Baby Sister Ch. 04: Touchy Feely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men talk. Women listen. Learn from what I tell you Maria."

"Yes Brother."

Dragging back his cock he slides forward again right over her clit. She whimpers each time he does it. "Did I find a ticklish spot?"

"Yes." She pants wincing at her discomfort.

"Let's roll you over now." He pulls away and whips her over on to her back like a rag doll. She yelps at his sudden relocation of her. Facing him now he pours oil on her chest and tummy then right over her cute pink pussy. She could not stop shaking. Moving her legs wide around his hips he placed his cock right over her pussy. Hovering over her he began rubbing her chest, oil glossing her breasts up. Feeling his palms squeezing her tits, his thumbs swirling her areolas she expresses an impossibly good feeling at his touch. "You like that don't you Maria?"

"Very much."

"Stay tough you're doing great."

"For you I remain strong."

Rubbing his dick over her labia made her eyes flare and her spine arch up, it felt entirely too good. Each time his crown slipped over her clit she moaned faintly. "You remember when you walked in on your Mom and my Dad thinking he was hurting her?"

"Yes."

"Did you get a good look like I did? I saw my Dad's..." He lifts his cock up and slaps her clit with it, "He put it inside her pussy. That's when a girl becomes a woman."

"You are not going to..?" She looked horrified.

"No! No way. I'm just telling you that's where the woman shows her respect to her man. Someday you'll have a man do that to you. Once you do you will want it all the time."

"I will?"

"Yep. Trust me this feeling is nothing as good as the total thing. That...ticklish spot...right here?" He pulls his dick back and reaches in to lightly rub her clit. She reacts with stunned excitement. "I know that makes you crazy."

"Did Matthew tell you that? He knows everything."

"He didn't have to Maria. A man knows." He rubs her clit a few more times feeling how wet she was getting. "I love it when your button nose flares when I touch this ticklish spot. I guess I should stop doing that. I know you hate being tickled."

"I...like that spot." She dares to stop his hand from moving away.

"Want me to massage there a few more minutes?"

"Yes...please." She feverishly nods biting her lower lip.

"If I do, I stop rubbing when I want to...not when you want me to. Understood?"

"Yes Owen."

"Close your eyes." She obeys as he smirks, rubbing her clit brought out more moans, her body lifting up from her shoulder blades then down to shiver. Easing his dick under her butt crack now it lay there amid her rise and fall. Left fingers rubbing her clit, right hand teasing amid her labia. Maria Blanco could not get enough of this euphoric sensation. "Maria?" He whispered as her ears captured his breath.

"Yes?"

"Should I line up a female masseuse for next time? She won't do what I'm doing."

"NOOOO!" Maria moaned, "You must do this to me. Only you."

"Or, one of my brothers. We all like giving massages." He held his laughter in.

"Yes. If they are as good as you. I will let them."

"I guess you will have to let me know which of us is better at it."

"I would like this every day."

"I'm pretty sure someone would find time for this. As far as me? I don't mind but going forward you are going to have to trust our advice about you learning to be a woman. If you can promise me you will listen to all of us I'll go out of my way to make you a better person. Someone your Mother will be proud of. Definitely the man you someday marry."

"I will do my best. I promise."

"It will require you to do things you might not like."

"Like what?"

"Too late. You promised." He chuckled increasing his friction over her clit. Her reaction was priceless, her mouth wide and huffing at his vigorous fingers.

"I will...try to like it. I swear."

"You've never really touched yourself have you?"

"Like you are doing? Not like this no."

"I know a few things that can make this feel even better."

"Is that possible?"

"Trust me?"

"Yes."

He removes his hands and stands there with his dick under her ass. Watching him impatiently she trembles at his gaze. For a moment he just wanted to look her body over, it was so perfect in every way. Even her pussy was waxed just prior to coming to America. Slick as a whistle and without a mark. "Sorry. I just had to calm my thoughts. My pain is getting intense." She wiggles her bottom over his dick.

"Did that help?"

"Do that a few more times. Show him you mean business." She giggles and smothers his cock between her crack clenching her cheeks playfully. "You behave." She pointed at his dick enforcing her authority, as much as she could see between her thighs.

"That's telling him Beautiful."

"Good. He must listen to me. I bite."

"Whoa! Slow it down Killer." He laughs. "It might take that to keep him at bay."

"I do what I must to help."

