All Comments on 'Baby Sister Has Stomachache Ch. 01'

by Daniels69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A sequel.

This story should have more chapters where they explore the sexual bond between them, but also poop sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How old are you ? " 12 " You must be a young dumb shit no pun intended. I can't help but wonder how much education you have. Not much. I have never read anything so piss poorly written. No wonder you have 7 stories and only 4 followers. Your story did not do anything for me or perhaps any person that might bother taking the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrible writing. " I came home just then, ran in her room and through the guy out roughly while screaming at him." You 'threw' the guy, not 'through.' So many errors of grammar, punctuation and spelling even an editor would have to get credit as writer, not editor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is, undoubtedly he lead to so etching much better.

There are faux pas through the the text and, with time and exposure to more writings, you will overcome these.

The grammatical spoofs will appear to an editor, and perhaps yourself if you read your offerings aloud.

I will assume that you are relatively young, perhaps even too young to be featured in your own submissions. That is OK, it is not like you are portraying your real self to be of age.

Keep writing . . . With help, you will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I post anonymously for a few reasons. We're I to condemn an author's offerings, I would post with a pseudonym, or even my name? I don't think critics should hide behind anomoninity!

It might be the old truism . . . If you don'the have something nice/positive to say, say nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty disgusting. Is that what turns you foreigners on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible writing. Sounds like you are a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A Good story, could have had some more 'Up The Arse' action though..... Maybe some Licking of her shit. Still, I give this, eight out of gten.... a Good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice but I would have preferred more Arse/ Shut 'Action', especially as she was SO Constipated! Next time maybe 'Explore' the Front End too, especially if she is Dying To Pee. Still a good Eight, out of ten😊.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniels69@Daniels69
A Swedish man 54 years living in Stockholm in a smaller apartment. I like being cosy in the sofa while talking, laughing and having a nice time, maybe with a glass of wine, as much as (or more) then all the kinky fetish stuff. Curious about a lot of things... ...and think tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES