The Seduction

Story Info
A gay man seduces his straight neighbor.
7.4k words
4.71
41.1k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

The Seduction

All characters in this little tale are at least 18 years old.

A pair of deeply tanned muscular calves was my first view of Jeff. When he walked up, I was lying on my back under my SUV, changing the oil.

"Hello," he said in his mellow masculine voice.

"Hello, yourself," I answered, "what can I do for you?"

"I'm new in town. My wife and I just moved in across the street. I saw you working on your car. I need to hook up a used washer and dryer and wondered if I could borrow some tools?"

I crawled out from under the car and looked up at him, quickly scanning his body. He was an Adonis! He had a barrel chest and chiseled arms to go with the athletic legs. I would learn later that he worked out regularly though he wasn't a bodybuilder. All of it topped off with a face and smile that could melt my heart.

I love men. I mean, I REALLY love men. At least once a day, I fall head over heels in love with some gorgeous man I see. And it had just happened again.

"I'm DeAndre," I said, thrusting my hand out.

"Jeff," He smiled, taking my hand and pumping it.

There was a brief uneasy pause as though Jeff had sensed the unspoken thoughts going through my head. It was probably my penchant for falling in lust with straight guys. There was something about men who were very relaxed about their bodies, not always posturing or trying to make them look their best. I guess it was that casually obscene way that they are attractive.

It was a struggle, but I shook off my lustful thoughts.

"What do you need," I asked, indicating my well-stocked tool chest

"I'm not sure," he said hesitantly, scanning my array of tools.

"Look, neighbor, maybe I could help?"

I was proud that I had never been at the mercy of a repairman.

An hour later, we stood around his installed washer and dryer, congratulating ourselves on a well-done job over a beer. We talked some, but Jeff seemed guarded. I figured it was time to go. Sometimes guys sense I'm gay, and their defenses pop up.

"Thanks for the beer! I need to get back to the oil change on my car."

I went home, finished the oil change, and packed up my tools.

There's always that chance that I could have this guy too. But, the seduction of a married straight neighbor is a delicate matter. I had to live in this neighborhood, and I didn't want to mess up the relationship with my new neighbors.

I saw Jeff the following day in his yard doing some cleaning up. He wore just a pair of running shorts, and I saw that his body was much better than I had first seen. He looked beautiful in the sun, his golden-tanned body gleaming with health and vitality.

I wanted to walk over there, take him in my arms, and make love to him in the sunshine and the warm afternoon air. It would be an act of raw physical poetry.

Jeff saw me standing there and waved. I waved back to him and smiled. God, if he only knew what I was thinking. He'd either run in the house and put on more clothes or walk over to my place and offer to let me suck his cock.

I met his wife, Janet, the next day. She was the twenty-first-century version of June Cleaver from the old Leave It To Beaver television show. She was wholesome and looked the perfect little wife in her jeans, cross trainers and Mickey Mouse sweatshirt instead of pearls and high heels. Jeff was at work, and I was out walking my dog.

"Hi," I'm Janet, Jeff's wife. Thank you for helping him hook up the washer and dryer."

"Not a problem! Glad I could help!"

"Are you married," Janet asked?

"Once! But it didn't work out!"

I left out that his name was Steve, and his ass looked better in jeans than hers ever would.

Jeff came by one afternoon a few days later while I was watching PBS's Sunday lineup of cooking shows and murder mysteries. He tapped at the screen door, startling me as I lay there in jersey workout shorts and a t-shirt.

"Come in!"

"Hi! Janet told me to thank you again for your help."

"Not a problem! Would you like a beer?'

"I'd love one!"

I went to fetch his beer and a fresh one for myself. When I came back, he was sitting on my futon couch. I took the chair facing it, curling my leg under myself so my balls wouldn't hang out of my shorts. I didn't want to scare him off this early in the game.

He took a long swallow of the beer. I watched lovingly as his Adam's apple bobbed under the bronzed skin of his neck as his head tilted back. He uttered a sigh as he rested the beer on his leg. He wore a faded yellow t-shirt and some old, very comfortable-looking faded blue jeans. The jeans had that worn area around the crotch from long use that always looks like someone's been rubbing that patch of material for years

"I thought I might stop by and watch the big game with you."

"I'm not into sports," I replied, sipping my beer.

"Really! You look like that Black guy in the Old Spice commercials!"

"When you live in LA, working out comes with the territory," I chuckled.

He laughed with me. Then there were a few moments when he seemed uncomfortable.

"Let me give you the grand tour of my place," I offered, hoping to make him feel at ease.

I wondered what he'd say if he noticed the pictures of near-naked men on my fridge and the Colt calendar on my office wall.

I showed him through the kitchen and quickly through the bedroom and office. He seemed not to note the pictures.

"Nice digs for a bachelor," he commented

"All of us bachelors don't feel it necessary to leave underwear, socks, and dirty dishes strewn about," I said. "Besides, I cleaned the whole house earlier this morning."

He and I both laughed at that. Then I showed him the backyard and the deck I'd built with the large Jacuzzi in the middle of it.

He liked the Jacuzzi,

"Wow! I've never seen one that big!"

"I like big things," I said slyly.

He either didn't hear my double entendre or pretended not to.

"I use it a lot late at night. It relaxes me and helps me sleep. You're welcome to come by some night and use it!"

I made no mention that I'd prefer it to be only him and not Janet. I'm situationally bisexual. I would fuck women as part of a threesome if I got to fuck or be fucked by the male.

I got him another beer as we passed back inside through the kitchen.

"Janet mentioned that you married and divorced. It's none of my business but was it a rough breakup?"

"No, we are still speaking and are on friendly terms.

I was treading on thin ice now. Soon I'd either have to lie or spill the beans about Steve.

"I don't think my wife twigged to you being queer," Jeff said, shocking me that he picked up my gay vibe.

I hate that term, especially when someone thinks it's the right thing to call me. I didn't know what to say immediately. I think he was even more embarrassed than waiting for me to answer.

"I'd rather you say gay! But I agree with you about your wife. I'm glad it's out in the open, at least with you. I don't particularly appreciate pretending."

Jeff smiled broadly, obviously glad I hadn't gotten upset at his statement.

I thought it would be tricky figuring out how to come out to him, but he had done it for me. I wondered if he was curious, bold, or a little of both.

I didn't get to explore it with him because he had to run. He'd come over to invite me to a housewarming/barbecue he and Janet were throwing.

Unfortunately, I had to decline cause I had a date to meet friends at a beach party. But I was curious. Jeff was friendly and at ease with me being gay. That is highly unusual for a straight man, especially from some small Ohio town like he and his wife were.

I saw Jeff sitting on his porch a few days later as I drove up from dinner. It was about 10 PM.

"Hey, neighbor! Why don't you and Janet come over and use the Jacuzzi with me? If you indulge, I've got a chilled bottle of Chablis in the fridge and some kick-ass reefer."

"I'll check with my wife," he said.

"Sounds like a plan! Come on around the side of the house if you decide to come. I'll be out in the back."

I was as anxious as a kid at Christmas, wondering if they'd accept my offer and I'd get that big gorgeous juicy man in my hot tub. If he brought his wife, so be it! I prefer men, but I'm situationally bisexual with women. I'm in if I have to eat pussy to suck a dick!

About 20 minutes later, the side gate opened. I tried not to turn and look as I sat in the Jacuzzi immediately. Whether or not Jeff brought his wife would set the tone for the evening. I heard a hello from Jeff and turned. He was alone and wearing a white t-shirt and some blue swim shorts.

"Where's Janet?"

"She didn't feel up to it and asked for a rain check."

He set his towel on the table. I pointed to a small beer cooler, a Chablis bottle in the chiller, and a dish of high THC gummies.

"Pick your poison," I said.

I watched as he popped a gummie, opened a beer, and removed his shirt.

I saw those glorious pecs again with those beautiful, generous nipples stretched taut across them. My cock twitched in my baggy shorts. I'd almost worn a speedo but figured I didn't want my obvious erection to show when he got here.

He lowered himself into the Jacuzzi opposite me, wincing as he got used to the water. At last, he was sitting across from me, his arms outstretched and lying on the decking, his head thrown back in decadent enjoyment of my hot tub.

I wondered if that was how he'd look if I were sucking on his dick. Would he moan or scream Janet's name as I sucked him off? It was torture to see him there.

We talked about the weather and other neutral topics. Finally, I decided to be bold.

"Aren't you nervous being alone with me?"

"A little bit," he replied with a lopsided grin, "but I can take care of myself."

