Baby Sister Ch. 04: Touchy Feely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so."

"Explain yourself." He finished his text to Owen as she panted slightly at his hand back upon her leg.

"A woman should respect a man's admiration of her beauty." She tried to describe herself, using his own words as inspiration. "Hiding is bad."

"Very good. Never hide beauty."

"I was going to say that too."

"You know...you really have sexy nipples." He gently touches an index finger lightly lifting her exposed nipple. Her mind raced instantly, and she tilted her gaze to explore his expression even as he touched her.

"Sexy? What is sexy?"

"Your Mother really did a number on you didn't you?"

"I know what beautiful means. Is sexy the same thing?"

"Close enough. Sexy goes to a more intimate level. Beauty is the allure a woman has in getting a man to look at her. Sexy is an allure that makes a man want her."

"Do you want me?"

"You're my baby sister. I'm here to teach you, we all are. Wanting you shouldn't be...in our teaching. Not...yet."

"Yet, you think my booby is sexy."

"Very much so. Let's cover this up for now." He lifts her dress over her breast making her confused.

"Let's shop." He winked and hugged her tightly. Once released she leaned forward on her forearms upon the desk and used the mouse to click on every dress she found to her liking. Her forward state led Matthew to sit back in his leather seat and enjoy her heart shaped ass, his tented erection right between that succulent crack. Gritting his teeth he knew one thing...he wanted to fuck this little bitch bad. Now was not the time. "Stay on course." He told himself. "Trust is everything." Another five minutes passes by as he lets her keep scrolling then he gently bunches her hair up in both of his hands pulling her upright.

"I'll finish the order. I'll buy a couple that I like too. You go get your massage."

"Okay." She enjoys him petting her hair. "Matthew?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being nice to me."

He was taken back by her sudden admission, he knew his personality came off tough and unrelenting some days. "Once I know you better I'll soften up. We've been raised to be tough is all. If you need anything just come find me. I don't care where I am."

"I will." She sits up as he scoots his chair back then stands, turning to face Matthew between his legs. Looking down at his erection she pouts. "He must hurt very badly."

"You sitting on him kept the pain in. There's ways to help further but we're not going to discuss that now. Another time okay?"

"I want to learn everything I can." She nodded dramatically then pointed at his dick, "You be nice to Matthew." A fast peck on the cheek Maria Blanco turned away skipping off. Her bare bottom popping in and out of view under a less than cooperative silk dress, held up by only a single strap in her retreat.

"She actually spoke to my dick. Her naivety is over the top. Fuck I've got to take care of this." He stands quickly and unbuckles his pants and zips down until he could let his monster free. For the next five minutes Matthew Barnett hammered his cock until he nutted all over his Father's desk. It was a good thing he had wet wipes handy.

Passing by the staircase Maria paused to consider another cruise down the railing, recalling how wonderful the friction felt between her thighs. Sitting with Matthew and learning new things about herself she was feeling different. She enjoyed his touch more than she predicted. Now, the idea of Owen massaging her only capped off her instinct. She wanted to be touched. Matthew was so very right.

Ignoring the bannister she continued her shuffle through the mansion, finding their butler Highbone polishing a vase in a library. Sneaking up behind the old man she caught him off guard by hugging his waist from behind. Shocked he dropped his polishing cloth, thankfully not the vase itself.

"Oh! Good morning Young Miss. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. I changed my mind. I will like it here."

"That is good news. Would you like some breakfast?"

"After my massage."

"Massage you say? I was not informed of any arrivals."

"Owen volunteered to give me one. I...am not used to a Man massaging me."

"I see. Master Owen is a good man. I am certain he will take great pride in you Young Miss."

"I hope so. Did you know a beautiful woman must make a man notice her?"

He poises an eye brow at her strange choice in words, "That has always been the way of the world. Yes, a woman's beauty cannot be overlooked."

"I am learning a lot from my new Brothers."

"Of...course you are." He winced briefly, troubled a bit by her giddy reaction. Shrugging it off he returns to his polishing. "There are fresh bananas on the kitchen island to tide you over."

"I love bananas. Thank you for being my friend." Another swift hug Maria continued to the indoor gymnasium. Nigel Highbone fidgeted at her exuberance, he was not accustomed to physical contact, having raised only boys in his tenure, their Mother's never around long. Even he would adjust.

Reaching the gym she didn't find Owen working out as she expected, exploring she had to touch everything in sight, a basketball on the floor she attempts to shoot a basket but falls halfway short of even touching the net. Pouting at her zero athletic prowess she heard water running and shuffled to find the source. Entering a side room she heard humming, immediately she knew it was Owen. Turning a corner she found her man. All 6'3, 280 pounds of muscle. His back turned to her as he showered she hid shyly behind the doors threshold and just admired his statuesque form. This was the second brother she had seen nude in two days, first Wiley, now Owen. What shocked her was the fact that she could see his dick dangling down between his stance, his legs far enough apart to share in its glory. Mesmerized by seeing him like this she couldn't even blink. She decided to stay quiet and watch him.

Three long minutes before Owen Barnett turned his back to the hot water while soaping up his body. Now facing Maria she could see his really long dick. Dropping her jaw she eases further behind the doorway to hide. She was not certain if he would be cross with her for spying on him. Soaping up his genitals took both hands, lifting and stroking it softly, bending slightly at the knee to taunt his huge scrotum. She began shaking like a leaf but just could not turn away. Owen was not hard even, therefore he must not be in pain. Unknown to Maria, he took care of his earlier stimulation while she was with Matthew. He wanted to wait but found it impossible, thus the need for a shower to clean up his mess.

Knowing she would be arriving at any time Owen hoped she would walk in and catch him, that way he could see her reaction. Casually, monitoring the doorway he feigned ignorance, knowing she was watching. Finally, he chose to let her in on knowing she was close.

"You can stop hiding I know you're there." He turned halfway to shower off his soapy form. She didn't immediately reveal herself still trembling at taking him all in.

"I will wait outside." She finally found the courage.

"Why? You've already seen everything. Go grab my towel over there." He points to a hook on the wall next to the door. Easing in shyly she plucks the towel from the hook and watches him finish his shower. Shutting the water off he shakes his body of droplets like a dog chuckling. "Man! That hot water felt awesome after a workout." In his shaking his cock flopped about for her amusement. "Bring me the towel."

Shuffling toward him she hid her eyes with her hand until he took the towel from him. Before she could step back Owen grabbed her wrist and lowered her hand. His towel over his shoulder his free hand now lifted her chin up to meet eyes. She almost wheezed within his grasp. "I'm not mad at you for spying on me. You've seen my brother so I'm nothing new."

"You...are much bigger...there." She points at his dangling monstrosity.

"Should you be looking at my dick Baby Sister?"

"Matthew told me that I should respect a man by admiring him."

"That is true."

"Should I not...admire you?"

"Admire all you want. I'm not covering it up because of you, ya little snoop." He tweaks her nose making her face wrinkle up giggling. "Help me dry off." He hands the towel back to her and encourages her to dab his back and ass. Leering over his shoulder at her he notes her eyes flaring at drying him off. Lowering to a crouch he allows her to dry his shoulders without stretching to reach him. Giggling she dries his scalp ferociously making him chuckle at her zestful attitude. "Hey now!" He finds her playfulness even more open that expected. In a rush move Maria hugs him from behind before he can stand up, her dress becoming wet at his build up of droplets left undried. Grabbing her arms around his neck he launches them upward to a fully erect stature. She squeals being drug from her feet to dangle over his back, her legs moving to wrap about his waist. "Piggy back to the massaging table?"

"Yes." She sighs, "Do not drop me."

"Never. Of course, my feet are still wet so let's hope I don't slip or we both drop."

"My dress is all wet." She feels the silk become a second skin.

"Who's fault is that? My attackers." He laughed as she placed her chin in his neckline.

"I felt like being mischievous."

"You just keep doing that Maria. It shows a man that you like spending time with him."

"I do like spending time with you. You...are my favorite new brother."

"Aww! That's sweet of you to say." He pats her cheek as he carries her out of the shower room and toward the massaging table along the furthest gym wall. Reaching it he turns his back to the table and bends at the knee until she sat down on the tabletop. Legs unwrapped she kisses his cheek before letting her arms also go. Taking the towel from her he dries off his cock and balls then his chest as she watches intently. Winking at her he adds, "It's nice to have a sweetie around the house. I absolutely love you Maria."

"I will love you too Owen." She peps up with a bright smile.

"Even if I'm naked?" He steps back with his arms to his side showing her his full frontal.

"Yes. I...do not mind."

"Good. You need to feel the same then. Take that dress off."

"What?" She bulges her eyes trying to hide a grin.

"Come on you're soaked. Take it off."

"Okay." She takes a deep breath then reaches to her hips and rolls the silk dress up to her neck then off to rest it on the table. Instantly, her hands move into a masking mode of her lady parts.

"Ah, ah, ah! None of that. A man should get a good view of all of you. Every inch."

"He should? You should?" She fidgets but doesn't argue. She recalled being told a woman should never argue with a man. Hands to her sides nervously, she explores his inquisitive eyes. Noting his gaze moving between her legs she whimpers. "Is something wrong?"

"You look really tense. Probably because I'm a man seeing you nude for the first time...right?"

"Yes. I am very tense. Owen? I am scared." She admits with a shy cringe.

"Here! I'll wrap my towel over my dick so it doesn't intimidate you. Even though I told you I wasn't covering up."

"NO!" She excites with a stressful glint in her expression. "A woman should respect the man. If you wish to remain uncovered then you must."

"Glad you said that because I don't want to wear this flimsy towel." He tosses it away and leans forward on the table with both hands to each side of her. Eye to eye she snivels slightly, his breath on her cheek. Shrinking under pressure she blushes heavily. Her knees were right up against his abdomen in his slumped over state.

"You may smell my neck." She realizes another of Matthew's advisory moments. Unlike Matthew however Owen puckers his lips at her offer then leans closer to literally touch his nose to her shoulder and savor in her flesh. She moans slightly, not quite understanding her enjoyment of his breath upon her. His lips barely touching her skin arches her back as she tilts her head left to give him room to inhale, almost taste her.

"God, you smell so fucking good." He mumbles.

"You like?" She trembles.

"Too much. I could almost taste you."

"You would...taste me?" She found it strange that he might say that.

"I better not. Much as I'd love to. You're family and I'll respect that." He looked pitifully sad.

"Nooooooo! You are disappointed in me. Taste my neck." She pouts heavily.

"Maria...are you sure?"

"You must."

"Alright." He opens his mouth as his face gravitates toward her neckline and compresses his lips against her, his tongue lightly teasing her soft golden flesh. She dropped her jaw at his gentle flicking near her earlobe, so warm, it tickled. Normally, she hated being tickled. Not this time. Closing her eyes at how lovely it felt Maria softly sighed. "Enough of this." He pulled away from her leaving her speechless. "I shouldn't be doing that to you."

"You...shouldn't? I am very confused." She almost felt like shedding a tear, "But, Matthew said..."

"What men like yes...and I loved doing that to you...but we're family, even if we're not blood. I...mean...I can give you a certain amount of education but I...damn, this is tougher than I thought."

"I want to know what men expect of me Owen." She tugged at his heartstrings so innocently. His dangling dick was no longer hanging. Even she noticed it because it was rising across her shin. "Did I...make you hurt?"

"I'll live with the pain. Let's get this massage going so I can take my mind off of it." As if that would help but she didn't realize that. Easing away from her he moved to a small kitchenette with a microwave and small fridge. On the counter top were vials of massaging oil. Watching Owen open different ones to find one that smelled nice in his mind he decided to let her choose one of two. Stepping over to her he waved both opened bottles beneath her nose. One was minty like her first taste of Wiley's white stuff, the other more of lilacs in the springtime. "Either of these work for you?"

"This one smells like...the bad stuff that tastes good."

"The what?"

"Wiley's white stuff. He fed me some on my strawberries."

"No shit? Damn! You...liked the bad stuff?"

"It was pleasant. How does something that hurts a man so badly, taste so good?"

"That's what Doctors across the world are asking themselves. Good things taste bad, bad things taste good. No one understands it. So...the minty oil?"

"No. The flowered one. I want to smell like flowers. You will smell my neck again after?"

"If you want. The oil is going all over you though. I might inhale all of you." He chuckled.

"Something a man would do?"

"Oh, yes. I suppose giving you a good idea what men want isn't a horrible idea. I just don't want you to be...upset with me for doing it."

"It would be disrespectful if I acted upset. Would it not?"

"Yeah, it can be pretty offensive to a guy to be told not to."

"I will not tell you no."

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it. Lay on your stomach. Let me nuke this oil and I'll relax you." Rolling over on her belly she stretches out and lays there watching him warm the oil, it's flavor stimulating the air. Shivering dramatically, she tried to control her nerves, eyes marveling his huge cock rising before her. Owen's dick was thicker than her forearm and almost as long from wrist to elbow, she guessed looking between the two features. His crown nearly her fist doubled up. "Comfy?"

"Nervous." She shared innocent eyes up at him.

"We don't have to do this. You can get dressed and go to your room."

"I do not want to go to my room. Please do not send me there. Mother made me spend lots of time in my room growing up."

"Calm down. I need you to listen to me Maria. Once I put my hands in motion here I'm going to touch you everywhere. After I begin there is no asking me to stop. Understood? That would be very disrespectful. Last chance to get dressed and go."

"Everywhere?" She panics in a shortness of breath.

"Everywhere."

"Even my..." She places a hand between her legs from underneath her belly hiding her pussy as if it were possible.

"Even there. Maybe we should just get you a woman masseuse."

"Noooo! I might pee."

"Another use for that flimsy towel of mine." He chuckles, "Let's just forget this and I'll have Byerly dial up a lady masseuse."

"NO!" She rolls to sit in front of him pleading with her hands for him to stay. "I disappoint you Owen. Please forgive me. I will...blush but let you do it."

"You know I'm not doing it to hurt you Maria. A man never likes being told no. You want to be a woman...accept a man's touch."

"Okay." She settles back down on her tummy and accepts her fate. Once oil pelts her from head to toe and his hands begin on her shoulders she relaxes and closes her eyes, pulling her long raven hair from her neckline for him. His hands were enormous over her shoulders, kneading at her neck with thick thumbs.

"How am I doing? Too rough?"

"No. It feels good."

"You have really soft skin."

"Thank you."

"I'm going lower, just stay calm."

"I will." His hands glide down her spine back and forth, fingers fanning her ribcage on both sides making her giggle then coo. Lifting her ass up instinctively beneath his pressuring hands Owen notes her pussy glistening. She was incredibly turned on but fighting it. The more she lifted the more he wanted to lick her ass. It was a fight for even him. He intended to push things just not go all the way and ruin their existing trust. Taking her would make her terrified of all the boys. Each of them needed private moments like this with her to control her emotions. If she grew more inquisitive he would honor her curiosity.

"I'm going to scoot you closer to me and lean over for a better grip. Don't panic." He grips her by the ankles and drags her body as if it weighed nothing. Nothing to him anyways. By pulling her upper body lower he could stand over her with his dick poised up over her butt. Laying across her his behemoth lay directly on her butt crack. Each reach forward over her his dick slid along her crevice, his balls warmly mashing against her inner thighs.

"Owen?" She lifted her head in shock of his intrusion. "Is this...normal?"

"For a male masseuse yes. A man uses his entire body to massage a girl. It doesn't feel nice?"

"I...yes. I'm just...shy."

"I'm not stopping. I warned you."

"I am not asking you to stop."

"He has a mind of his own sometimes. He's hurting more and more. Before I'm done I might need to beat the white stuff out of him like Wiley did. You don't need to help me like you did him. I'll be okay for awhile though. Let's work this body of yours over good before I have no choice but to stop. Okay?"

"I trust you Owen." She sighed even if he just rolled his eyes. She was just too cute.

"I'm going to pull back. I want you to lift your hips and let him lay under you. If you hold him down the pain might subside a bit." He coaxes her hips upward and he slides his dick right directly under her thighs. Feeling it cross over her clit she discovers the same pleasure that the bannister rails friction caused her. Eyes flaring she moaned without trying. His hands moving from her spine to her butt cheeks he gripped and pried them wide, his thumbs trailing down in between them. Gently moving his thumbs repetitively over her butt pucker she let out a shrill gasp, "Owen."

"I said everywhere. If I stop I never massage you ever again. Am I clear?"

"Yes." She resists begging him to stop even though her pucker was being lightly violated by pressing inward. Breathing heavily she whimpered at his tender insertions, massaging in and around her butthole.

"Feeling good? Don't lie." He smirks.

"Y-y-yes."

"Dad told me your Mother loves this."

"He would talk about Mother this way?"