Babyboy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir become closer.
2.9k words
3.96
3.3k
1

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains very graphic language. Enjoy!

Bassir

"Alright class today was very productive. We learned about some of our fears and our weaknesses and how to conquer them. Also Mary it would be best if you went to see a doctor about that rash." The class got up to leave with a couple of 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters'. Before Tyrell could get up to leave Romero walked up and grabbed his hand.

"I made picture." Romero went over to his table and grabbed his picture. He showed us the picture with a huge smile. It was us at the zoo with me and Tyrell on each side of him. Tyrell looked at me with a frown. I smirked at him causing a small blush to take over his face.

"This is so nice Ro." He put on a smile getting down to Romero level.

"Yeah Bubba this is really great."

"You're a whole ass artist Romero." Tyrell complimented him. The picture really wasn't that great if I'm being honest. Some stick figures and a really messed up lion but Romero looks happy so I'm happy.

"Tank you." He looked down with a shy smile. "Me want you to have." He gave the picture to Tyrell.

"Thanks bud." He hugged him with a smile. He glared at me before leaving. I smirked watching him walk away.

*~*~*

Me and Romero were chilling on the couch watching finding Nemo and like always he was crying. He cries at every movie we watch because sad stuff always happens. This boy cried when we watched Spongebob because Gary ranaway. We were watching Dora and Swiper stole her stuff and he was crying while still being mad.

"It's okay Ro, his dad is going to find him I promise." He looked at me with tear stained cheeks.

"You promise?"

"I promise." He nodded, wiping his eyes. My baby is so dramatic it's ridiculous.

Before we even got to Nemo being found again he was knocked out. I left him on the couch and went to go start dinner. My phone went off letting me know it was Charm because Khia's 'My Neck My Back' came on.

"Hey baby." She said as soon as I picked up. "I was wondering if you-"

"No."

"But I go-"

"No."

"I'll let you go-"

"No."

"Alright damn. I just wanted to hang out with yo lonely ass." she groaned.

"Last time we hung out I had to hide from gunshots." I reminded her.

"You act like you ain't have fun. Damn. One shootout and we can never hang out again. You ain't even get shot. Damn yo ass so dramatic." I rolled my eyes, putting the chicken in the oven. Romero still stuck on chicken so that's all we have been eating in a different way each night. Tonight I was making baked chicken with mac and cheese.

"I almost got shot. The bullet was close to hitting my butt before I ran in the room to hide with a man who tried to shoot me because I was trying to stop him from shooting." She scoffed.

"Whatever first I know you liked it because you love thugs." That's true, they're so easy to top. "Second you're still breathing so what's the problem?" She said.

She crazy as hell trying to justify what happened that night. All I know is that it'll be a cold day in hell before I go out with her again.

"I'm coming back home so we can get ready."

"Alright but you're going out by yourself tonight." I went to get the house cleaned before starting some work. My thoughts wandered back to that night with Tyrell.

He's such a hot head and so easy to tease. It's like anything will set him off. A white lady asked him for directions at the zoo and I had to stop him from cursing her out. Even if he is rude his face and body makes up for it. All that anger makes him look ten times more sexy but he says he's straight. I would pursue him but I promised myself no more "straight" men and I plan to keep that promise. It doesn't hurt to do a little teasing though.

"Damn it smells good in here." Charm rudely burst in my room, making me jump up. "Was you beating yo shmeat? It's okay baby it's natural but next time invite me." She sat down on my bed with a smile.

"I'm not beating my meat and you're too old to be bursting in my room like you ain't got no damn sense." I glared. She pouted hugging my legs.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes."

"I'll do anything for you. I mean I'm your first baby momma or I'm going to be."

"Yes Charm that's the plan."

"So why can't you just come to the club with me?"

"Look I'll go but who's going to watch my child." A knock came from the door then a head peeked through. It was Chad who I guess was watching Romero tonight. It's looking like it's going to be a cold day in hell.

*~*~*

The bright lights and loud music made my head hurt. I was at the bar with a soda because I'm the driver (not that I drink anyway). I'm starting to think that's the only reason I'm here tonight.

Even though I don't want to be here I did put effort into my outfit. I was dressed in a long sleeve white sweater that fit my body and blue jeans. I had on white Air Force ones. I know I looked good but I don't plan on picking anybody up tonight.

"Hi I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me?" I kept my head down while listening to the conversation happening next to me. When I didn't hear anybody reply I looked up. Oh he was talking to me.

He was fine as hell with dreads and full pouty lips. He had chocolate skin with a sexy smile. It's not like I'm doing anything else. I nodded getting up with him.

"Actually I'm dancing with my boyfriend, well my soon to be boyfriend. He's the one who's staring from over there." I looked over and saw a handsome man.

"It's okay I'll still love to dance with you two." I smiled.

"Okay cool I just saw you looking so bored and wanted to liven you up. Plus your hot as hell and all that shouldn't go to waste." I smiled. He guided me over to his boyfriend.

"Chance who is your friend?" He was wearing a smile. I could tell he wasn't American from his thick accent.

"I'm Bassir." I introduced myself.

"I asked him to dance with us. Is that okay Zola?" Chance asked. He was looking at Zola with puppy eyes.

"Yes of course, how could I say no when he looks like that." Zola smirked my way.

After some distance dancing I ended up getting grinded on from my left and right. Chance was smiling really wide having a good time. Zola was doing the same but he stared at Chance ass the whole time. They didn't care that people were staring; actually they started to dance more provocatively as the stares increased. I could tell they were free and didn't care what people thought. They proved that when they started kissing and grabbing at each other.

"Hey are you feeling better?" Chance came to my front still dancing.

"Actually I am." I smiled, gripping his waist.

"That's good I was worried because you were looking very sad sitting all alone." I wasn't alone. I just turned down any guy that came my way and especially any girl that came my way.

"You're so thoughtful." Zola said from behind me giving Chance 'I wanna fuck you' eyes. I see how much they like each. It's nice to see a couple as fine as them being free and willing to express love.

"Hey we should all go out chat some more. We'll love to get to know more about you." Zola nodded.

"Yeah lets do it." I smiled and shrugged. Why not my child is being taken care of tonight so I'm free.

"Let me just get Tyrell and tell him first." I didn't even have time to register that name before gunshots went off. Zola and Chance both pulled out guns and ran to where the shots went off. I didn't even notice they had those the whole night. How didn't I feel guns on them this whole time?

This is some bullshit I'm staying in the house from now on. First whoever shooting just ruined my night again. Second, somehow Tyrell knows my two new friends and third the new friends are a part of the shooting problem. I ran into the alley way fumbling to get my keys. I'm going to find Charm and take my ass home.

I heard cursing coming from a corner of the alley. Tyrell came into view clutching his arm. He had a gun in his hand and blood all down his arm.

"Bassir." He weakly called out. I ran towards him picking him up. I had him bridal style rushing towards my car. It was a truck that was big enough to fit him and Romero's car seat. I checked my phone seeing Charm had already gone home with Chad and they were keeping Romero. Perfect I don't want my baby seeing a bleeding man on our floor.

"Okay we are almost home bud just hang in there." He looked like he was shot but I hope not because I'm not a doctor and I'm sure he didn't want to go to one. The only thing I know how to do is put a bandaid on somebody.

*~*~*

We rushed inside and on my kitchen floor. The bathroom held the first aid kit so I rushed to get it. His bleeding had stopped flowing heavy but it was still coming out. I ripped his shirt off and got to looking at the wound. He was passed out on the floor so I had to rush. It was only a graze but it went kinda deep. I cleaned the wound and wrapped it up. He was still knocked out by the time I had finished.

Now that I think about it he was losing blood but not enough to cause him to pass out. I looked over to him kicking his side. He grumbled out and curled in a ball. He not fucking hurt, he's just drunk.

I flopped down and let out a sigh. Now I have to put him to bed and clean his blood up.

*~*~*

Tyrell

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I knew because the bed I was laying on smelled different from my own. It was the smell of cinnamon and vanilla and for some reason that smell made me feel safe. I was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt that smelled like the bed I was in. I only know one person who smells like this and I don't know why I'd be in his bed.

I can't remember much from last night but I know I don't remember seeing him. I do remember gunshots then it gets kinda blurry after that. I was dancing with some twins one had her hand in my pants then gunshots.

I lifted my arm but winced when a sharp pain went through. I was bandaged around my arm which I don't remember happening. It was a shitty job but at least I wasn't bleeding everywhere.

"Oh you're awake." Bassir was at the door shirtless and smiling with a tired look. "I would have taken you to a hospital but I felt like you wouldn't have wanted that." I nodded sitting up slowly.

"What happened?" He sat down at the foot of the bed.

"You were shot but not really it was just a graze but it bled pretty bad but not enough to cause any damage. It's like every time I go out the place gets shot up and I gotta protect you." He smirked.

"Hold on who said I needed to be protected. I'm a grown ass man, I don't need nobody to protect me." I glared at his bitch ass. Just when I was thinking he was an okay person he gotta act like a hoe.

"You were drunk in an alleyway bleeding. I could have left yo ass but me being nice was like 'nah imma help him'." He said, sounding angry. I knew he had to be angry because Bassir hardly ever curses. I've never seen him angry before so this should be good.

"I would've got my shit together and been fine."

"Yeah okay." He got up to leave. "It's food in the kitchen since you don't need help. I'm gonna let you figure shit out on your own. Yo phone on the counter as well." I flicked him off getting out of his bed.

I had to call somebody probably Emmanuel because I know Luck and Star are probably fucking eacch other. I remember them running to see what was happening but it went kind of blank.

Bassir just really made me mad. I can't believe he was mad at me because I said I can take care of myself. Like this nigga really think he my keeper or some shit. Whatever, I don't even care. I need to get home and back to work.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my plate so I could eat and leave. My clothes (just my pants I was wearing Bassir's shirt I guess) were on the table with my phone. I texted Emmanuel to come and get me before starting to eat. He agreed to meet me in ten minutes.

Bassir came into the kitchen with a white shirt on and started cleaning the dishes. He didn't say anything to me which was odd because he always got something to say. I looked at him with a frown. I know his grown ass is not still mad.

"Bassir what the fuck is wrong with you?" He continued to stay silent. "You really fucking tripping."

"Yeah I am tripping because l decided to help a grown ass man who can take care of himself right? Yo ass is foolish bro. Eat yo food and get yo ass out my house grown man." He turned to leave but I got up quickly grabbing his hand. I don't know why but seeing him mad at me made me mad at me. It's like before he always just brushed me off but now he's really mad at me and that makes me feel shitty. He was just helping me which if I was really as drunk as I think I was, I needed the fucking help.

"Wait Base don't be like that okay. I'm sorry for acting like that and thank you for taking care of me last night." He turned around with a stupid smile.

"Awe I got the grown man to apologize and say thank you." He pinched my cheeks with a smile.

"Man fuck you." I turned to leave but he held my hand pulling me back.

"I was just playing. I'm not mad at you for feeling like you're grown enough to take care of yourself because you are. I just want you to know it's people out there who will help you. You're welcome for helping you if you ever need help again know that I'm always here." He held my wrist looking dead into my eyes. He was actually not that bad looking and he smelled so good just like his bed. He's also super nice, if I was him I would have left my rude ass. His smile kinda fell and that caused me to stare at his lips. His lips was plump and looked so fucking soft.

The air around us got thick and time seemed to stop. Up close I could see just how smooth and perfect his lips and teeth and face actually is. It's like he straight out of a magazine. It's like god molded him from clay and placed him here on earth.

A horn blew outside, jumping me out of the moment.

"I um that's for me." I rushed to get my stuff and ran out the door. Emmanuel was in the car with a glare.

"So you got me picking you up from bitches houses now. It's to fucking early I thought you was in danger or something goddamn."

"Yeah yeah sorry." I can't believe I almost kissed that nigga. I was so close to putting my lips on his. I'm not gay and never will be so I don't understand why he has this effect on me. I said that nigga look like god made him what type of corny shit is that. It's probably just because I didn't get no ass last night. Whatever it is I gotta stay away from him and focus more on work.

I don't know how but for some reason Bassir have this effect on me and it's driving me crazy. I don't even care when he flirts with me or call me babyboy. I don't mind when he does it because I feel different around him. I usually beat nigga asses if they flirt with me but Bassir has a pass. I don't mind when he calls me babyboy, and I'd be lying if I said he wasn't fine as hell for a nigga. This shit is getting dangerous.

I gotta leave him alone so that means I gotta stop thinking about him which for some reason is hard to do. He's the only thing on my mind all the time. Maybe hanging out with that nigga is making me gay or some shit. I need a heavy dosage of pussy.