Baby Steps into Our Swinging Life

Story Info
The continuation of the story How I Got My Wife To Swing.
2.1k words
4.2
5.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
164 Followers

Neither of us had been as excited since we were kids, this only built as every hour drew it closer. I can't speak for my wife but my excitement was for more than one reason. My mind races with every possible good and bad. What if my wife didn't like it, what if she liked it and I didn't, what if she liked this guy more than me? But there was also the driving force to why we are there, to expand our already great sex life.

l also can't say the subject matter of this first go was very high on my wish list, my wife bedding another guy while I just sit and watch. The fact was it wasn't even on my list, to be honest, but I'm an eat your vegetables first kinda guy so here we go again. l also knew my wife would be looking at me, and my reactions and that would play a big part in our success or lack of it. So yeah, I am looking forward to watching some guy fuck you. Of course, l was not deep down inside.

As we came to the hour before l had to lower my wife's anxieties and honestly mine as well. But that knock on the door came and we answered it. Jack was a bit older than us, tall and slender. The many conversations with both of them paid dividends as it didn't take long before he felt like an old friend as we share a bottle of wine before the festivities. They also had been in the lifestyle for a good amount of time so l imagine they had their fair share of newbies.

I noted when Jack arrived his hair was still wet so freshly showered as was my wife but she blew hers out before that knock on the door. As we took the last sips of the bottle we all knew what doing so meant, it was game time.

l lead the way to the rear of the house and our master area, the lights were set very low so we were more like shadows passing in the night. l took my seat in the corner and watched as Jack removed the nightgown from my wife's body. She was trembling and l wanted to reach out to comfort her but l remained in my seat and watched. Jack now undressed also wrapped his arms around her and whispered something in her ear. l could make out my wife's nod of her head and then she climbed upon the bed.

Jack moved slowly but with intent as he kissed his way up my wife's legs switching from one to the other. Her gasp told me he arrived at her sweet pussy and her moaning told me she was enjoying it and we were well on our way.

l knew he made her cum as did he as he then continued his journey up my wife's body placing kisses on it along the way. She let out a gasp as his manhood entered her, she responded by wrapping her legs around him as he pumped away.

l must say l too was enjoying it far more than l guessed l would and at least in my head l was cheering him to make her cum again. She did and he closely followed, withdrawing and leaving his warm puddle on my wife's belly. Jack placed his clothes back on then thank us both, leaving with "l hope we meet again" before letting himself out.

l moved to the bed and laid next to my wife to wrap my arms around her. She warned "be careful" which made us both laugh, as Jack's sticky puddle remained. l reached for the towel placed ahead of time for just that reason then l pulled my wife in close to me. l was a bit surprised how worked up to the feeling of heat still left coming from my wife's honey hole. She kissed me softly on my lips and then told me to finish the job and if she meant it or not those were the exact words I needed from her, not for her good but mine.

I gently pressed myself into the love of my life and slowly made love to her. We woke some hours later and still embraced.

Other than sharing a "good morning" things remained quiet for the first little bit until my wife asked for my thoughts. l was careful with my words not wanting to lead her down any road other than the one she intends to use, my reply back was that l enjoyed it. And to keep things light l joked saying l guess it's her turn to watch me now. she returned the banter asking "what with Jack?" which we both laugh at.

That was the breaking of the ice and l knew we were in a good place to continue this journey, at least another step into it. Later that day in the early evening we reached back out to them via the Adult Site leaving our message of thanks to both of them. Just before going to bed, we hear back from Jill, her wishes of the hopes things went well and closing with if we had any interest in meeting again including the note that Jack had a great time.

l was the one typing our response back thanking them again with my wife looking on but when it go to the point where we were to answer her question on meeting again l handed the laptop to my wife telling her to give them our answer. "Sure when, can't wait!!!"

We went straight to bed after that fueled on what could be and for me strangely recalling the pleasure my wife received from another guy's cock. We woke the next morning, this time with no hesitation as we did what we needed to get on with our day.

It wasn't until that evening that we logged back on the site to see if they responded. l can only speak for me but l had little less on my mind all day. l read the message silently first then out loud. "How about this Saturday? I'm dying to meet you both!" I'm sure the excitement was all over both of our faces but to make light of the morning l told my wife "see she's excited to meet me" My wife jokingly corrected me "it's us, dear, she's excited to meet both of us" I replied yum, even better. My meaning to the possibility of both ladies being together, which my wife fully understood by replying "good try"

We happily replied how great that would be and how we looked forward to it. We also asked if it would be possible to meet at our home again as that is where we felt the most comfortable, and they kindly agreed with our request. Our last message to them before the meeting was to come hungry as we would like to cook dinner for them.

Those days ahead of time had to be some of the slowest ever and the saving grace was we were enjoying some great sex in anticipation of what was to come. The fact is we both felt we better slow down to save some for the meeting itself. we might have felt that but we didn't do it, only holding back that night before.

Their headlight shining through our front window announced their arrival just before the knock on the door. A welcome and invitation to come inside closely followed. Jill was a bit different than what l was expecting, she had put on some pounds since their photos on the site and their differences in height came more into play. Not that either was a problem, not in the least. I imagine there are perfect bodies out there, l just haven't seen any myself and including myself. With her warm hug at the door, l was already sold.

Dinner was light and easy, exactly to the point. We did reach for the crush of a bottle of wine to knock off whatever edge that remained but l could already tell my wife was far more comfortable this time than I was also. After polishing off the wine and some small talk it was the ladies that lead the way down the hallway to our Master Quarters.

We were certainly clean as I'm sure they were also but after one look at our master bathroom Jill wasn't going anywhere until she had a spin in it. Little did they know but that was perfect with us, our normal has to shower just before enjoying sex as every inch is on the menu with us. My wife started to fill the very large tub and things only got better as the ladies undressed each other as we guys stripped away our clothing. The site of a woman wiggling out of their things is one of the greatest things on earth, only made better when they are doing so to give themselves to you.

My wife stepped into the tub, its water topped with bubbles. she remained standing as Jack closely followed and sat himself down first. She melted into his chest as I offered the shower to Jill, my open hand showing the was. As soon as we entered Jill went to kiss me and l froze as my mind raced to the fact that we didn't discuss such with each other prior, a simple but important item. Jill seemed to sense it and kissed me on the chest instead. she seemed to enjoy my chest quite a bit, l was far more muscular than Jack was which doesn't matter especially as my wife seemed happy in his less-than chest herself.

l wrapped my arms around Jill from behind massaging her soft boobs, her nipples stiffened from the attention. My cock grew up against the small of her back of the sound of moans whirling around the room. l looked over at my wife to confirm her smile then l placed my hands under Jill's arms and lifted her like a ragdoll standing her on top of the bench inside the shower. This feat seemed to excite her but that was nothing compared to how she felt as I buried my face into her wanting pussy. She braced herself with hands on either wall as l flicked my tongue at her button. Fueled by my wife's moans that had gotten louder.

Not to be shown up l stopped but only long enough to spin Jill around so l could service her with my tongue from behind. She quickly came as l lashes my wipe from hole to hole. My wife who must have been watching commented she knows how good that feels. Then l think all of us were ready to move forward, we withdrew from our stations and quickly dried off before racing to the bed.

Both ladies must have been cock crazy as they wasted no time taking our cocks in their soft mouths. l didn't think it possible but having my penis sucked while watching my wife suck somebody else's might even be better.

They broke away first, Jack on top of my wife and going at it. For myself, I hadn't quite had my fill. l laid Jill next to my wife then l placed her legs over my shoulders, leaning in l once again started to consume her sweet box. She came twice over before begging me to fuck her, after that a repeating of "oh fuck" seemed to be all she could muster.

I looked over to my wife as Jill climaxed yet again, her eyes told me the story. She was enjoying herself and a good bit of how proud she was of me and my skills. The only reason I've added such is that she confirmed it later when we were alone. Regardless we were all having a great time.

We refocused upon our partners and continued for some time, changing positions and then returning to missionary. When Jack's moans began to get loud my wife reminded him to not cum inside of her (she was not able to take birth control) he did as asked and once again left his puddle upon her belly.

As for myself, l had a ways to go before reaching my end. Jill surely didn't have objections and maybe to save me from myself or kindness toward Jack, she approached me. Whispering sweet nothings in my ear which quickened my end. As to what she said, that's for the two of us only to treasure.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
164 Followers