Baby Sister Ch. 01: MARrIAge vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I am not used to so much straight alcohol. I normally drink mixed drinks." She fanned herself with her fingers, "My it is so hot in here."

"It's just the Cognac Mrs. Barnett." Oscar increased his rubbing over her hip, guiding the skirt away from her inner thighs inch by inch without showing everything. Maria being pampered by Tyson and Owen was not really focused on her mom. Once Oscar drew his bride into a steamy kiss Jacob posed a finger over his lips and quietly poured the boys and Maria another round. Maria bulged her eyes, she was already feeling a buzz without a third shot. Still, she wanted to be included in the celebration of new beginnings. She felt she could handle one more. With her mother distracted Maria joined the five men in a personal toast.

"Here's to a month of getting to know you better Squirt." Jacob made the toast.

"I hope she does." Wiley mumbled with only Matthew hearing him.

"Virgin." Matthew whispered.

"So?" Wiley was right.

"Down the rabbit hole Alice." Jacob smirked clinking her glass, as everyone took their swallow. This shot went down a bit smoother for her. Blinking repeatedly to consult her tummy Maria brightened up.

"Mother is right. It is very hot in here."

Behind her Tyson made an unexpected move and unzipped the back of her dress all the way down to her butt crack. Rubbing her flesh gave her goosebumps. With her bra in the way Owen just caressed beneath it. She was getting really nervous, afraid more of reacting poorly than of their actions. Watching Oscar and her mom making out so dramatically made her wet without truly understanding why. Head spinning slightly under the influence she fell back against the couch. Eyes exploring her brothers who merely sat back watching both Mother and daughter, Maria began to sweat, her vision blurring in and out.

"You okay Sis?" Tyson caressed her cheek.

"The room is moving."

"Yep. Three's her limit." Jacob sipped his fourth.

"Fourth technically with the wine." Matthew was always on cue with accuracy.

Maria sat back up but held both temples with her palms as if regaining her senses yet still found herself groggy. Having zero experience at being drunk this was a whole new world order. She was not happy about her loss of function yet she could not help but giggle uncontrollably. In sitting up the top half of her dress being unzipped became loose over her chest, only a single strap held it aloft. One that Owen casually swept from her shoulder. By doing this her dress slipped forward to expose her bra cups by fifty percent. Lace material her flesh was shining through.

Eying her Mother absorbed by Oscar's attentions the boys were torn between the women. Yes Maria was young and gorgeous and vulnerable, but her Mother was drop dead sexy and in her primal. It took Jacob to sigh heavily and stand up tall towering over those seated. Observing Maria's behavior he played the gentleman and moved in front of her. Lifting her chin to note her awareness he grunts, "I'm thinking little sister needs to go sleep off the Cognac." She whimpered at being sent away but her body was not doing so well at the moment. Her motor skills were waning and it was pretty obvious Jacob's fingers under her chin was her only leverage at the moment. Peering up at him with glossy orbs sparkling at Jacob with a sense of innocent wonder he melted at bit. "Yup! Just like the doe in my crosshairs. Let's put you to bed."

Wiley stood up swiftly and pumped a fist, "I'll help." One swift palm on Wiley's chest sent him toppling back on to the sofa at Jacob's strength.

"I got this. You just sit your happy ass right there Coyote." The others knew better than to contest against the eldest brother. Leaning forward Jacob picked Maria up like a towel and tossed her over his shoulder, a mighty hand palming her ass for stability. Maria didn't even squirm but giggled and waved at the others while Jacob took her away. His hand was nearly as large as her entire tight little ass. She was in good hands.

With Maria out of the picture the show became all about Esperanza at the moment. In her lust to impress her husband she had moved into a more comfortable position of straddling Oscar's lap without missing a beat. Her long skirt swept to the side in this angle allowed the boys a perfect view of her heart shaped ass. Dad was giving them a show. His own palms gripping Esperanza's cheeks slid higher taking the thin material of her dress with them. In seconds her entire ass clean up to her waist was in full view. She was obsessed with her passion, if she was aware of her husband's shared experience she wasn't letting on.

Refilled glasses the boys toasted their stepmother's fine ass. Oscar was now even prying her cheeks wide to share an intimate butt pucker, tight and winking in her gentle rises and falls of passionate clinging to her man. Her palms to each side of Oscar's cheeks complimenting his own palms on her cheeks.

It was fun to watch their Dad being the brazen show off that he was. They all knew Esperanza was a flirt so if she knew that her ass was out in the open she was obviously good with it. Yet, their thoughts were elsewhere. Matthew got up and claimed a TV remote and stood to turn on a massive 80 inch wall mounted television to everyone's left, the volume muted and the picture dark until a light turned on. The visual was easy enough to witness that a hidden camera was in installed in Maria's bedroom. Watching Jacob tromp in with Maria on his shoulder he turned to the camera and flipped the brothers off. He knew. In Maria's stupor she had very little awareness outside of troubled limbs reaching for nothing in particular. Jacob took his time and stepped closer to the camera and gave the boys a good close glimpse of Maria's ass, her skirt lifted as high as her Mother's at the moment. With a wink at his kin Jacob reached in and pinched her thong and let everyone catch a glimpse of Maria's own wink. A tight perfect little clam that said hello without even knowing it. Show over Jacob was seen placing her in bed and covering her up. He even went so far as to kiss her forehead.

Prepared to leave he heard her choke and knew exactly what was going to happen. Poor Maria sat up and threw up all over her dress. Eyes rolling at the hurl Jacob found himself unable to just leave her like that. Going to her bathroom he brought back at wet washcloth and a waste bucket. Her hair already pinned back at least saved him holding her hair out of harms way. Sitting with her until she finished throwing up and relaxed he took it upon himself to remove her dress but leave her underwear on. Cleaning her of vomit he stood up and took her dress to the bathroom and actually washed it off, hanging it on a towel hook to dry.

Lights out the boys knew that particular show was over. Jacob did the right thing in taking care of her in her time of need. That just left Esperanza to entertain the men. Not that Oscar intended on stripping his wife beyond what he had thus far, but he did want his boys to know just how good he had it. Binge watching them as they drank for a good ten minutes Big Daddy Barnett had to come up for air. Esperanza feeling his hands clutching her bare bottom looked over her shoulder and down at her revealed cheeks. Holding her breath she flared her eyes at Oscar who tilted his head back with a smug expression on his face.

"Oscar?"

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Are you certain?" She swallows as if shy but tendered a thin smirk.

"Yes Ma'am."

"I ask no further questions Husband." She tilts her gaze at the boys as they raise their glasses at her in tribute. It was then that she noticed Maria missing. "Where is Maria?"

"Went to bed. Couldn't hold her liquor." Matthew rubbed his chin drooling over Esperanza's bottom. "Stepmomma has a sweet ass Dad."

"That she does." Oscar puckered his lower lip.

Blushing slightly Esperanza sighs, "Am I to always put on such shows for my newly acquired stepsons?"

"Now and again. You turnin' shy on me Mrs. Barnett?"

"If it pleases you, it pleases me Mr. Barnett." She leans forward and hugs his face to her cleavage which led to him motorboating her chest through her dress. After a look of shock she smothers him with all her might. Once her playfulness ended she leaned back, "Perhaps I should look in on my daughter. She has never been intoxicated before."

"She's an adult now Esperanza, let her sleep it off." Oscar guides her back further his hands about her waist for support. Falling backwards her bosom mounds under the pressure offering a succulent panorama of twin peaks. Her eyes immediately connected with the boys. If her husband was willing to show her off, she was willing to let him.

"Get an eyeball full Sons. Ain't that there some prime real estate?"

"Can't tell...too much fabric in the way." Wiley chuckles.

"Enough site seeing for one night Boys. We need our sleep for that trip to Fiji." Oscar pulls Esperanza upright by gripping her dress between her tits and dragging her toward him, her tits nearly toppled out as her dress pulled from her body in the sudden withdrawal. Patting her hip to climb off of his lap to sit next to him she relocates but doesn't hide her inner thighs until fully seated. Once settled she covers her privates with her skirt renewing her modesty. Snuggling up to Oscar she shares glances with each boy, flirtatious eyes spoke in volume. Rubbing her upper arm Oscar began a much needed speech. "Sons? While we're away I expect you all to take good care of your new baby sister. I'm forbidding phones on our honeymoon so I trust you fellas to do Maria right. Only call I'll accept is if its a dire emergency, otherwise I'm devoting every breath to this lovely filly here. Show Maria the ranch, take her riding. Wiley? Find her a gentle nag she can call her own."

"I know just the nag Pop. Betsy's a quiet one."

"Maria ever been on a horse?" Oscar looks at Esperanza.

"No. She will be scared at first."

"How about you?"

"Yes. I have ridden on the coastline back home."

"Sounds like fun, we can do that in Fiji." Oscar yawns mid sentence. "About my turn in time. Why don't you go on up and tuck in Maria then get out of that dress. I'm gonna have one last nightcap with my boys."

"Thank you. I worry about Maria."

"A momma should. Just don't baby the girl Esperanza, let her grow up."

"I will try." She sits forward and prepares to stand when Oscar reaches behind her and unzips her dress down to her butt crack. She shivers at her flesh being so openly displayed.

"Hands off the dress until you get upstairs. If ya make it that far."

"It is very loose."

"Heard me."

"Yes husband. Goodnight boys." She rises without holding her dress, the second she stood her cleavage dropped dramatically, pretty much only her erect nipples was keeping it aloft. A mere four steps and even those popped in full bloom in front of them. Esperanza covered her chest with her palms as she shuffled away. Ten feet later the dress slipped from her body and she was only left in her high heels. Tilting her gaze toward Oscar he waved her on.

"Just leave it I'll bring it up when I join ya."

Wiggling away she stopped at the first step of the staircase and looked back at the boys. All of them were standing and once again toasting her. She fluttered her fingers and made her way up. Halfway up the stairwell she met Jacob who stopped right in her way. Eyes flaring toward him he just looked her over. She blushed but stood her ground.

"I put Maria to bed. She threw up all over her dress. I hope you don't mind but I took it off of her and washed it up so it didn't stain. She's snoring away right now."

"That...you undressed my daughter?" Esperanza was taken back by his admission.

"It was that or let her ruin her bedding and wake up all ripe."

"I...thank you Jacob." He nods then throws his arms wide.

"Hug?"

She lowered her gaze grinning at her misfortune. Giving up she removed her hands from her chest and eases into his clutches. A tight hug accompanied by a pair of large warm hands rubbing her back as he lifted her off of her feet, Esperanza tried not to enjoy it too much.

"I should check on Maria."

"Yep. Probably should. Welcome home Esperanza."

"Thank you." She peeled from his grasp as he turned sideways and let her by. She smiled vividly knowing he was watching her ass all the way up the steps. This time she did not look back, she just knew. Reaching Maria's room she realized her daughter if woken would ask why she was naked so she just opened the door long enough to hear her snore. Oscar was right, she should just let her sleep it off. Closing the door she headed for the Master bedroom, she would await her husband and fulfill his every need.

Downstairs the Barnett clan congratulated their Father properly, sharing hugs and loud slaps on the back. Once Jacob joined them Oscar concluded his overdue bachelor party.

"Sons? You know the drill."

"Thirty days to get Maria ready for you." Matthew beat the others to it.

"That's right." Oscar nodded pouring another Cognac, "Train her in every way possible and get her over her shyness."

"We breaking her or are you?" Tyson winced.

"Have yer fun. Just know she's mine when I get back."

"Esperanza?" Owen looked curious.

"All yours."

"All of ours." Wiley grinned.

"One big happy family." Oscar chuckled, "Drink up Boys. I got me some Colombian pussy to feed."

"Save some for us." Wiley laughed.

"After Fiji."

"Night Pops." Wiley led the chorus of well wishers, each son offering their own sweet dreams to his list. Once Oscar went upstairs the boys went back to the sectional and turned the TV up. Even in the darkness of the room they could hear Maria snoring.

"Night vision." Matthew clicked a button on the remote illuminating Maria's room, camera angles switching to right over the top of her bed panning down. She lay on top of her covers in only her bra and G-string looking absolutely alluring as she slept.

"You didn't strip her?" Wiley frowned at Jacob.

"She's our baby sister." He shook his head then grunted, "I let her wink at you bastards." Recalling how he pulled her G-string aside to show them her pussy as she lay over his shoulder.

"Barely legal Brothers." Tyson sighed, "Best kind."

"I say we go tuck her in seeing as Esperanza didn't." Wiley pointed out that her Mother wasn't in the room.

"You just wanna jerk off over her face." Owen rolled his eyes.

"And you don't?" Wiley laughed. "We...could bukkake her in her sleep."

"Let's wait until the parents are gone." Jacob the voice of reason spoke.

"We might not get her drunk like this again without forcing it down her throat."

"Take it slow Fellas." Jacob added, "Treat her right and she might surprise us."

"Thirty days." Matthew poised his glass.

"To Baby Sister." Jacob toasted.

"We should vibrate her bed and make her think her room has a ghost." Tyson remembered saying "Boo!" to her earlier.

Wiley added, "Might ask to sleep with one of us if she gets too spooked."

Hearing cries coming from upstairs the boys knew Daddy was riding tall in the saddle. Tyson puckered, "Mom's a screamer."

"Bet I can make her scream louder than Pop." Matthew grinned.

"You see how Esperanza reacted to losing her dress in front of us?"

"She wants us. Her eyes don't lie." Matthew profiled his new Mom.

"Matty's never wrong." Owen collected empty glasses taking them back to the bar to wash them.

"Dad has her hooked."

"Doesn't he always? He's filthy rich. He gets what he wants. It's just the thrill of the game."

"Ummm? Guys? Anyone notice Dad left Esperanza's dress on the floor?" Owen points it out after his rinse.

"He did that on purpose." Matthew chuckled, "Wait for it."

Ten minutes later they hear a door open upstairs and look toward the staircase. Esperanza in all of her glory took the stroll down with elegance, still totally nude and this time without modesty. Walking over to the congregation of Barnett's she knelt to pick up her dress. What was clearly evident was the streaks of fresh jizz all across her face. She lingered in her kneel to look up at each of them as they stood around her. It was almost as if she expected them to whip their dicks out and add to her coat of paint. When there were no takers she sighed and stood up. Turning away to head back up Wiley drew his hand back ready to slap her ass, but before he could Jacob grabbed his swinging hand, shaking his head no. She did not look back.

"Save it Little Brother. Let's not go being too frisky or she might worry about leaving Maria alone with us. Gotta be trust going in."

"He's right Coyote." Owen agreed.

"Fuck she has a sweet ass."

"Sweet everything." Tyson concurred.

"Like Matty said...wait for it." Jacob patted his brother Wiley's back.

"I'm turning in." Owen yawned.

Tyson decided that wasn't a bad idea, "Me too."

Minutes later Matthew and Jacob called it as well, leaving Wiley on his own. Once everyone had gone up Wiley stripped nude in the living room and plopped back down on the sofa to get comfortable. Turning the TV back on he watched Maria sleep. She had the cutest giggle, he could tell she was dreaming.

"I'm cumming for you Baby Sister."

Three times before falling asleep on the sofa. Highbone would wake him in the morning with a cup of coffee. Turning the television off without even knowing what was on it to save on electricity.

Highbone never pried.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers