Beautiful."

"You are quite handsome as well. You all are. Those I have met...seen. You know what I mean."

"Still got that image of Wiley's dick in that pretty noggin don't you?" He had to laugh.

"I had not seen one before. Why am I admitting this to my new brother about his brother?"

"Not thinking bad of ya, Maria. Listen...not trying to spook you...but our daddy raised us to be open and do what makes us feel liberated. Don't be surprised if Wiley's not the only one you see on occasion."

"I will have dinner in my room." She giggles then hisses through clenched teeth, "I will forever be embarrassed."

"I guess all I can say about it is you're a part of the family now. Join the freedom march."

"I could not."

"Sure you could. It just takes doing it enough times to realize nobody is worried about what you do. I'm pretty darn sure even your Mother will join dad on a few scantily clad romps."

"She is open, I was raised to take great pride in my body."

"Looks to me like you're doing a good job at that." He winks and looks her over from head to toe. She turns beet red at his inspection.

"You must not look at me so."

"Why not? You telling me you're not looking at us hunks?"

"No...a little." She snickers almost a sigh, "I will repent in my room this night."

"Alright then. I'm gonna go change." Owen leaves her by the pool alone, shivering at her new environment, it wasn't just the home, nor the country. It was the brothers. The sexual tension was lingering. Considering she didn't understand her sensations as well as she should she shrugged it off.

"I could not possibly be left here alone with..." Although trembling she peers over her shoulder with a frightened thought. Not of fear but of the possibilities being proposed. Everything was new to her. The excitement was building in ways that even she did not understand. "I have five very handsome brothers. At least I presume the fifth is equally as dashing." Hearing the sounds of a gate her confirmation was correct. In stepped the biggest brother yet. Jacob Barnett stood 6'6, 300 pounds of muscle wearing camo from head to toe. A ballcap worn backwards atop his head and dark sunglasses made him look very striking. Catching her in the corner of his eye he stopped cold in his tracks and rubbed his chin. She froze save for a casual flutter of her fingers in the form of a hello.

Without a word Jacob lumbered closer and walked directly up to her, peering down with a scowl. "You the baby sister?" All she could do was look up at his growl with eyes refusing to blink. A few moments of staring at her he adds, "You look like the doe I had in my crosshairs last week. Same beautiful eyes. Nice dress." He glares right down at her cleavage.

"You are Jack up? I mean Jacob?" Her thoughts were of Wiley's dick briefly rattling her thoughts under pressure.

"I heard about Wiley. Mine is bigger." He moved away from her and headed inside the house before stopping to glare back at Maria, "Everything is in Texas. Our family started that motto. Welcome to hell Baby Sister." He left her shaking like a leaf.

"Bigger? Oh my God." Flustered she paces in a circle shaking her nerves off. Controlling them finally, she makes her way into the house. Smelling cooked meat she grew nauseous. Locating the dining room amidst the massiveness of Longhorn Manor she discovered Wiley, and Matthew already seated to be served. At least Wiley was clothed this time wearing a checkered cowboy shirt and blue jeans.

"Take a seat little sister." Wiley scooted back standing until she sat down. She was shocked by his gentlemanly attitude suddenly. Matthew not so much, he was still jabbering over his cell's Bluetooth attached to his ear this time. It was obvious that Matthew was dedicated to his career. Tyson showed up a few minutes later and sat opposite Maria.

"Doing okay Maria?" Tyson offered concern.

"Yes." She smiled then leered sheepishly toward Wiley. Shrugging the youngest chuckled, "I wore pants, get your mind out of my gutter."

"We need to give Maria here some breathing room Wiley Coyote. She's having troubles adjusting to the U.S. of A."

"Mostly the US in U. S." Matthew interrupted between conversations.

"I am trying." She softly speaks, her hands in her lap trying to remain calm.

"We only bite when we're hungry." Wiley joked, "Me? I'm starving." He leans over rubs her shoulder briskly, his fingers drawing her micro thin dress strap down over her left shoulder. She was so nervous that she hadn't really missed its support, her dress was tight so the strap was albeit useless anyway.

"Does Highbone know that I am vegan?"

"I warned him." Owen arrived from the kitchens back entry. "No worries Sis. I tossed you a salad until we can get some vegan foods delivered. Good thing you told me at least. I doubt Dad even mentioned it. Is Esperanza vegan too?" He sits to Wiley's right.

"She is not. I do not have a big appetite so it works in my favour."

"I can tell. You're in pretty good shape Maria." Wiley explores her from the side.

"82 pounds, maybe 81 since I mentioned it earlier." Matthew smirked.

"Damn! You're a tiny thing." Wiley puckered.

"No. You are all just giants." The boys had a good laugh at her insight. It was true.

As the four sat getting to know Maria, the newlyweds made their appearance. Esperanza was radiant in a flowing white gown with a deep cut cleavage that dipped well below her breasts and offered a succulent view of her melons. Not only from the front, but from the sides. Being strapless gifted the world her golden shoulders. Definitely no bra.

Oscar wore a black button down shirt with a gaudy belt buckle of solid gold trim. He was dashing but comfortable. She was all about allure, her long silky raven hair even mounded atop her head to let her neckline share in as many kissable spots as could be found. Maria knew she was teasing her new sons. She was shameless. Even the splits up the sides of her dress left little to the imagination.

In unison all four boys in attendance whistled at Momma Barnett, she merely smiled and batted her lashes toward Oscar who beamed with pride.

"The whistles are for me." A thunderous voice approached claiming all eyes upon the arrival of Jacob who stood and poised in a feminine set of stances. Everyone laughed even Maria who wrinkled her nose.

"Sexy man." Tyson called out. "Take a seat Big Gay Hunter."

"You know I ain't queer Tyson. Do we gotta butt heads?"

"That sounded pretty gay to me. Butts and heads in the same sentence." Wiley chuckled.

"That's enough Boys." Oscar rallied as he pulled a seat out for Esperanza. Seating herself she draped her skirt between her thighs to show off her stunning legs all the way up to her hips on both sides. She knew very well Oscar's sons were admiring her, she found it impossible not to flirt with her eyes, even with her new husband. Being much younger than Oscar she was showing her youth, not that he minded. Oscar enjoyed his eye candy immensely. Being openminded and preaching to his sons to do the same with just enough class to be honorable.

"Mind if I make a toast pop?" There were two ice buckets on the table containing wine bottles. Pouring glasses so that Highbone could continue bringing out a pot roast meal Tyson passed out glasses. Maria was even offered one although not of age to drink. It wasn't as if she were driving so she accepted it with a nod from Esperanza.

"Let's hear it Ty." Oscar snuggled next to Esperanza his left hand on her upper thigh rubbing it softly. To her left Matthew removed his Bluetooth from his ear and leaned a bit to take in her flesh. Knowing very well that Matthew was checking her out Esperanza coyly swept her gowns skirt aside a bit more so that he could see her smooth inner thighs. He puckered with a wink as his Father took note, his eyes dropping to Esperanza's lap. Removing her hand the gown hid her interior. Oscar feeling especially proud of his wife's beauty moved his already located hand over to her skirt and lifted it away for an even better view of her pussy. Esperanza had to fan herself and complain about the Texas heat.

"It's getting very warm in here." She sighed as Oscar guided her legs a tad wider for a much better view. Matthew caught a glint of the tiny metal ball that pierced her clit. A light tickle by Oscar she was closing her eyes. Maria across the table was not really paying much attention she was smelling the wine in her glass and trying not to look silly doing it.

Once glasses were circulated Tyson stands up and faces his father. "One big family yet again Pop. From all of us to your lovely new additions we wish you a long and prosperous marriage. Welcome Esperanza...or do I call you Mom?"

"If you wish." She blushes as Oscar dips a finger up inside her, her eyes sparkling at his boldness. Not only that but Matthew was drooling beside her.

"To Mother then." All five boys lift their glasses and take a sip. Tyson then turns to Maria. "We have a sister. The curse is finally broken. We will look out for you and guide you through life baby sister. The teaching begins." Maria looked confused but smiled none the less. "Come to us, for us should you need anything." His wording slipped past with no questions. The boys all knew exactly how it was meant. So did their Father.

Watching his dad Wiley suspected something was going on, mainly because Matthew's eyes were drawn low toward Esperanza. Casually knocking his fork off the table he leaned down beneath the tablecloth and took an undercover approach witnessing his Father fingering Esperanza. Oscar noting his son's childish move leaned over to his bride and whispered his wishes. In response Esperanza moved her legs even wider her left foot literally touching Matthew's shoe. Matthew feeling it's compression lowered his own hand under the table to caress her knee. She was trying very hard to maintain an unsuspecting composure.

"We done talking? I wanna eat."

"So do I." Matthew mouthed his wish toward Esperanza who flared her eyes, a swift glance at Oscar led her to realize there was more to her husband than she knew when meeting him. His boys were all looking her over in some fashion.

Highbone lastly brought out Maria's salad with a selection of dressings in a rotating side dish. While she decided on her topping she heard her mother gasp. Oscar's fingers were digging deep inside his wife's cunt. Between Oscar and Matthew's sly leg massage she was nearing a climax. Just as her face expressed the need for release Oscar removed his fingers and used his napkin to clean them off. Feeling rejected she sat stunned and pulled herself together. Matthew merely shrugged and added, "We saying grace?"

"GRACE!!"

Maria nearly snorted her wine at the unified word so loudly used. Everyone began eating. This family was fun even if they were giants. She felt more accepted as dinner proceeded. Fiji was discussed, being gone a month meant Oscar was talking business with his boys making certain every aspect was covered. Finally as dinner ended the table moved to the family room for a nightcap. This time it wasn't fine wine.

"Jacob?" Oscar sat down and pulled Esperanza into his lap on the sectional sofa. "Break out the Hennessy. Cognac before bed makes the engine purr."

Jacob went to a wet bar in the corner and arranged whiskey glasses on a tray then popped open a fresh bottle, pouring a precise amount in each individual glass. Returning with the tray he passed them out. Stopping at Maria he looked to Esperanza for confirmation.

"One." She pointed at Maria, "You do not normally drink so I don't want to see you drunk."

"We do." Wiley chuckled.

"Chill Bro." Owen rolled his eyes.

"It's the truth."

"Slow it down Wiley." Oscar patted Esperanza's bare hip. Maria was aware of her mother's dress more now that the dinner table was not there to mask her behaviour. She kept her thoughts to herself as she accepted her glass of Cognac. Sniffing it like she had her wine, she winced at the bitter scent. She wasn't sure she wanted it but she also did not want to offend anyone. One quick toast to Esperanza again the men downed their gulp in one kick back. Eying Maria's uncertainty the chant arrived.

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" Esperanza was not happy with their encouragement but her husband easily swayed her from objecting.

Laughing nervously Maria just followed along with what they did. Hurling it in one gulp she bulged her eyes and instantly began choking. The group of brothers laughed as one. Owen and Tyson taking point sitting to each side of her to baby her by patting her back and rubbing her spine at the same time. It took five minutes before Maria could regain even a teary eyed composure.

"I suppose that ends my worry that you might want a second glass." Esperanza shook her head at her daughter.

"May I?" Maria shocked her.

"One is enough."

"Awww come on Mom." Wiley chuckled, "We're celebrating a happy occasion here. Let baby sister live a little."

"She is little." Jacob huffed without so much as a grin.

"Fine. Do not ask me why I allowed you to when you get sick. You've mixed wine and Cognac." Her Mother frowned but embraced the situation.

Bottle on the coffee table in front of them, Jacob poured everyone another round. This time they waited on Maria. "Count of three people." Tyson prompted. Esperanza was already regretting her decision. Not even she was good with alcohol. Still the boys were right this was a worthy occasion. The countdown began and on three everyone belted down their shots. Again Maria was brought to tears gagging but laughing about it. Esperanza was feeling the burn in her chest as well.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers