Baby, You're Home

Info
Masturbate for me, please?
854 words
4.75
3.1k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby, you’re home..

I've been aching for you all day... Why don't you come closer and entertain me for a little while? Mmhmm, I want to devour every inch of you. Show yourself to me. All of you. Start with that jacket, take it off for me. Do it slow. Deliberately. I want to watch every movement of your hands as they glide over your chest. I want to imagine how your fingers will feel tracing along my skin. I like it just like that. The way your shirt clings to your body... I can't help but imagine where my tongue will trace along every inch of you. You look absolutely delicious, every inch of you worth being tasted and explored.

What about that belt? Unfasten it and make it snap for me, please baby? The way your strong hands handle that leather.. It makes me wet just thinking about it. I could look at you forever. Undo your pants slowly, pretty, pretty please? Look at me. I want you to see how much I want you. I’ve been imagining your hard cock all day, waiting to feel it slick and pressing on my lips. I’ve wanted to taste every inch of you. But you have to be nice and hard for me, baby. Please won’t you do that? I want to watch you play with yourself. Show me how you please yourself with I’m not here to take care of you.

That’s it baby. I love watching the way your hand moves up and down along your shaft. Spit in your hand and make it all wet. God, I want that to be me you’re spitting on. In my mouth, on my face… but not yet. I need you to cum for me, baby. I want to be covered in you, to lick it off my fingers. Can you do that for me, pretty please? I’ll be such a good girl for you, if you give me this first. You’re so close now, please don’t stop. I need to see you make a mess just for me.

That's it, baby. I can feel almost the veins in your cock throbbing, the precum glistening as it drips down. Keep going, just a little more...I can barely take it. My pussy is soaking wet just watching you. I want that taste, and I want it all for myself.

The way you've been slowly pumping your hand, fucking yourself with such desire, it's like a slow motion movie. Go faster. I can't help but imagine it's me that's wrapped around your cock. I want to feel the heat of your skin against mine, to hear your breath catch in your throat as you reach the moment of release. I'm so eager to taste you. Keep going, baby. I need this as much as you do. Watching you brings me so much joy, but I want to feel your body pressed against mine, your pulse racing in time with mine. You have to cum first.

You're so close now, I can sense it. I want to be with you, to feel your hot, thick cum flood my throat, drown me in its warmth. It's been too long since I've had you inside me, and I'm aching for it, desperate to feel you again.

Please, baby. Just a little more... I'm begging you, let it go. I want to be the one to clean up your mess. You look so fucking beautiful right now, so aroused, so lost in your pleasure. The way your hips buck with each thrust of your hand, the beads of sweat that glisten on your skin, the ragged breaths that escape your lips...it's such a fucking turn on. I can see just how much you want this, how much you need this, and it's driving me fucking wild.

Keep going, baby. Keep fucking yourself for me. Let me watch as you bring yourself to the edge, let me see the moment when you finally let go and release all that pent-up desire. I need to see it, and I need to be the one to witness it. I want to catch the first drops of your cum on my tongue, I want to taste you, to swallow you deep within me.

I can feel this ache between my legs growing with every second, and I know that this is what I need. I want to feel the rush of your hot, sticky cum inside my throbbing pussy, to have you fill me up and take me to new heights of pleasure. I need you so badly, baby.

Hurry up, please. I'm right here waiting for you, I’m shaking with anticipation. I can't take it anymore. Give it to me, please, I'm begging for it. Oh, fuck yes, yes... That's it, baby. I want it. I want it all, every drop of your cum. Make me feel like I'm the only one who can bring you to this level of satisfaction.

God, that’s it, baby. Cum for me. Cum for me. Mmm, thank you. You’re all mine. Baby, why don’t you come to bed?

--:--
--:--
1.0
AshTheRabbit
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 01 The Awakening - Kat Realizes She Loves Cum.in Novels and Novellas
Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 01 Angel's first appointment.in Erotic Couplings
Community Relations Ch. 01 A surprising encounter with a police officer.in Erotic Couplings
A Porn Friendship Blooms Friend next door confesses to her porn desires.in Fetish
Watching Porn Woman cums hard alone to her favourite porno flick.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories