Baby Steps Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ethan's orgasm was over he said,

"Sorry Matt, what were you saying?"

After that, when we went to bed, Ethan and I made love with the bedroom door open, something that we always do, and a couple of times when I was riding Ethan I looked to the door and saw Matt watching us. Each time I waved to him and carried on bouncing up and down on Ethan's cock.

On the way home from work on the Friday after Matt had left, I asked Ethan if he wanted me to let Matt fuck me. Without any hesitation Ethan said that it was up to me but if I did let him Ethan wanted to watch.

I told Ethan that I might just let Matt fuck me the next time that he stays with us. I guess that Ethan was happy with that because we only just got through the front door of the apartment before Ethan pinned me against the wall, took my dress off and fucked me with a lot of urgency.

Yes, Matt and I did fuck six weeks later when he came to stay with us again. It was the Tuesday evening when we were sat around talking, me sitting on Ethan's lap. Matt was looking frustrated so I asked him if he had blue balls. After he said that he had I asked him if he'd like me to take care of his problem.

Matt looked at Ethan who nodded his head so I got off Ethan's lap and as I walked over to him I said,

"Pull your jeans and pants down Matt."

He did and a cock equal to Ethan's sprang out. I think that Matt was expecting me to kneel between his legs and give him a blowjob but when I got to him I turned my back to him and lowered my butt towards his cock. As I got closer my right hand went between my legs, held onto his cock at the right angle and I impaled myself on him.

"Oh fuck," Matt said, "you don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

"Thank you Matt," I replied as I bounced up and down, "but you should really get yourself a girlfriend, from what I'm told blue balls aren't very healthy."

I rode him until we'd both cum then went and sat on Ethan's lap again. The conversation picked up where it had left off, and when Ethan and I later went to bed we both had a great sense of urgency to our lovemaking.

I fucked Matt like that two more nights before he went home, both times with Ethan watching and both times we had an amazing time on our bed when we went to bed.

*****

Ethan and I often talk about me being naked in public and us having sex in public and we try to think of places where we can indulge in our fantasies. One day I suggested that we go back to that service area where the lorry drivers saw us but Ethan came up with a better idea. After doing a bit of online research Ethan told me that we were going to introduce ourselves to the world of dogging. He had to explain to me what dogging was and as soon as he did I couldn't wait to go.

Ethan had read about a lay-by on a road not far from us that was the result of the road being straightened but the council not having the old bits of road returned to the farmers so they made great, unofficial lay-bys that are screened from the road by hedges and trees. We decided to go one Friday straight after work.

Not being an official lay-by the entrance was more like a dirt track but Ethan's car made it okay and we saw four more cars there. We drove to the end and saw that there was no one in two of the cars and just a man in each of the other two. We decided that it was okay to have a bit of fun so Ethan parked up facing the other cars.

We'd read that flashing your headlights and turning the interior light on was the signal that told voyeurs that you wanted people to come and watch. It was daylight so the interior light was pointless but Ethan held back and turned to me and started kissing me.

We soon got into it and I started to get aroused, maybe because we were both hoping that someone would come and watch us. My top and skirt were soon off leaving me naked and when we didn't see anyone I suggested that we get out of the car and that Ethan fuck me over the front of the car. Ethan agreed and said that even if no one came and watched us it would still be amazing fucking out in the open with vehicles zooming passed less than ten metres away.

As Ethan thrust in and out of me I turned my head and saw that a man had come to watch us. He was stood slightly behind and to one side of Ethan. I was a little nervous as I smiled at the man who then moved closer so that he could get a better look. Ethan saw him and just continues trusting in and out of me.

When I looked again I saw that the man had been joined by another. My orgasm arrived first, closely followed by Ethan's. When Ethan started to go soft he stepped back and I turned around and leant back on the car with my legs spread and Ethan's cum seeping out of me.

"You can look but don't touch." Ethan said and one of the men replied,

"No problem mate, she'd certainly worth looking at."

I smiled and started playing with one of my nipples.

My spare hand reach for Ethan's flaccid cock and started wanking it, hoping that it would come back to life again. It did and Ethan lifted my butt onto the car, my bare back going down on the warm metal covering the engine. Then Ethan lifted my legs up and fucked me again.

We both orgasmed again and Ethan pulled out of me but I wanted more so my right hand went to my pussy and I jilled until I came again, which wasn't long, possibly because two unknown men were watching me.

When I finally lowered my legs and got off the car Ethan turned to the two men and said,

"Thank you guys, we're going now but there's every chance that we will be back other nights."

"You're better coming later, around 10 p.m. mate, flashing your headlights and putting your interior light on if you want people to come and watch you. Fridays are best."

"Thank, we'll remember that." Ethan said as we got into the car.

I didn't bother putting my clothes on and we drove to Ethan's apartment with me still naked and telling each other how much fun we'd had. We used the back door again.

We've been back there four times so far and apart from me masturbating then fucking inside the car I've progressed to giving wanks through the window. I'm still deciding if I want to stick my butt out of the window and let the men fuck me, with a condom of course. Ethan tells me that it's my decision but he will enjoy watching from outside the car so that he can make sure that any man who fucks me does wear a condom.

I think that I'm going to do it but I still need to build a little more courage. Maybe I should get Ethan to take me for a drink before we go there. But whatever I decide, I'll be doing in in baby steps.

*****

12