It's Okay for Girls To Be Naked Pt. 01

Story Info
An innocent remark by a girl's father changes her outlook.
8.6k words
4.61
27.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I met this guy (Nathan) during my first semester at college and every time that I saw him I felt my nipples and pussy tingle. The first time that he spoke to me I got so close to cumming that I just had to excuse myself and go to the restroom to rub one out as my brain played-back our short conversation over and over as I tried to imagine him without any clothes on.

Maybe I should tell you a little about myself before I go any further. I'm Jade. I'm18 and have a 32AA -- 24 -- 30 figure, I'm a bit on the short side and maybe a little under weight and I have shoulder length blondish hair. You've probably gathered that my tits are small but my nipples make up for that, they quite dark compared to the rest of my pale skin and they are about the size of the end section of my little finger. What's more they seem to be as hard as my little finger for most of the time.

My mother always used to make me wear a bra to school to try to hide the fact that my nipples were poking at my school blouses but now that I'm 18 and going to college she's given up on that and lets me decide what I do and don't wear and I like it when people at college stare at my chest but I get terribly embarrassed if they say anything about my pokies.

Like most girls these days I shave my whole pubis and genitalia area just about every day but even before I started doing that I could see my protruding clitoris through my sparse, blondish pubic hair. I don't have much inner labia and my protruding clit makes it easy for me to rub one out just about every morning before I get out of my bed.

College for me was over 100 miles from my home and the accommodation building is coed with a room for each 'inmate' and separate male and female bathrooms.

Clothes, our school uniform was knee length skirts, or trousers, white blouses and a jumper, but as soon as I left school I was free to choose my own clothes and the college, thankfully, doesn't have a uniform. I never liked trousers and only had 1 pair of jeans because I always felt so restricted when I wore them so now it's only skirts or dresses. Like most girls who wear skirts at college, I wear my skirts to my mid thighs. There are a few girls who wear them shorter and I've noticed that those girls get more attention from the boys. On our tops the unofficial standard is tank tops with most girls showing the straps of their bras.

On my first day I decided to wear a tank top as well even though I'd stopped wearing bras when I finished at school, and as usual, my nipples were giving me prominent pokies. When I first went into college I was quite embarrassed about my pokies and I started holding my books against my chest but I quickly got used to having permanent pokies and it doesn't bother me any more. I guess that it helps that the boys have got used to seeing them every day.

Anyway, back to Nathan. As I said, the first time that he spoke to me I had to excuse myself and go and take care of an urgent need, and the second time that he spoke to me I was equally embarrassed, not for the same reason, but because I had to cut short our first conversation.

That second time was in the college cafeteria, I was alone at a table and he came over and asked if he could sit at my table. I was tingling like hell and so wanted to run to the restroom to rub another one out but Nathan's quiet, smooth talking soon had me relaxing. We had about 10 minutes small talk before the bell went to tell us that the first lesson of the afternoon was about to start.

I walked to that lesson a very happy Jenna and I missed about half of that afternoon's lessons as I daydreamed about Nathan.

The next lunchtime Nathan came and joined me again and I was over the moon when he asked me out on a date. Of course I accepted, and that night we went to the movies. It was a thriller but I quickly lost track of the plot because we started making out within minutes of the movie starting.

I'd worn my favourite cotton sundress and a G-string and it wasn't long before Nathan confirmed that I wasn't wearing a bra and I soon discovered that he enjoys playing with my nipples just as much as I enjoy him playing with them. I guess that my moaning into his ears encouraged him to keep going.

Nathan had undone the buttons on the top part of my dress and he was able to see my tits whenever enough light came from the movie screen.

Nudity had never been a big deal to me, there was never anything sexual about it. One sunny day a few years ago when my mother had been out shopping and I was out the back sunbathing on my stomach with my bikini top unfastened, my father had said to me.

"It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

From then on I never thought anything of being naked around my father and brothers or sunbathing in the back garden totally naked. The first time my mother saw me naked when my brothers and father were around she gave me a filthy look and was about to say something when my father said,

"It's okay honey, we're family and we're at home so it doesn't count."

I never went out of my way to be naked at home, apart from the sunbathing, but I never rushed to get dressed on a morning or put some clothes on after I'd taken my school uniform off on an afternoon when my brothers and I got home from school a couple of hours before our parents got home. I don't remember sex crossing my mind even once.

On the subject of nudity and sex, before college I'd had a few boyfriends and we'd done all the things that teenagers do, but I never got serious, or 'in love' with any of the boys. Once my mother realised that I was 'active', she took me to the doctors and after a very personal examination I went home with an implant in my arm and I haven't had a period since.

Back to my first date with Nathan, my nipples weren't the only protruding parts of me that his hands found that night, from the open top on my dress Nathan's hands slowly made their way down my front, opening more buttons as he went, and whilst our tongues were battling away Nathan's fingers first touched my pussy through my very wet G-string and we both moaned. After a few minutes of Nathan's fingers rubbing along my slit and round my clit I pulled my mouth away from his and I whispered that my G-string had tie sides.

Within a minute my dress was wide open and he was passing my G-string to me to put into my little handbag which I did whilst he looked down on my totally naked front. My knees had automatically opened and as soon as my bag was on the empty seat beside me I looked up at Nathan and he said,

"It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"I know." I managed to say before our mouths met again and his right hand started rubbing my pussy again, but this time without my G-string in the way. Nathan's fingers soon discovered what the inside of my vagina felt like.

Twice I heard someone saying, "Ssh' as Nathan made me cum three times before the credits started rolling and the theatre lights went on.

Nathan told me to stand up and face him, and when I did he pulled the sides of my dress together and fastened about half of the buttons before he too stood and took my hand to lead me out. As we got into the foyer I looked down my front and saw that Nathan had only fastened the buttons below my tits and down to my stomach. My hands went to fasten the other buttons but Nathan again said,

"Leave them, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"I know." I again replied and moved my hand to hold one of his.

We left the cinema with my dress in such a state that anyone who cared to look could see part of my tits and my slit as I walked.

"You look great Jenna." Nathan said as we walked to a pub for a drink.

"You're not bothered that people can see my tits and pussy then Nathan?" I asked.

"Hell no, you have a great body Jenna and as I said earlier,

"It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"My dad said that to me a few years ago."

"I'm starting to like your father Jenna and I haven't even met him."

"So you're not bothered that I'm half naked in public Nathan?"

"Not at all, but we'll have to be careful so that the coppers and the woke prudes don't see you, there's way too many of them around."

"I'd never really thought about it, but you're probably right."

"So you've never been naked in public then Jenna?"

"No, only at home and in the back garden, and my dad said that that didn't count."

In the pub Nathan bought us drinks and we sat at a table at the side of the room. Nathan steered me to a chair that was facing the main part of the room and I was happy to sit there even though the sides of my dress fell down the sides of my thighs and I'd sat without crossing my legs. I was sure that if anyone cared to look they could see my bare legs right up to my stomach and probably the front of my slit. If anyone came and stood next to me they'd easily be able to look down my top and see my tits.

We were only at the pub for about 30 minutes but during that time I noticed a few men looking at me for more than a quick glance. After the first one I told Nathan and he said,

"That's okay, they're men and you are a beautiful girl so it's okay. I'd be worried if they didn't look at you."

"But they could probably see my tits or my slit."

"Does that bother you Jenna?"

"Maybe a little, I'd rather that it was you looking at them."

"I am looking at you and I'd like to look at all of you a lot more often Jenna."

I thought for a few seconds then replied,

"Are you saying that you'd like to see me again Nathan, maybe even be my boyfriend."

"Yes Jenna, I am, and I'd like to make you cum again, like I did in the cinema."

"Just the once?"

"No, a hundred times every day."

"That sounds wonderful Nathan, but not very practical."

"I know but you get what I mean Jenna."

"Could we go to your room Nathan, I'd like to make a dent in that 100 count."

It was then that I discovered that Nathan didn't live in college accommodation like I did, that he shared a house off campus with a couple of other guys.

"So I can show my new girlfriend's body to my housemates."

"You want your housemates to see me naked?"

"Yes Jenna, it's okay for them to see you naked isn't it?"

"It is, do you want them to make me cum like you did, maybe even fuck me?"

"Not before I've fucked your brains out Jenna."

"That sounds nice Nathan, why are we still sitting here?"

We almost ran out of the pub and to the house where Nathan lived. I caught a glimpse of his housemates as we dashed up the stairs and into Nathan's room but I was more interested in what I was about to do than to weigh-up his housemates.

My dress was off in seconds and Nathan's clothes followed as our tongues wrestled. Once he was naked too he eased me back onto the bed and he started kissing my neck then slowly down to my tits. I nearly orgasmed as he masterly played with my tits with his mouth.

Nathan must have realised that I would cum again if he kept on nibbling my nipples and as he kissed his way down my front he somehow managed to tell me that I had awesome nipples.

He soon started kissing my pubis and inner thighs, teasing me by kissing me all around my pussy but not actually on it. Just before Nathan actually kissed my vulva I heard a noise and looked towards the door and saw both of Nathan's housemates watching us. Nathan licked right along my slit then concentrated on my clit and I forgot all about asking Nathan if he knew that we were being watched as my first orgasm in his room hit me. What's more I got a bit verbal and I'm sure that his neighbours knew that I was cumming.

Nathan's tongue didn't stop and as I felt my first orgasm passing I felt his fingers slide inside me. Oh my gawd, I went back up there almost instantly and I stayed up there for goodness knows how long as his tongue and fingers just didn't stop.

On and on the orgasm went, or maybe it was multiple orgasms one immediately after another, I didn't know and I didn't care.

Finally Nathan stopped and I started to come down from my high. When I started to get my wits about me I looked at his face and saw the biggest grin that I have ever seen. What's more his face was covered with my juices.

"I'm going to fuck you now Jenna, is that okay with you?"

I couldn't speak so I just nodded then Nathan lifted my legs and I saw them coming back over to my head then my toes touched the bed. Just before Nathan's cock entered me I caught a glimpse of his housemates who were still there watching us. Again I had more important things to think about than a couple of voyeurs.

Looking back on that night I should have expected Nathan to empty his balls into me within seconds, after all he'd been playing with my body, pleasuring me to the ultimate peak for what seemed like hours, but no, it was like he was a mechanical fucking machine, fucking me to yet more orgasms. I had lost control of my body and my brain was going the same way.

I vaguely remember feeling Nathan cum inside me then a while later I vaguely remember it happening again and again a little while later but my brain just wasn't capable of working properly. In fact it switched off and the next thing I knew I was spread eagle on my back on Nathan's bed and I was still totally naked.

I could hear Nathan and 2 more male voices talking and my brain started to try to remember what had happened in the last goodness knows how long because I had no idea what time it was. My brain couldn't understand how Nathan could have managed to cum 3 times because I knew that men take at least a few minutes to recover ready for more action but the fucking had been virtually non-stop.

I was totally knackered but totally relaxed and extremely happy. Then it registered that I was totally naked, spread wide open and there was obviously 3 men nearby. I opened my eyes and before I moved them down from looking at the ceiling I saw and heard Nathan,

"You're awake Jenna, good, how are you?"

"Happy." I managed to say.

"This is Luke and Jacob, my housemates."

My eyes moved from Nathan and I saw the 2 guys looking down on my naked body. Both said "Hi" and I managed to say hello back then I looked back to Nathan who was now sat beside me and I said,

"I'm naked Nathan."

"You are Jenna, and an awesome sight it is too, isn't it guys?"

"Totally awesome." Luke said.

"Perfect." Jacob said.

I wanted to close my legs and cover myself but I just didn't have the energy to move even my fingers, but Nathan moved his fingers to my left tit and started caressing it.

Nathan must have seen a slightly concerned look on my face because he said,

"It's okay Jenna, it's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

Being spread like that and with cum probably leaking out of my pussy wasn't quite what I imagined when I would be naked in front of men but I was incapable of saying anything. My left nipple was starting to send pleasure to my other nipple and my clit but I was just too tired to even think about cumming again. Instead I closed my eyes and immediately went back to sleep.

*****

When I woke up again I was feeling something really nice but I'd never felt a cock going in and out of my hole as I woke up before. I was on my side and Nathan (I hoped) was spooning me whist fucking me and one of his hands was on one of my tits. I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining in through the uncurtained window. I quickly realised that we were both naked on top of the bed, nothing covering us.

I moaned and said,

"That's nice."

I was relieved to hear that it was Nathan who replied,

"Good morning beautiful, how are you feeling?"

"Extremely happy Nathan, I've never felt better."

"Good."

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that Nathan."

"Don't you want to cum Jenna?"

"If course I do but I might be all cummed out after last night, what happened, I can't remember much after I had my first orgasm."

"Don't you worry about it, the important thing is that you enjoyed it."

"Oh I certainly did Nathan, and I'm enjoying what you are doing to me right now, don't stop doing that until you've cum inside me, I don't want you to get blue balls again."

Nathan's hand moved from teasing my nipple and slid down my front before finding my clit causing me to gasp and moan.

"Oh Nathan, don't you dare stop doing that until I've cum."

I said as I tried to turn my head to kiss him. I couldn't reach his head but I did see that the bedroom door was still wide open and I'm sure that I caught a glimpse of someone moving away from the door. I gave up trying to kiss Nathan and just enjoyed being fucked.

Neither of us lasted long and I just lay there in post coital bliss until Nathan's cock went soft and slid out of me.

"Do we have to get up and go to classes? I want to stay here doing this all day." I said.

"Sorry gorgeous but we have to go, well I do, I'm giving a presentation."

"I suppose that I do as well. What time do you finish, can we come back here and continue where we left off?"

"Of course we can, every day if you like."

I turned to face Nathan and gave him a big, long kiss then replied,

"I like."

"Come on, shower time, there's enough room for both of us."

We got off the bed and Nathan took my hand and led me to the bathroom, both of us totally naked. As we went along the corridor I realised that this was a big house with lots of rooms upstairs. Nathan was right about the shower but as we walked into the bathroom I saw that someone was already in the shower.

"You about done in there Luke?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, 2 seconds."

I moved to be partially behind Nathan but quickly realised that Luke had seen me naked already. As Luke stepped out I saw that he had a semi and I wondered if he had just had a wank.

"Morning Jenna, looking good." Luke said as he reached for a towel.

"Hi Luke." I replied as Nathan started to move into the shower pulling me behind him.

"Cute little bubble butt Jenna." Luke said but I ignored him because Nathan turned the shower on.

"That's nice." I said as I bent and went down onto my knees.

"I haven't done this to you yet have I?" I said as I cupped Nathan's balls and took his cock into my mouth.

"You'll have to be quick Jenna, we've got to get to college."

I hadn't had that much experience giving blowjobs but I did my best, it just seemed so easy natural, with Nathan.

It didn't take long and I soon had a mouth full of his cum. I looked up to Nathan's face and opened my mouth to show him his cum then I closed my mouth, swallowed, then I showed him my empty mouth.

"Good girl Jenna." Nathan said as he pulled me upright then started washing me.

We soaped and shampooed each other and I so wanted him to fuck me right then but we didn't have the time. As we dried each other I told Nathan that I'd let my hair air dry.

We left the towels and I assumed that Nathan was leading me back to his bedroom to get dressed but before I really knew what was happening we were going down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Nathan, Jenna, Jacob said, "looking good Jenna."

By then I'd accepted all 3 of them had seen me naked more than once so I made no attempt to cover my tits or pussy and Nathan again said,

"It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

I didn't reply as Nathan pulled a chair back for me to sit on and Jacob slid a mug of coffee in front of me.

The short conversation that followed was about college and classes before Nathan stood up and went to pull my chair back.

"Come on Jenna." Nathan said and seconds later he was playfully swatting my butt as we ran upstairs.

I quickly found my shoes and dress and as I put it on I said,

"This dress is crumpled and dirty, I'll have to go to my room to change it. Have you seen my bag?"

I looked at Nathan and was surprised that he looked ready to leave.