Thinking to himself just how stupidly naïve she was he knew that he and his brothers were going to have a very eventful month. A mere two days in and she was opening up fast. By months end Maria Blanco was going to be their sexy little play toy. After that month? Her Mom would resume her duties. The brothers would all take Esperanza down. Who knows? Maria right beside her.

"Okay, here goes. Lay back, put your hands behind your head and close your eyes. You have to keep them closed. Promise?"

"Yes." She eagerly obeys as Owen pulls his dick out from under her and grips her ankles. Bringing her legs up over her head he pries them wide. Burying his face into her pussy he began licking her clit. Mouth fanning wide at his tongue licking her she went into theatrics, her squeals of uncontained delight echoed throughout the entire home. In his office Matthew turned on the gym cameras and watched his brother eat out Maria. From the family room Wiley watched on the big screen. Shortly into their show even Jacob came home weary from hunting and stood behind Wiley.

"Looks like she's coming along nicely." Jacob scowled.

"I can't wait to fuck that little slut."

"That's our new baby sister you're talking...yeah, me too." He leaned over and slapped Wiley's bare chest hard. Wiley winced at the sudden impact and called Jacob an asshole. "I need a shower. Enjoy your peep show Freak."

Another round of knuckling both Wiley and Matthew shot their loads just watching Maria endure Owen's tongue. Both were to the point of wanting to venture to the gym and witness her up close but knew interfering with Owen would piss him off. They would get time alone with her again at some point. A day at a time.

Rearing his wet face away from Maria's pussy, Owen resumed rubbing her clit, she had nearly lost her voice at his intimate hunger. She quaked knowing something remarkable was close. Her every nerve ending told her she needed to do something but she had no idea what that was. Her mind numb, her body twitching and tensing all the same. Aware of his tongue leaving her she whimpers dramatically, "Are you done?"

"Do you want me to be done?" He whispered then nuzzled her clit with his nose. Weeping at her emotions out of synch she softly shrugs. Seeing his eyes look over her body as she lifts her head she concludes that a man would expect her to say no.

"Noooo! I will wait until you are done."

"That's what you should always say Maria. Let the man decide when he's done. I love the respect you're showing me. Keep that up."

"Yes Owen, I will." He returns to eating her, wanting to finger fuck her but knew going too deep would take her virginity the easy way. He wanted that done right. Not today.

"You taste so fucking good Maria." He lets up to expel his compliment. "Always...always taste this good, smell this delicious, a man deserves nothing but the best from you."

"O-okay. I will do my best."

"Do you want to feel really, really good?"

"Yes."

"Okay...I'm going back in until you have what is called an orgasm."

"An...orgasm? What is...?????????" She squirms as he eats her harder than ever before. Her eyes couldn't stay in their sockets. Releasing her ankles her legs remained aloft yet swaying about. His hands freed up he reached over her body and first gripped her breasts tightly, then easing to pinch her nipples. Tilting her head back she screamed to the heavens at his feeding frenzy. Building and building her body grew feverish, the oil in her pores still stimulating her flesh. A few moments more Owen reached higher and surrounded her entire neck in both of his hands, his thumbs lifting her chin. She gurgled slightly under his pressure move and shrieked. Maria Blanco blacked out, her very first orgasm storming her brain until it just couldn't process the emotions. Owen Barnett ate her still, even lifeless at this very second he couldn't get enough. Not that he was cruel, just absorbed into what he had achieved.

Having witnessed her passing out both Wiley and Matthew raced to the gym and rushed over to her side. Owen in his blindness didn't stop until Matthew shook his shoulder to let him in on her unconsciousness. Wiley over her patted her cheek to revive her, Matthew snatched up her dress and used it under the water faucet to make a cold compress to dab on her forehead. Moments later Maria fluttered her eyelids. Seeing the three men, two naked standing over her she pouted.

"Did I...do something wrong?"

The men looked to one another for silent advice. Finally, Owen just rolled her over and began massaging her again. This time Wiley crouched down next to her and reached over to stroke her hair lovingly. "You did nothing wrong. Owen there just made you..."

"Happy?" She smiled.

"Sure. Owen made you...happy."

"Did I make Owen happy?"

"YES!" Owen growled, "Maria? I'm hurting badly. I need to get rid of the white stuff."

Wiley winced at Owen stealing his lines. Trying not to laugh Wiley caressed her cheek, "He's looking pretty pale Maria."

"I don't want Owen to hurt."

Matthew wiped her brow one last time with her dampened dress then reached over to rub her back as Owen climbed up on to the table to straddle her legs. Feeling his monster cock swatting her ass cheeks she felt punished. Pouting at Wiley she whimpered, "I did do something wrong. Didn't I?"

Lifting his ass up Owen gripped Maria again and turned her back over to face him. Sitting on her knees he began jerking off over her thighs. She looked from brother to brother. All three of them fawning over her with light caresses. Watching Owen stroke his dick she pouted, "I'm sorry I made you hurt Owen."

"It's okay Maria. I'll be alright once I shoot this stuff out."

"On me?"

"A woman ALWAYS wants it on her or in her. Remember that."

"In me? How?"

"Not today Princess. Today it's on the outside."

"Wiley?" She tilts her gaze toward him.

"Yeah?"

"You look in pain again. It's really big."

"What?" He looks down at his dick, sure enough he was rock hard again. "Oh! Yeah, it's that time of day again. I might need to work it out just like Owen there."

"Will it help to do it over me like Owen is doing?"

"OH FUCK YES!!" He shrugged at Matthew then climbed up on the table over her face. She bulged her eyes at his sudden overshadowing her. In his climb his dick collided with her face for a brief moment making her squeal. Brother facing brother the two jerked off like crazy, leaving Matthew to shake his head at them. This was over the top...literally. Naïve went out the window. The little Colombian bitch was as dumb as a box of overly cute boulders. She was falling for every little bullshit word they fed her.

"Fuck it." Matthew reached over her and with his left hand rubbed her clit, his right hand squeezing a breast. She found his sudden aggression scary especially with both of his brothers towering over her trembling body.

"Maria?" Owen coughed, "You have to coax our evils out. We need you to beg for it to shoot out and over you."

"How?"

"Tell it to come for you." Wiley joked but hid his smirk.

"COME FOR ME." She immediately recited over and over. The brothers had to bite a knuckle not to laugh and give her reason to think they were messing with her. "COME FOR ME. PLEASE COME. I NEED YOU TO COME."

"It's working." Wiley grew excited, "I can feel it moving up inside me. She's a miracle worker."

"So can I? Holy shit Maria. Beg harder." Owen moved Matthew's hand away from her clit. She felt his loss instantly and pouted. Easing away Matthew just unzipped his fly and pulled his own beast out.

"Fuck now I'm hurting. Save me Maria." She now had three big boy cocks hanging over her. Overwhelmed but inspired to do her part she pointed at Matthew's cock as if it were alive, "You should come for me too." The testosterone cowboys groaned and snarled for long grueling minutes then finally, one by one they detonated over their new baby sister. Each whip of liquid fire striking her belly, chest, throat area, even her chin made her yelp and gasp at just how much was coming out at her commands. She really felt as if it was her doing. Wiley over her face rubbed his last few droplets across her lips. She instinctively licked it and smiled.

"It still tastes good." She brightened up. Owen eying his launched leftovers gathered some on his fingers and placed them up to her mouth.

"Try mine." She eagerly sampled his fingertips, only to find Matthew hooking the corner of her mouth with his own jizzed up fingertips. She sucked them all dry then smiled, "Did I do good?"

"HELL YES YOU DID!" Wiley belted out. "You're hired."

"Hired? I would help my brothers without being paid."

"Good. Every day you come help us out." Owen drags her up by her arm and hugs her tightly. From him she ventured to Wiley from behind.

"I think she liked helping us out Boys." Matthew zipped up and took his hug as she slipped from the table. She clung to Matthew firmly them lifted her chin on to his stomach to peer up at him.

"I think I might get good at this."

"Lots more to learn Kid. You're doing great. We'll reward you for every time you keep the white stuff from making us hurt."

"More dresses?"

"About the dresses. I decided something just now. You don't need to wear clothing at all. We're saving you from clothing cancer and you're saving us from the white devil."

"No dresses?"

"Just until your Mom gets home. When she returns we can talk her into letting you go naked all the time."

"Even in front of Oscar? And, Highbone?"

"Dad will agree with us. He can talk your Mom into it. Chances are she might run naked too. Once she knows how bad clothing is for women. Trust us Maria."

"I do trust you. All of you. I will not wear clothing from now on. Even if I embarrass Highbone."

"He won't say a word. He knows who pays for his medications." Wiley laughs.

"So, every day from now until our parents come home you keep us from pain. There's more ways to beat the white devil we can teach you Doctor Blanco." Owen winks at her.

"I will help you every day. I have a question..." She looks back to Owen as Matthew pets her long mane.

"What's that?"

"May I be massaged with your tongue again? I...really liked that."

"Absolutely. We can all take turns doing that. We owe you that much."

"I feel sticky." She notes cum drying on her chest.

"Come on I'll shower you up. Pamper the Baby Sister." Owen takes her away from Matthew and marches her into the shower room. Hearing her squeal under an assault of cold water Matthew and Wiley fist bump one another.

"We'll be fucking her in a week."

"Maybe sooner." Matthew smirked, "I have never in my life seen anyone so naive. We could tell her the world was going to end if she didn't take it up the ass and she would spread her cheeks."

"Let's try it." Wiley laughs.

"Not yet." Matty eyes his watch, "Dad's jet should be touching down in Fiji in another hour. I think we're making good time."

"Did you see her reaction to tasting our cum?"

"She likes the taste. The more we push this white stuff game on her the more she will ask to help us. Her need to change for her Mother can only amplify the more we encourage her."

"What's our next move?"

"Blowjobs. Sleeping with us."

"Remember I said we should scare her out of her room? Dad told her about Aunt Harriet. We can use her ghost to keep her with one of us at all times."

"Not a bad idea Coyote. I'll rig her bedroom tomorrow when Tyson takes her riding. You need to go with them to keep her curious. Besides that Dad appointed you, Tyson just volunteered to help."

"Shit! Her swearing off clothing means riding that nag Lady Godiva style."

"So?" Matty chuckles.

"Oh, that's just plain sexy. I'm so in."

The remainder of the day Maria Blanco spent time with Owen. After him bathing her she grew attached to him. The emotions of how good he made her feel eating her pussy escalated her desires to be near him. He stayed the course while Matty excused Highbone for the day to keep him from seeing Maria naked. While they all knew the Butler would keep quiet they still felt obliged to protect him from their mischief. Tomorrow it might not be so easy.

30,000 feet over the Indian Ocean...

"Ohhhh, Oscar. I have never made love in the sky before." Esperanza Blanco-Barnett moaned, her toes curling at the soft penetrations of Oscar Barnett's masterful longhorn. Her pussy ripped wide by his girth rippling with each insertion, every exit. It was so very passionate. The Learjet having a queen size bed helped.

"I love this vagina." He groans into her ear, "You have the finest pussy in the western hemisphere Esperanza. These big ole' breasts make for comfy pillows."

"I am glad you like them Husband. I know it is not the time but may I ask a question?"

"Shoot. I know I will in about five minutes." He chuckles.

"You...know what I did to Tyson. With him. You are...not cross?"

"Lil' bit. Start askin' before you go chasin'. I can forgive but I ain't the forgettin' type. Startin' off our marriage cheatin' on me doesn't set well Darlin'."

"Please forgive me Oscar. I never meant to hurt you."

"I believe ya. Let's just enjoy our honeymoon and you can make it up to me."

"I will do anything you want Husband. There is nothing I would deny you."

"I'll keep that in mind." He continues fucking her with lively stamina. Her arms wrapping his neck, kissing him passionately. With a bit of turbulence from an air pocket their passion waned. Over an intercom came the pilot's voice, "We're nearing Fiji now Mister Barnett. You might wanna strap in."

Chuckling Oscar lifts from his wife without pulling out and reaches over her. She watches him pull ropes from the bed post and ties her hands wide between them. Pulled taunt he grins. "Strapped in."

"You are the most intoxicating man I have ever known."

"Speaking of...I need a drink. Be right back." He peels out of her in a web of sloppy juices on her part. Taking time to tie her ankles to the footposts she laughed.

"I will be right here waiting Beloved."

"Course ya will." He winks then parades right out of the sleeping cabin in front of a bodyguard. Pouring himself a Scotch he looks at the muscular man sitting alone without saying a word. Door to the cabin open made it a clear shot right at Esperanza tied spread eagle. "Do your job boy. Guard her body." The man stood up and stretched then moved past Oscar. With the door still open the man unzipped his pants and pulled them off. Esperanza called out to Oscar the second she saw the man's penis.

"Husband?"

"Create some more turbulence Boy. Show her you mean business." Climbing between her legs the guard rammed his dick inside the new Mrs. Barnett. Pouring a second drink in his glass Oscar moved into the room and stood beside his bed. The man was tearing her up, Esperanza screaming in Spanish at just how talented the bodyguard was. All while looking up at Oscar sipping his scotch. "See how easy I am Esperanza?"