"I see! You're a very attractive man. Surely a man has hit on you before?"

"Yeah," he admitted, blushing, "I had an experience in college."

He was an Angelino who graduated from UCLA and then took a position in Ohio, where he met his wife. That explained his more liberal attitudes about gays.

"My college roommate my senior year was gay."

Jeff's roommate occasionally sucked him off. Jeff jacked him off but never reciprocated the blowjob. It got awkward when the guy fell in love with him.

"A blowjob is a blowjob no matter who gives it," Jeff said, " but I straight and didn't want any emotional involvement.

Jeff explained that he liked women, that he and Janet were planning on having a big family, and that there was no way he would be falling in love with a man.

The story about letting his gay roommate down easily showed Jeff's concern for his roommate's feelings. Most straight men would murder a guy who told him he was in love with him.

His story, the beer, and the THC gummie caused me to act bolder with Jeff.

"Have you ever thought about what it would be like to have another man give you a blow job? This time with no emotional involvement," I hastily added.

Jeff took another swig of his beer and then looked a little embarrassed and unsure how to answer.

"I've thought about it. I guess most guys think about whether they will admit it!"

"Are you still curious about being with a gay man," I asked, not wanting this lose this opening.

"Yeah! I'm curious. It's weird how I feel safe talking about this with you. It's like I know that I didn't need to worry about hurting you."

I nodded and didn't say anything, hoping he'd continue.

"Can I tell you a secret," he asked?

"Absolutely! I'll never kiss and tell," I chuckled, pushing the envelope.

"I told Janet that I was coming over to watch the game with you. I didn't tell her about the invitation to use the Jacuzzi."

He and I just looked at each other, and my dick twitched like some electric current had passed between us.

"Can I touch you," I asked?

Jeff looked like a deer in the headlights for a moment.

"What are you going to do," he asked nervously?

"You have a magnificent body. I'd like to touch it."

Experience taught me that any man who takes the time to stay in shape is narcissistic about his body and wants it admired. If Jeff allowed me to touch him, I knew I could eventually seduce him.

I slowly moved across the Jacuzzi towards him. I could almost hear his heart pounding. I knew how vulnerable he was, like a child that needed careful handling care so this would not be traumatic for him.

The excitement for me was like being on some sort of narcotic. I came closer to Jeff and brushed his stomach with my fingertips. I raised my hand to his chest, brushing his nipple with my palm. He moved his hands towards mine but didn't remove my arm or even touch me.

"Relax, Jeff! All I want to do is touch your stunning body. Do you like the way I touch you?"

He nodded warily but didn't stop me.

I laid my other hand on the other half of his chest. Jeff closed his eyes and leaned his head back for a moment. Then as I pulled my one hand away, he instantly opened his eyes and carefully watched me.

"Relax," I said soothingly," I know how to take care of you, and I won't do anything you don't want me to."

I ran my hands all over his chest, stomach, and thighs. He was in heaven, and I took it slowly and gently. Finally, he placed my hand on his rock-hard man meat.

Jeff's and my fantasy was coming true. I rubbed his hand on my cock, forcing us to jerk each other off. However, I didn't want to scare him off. I caressed his dick like it was a helpless newborn puppy. He jumped each time I moved my hand over his cock. I ran my fingers over it and then brushed them against his balls. I caressed and felt him for several minutes.

"Can we jerk off," he said, "I need that badly?"

"Okay," I said and moved back to the other side of the Jacuzzi, my eyes locked on his the whole time.

When I reached the other side, I lowered my shorts and stepped out of them, still waist-deep in the swirling waters. I sat on the decking with only my knees in the water and my cock sitting up in my lap. Jeff slowly removed his shorts underwater and then slowly sat up on his side of the Jacuzzi.

He gave one quick, nervous glance around my yard to see if anyone was watching.

"It's okay; no one is around."

His dick was even more beautiful than I had imagined. Seeing it framed by his gorgeous body was almost too much for me.

"Oh my God," I gushed," you have a beautiful cock!"

I was playing to his ego. All men love compliments on their cock; it reaffirms their manhood.

"You too," he offered nervously," Yours is the first Black cock I've seen except in the gym or movies."

We watched each other jerk off. Jeff was obviously aroused, yanking on his magnificent tool really hard. I could tell that he was not going to last long. The scene was so hot that I knew that I could bring me off with a few expert strokes.

Jeff tensed and blasted a jet of cum into the air that splashed in the Jacuzzi within a few minutes, almost reaching me. I quickly came with thick ropes of cum, landing in the water.

Jeff seemed more fascinated watching me cum than anything else that had happened. We both sat there breathing hard and contemplating what we had just shared would mean to our relationship as neighbors. I could see the wheels turning in his head.

"Don't worry! What happened here will always be our secret!"

"Can we do it again sometime," he asked, shocking me?

"Anytime you want! You know where I live!"

We didn't dress but chatted for a few minutes before he had to dress and go home to his wife. But the ice was broken!

I woke up the following day, confident the seduction was on track. I jerked off in bed, fantasizing about Jeff's tool. I came all over my chest, just thinking about how hot it had been.

I played with my chest smearing my cum over it as I reviewed what had happened. Jeff's cock was nice, and I wanted to do more. I wanted to take it inside me. I wanted him to fill my mouth and ass with it. I could imagine how he would look and say when he felt himself in a man for the first time.

I came violently again, just thinking about it as I stroked my dick, reminiscing.

I didn't see Jeff for several days. I work from home, and for several days afterward, I was busy coding a website for a client. However, he was always on my mind. I tried in vain to brush away these thoughts so I could concentrate, but they always crept back in.

I resisted the urge to have a repeat of the other night immediately. When I saw Jeff on the street, doing his lawn, leaving, or coming home, I waved to him, and he waved back though there now seemed some tension or awkwardness in how he did.

That worried me initially, but he seemed no less friendly to me. And nothing changed in our friendship or our relationship as neighbors. I even chatted with his wife during the day when Jeff was at work. I liked her! I knew soon we would be sharing her man.

I wondered if he jerked off thinking of what we did or me. Did he ever think of me when he was fucking his wife? They were one of those couples who seemed very much in love. They were always touching or kissing each other.

A few weeks passed, and Jeff and I had not discussed what had happened. I had a few friends over for a weekend buffet dinner and invited Jeff and Janet.

They came and seemed to enjoy themselves. Karen seemed to warm to my friends easily and got over the shock of finding out they and I were all gay.

Jeff seemed very uncomfortable there with us. He was pleasant and chatted with several different people, but he never seemed at ease with the group. I worried about that, especially since a lot of time had passed since our little episode in the hot tub. I was beginning to think it was one and done!

My fears were premature. Jeff showed up bright and early Sunday morning at my door the day after dinner.

I sleep late Sundays. When the doorbell rang, it took several seconds before I realized it was going off, and I wasn't dreaming. I jumped up, grabbed a pair of workout shorts, pulled them on, absently noting that I had a morning woody, and sprinted for the door.

I saw Jeff through the glass in the front door as I crossed the living room. I briefly paused, considering how I looked with my cock making a tent in the shorts.

I thought fuck it; he had seen my cock before. I walked to the door, opened it slightly to cover my crotch, and peeked around it.

"' Morning," I said, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

Jeff stood there looking manly and virile in skintight jeans and a t-shirt that emphasized his musculature. I instantly wanted him more than ever. It was obscene that they allowed straight men to walk around looking as good as he did right then. His hair was tousled, and he had an anxious look.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you."

He glanced at my morning wood and looked away. Seeing him did little to help it subside.

"Sure! Come on in!

I stepped back and opened the door wide. Jeff walked in, and I motioned toward the living room. I excused myself, saying I had to pee, and went to my bedroom. The truth was I did have to pee, though it wouldn't be easy with the raging hard-on that Jeff had helped to prolong.

While I peed, I wondered what Jeff needed to talk about and why he looked the way he did. I hoped he hadn't had second thoughts or, worse yet, confessed our episode to his wife.

I pulled on a t-shirt and headed back out to the living room. Jeff was on the couch with one leg curled back underneath himself and the other straight out in front of him. He had a pillow clutched to himself almost protectively.

"What's up," I asked?

To his credit, Jeff spoke right up.

"I'm sorry about how I acted at the party last night. I don't want you to be upset or hurt."

I had to ask him what he meant because it didn't seem as though he was rude or had done anything to upset me. I worried that being exposed to my gay friends had turned him off. But here he was, emotionally suffering over a perceived offense.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12