Babyboy Ch. 08

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir have a problem.
2.7k words
4.33
2.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains some offensive language. Enjoy!

Bassir

"Fuck you I'm good at golfing." Tyrell was pouting because he was losing. He is really bad at mini golf and it's starting to get funny. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him grabbing his hands. His tattooed fingers contrast my clear fingers. Our skin colors also were a big difference, him being light skin and me being dark.

"Here let me show you how to do it the right way." I slowly pulled back the stick and brought it down, hitting the ball. He went along with my movements with no complaints. "See the ball went in on our first try." I whispered into his ear causing goosebumps to break out on his arms. I stepped away grabbing my golfing stick and went to the next hole.

All the other people here were staring while I helped Tyrell swing. I hope I didn't take it too far. I was just teasing him but maybe doing that in public was too much.

"Get out of your head and let's continue playing." He smiled at me before trying to hit the ball again.

After golfing we went to a burger place by his house. I fought him to pay but in the end I let him. He doesn't show it much but I know he has loads of money from selling drugs. He doesn't really speak on it but I can tell from his car to the clothes he wears, he's rolling in drug money. His office looks professional but you can tell from the way he looks and carries himself that it's something going on under it all.

"You supersized my meal. My baby got money." I joked. He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I better have some fucking money all the work I do." I sipped my drink with a smirk.

"What is it you do?" He glared at me. "I know it's definitely illegal but you never told me what it is exactly."

"You ask me this all the time." He sighed.

"You never give me a straight answer."

"Alright well I sell products. Freedom, guns, drugs are some examples." He said.

"Was that so hard?" He threw a fry at me with a pout.

"So what do you do?" I sat back and sighed.

"You know I teach a few classes but I'm also a social worker." I explained.

The night finally came and it was just us in the burger place. The fluorescent lights were our main source of light. The place was empty except for us and an old couple who was cuddling in a booth.

"So you like kids?"

"I love kids. I want a whole litter. Romero is the first of five more."

"I hate kids, I want my own but I know I'm going to hate everybody else's. Romero is the first kid I've ever actually liked." I laughed and stole one of his chicken nuggets. "You a whole ass thief gimme my nugget back." I quickly put it in my mouth and smiled.

"So how many kids do you want?"

"I want my chicken nugget back." He was really sad over some nuggets.

"I'm sorry. I'll give you a kiss for the nugget."

"I don't want no damn kiss, I want my nugget." I smiled and nodded.

"You don't wanna kiss me. I knew you felt uncomfortable but not wanting my kisses." I waited for him to speak out. His face was worried then he glared.

"Bassir, stop acting like that, you know I'm fine with kissing yo black ass."

"So I can kiss you whenever I want?" He nodded and closed his eyes. I leaned in but stopped just before his lips. "That's good, I'll keep that in mind." A blush came over his face fast. He's so damn cute.

*~*~*

"Do I have you all to myself tonight?" Tyrell asked, stepping out of his bathroom. He was throwing his wet hair into a tight bun. He was completely naked and looked comfortable walking around like that. He walked over to his closet and started putting lotion on his body.

"I can if you want me to." I said watching him bend down and get his legs.

"Of course I do. I be missing yo big headed ass." He laughed. "Can you come and get my back." He asked without turning around. I quickly got out of bed and walked over to him. He put some lotion in hand. I started slowly messaging it into his back.

"I really liked that diner we went to today." He said. "And that old couple was so fucking cute. I wonder how long they been together."

"Mm." I agreed. I slowly ran my hands down his back till I was right above his ass. I massaged the end of his tattoo that was a cross. I moved my hands down till I was full on grabbing his ass.

"Bassir." He gasped. I hummed but kept rubbing his ass. I slowly ran my hands from his ass to the front of his body. I positioned myself so my dick, which was still in my boxers, was resting on top of his ass. My chest was pressed against his back and I had my hand around his dck slowly stroking him.

"Look at me." I whispered in his ear. Tyrell's red face turned towards me. I caught his lips with my own, getting a surprised moan from him. He quickly caught up with my lips and started melting in my arms. I started grinding my dick on his ass.

"Fuck." He mumbled on my lips. His hips started rocking in time with my strokes. It wasn't long before his pulsing dick was exploding in my hand. Tyrell was trying to catch his breath while still leaning on my chest.

"You are amazing babyboy.'' I kissed his neck.

*~*~*

"You don't need me to help you?" Tyrell asked, looking down at my slowly softing dick. We were sitting in his den. He was sitting on my lap with his dick resting near my own. My head was poking out the band of my boxers and Tyrell's eyes kept glancing down at it.

"Do you have a problem with it?" I laughed.

"With what?" He questioned looking back up at me. I glanced down at my dick. He quickly blushed. "No, just thinking about something. I like your dick." He sighed. "Okay, well I don't like it. I don't dislike it though. I just don't really have any clear feelings towards it."

"Okay." I laughed. "What are you thinking about?" He became uncomfortable before sighing.

"Who's the bitch in the relationship?"

"What?" I questioned.

"Like who's gonna take it up the ass. Who's the woman?" He explained.

"No one. That's the point we're both men."

"Okay but like, which one of us is going to have to be bitched out?" I gave him a hard stare before thumping his head. "Ow what the fuck Bassir?" He cluchted his red forehead.

"Nobody is a woman or a bitch Tyrell. We are both men and nobody is getting bitched out. When we eventully have sex we'll both be equally in contoll." I sighed.

"Okay but one of us is going to have to get fucked and I don't want your dick in me, it's too big." He glared. "It runs down your leg. I'm only sitting on half of it and the other half is still too long. Yo print reaches the middle of your thigh." He joked.

"Tyrell you're not small either. You are the biggest I've seen besides myself." I replied. His dick was starting to jump again.

"You just said besides yourself meaning you're the biggest. Bassir you haven't actually fucked people with that." At my blank look he nodded. "Okay well they're probably still not walking straight."

"It's going to be okay babyboy. I'll prepare you and take it slow." I rubbed his ass trying to comfort him.

"Wait, why can't I prepare you and take care of you? When did we decide I was the one getting fucked?" Pieces of his hair were framing his face. He looked so angry but I couldn't help noticing how good he looked like this. His lips were pink and pouty. I could tell he was comfortable with me now by the way he acted.

In the beginning he was comfortable but still trying to figure how we fit together, now he knows and has no problem being completely open with me.

"Tyrell I don't bottom."

"Well I don't either." He glared. "I'll be damned if I get split in half by you."

"How do you know what'll happen if you never done it before?" I asked. He glared at me again.

"How do you know you don't like it if you never tried?" He countered. I groaned, throwing my head back. I felt his fingers softly trace my neck.

"Tyrell." I whispered, slightly leaning my head up. "We're supposed to be talking."

"And we are, keep going." He whispered back, closing his fingers around my neck.

"I know what you're trying to do." I breathed.

"Yeah, what's that?" He leaned down so his body was against mine. His dick shifted and now was laying on top of mine. I grabbed him around the waist.

"You're trying to distract me from talking." I replied.

"Is it working?" He kissed my ear and his hands started rubbing on me.

"A little." I smiled.

*~*~*

"So yall still haven't fucked." Charm confirmed, giving me an angry glare.

"Wait you haven't had sex with that man over there?" Beau said looking over to Tyrell who was talking to his fiancée Trey'von. Chad was also over there but he was playing with Romero.

We were having a family day which included Beau, who quickly was able to join the little group, and Tyrell, who wanted to meet everyone. He said he needed to see who his 'nigga' and baby was hanging around. I was already going to invite him so it worked out.

"No and what's so wrong with that?" I sighed.

"Have you seen that man." Beau said. We all turned and looked at Tyrell. He was wearing his usual white tee shirt and dark jeans. His hair was in two braids and he was wearing a simple cuban link with a watch to match. He noticed we were staring and gave me an wink before turning back to the guys.

"Yeah I've seen him." I turned back to my friends. Tyrell was something out of a dream. A sexy thug with a heart.

"So yall just give hand jobs and cuddle?" Charm asked.

"No we do other things." I shrugged. They are grilling me about what I do with my man. I just don't wanna rush Tyrell because I know this is all so new for him. I don't ever wanna force him into anything.

"Like?"

"You know I've sucked him off before, so we do all that you said and that." I replied. Tyrell first sucking my dick was actually fun. He was confused at first but I put us in a 69 position and he was able to get it from then on. He is actually good at blow jobs.

"That must be torture for you though. I know when me and Trey first started dating he wanted us to hold off on sex and it was the worst three months of my life." Beau said shaking his head.

He and his fiance have been together for five years. They met in college and have been together since. Beau is not shy when it comes to sex so he has expressed how he used to hvae sex with someone almost everyday. He tells us all the time about new stuff he wants to try with Trey. Him and Charm has even had a contest of sex positions and he won. I was the judge unfortunately.

"I did the same thing with Chad and it was hell. At the end I could barely even stand being around him. All I could think about was fucking him." Charm put her two cents in.

"Me too. I told Trey that if we didn't have sex soon my balls was going to explode." Beau and Charm laughed. I glared at them till I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Tyrell was standing there with a smirk.

"Hi Base. Me and Ro are going to go get some ice." He sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Mm you smell good." I smiled at him.

"Thanks. I used the one you said you liked from last time." I nodded and sniffed again.

"Are you high?" I laughed.

"No I was just around someone who is." He smiled up at me.

"Okay. Give me a kiss." He nodded and gave me a small peck. He turned to leave but paused and turned back to me. He kissed me again but this time with more passion. He bit my bottom lip before pulling away. "What was that for?"

"Just wanted to." He shrugged. He nodded to Charm and Beau before going to get Romero. I heard Romero ask why Tyrell could kiss me but he couldn't kiss people.

*~*~*

Tyrell

"Move yo leg." I complained, pushing Bassir's fat ass leg off of me.

"Sorry." He mumbled. I glanced over to him quickly. He was wearing his glasses reading a book. He was shirtless and was showing off his body. His perfect body.

"Scoot over. You taking up the whole damn bed." I moved so I wasn't near him anymore. Bassir looked up at me with an confused glare. "Is it a problem?" I mumbled.

"No." He said looking back down at his book. I nodded and looked down at my laptop. I was going over some shipments but I had stuck on this one document for 20 fucking minutes.

I glanced back at Bassir. He was biting his lip looking down at his pages. He was wearing the dark red velvet durag I brought him. Paired with the glasses and I was convinced he knew what he was doing.

"Tyrell." He called out. I shook my head and glanced at him. "Can I turn the lights off?" I quickly nodded. I got out of bed to put my laptop back up. While walking back to the room I plamed my erection. Bassir had my dick hard and all he did was exist.

I got back into the bed far from him and turned to face the wall. His arm wrapped around my waist. Warmth spread throughout my body making me shove his arm off.

"What's wrong babyboy?" He asked, trying to hug me again.

"I don't want yo fucking arms on me nigga." We both went silent. "Base I-"

"First of all I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to but it's not me. I'm not one of yo workers Tyrell. You do not talk to me like that. Do you understand?" He growled. I quickly nodded. "I can't fucking hear you." Bassir has never gotten angry with me or cursed that much. It was making the problem worse.

"I understand." I quickly said.

"Second, what the hell is wrong with you? We cuddle every night and now it's a problem."

"It's just I can't keep going like this."

"Are you breaking up with me?" He whispered with a frown.

"Fuck no. We are in this forever. You can't get rid of me just yet." He let out a small smile. "It's just, I wanna have sex. And seeing you in your glasses today turned me on so bad I'm still hard. I just need some room okay."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were feeling this way but Tyrell I'm going through the same thing and I need to be close to you." He confessed. "Holding you takes the edge off a little."

"Okay but when you hold me I get even more horny. I don't want a boner the whole fucking day. This shit hurt." I whined. Bassir laughed and opened his arms. I scooted over till I was laying on him.

"We'll figure it out babyboy. For now maybe we can solve your little problem." He smiled.

"Oh it's anything but little." I smirked.