Baby Sister Ch. 04: Touchy Feely

Story Info
Not even a box of rocks should be taken for granite.
11k words
4.69
19.2k
9
5

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Not even a box of rocks should be taken for granite. Maria is getting BOuLDER.

*

Day three...

Maria Blanco awoke to the sounds of rifle shots in the distance. Spooked for a brief moment she concluded that it was Jacob Barnett out hunting. Easing from beneath her warm blankets she stood up and realized that she was still nude from her bath the night before. Swearing off underwear she fidgeted over what exactly to wear. Outside of her normal dresses she had nothing. Her Mother had kept her feminine denying her any pants, nor even shorts. Dresses were all that she had ever known. Strangely most of them were tight fitting, worried over what Matthew and Wiley had told her about snug clothing she pouts. "I have nothing to wear."

Examining her closet more closely she discovers a dress that she had forgotten. While beautiful its material just felt too free on her. Silk was just too soft and relaxing, almost as if wearing nothing at all. Trying it on she turned from side to side in her closet mirror, checking out just how loosely it lay upon her flesh. "It does feel...comfy. My nipples can easily be seen though. I cannot hide them." Indeed they were lively beneath the thin pink fabric. Convinced that this dress was her best choice she set about brushing her hair, then her teeth. One last visual in her mirror she whimpered. "I hope my new brothers approve of my choice. They must take me shopping for more dresses such as this." Sulking a moment longer she leaves her room and heads downstairs barefoot. She truly hated wearing shoes in the house. Again, blame her Mother for her bad habits.

Bubbly she takes each step down with a childlike skip, looking around for privacy she went so far as to climb up and straddle the bannister rail riding it down to ground level. The rail rubbing across her clit gave her a wicked sensation that she was unaware of. Chills attack her persona as she crawls from the rail to stand holding her chest, yet eying her lower body in wonderment. "That was...most curious." She smiled, "I will have to try that again." Three more times amused her, racing back up to the top and making the ride again and again. Each time the sensitivity made her eyes flare wide. "This is fun." On her fourth ride down she hears a throat being cleared behind her. Careless in her enjoyment she froze mid stride, her bare ass peeking out under her short skirt, in her lurch to hug the rail forward her butt pucker was very visible. Certainly not very ladylike. Even the rail was damp.

"Having a good time?"

"Good morning Owen." She blushed, "I have always wanted to ride down a rail."

"I see you took the advisement of Wiley and Matthew, no panties."

"You are too nosey." Hopping down she giggled trying to hide behind her skirt, tugging it down as she faced him.

"Kinda hard to miss Maria. Don't blame me for your actions."

"You are right. I was very careless."

"I'm not scolding you. This is your home now. Besides I think all of us have ridden that bannister at some point. You just keep doing what makes you happy."

"I will. It was...delightful." He could only imagine her thrill. Easy enough.

"You hungry? I can have Highbone whip you up some vegan eggs. Maybe even some strawberry pancakes."

"I have had enough strawberries." She grins sheepishly, "What day is this?"

"Tuesday."

"This is the day Mother and I are visited by our masseuse. I miss Analita."

"My offer is still open if you want that massage."

Considering it she reflects back to Wiley pawing her up a bit. While it felt nice the touch of a man was still unnerving. Not horrible, just new to her. Changing the subject for a moment she redirects his eyes to her dress. "I do not have any loose dresses. I need to go shopping."

"Wiley mentioned that. Tyson volunteered to take you out."

"Out? I do not have to have my dresses delivered?" She brightens up. "Mother knew my size and always ordered my outfits."

"We can do both. I say get out into the world a little while you can. If you're worried your Mom might object we just won't tell her about it."

"She only told me to go shopping. I presumed it to be online."

"Well, we can only do so much there. Daddy prohibits using the internet outside of business." That was of course bullshit, "I guess buying you dresses is business if we're purchasing. Go over to my Dad's office and tell Matty to look up some wardrobe choices for you. We can order you a couple dozen dresses and Tyson can still take you out for more."

"Two dozen dresses?" She grew excitable, hopping in step, her breasts dancing about under her loose cleavage. "You make me very happy Brother."

"Glad I could put a smile on your face. Only thing better is if you put a smile on mine." He winks, his flirtations going over her head. She merely shrugged off her lack of communication skills. Owen envisioned her sitting on his face quite vividly.

"You are already smiling. I have succeeded." She giggles swaying with her wrists held behind her back. "Owen?"

"Yeah?"

"After I shop online...I will let you massage me." She fidgets in step adding, "Do not tickle me."

"I can't promise that, I don't know your ticklish spots."

"Everywhere." She whispers shyly.

"Meet me in an hour at the gym. You can find it right? Big house and all."

"Yes. I will be there."

"Me too. I'm gonna go workout so I'll be there until you arrive."

"I go to find Matthew." She bounces from the bottom stair step and wiggles away. Owen Barnett found his sweats riding tall. He knew she had seen his erection brewing. She had just chose to not acknowledge it. Probably due to Wiley fucking with her mind to get a hand job. He would play things cool for now and see where her head was during the massage. Groaning at his erection he told himself to save it for later. Maybe he could coax her into healing his own painful member. One workout before another.

Locating Oscar's office Maria found Matthew on his Bluetooth discussing a case with his FBI consultants. Boots propped up on the desk she notes the silver plated tips of the toes to be curious if not gaudy. So shiny. Spotting her hugging the doorway with a bashful expression he pauses her with a finger to tell her to wait as he finishes up his call. Motioning her in he drops his boots to the floor and pats the desk for her to take a seat. With leather chairs present she wondered why he wanted her on the desk. Shrugging she just walked to his side of the desk and hopped up to face him. His eyes instantly wound up examining her soft legs. Her hand holding her skirt between her thighs prevented him getting a look at her best features. She couldn't stop trembling. Matthew of all the brothers made her uneasy, possibly because he seemed strict and not as friendly as the others were.

Finishing his call he removed his Bluetooth and sat it aside on the desk. Standing up to stretch vividly before her eyes he made an unexpected move. Leaning into her with one hand on the desk to each side of her hips, he inhaled her hair. She froze at his nearness but did not try and retreat, merely flare her eyes shyly at his boldness.

"Someone smells nice. Mango bath beads?"

"Yes. I love the scent." She trembles as his cheek brushes against hers, his nose trailing her soft shoulder a breath away from contact.

"So do I. Are you like your Mother?"

"How do you mean?"

"Esperanza loves it when Dad nuzzles her neck to smell perfume. I don't know what your Mother has told you but it's a woman's job to smell that good and an honor to have a man breath you in."

"She has never told me that. I know very little about what men are like. She has always kept me away from them."

"I can see why. You're too beautiful to be put out into the world without learning what it's all about. You don't need to be frightened by what I just did. That's the one thing you should work on around men. If you notice your Mom does her best to get men to admire her, not just for her own beauty but for the sake of a man's ego."

"I...do not understand this that you say."

"You're a grown woman Maria. It's time that you act like one. What I just did in smelling you? You should want men to capture that scent so that you're always on their mind. It's a woman's job to keep a man's attention."

"It is?"

"One thing at a time." He winks at her then leans in a second time to trail his nostrils from her shoulder to her earlobe. She giggled at his warm exhales but found herself edgy all the same. "Did you sense a man's adoration in what I just did?"

"Your admiration? I...don't know. It tickled." Closing her eyelids at his continued attention she sighs, "Yes. I believe you must adore me."

"There's so much your Mother hasn't spoken of, isn't there? You're curious about everything I know that. It's my job to know a person. You want to know everything about a man. That whole thing with Wiley got you really thinking. Am I wrong?"

"No. I am glad I could help ease his pain."

"You liked touching Wiley's dick didn't you?"

"It...was fun. It is called a dick?" She puzzled over the term, not once in her life had her Mother talked of male anatomy in front of her.

"Yep. Thanks for helping Wiley out by the way. He's in pain a lot." Matthew smirked. "Hell, we all have pains."

"He did say that. Do...you hurt Matthew?"

"Now and again. Not as bad as Wiley does."

"I will help you if you are ever in pain. Just ask." She wanted him to like her.

"I'll keep that in mind. I notice you took our advice and stayed away from underwear."

"Yes. I do not want to ever get sick. No more underwear ever." She lifts her chin with pride.

"Good for you. This dress is almost too tight." Only in its clingy state being silk, but if he said so it must be.

"It is all that I have. Owen told me you would help me shop for dresses online. Can we?"

"Dad's not here so sure. This kind of thing is necessary. On one condition though." He winces playfully.

"What condition?"

"That you get used to men inhaling you like I did and enjoy it."

"It tickles, but I will try."

Moving away from her he takes his seat and pats his lap, "Take a seat Beautiful."

"In your lap?"

"Best seat in the room. Right in front of the computer."

"Okay." She climbs from the desk and sits down in his lap carefully finding it impossible to conceal her entire bottom with her skirt as short as it was, finally Matthew took it upon himself to just tug the skirt up so that her entire butt rested proudly on his lap. She shivered at the contact of her thighs on his, noting it to be as she had sat over Wiley yesterday. She failed to realize he was looking down behind her at her crack laying directly aligned with his boastful hard on. A silent whistle made his day.

Reaching around her he clicks a mouse and goes into Google Search for dresses. She watches him open sites even as he planted his chin on her shoulder. Trembling heavily she feels her nipples rise up, uncertain exactly why under the stress, yet it did arouse her curiosity. "I like that dress." She points out a bright red dress with a very short skirt and a V-neck between the models cleavage.

"That one is cute. Seeing as I know your sizes, it's my job after all." He chuckles, "I'll order it. How about the black one just like it?"

"Yes please."

"You know I'll be honest here, even these look too tight. The silk you're wearing now is perfect, but maybe it needs to breath more. I say camisole style dresses like this." He pinches her thin strap on her right shoulder and drags it to her bicep. She ponders as to why he did it but says nothing, innocent eyes trying to adapt. "Straps are the worst. I know they can't be helped but these shoulders of yours are just too delicious to hide."

"I like shoulder less dresses."

Nodding his approval his left hand delicately drags the second strap from her other shoulder. Feeling it slip away she shivered and looked him straight in the eye. With nothing holding her dress up the silk slipped low over her chest and she caught it just before her tits fell out. Planting his hands on both of her shoulders to lightly squeeze them he directs her to a page he had opened, "I love the rainbow cami."

"As do I. May I buy it?"

"Click on it." She smiled at being allowed to assume control over the mouse, perhaps only to free up his hands. One of her palms still on her cleavage to keep the dress from falling completely she sat there blushing. Matthew took it upon himself to inhale her neckline again, her head tilting to embrace his exhales. "See? It feels nice doesn't it?"

"It still tickles." She giggles, "But, yes."

"I'm gonna challenge you."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to get all of my brothers to inhale you like I'm doing. You should get used to a man paying attention to detail."

"They would want to do as you do?"

"Only one way to find out. You like the leopard camisole?"

"Yes. I will click on it."

"That's my girl. Little sister should be spoiled."

"I like being spoiled."

"You spoil us we'll spoil you. Only fair right?"

"Yes. How would I spoil you?"

"In my case I want to teach you how to be a real woman. Show you what a man thinks you should be."

"What do you think I should be?" She grew nervously intrigued, uncertain what to expect from Matthew, she was still wary of him even though he was being nice to her compared to the last few times. "I...Mother never really told me what to be like around men. All that she really ever spoke of was to respect them."

"Respect is absolute. Disrespect is only going to make problems for you. Trust me on that. If a man tells you to do something, it should be done without any argument, or hesitation."

"Even if I...don't want to do it?"

"We all do things we don't want to do Maria. A man is the leader in relationships. Do you honestly believe your Mother would tell my Dad no to anything?"

"I know she wouldn't. She likes money." She snorts then blushes, "Sorry."

"You spoke the truth. I knew that the second I saw her."

"You know a lot about people."

"99.9 percent accuracy rate. If I didn't I wouldn't be a Profiler. I can literally tell you everything about you, even if you haven't discovered it about yourself as of yet."

"Really? Tell me something about myself." She turns slightly in his lap but notices his erection beneath her and fears moving in case she might hurt him. With Wiley clouding her thoughts on a man's painful erections she dreaded hurting Matthew.

"You like helping people."

"I do. I like making people happy."

"You made my brother very happy I know that."

"It...felt wrong, but I know he wasn't trying to hurt me."

"Of course he wasn't. It wasn't wrong what you did to him Maria. Helping someone is never a bad thing. Just like my helping you shop for dresses. I would do anything for you Maria. You may not be blood relations but your Mother married our Dad, so now you're family. Family always helps family." She smiles brightly and nods without a word, he found her gaze unavoidable. "I have a question for you."

"Okay."

"Do you believe your Mother would have left you alone with only men if we were so bad?"

"No. She...must trust you, so I will trust you."

"Thank you for seeing that. Esperanza might not have mentioned this to you, because you were drunk the other night. When she and Dad discussed leaving you with us it was under certain conditions."

"Conditions?" She innocently awaited his continuation.

"Yes, conditions. Our Father made it clear that you were not to be treated like a child any longer. Esperanza is coping with the fact that you're not a baby these days. She knows you need to grow up but, worries that when you go off into the world in a year or so that men will hurt you. She asked us not to tell you this, but it's not fair to lie to you about it...not really lie, more deceive you...hide it...but she wants the five of us to coach you on how to be a woman in every way."

"Every...way?" She bulges her eyes then swallows dryly, "I did promise her I would be a changed woman when she got back from Fiji."

"Perfect. So, you're ready to learn. Be a sponge."

"I like learning new things."

"That's a great quality to have Maria." He averts his gaze, "Ohh, now I love this dress, the variant shades of blue and black."

"It has straps. Very long straps. My...boobies might fall out."

"Cleavage is extra low isn't it? At least it's not constrictive. The more freedom you feel the better. I say order one of every color in that dress."

"The back goes down to my..." She leers over her shoulder down toward her butt shyly, just as Matthew places both of his hands on her legs and gently rubs them from knee to upper thigh. His hands were massive and felt warm to the touch.

"Yeah the back does go down to your cute little crack."

"My...crack is cute?" She flared her eyes with a bit of embarrassment.

"Do you want me to lie or always be honest?"

"Honest."

"Every inch of you is beautiful Maria. Hiding beauty from a man is a no no. My advice? Do your best not to hide what you possess. These new dresses are a good start. Learn that the human body should want to be enjoyed. You're trembling." He noticed and paused his hands from rubbing her legs. "While I know the answer I'm going to ask you this...does my touch bother you?"

"I...am not used to being touched so much. Mother would cuddle with me but that is different."

"Of course. A mother's touch is natural. A man's touch is foreign. I'll ask again does my touch bother you?"

"It...feels nice. I will get used to it. I must if I am to be a changed woman before Mother returns."

"That's the spirit Maria. I'm not going to touch any more. All I wanted was for you to realize that a man's touch is not so bad." He lifts his hands away from her legs, the abandonment forcing her eyes to search for them. "What's wrong?"

"I...miss them." She smiles delicately.

"See? I knew you liked my touch. I just wanted you to admit it for yourself."

"You may rub my legs some more."

"I'll let my brother Owen do that. Massage right?"

"Yes. I nearly forgot. Has it been an hour since I got here?"

"Not quite. He can wait awhile. Here I'll text him that you will leave here in ten minutes." She observes him use his cell with rapid fingers. Laying back against his chest to allow him room she watches him text Owen. His chin caressing her long raven locks made Maria nibble her lower lip. "Damn you smell so good it's unreal."

"I am happy that you approve." She releases her hand over her held up cleavage, the dress barely holding up to the curvature of her tits, 80 percent of her breasts were in full view. He had to pause mid sentence to look down at her chest.

"Trying to distract me?" He chuckled taking time to move his left hand in to tickle her ribs. Using his cell to keep her eyes entranced during his unexpected move she wiggled in his lap, almost gyrating without even understanding the actions behind it. Her pussy was riding his tent's length taking her by surprise, the sensation of rubbing like that upon her bannister ride. Reacting further to his tickling, her dress exposed her left tit completely. Matthew seeing her perky nipple found his erection growing tighter beneath her. She too sensed it. Stopping his assault upon her ribs he used his free hand to hug her closer to him. Kissing her cheek he sighed. "I'm going to like having you here with us Beautiful."

"I will like living here I think. At first I was uncertain. Mostly because of..."

"Men. I get it. We're not so bad now are we?"

"No. My...boobie fell out." She shyly pulls her dress up only to have Matthew scowl. Seeing his reaction she whimpered faintly and let go of her dress so that it revealed her tit again. "You are disappointed in me."

"Not really disappointed Maria. You learned from your mistake just now. Didn't you?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers