Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
Missy's journey into exhibitionism begins at home.
6.1k words
4.6
42.4k
72
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story begins in my junior year of college just after turning 21. I had lived in the dorms my freshman and sophomore years and needed to get off campus. I answered an ad from two girls searching for a third to share rent in an off-campus apartment.

I moved in shortly after with Lisa, a tall, attractive girl with straight blonde hair and Kim, a tall brunette with long wavy hair. My name is Missy, and I am 5'6" with cropped blonde hair about shoulder length and weigh about 120. I have smallish B cup breasts with puffy round nipples that become rock hard when stimulated. My pussy has a small patch of light brown hair that I keep neatly trimmed. I know the trend these days is to be completely shaved, but I really like the look of well-manicured pubic hair. I love to tan, so I have prominent tan lines most of the year. Even if I do say so myself, my body rocks! Not that anybody sees much of it because I tend to be very shy.

My experience with boys was pretty limited. Living in the dorms did nothing to help that. Apartment life seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. I settled in and within a few weeks it became clear that Kim and Lisa had known each other for quite a while. They frequently talked about boys and teased me because of my lack of experience.

One night, I came home after classes and heard Kim in her bedroom giggling. My curiosity got the best of me. I crept toward her room and peeked in. Kim was nearly naked on her bed with a boy I hadn't seen before. I started to feel my juices flow. Just then, Lisa startled me out of my trance.

"Seeing anything interesting" she said in an accusing tone.

I tried to stammer a reply but couldn't. Lisa warned that she would have to talk to Kim about this and decide what to do with me. I didn't know what to think. Was she kidding? I didn't know these girls that well and was a little afraid of what to expect. I avoided both of them for the rest of the day.

The next morning at breakfast, Kim said Lisa had told her she caught me spying on her. She acted very upset, although I wasn't sure it was for real.

When Lisa came into the kitchen, they spoke quietly between themselves.

Kim finally said to me "We are very disappointed in your creepy stalking and can't put up with that. We are going to have to think of a punishment for you. Meet us here on Friday at 5:00 to discuss what we are going to do. If you don't agree, you are going to have to go. We can't have somebody living with us we don't trust."

I was shocked and tried to blurt an excuse, but they cut me off.

Lisa said, "We don't want to hear any excuses right now. You just need to leave us alone while we decide what to do."

Now I was a little scared because I had nowhere to go if they threw me out. I guess I was too naive to realize I was on the lease, and they couldn't just toss me out.

On Friday I returned to the apartment after class to find Kim and Lisa waiting for me. I have to admit, it was a little scary. They proposed their punishment. They were going to have a party the following Saturday and I was to be the "host." I would be tasked with serving all of the guests and making sure everyone had a good time. That didn't sound so bad, I could do that. So, I quickly agreed. They told me there would be lots of boys there and maybe I could find a boy of my own so I wouldn't have to spy on them. They encouraged me to dress appropriately if I wanted to attract a boy. I was relieved to have been worried about nothing. Just a few chores at a party and we all forget about this.

On the day of the party, I was excited to meet some boys. Kim and Lisa had arranged for all of the alcohol and food. The guests would be arriving soon. They told me to make sure everybody had a fresh drink and anything else they wanted. No problem.

I decided to wear my sexiest pair of jeans with a plain white t-shirt under a light sweater as it was a little chilly. As guests started arriving, I noticed it was unusually warm in the apartment. I greeted all of the guests and made sure they had drinks and food as I was instructed. There was a good mix of about 50 people at the party. I didn't know anybody there.

About 30 minutes after the guests arrived, Kim tracked me down in the kitchen and said, "It is a little too warm in here to be wearing that sweater, why don't you ditch it?"

I said, "I only have a plain white t-shirt underneath."

Kim said that it would look fine, so I quickly pulled the sweater over my head and left it in the laundry room. Returning to my duties, I noticed the guys looking at me. The t-shirt accentuated my small, pointy boobs nicely and I guess they liked that. It made me a little uncomfortable but made me feel good.

After a few more minutes of serving, I ran into Kim and Lisa in the kitchen again. They noticed a couple of stains on my white shirt from the food I was serving.

Kim took a harsh tone with me saying, "We can't have you running around our party looking like that."

They seemed to be really unhappy with me. I said I would just run upstairs and change. They quickly said some guests were up there and they would not stand for me spying on them as I did Kim. They were getting mad at me, and I was beginning to get a little nervous.

Then, Lisa said "give me the shirt."

I said "WHAT! I just have a bra under here, I can't take it off here."

Kim said sternly, "You will, NOW or we are going to throw your ass out of here."

We were the only 3 in the kitchen at the time, so I reluctantly pulled the t-shirt over my head and handed it to Lisa. I thought maybe she was going to try to get the stains out, but she just tossed it into the laundry room and shut the door.

I said "What am I supposed to do now? I'll have to stay in the kitchen all night."

They both laughed and Lisa said, "Oh no, you have guests to tend to."

"How can I do that without my shirt?"

Kim said, "Your tits are still covered, get out there."

"You can't be serious" I said.

"We are and if you don't get moving, there will be consequences."

This is unbelievable! How could I do this? Kim and Lisa were pushing me towards the door and all of a sudden, I was in the living room with all the guests and no shirt. I got some strange looks from the girls and leering gazes from the guys as I tried to explain about the stains and why I didn't have another shirt.

One of the girls said, "What a stupid bitch."

After a few minutes, I returned to the kitchen and complained to Kim and Lisa about the embarrassment and nasty comments. Their tone changed again, and they told me to shut up and quit complaining. I was scared now, and a little tear began to form in my eye.

Lisa said, "If you are going to be such a whiner, just leave and don't ever come back."

I pleaded for them to let me stay as I had nowhere else I could live.

Kim said, "If you want to stay, you have to do what we say at all times with no complaining, agreed?"

I whimpered softly "OK."

"If you don't obey, out you go."

I didn't like the word obey, but I agreed.

Then Lisa said "let's get this party started. I think since you have been such a whiner about the shirt, we should see how willing you are to obey. Give us the jeans."

"WHAAAAAAAT! You can't be serious," I cried.

Kim laughed and said, "Give them to us NOW, or we'll take them off you and throw you out of the house in your undies." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Kim yelled "DO IT NOW!"

I began to tremble as I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slowly slid them down my thighs with tears running down my face. I stepped out of the jeans and handed them to Lisa, who promptly threw them into the laundry room with my shirt. I was left standing in our kitchen wearing only my white satin panties with ruffled trim, and a small pink bow at the top and my flimsy white bra. I loved these panties. They accentuate my figure and stand out against my tan. But I certainly never thought I would be parading around at a party showing them off! Our party guests were just outside the door!

Standing there like an idiot, I said with a trembling voice, "What do I do now?"

Kim said, "You have guests to attend to. Get to it." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They couldn't really expect me to go out there in bra and panties, could they?

Lisa said, "You better get going now or you are in for a lot worse."

How could I do this? I peeked through the door to see all of our party guests milling around. Suddenly, Kim pushed me through the swinging door and there I was in the middle of the party wearing only my bra and panties. This time, the guys started whistling and cheering and the girls just gave me incredulous looks of disdain. I was mortified. Kim and Lisa were blocking my retreat back into the kitchen. The guests started to close in around me asking what was going on. "I...I...I" was all I could muster.

Kim then made an announcement. "Your host Missy here is being punished for being a naughty girl. You don't need to know the specifics, but she needs to learn her lesson." The guys cheered and the girls laughed. I wanted to crawl into a hole.

Lisa then shouted that I was going to continue hosting, but any guest that tried to touch me would be asked to leave. That made me feel a little better. Then it hit me -- I was in the middle of a crowded party wearing only my bra and panties while everyone else was fully clothed. It sent a chill down my spine, and I felt a slight trickle in my panties. Could I be getting excited? Was I enjoying this? My heart was beating out of my chest. As embarrassing as this was, at least I was still covered, even though it was just a bra and panties. I was certainly the center of attention!

After a few minutes, I began to feel slightly more comfortable. My heart was still thumping, so I had a couple of drinks to try to calm me. I had run out of drinks to serve our guests, so I quickly made my way back to the kitchen, hoping for a short respite and to settle down. All eyes were watching every move I made. The guys were staring with lust and the girls were looking at me in disgust.

Lisa followed me and warned, "No procrastinating, get what you need and get back out there." She then went back out to join the guests. I had been relaxing in the relative privacy of the kitchen for 4 or 5 minutes when both Kim and Lisa came bursting in.

Lisa shouted, "I thought I told you to get what you needed and get right back out there!" I tried to convince them that is what I was doing, but they weren't buying it.

Kim looked me sternly in the eye and said, "Give me the bra."

"NOOOOOOO, I cried. I can't!"

"If you don't, everybody with a phone is going to post pictures of you serving them in your underwear on the internet and you will be done here," said Lisa.

"Please don't make me do this," I whimpered.

"Are you complaining, said Kim? You know it will only get worse if you don't do what we say. That was our agreement." I thought to myself, it wasn't much of an agreement on my part as it was blackmail.

I was frozen. Lisa then reached out to me and ripped the bra off me. Tears were flooding down my face as I stood in our kitchen in only a skimpy pair of panties. My nipples were standing at attention. I couldn't understand this reaction from my body. I was crying at the same time my nipples were rock hard! And I think I can feel some dampness in my panties!

Lisa wiped my tears with a dish cloth and said, "stop the waterworks and put a smile on for our guests." It took a few seconds, but I was able to stop the tears and put a shaky smile on.

Kim gave me a tray of drinks and nudged me toward the door. I timidly crept back into the living room with the drinks. The tray provided some cover to my boobs, but it wasn't long before it became obvious that I no longer had the bra on. The first guy to notice whistled loudly, which drew the attention of the rest of the guests. There I was in the middle of 50 party guests I didn't know wearing only panties! Cell phones came out and began snapping pictures. Now I was REALLY committed to this. A few of the guys tried to cop feels of my tits and ass as I tried to continue serving drinks, but Kim quickly said, "Remember, no touching or you will be asked to leave."

The tray was shaking, and I had a hard time keeping the drinks from spilling and the beer bottles from toppling over. My knees were trembling and every once in a while, I would have nervous spasm go through me that almost caused me to drop the entire tray. Guys were making every excuse to come over to me and make small talk, while most of the girls just made nasty and sarcastic remarks. I wanted to tell them to fuck off but thought better of it as that might make Kim and Lisa mad.

So, I continued to serve drinks and snacks topless in my panties for another 30 minutes or so while fighting back tears from the overwhelming humiliation. My body was quivering and my heart throbbing. I had been in some state of undress for almost two hours now but couldn't seem to calm myself at all. AND, maybe the most disturbing part of it all was that my pussy was really starting to leak into my panties. I could see a distinct dark spot in the gusset, working its way up. What am I going to do if somebody else notices this!? I continued to serve, praying nobody would notice my condition. All the guys kept surrounding me and the girls looked at me with disgust. Did they know I had soaked my panties? Could they smell me? Oh god, I was terrified of being found out! Then, I spotted Kim quickly approaching me from across the room. She grabbed me by the elbow and drug me toward the kitchen, signaling Lisa to join along the way. I thought WHAT NOW? I had been obeying and not lingering in the kitchen as instructed.

When Lisa had joined us in the kitchen, Kim hissed to her "look at her! Those panties are soaking wet! Are you enjoying this you little slut? This was supposed to be a punishment, not for your enjoyment."

I cried out, "Noooo, I hate this!"

Lisa said, "Then why are those panties soaked? AND, I can smell you from across the room!" I instantly blushed a dark red from head to toe. There was no hiding my condition. What was going to happen now, would they alert the guests to my predicament? I was shaking uncontrollably now.

Kim said, "Let's have a closer look at the situation."

She grasped the waistband of my panties with her right index finger and thumb and pulled them out so she could peer down at my pussy. My small patch of light brown pubic hair was completely soaked and matted from my running juices.

"WHOA CRAP!" she exclaimed. "Her whole pussy is just soaking wet! You are getting off on this aren't you!?"

I didn't say anything and just kept sobbing. I was so humiliated but couldn't deny the wetness oozing from my pussy. Here I was standing in the middle of my kitchen in only a pair of panties with 50 party guests just outside the door and both of my roommates peering into my panties at my soaking wet pussy! Lisa slid her hand down my belly into my panties and over my pussy. This sent little electric shocks throughout my body, and I shuddered in near orgasm. Her touch felt soooo good that I badly wanted her to continue but I didn't dare do anything that made them think I was enjoying her touch. When she withdrew her hand, her fingers were dripping with my juices.

She held them up to my face and said, "You really are loving this aren't you, you little slut?"

I couldn't say anything. I was so mortified and so charged up that I couldn't speak.

Kim said, "She is absolutely trembling, and her nipples are hard enough to cut glass!"

She was right. I was on the verge of cuming right there in the kitchen! The smell of my pussy was filling the room.

Kim whispered into my ear just loud enough for Lisa to hear "are you about to cum?" Again, I couldn't muster a response.

Lisa said, "Well, there is no time to take care of that now, you have guests waiting."

Kim said, "We can't send you out there with those nasty soaking panties now, can we? We need to do something about that. Give me the panties!"

I burst out crying and begged them not to make me.

"GIVE THEM TO US NOW!"

They were so demanding, and my head was swimming.

"DO IT NOW OR WE WILL RIP THEM OFF YOU."

I had no doubt that they would, so still trembling, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slowly inched them down. Kim and Lisa were smirking and giggling at my predicament. As the panties passed my swollen, wet pussy, a long string of pussy juice stretched from my panties up to my pussy.

Kim laughed and said, "You are such a slut, look how wet you are!"

I continued sobbing. The panties finally fell to the kitchen floor, and I bent to pick them up. They were absolutely soaked!

I handed them to Lisa, and she laughed and said, "We had no idea our roomie was such a slut that likes to get naked in front of strangers!"

I shouted through my tears "NO I DON'T, I HATE THIS!"

Kim said, "Your body shows your mouth is lying."

She was right. I was still trembling on the verge of orgasm. I hated it, but I also was loving the feeling it was causing in my body.

Finally, Kim said, "Our guests are being neglected. You need to get back out there."

I began crying uncontrollably at the thought. How could I go out there?

Lisa said, "Get yourself together and get out there."

In a whimper, I asked if I could at least dry myself and they both laughed in unison.

Kim said, "The guests need to know just how much of a slut you are, so get out there now."

Lisa pushed me towards the door again and I timidly took a couple of steps out into the party. This time, they gave me no tray of drinks. It was just me, naked as the day I was born with nothing for cover. I tried to back into the kitchen again, but Lisa gave me a shove and I was suddenly naked in the middle of the party! It took about 10 second for the first person to notice my total nudity. This guy I didn't know saw me and boomed "WOOO", which caused every guest there to turn and look. The reaction from the boys was whistles, cheers and cat calls, while the girls either laughed or called me a slut, bitch or cunt. I was frozen! The crowd started to gather around me and one of the boys yelled "look at how wet her pussy is, and you can smell her too!" I turned beet red and just trembled without saying a word.

I tried to cover my pussy with my hands and my tits with my arms, but Lisa was having none of that. She slapped my hands away and said, "Let them look if they want. You know it makes you hot!"

Kim stepped in and said to the crowd, "We have found that our roomie here gets off on strangers seeing her naked as you can plainly see by her soaking wet pussy."

I shouted out "That's not true", but before I could say anything else, Lisa grabbed my arm and told me to shut up or things would get a lot worse. I obeyed, though I don't know how things could get much worse than they were now.

Kim said, "Remember the rule, no touching or you will be asked to leave. If you are good, Missy is going to continue to be your naked servant for the remainder of the night."

The crowd cheered. Even some of the girls were now getting into it. I guess they enjoyed seeing me humiliated, even if their dates spent much of the night staring at me instead of paying attention to them. I was beside myself with fear, humiliation and anxiety. I just stood there trembling, not knowing what to do. And I was so horny, I was about to bust. What is the protocol for a naked girl with a dripping wet pussy in a room full of fully clothed party goers? So, I just stood there like a dope with my hands at my side.

The guys, of course, were loving every minute of this and were not shy about approaching me. They obeyed the no touching rule for the most part, but there were lots of "accidental" brushes of their hands on my butt, boobs and even my pussy. Each time somebody "accidentally" brushed against me, it sent electric shocks through my whole body and put me on the verge of a massive orgasm.

12