Baby Takes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

Joy was having one climax after another from the cum he was filling her with. Her legs were held high on his back so she could feel his cum as it hit her womb. In her heart she knew she was pregnant.

After what seem forever he finally stop shooting but his cock stayed hard. “You are still hard!”

“Yes, I don’t know myself how I can possibly be. I have never felt like this before with anyone.”

They lay in each other’s arms until his cock finally began to soften. He finally rolled off her and lay beside her. “That is the best it has ever been for me.”

She rolled over and looked at him. “It was the best for me too. I think we are both through for the night, but don’t you think I should come back tomorrow to just be sure?” She was laughing as she said it. Sex had just begun to be fun for her.

She was back every afternoon until her cycle ended. She even came a couple of days more just to make sure.

Nine months later she gave birth to an 8-pound baby boy. He had his father’s eyes and his mother hair. They named him John William Thomas after his father and grandfather. All three stood and watched as the nurse wheeled him into the room. The smile on both fathers’ face was something to see.

A few months later Joy and little John were at John’s home. Joy said, “I think Will is ready for another child. What do you think?”

“I think it will require a lot of work and we should put more time into it than before. Little John is asleep don’t you think it would help things along if we did a little practicing?”

“Can we have a little fun while we practice,” Joy said as she led him to his bedroom?

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers
12