Babyboy Ch. 09

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir get into a fight.
2.5k words
4.35
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This contains some offensive language. Also sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy!

Tyrell

"I've missed you." Emmanuel said, bursting through my front door. He tried to give me a hug but I side stepped him making him stumble. I was on my way out when he arrived.

"I saw you last week. And I told yo ass about running up in here without knocking. You don't live here anymore. One day you gon see me with my ass out and learn." I glared.

"You're evil." He pouted. "Anyway, Can I crash here for a while? Axel is out of town again and I hate being in that house without him. It's so big and cold." Manny asked.

"Sure. You know I don't care." I responded. "I'm not going to be here though. I've been staying at Bassir's house more than here." I confessed.

"That's right you are dating a fine chocolate man." Emmanuel smirked. "How's that going?"

"It's going...," I took a second to think. "It's perfect." I smiled. "He's the most annoying person I've ever met and if he wasn't my nigga I'd probably would've beat his ass by now. Don't get me started on his smart ass mouth."

"None of that sounds good." Emmanuel frowned.

"You ain't gonna let me finish damn. Even with all that he's still the reason I wake up smiling. He's the person I text whenever I leave the house or get home. He introduced me to my best friend and he's the reason I feel happier than ever."

"Sounds like you love him." Emmanuel gave me a grin.

My body went still. Do I love Bassir? I mean this is the guy who forces me to watch jeopardy with him knowing I hate that shit. Bassir has made himself a big influence in my life. He's been the main person I turn to. He's been the first person I talk to in the morning and last person I talk to before I go to sleep. If I love him, what does that make me?

I've never loved anyone that way. I've been alone all my life. Everyone that was supposed to love me abandoned me. If it wasn't for Luck and Manny I would have nobody. I've never loved someone romantically before and I've never felt that kind of love. The first time I feel that way and it's with a man, what does that make me?

"Seems like you got some thinking to do." Emmanuel brings me out of my daze.

*~*~*

"Hi babyboy." Bassir answers the door with a grin. He takes me in his arms and gives me a toe curling kiss. His soft lips tasted like chocolate and mint. Bassir was gripping onto my waist forcing me up against his sweaty body. I could tell he was just getting done with a workout. He was hot and sweaty but I still let him rub on me.

"Somebody happy to see me." I laugh pushing back from him. He gave me his bright smile and moved aside so I could walk in. "You kissing on me me like you haven't seen my ass in years." I blushed.

"I love your lips." He shrugged, shutting the door. Bassir was shirtless and wearing his compression shorts. I could see his dick comfortably snug against his leg. "I missed them."

"Just using me for my mouth. Never thought it'd happen to me." I shook my head. "I guess what goes around comes back around."

"You use people for their mouths?" He questioned. He started heading back to his bedroom. I of course followed.

"I have." I smirked.

"What are you using me for?" He questioned. He started peeling off his shorts. I watched him take off his underwear and toss both into a hamper.

"Your mouth." He gave me a fake shocked look. "And your fine ass body, the way you say my name, and the way you stay sucking me even after I've cum." I add.

"Seems like you only want me for sex." He laughed.

"No but it's definitely a plus." I grin. He shakes his head and walks out of the room. I know he's on his way to take a shower so I lay back and get comfortable. Bassir has a habit of taking long ass showers so I know I can get an hour of sleep.

"Tyrell." I hear a deep voice call out. I feel hands start to trace down my body. "You really fell asleep on me." I hear the voice laugh. "Guess I'll just have to wake you up."

The hands started messaging me through my pants. Lips landed on my neck. I moaned and turned my head. Bassir was smiling down at me.

"There you go. You sleepy babyboy?" He asked. He laid on top of me and luckily I was strong enough to handle his big ass. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"A little." I smiled. He laid his head on my chest.

"Can I ask you something?" Bassir whispered on my chest. I hummed. "Do you love me?" He looked up at me.

I gave him a confused frown. This question is popping up again. My throat felt like it was starting to close up.

"Where did that question come from?" I asked sitting up. He had to sit up with me.

"I've been meaning to say it for a while and just wanted to know where we stood. Don't think I'm forcing you to say it, I just would like to know." Bassir admitted.

I don't know if it was him or my past crashing down on me but I couldn't hold back the tears. Bassir didn't waste a second when he saw the tears falling from my eyes. He quickly hugged me and held me close to his chest. I grabbed onto his shirt and let out fat tears that I didn't even know I could produce.

"Baby what's wrong?" Bassir whispered softly. I let out an ugly cry and held on tighter.

"I don't know what love is Base." I cried. "I've never been loved the way you love me. I don't know how to even process this feeling."

"Tyrell." He whispered.

"My mom never gave a fuck abaout me. She let me sell drugs to pay our bills and then kicked me out when I first got taken to jail. I was only 13, Bassir. My dad used to beat the shit out of her before being killed in a shootout." Bassir held me tighter as I told him my story. He knows pieces of it because we've expressed our past to each other before. "The only love I've ever felt was from Manny and Luck. I've never felt the love you give me Bassir. Your love is unconditional, it's consuming and it makes me feel warm. I don't understand how you could love someone like me."

"Tyrell, you can't see how amazing you are." He looked down on me with those eyes that saw the potential in me. "You're caring and funny and so fucking smart. Babyboy you took in your cousin when you were only 18 and you accepted Romero as soon as you met him. Tyrell you're the only man I've ever given my heart too. I love the way you get mad when I answer the phone with hello. I love the way you're able to yell and get mad at me while getting cuddled. I love the way your hair always ends up getting in my face in the morning." He gave me a smile.

"Listen Babyboy, I'm no better. I'm a product of infidelity. My dad went back to his wife once he learned my mom was pregnant and my mom hates me because she said I looked like my dad. She tried to kill me when she found out I was gay. I had to grow up at a young age. It's always only been me, Charm, and Romero. Then this crazy hothead gave me someone else to love."

"What crazy hothead?" I joked. He gives me a smile and starts wiping my tears. "I'm just so scared Bassir."

"You think I'm not. Tyrell, this is new for both of us but you have to know that there's nobody else out there for me. It's only ever going to be you." He gives me a serious look. "You're everything to me."

"You're my everything." I say looking into his eyes and meaning every word.

*~*~*

"So you started crying?" Luck asked with a goofy smile.

"That whole fucking story and you stuck on me crying. Not the fact he said he loved me or the fact that I said it back."

"Well technically you didn't say it back and also anybody can see he loves you and it's clear you love him too." Luck shrugged. "I mean I could tell he was the one for you the very first time you told me about him."

"No the fuck you couldn't. I hated him back then." I glared. He gave me a serious look.

"Back then all you talked about was Bassir. Bassir is so annoying, Bassir is so fucking ugly."

"Hold on, I never said he was ugly. My man is fine as fuck and I've always thought so." I folded my arms.

"So you do admit to liking him from the beginning." He gave me a sneaky smirk.

"No. He just has always been good looking to me. I never denied that Bassir wasn't a handsome ass man." I clarified.

"Yeah can't disagree there." Luck looked off into the distance. "He's fine as hell." At my warning glare he smiled. "I should go before you kill me." He stood up from the chairs in front of my desk. I watched him walk out of the office. I sighed and got back to work.

Paperwork was scattered across my desk and it was becoming a mess. I started collecting sheets that talked about a transfer happening tonight and filing them. I set those aside and started finding sheets that tracked the sale projections over the next two months.

My phone went off about an hour into filing away the paperwork.

"Hi Base." I answered. I heard him whisper something before answering me.

"Hi Babyboy. You're coming over tonight right?" He asked. Oh shit I forgot about that. It's movie night so that means I spend the night wiping Romero tears and trying not to laugh. Romero is a very emotional kid but it's what makes him so sweet.

"Yeah I um got this thing going on tonight. Can we rain check?" I really had to be at the transfer dock tonight.

"No, not really." He sounded stressed. I let out a weak laugh.

"We have movie night every week. I'm not missing anything." He went silent.

"Alright." He sighed out.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No." He said but I knew him and he was definitely mad at me.

"Bassir it's one fucking movie night to the thousands we're going to have together. You're kidding me right?" I gave a humorless laugh.

"That's not the point, just call when you can." He hung up after that. I looked down at my phone with a confused look. What the fuck is wroung with him?

*~*~*

I ran back to my car clutching my arm. My gun was still hot in my hand and I only had one bullet left. Luck and Star was starting to come from behind a pillar. They looked around before walking up to my second in command, Dave. He had a gun in his hand and a hard glare on his face. Next to him was one of Star's employees, Romani. He looked the same as Dave.

The transfer was horrible. Dave, Romani, and Star were helping the product load onto the truck. The truck drivers pulled guns out on them which caused me and Luck to start shooting. The truck drivers had two other guys in the truck. They started shooting but by the time we were all spaced out all over the warehouse. I ended up getting shot in the arm before Dave and Luck finished off the other two.

Now I have a truck full of drugs not being transferred and a injured arm.

"Go get that fixed Tyrel we'll handle this." Luck said in a serious voice. A voice he barely uses. I nodded and climbed into my car.

*~*~*

I took a long drag of my blunt before I started digging the bullet out of my arm. With the blunt still resting on my lips, I poured alcohol on my wound then I started stitching myself up. Once I was done I started cleaning up my bathroom. With my arm wrapped up and the blunt finished I hoped in the shower.

After washing my body of all the dirt and blood I got out of the shower, dried off and laid down on my bed. I called the only person who would make me feel better right now.

"Babyboy it's like one in the morning." He sounded groggy. His sexy sleep voice was in full effect.

"You said to call when I can." I gave a small laugh.

"I did say that. What's wrong?" He asked, starting to sound my awake. "Want me to come over?"

"I thought you had Ro." That's one of the reasons I didn't ask him to help me with my arm.

"Actually he's not here. You were supposed to come over and we were going to have a romantic night together. I asked Charm to take Ro for the night but you were busy."

"That's why you were mad earlier." I'm such a dumbass. I should've gone with Bassir tonight instead of getting shot.

"I wasn't mad, just sad. It's fine we'll have another chance." He laughed. "I wanted this to be the night we finally took the next step." He confessed.

"Base I-,"

"It's fine Tyrell we'll have another chance I'm sure of it. So how was your night?"

"Horrible." I laughed. "I was shot again." Bassir went silent.

"What happened? You know what, don't even answer that. You missed tonight because you wanted to go play gangster?" He sounded angry.

"I'm not playing gangster Bassir. That's who I am. Why are you mad again Bassir? We already talked about this." I let out a laugh. "I mean I told you who I am and you accepted it. We went through this whole fear thing."

"Yes I know that but talking about it and you getting shot are two very different things." He argued.

"The first night I ever slept over was because I was fucking shot. Bassir, what is your problem?"

"You're my problem Tyrell. I mean I just told you I love you and you going around trying to get yourself killed. How do you think I feel? What if you died?"

"I can take care of myself. I'm not going to die."

"What if you do though? Tyrell I can't live like this. I don't wanna be waiting up at night waiting for your call." He sounded defeated.

"What are you saying? Are you fucking breaking up with me?" I trembled.

"No! No, I just need some time, okay. I don't even want to think about losing you babyboy and right that's all I can see." He went silent before letting out a sigh. "I love you." He said hanging up.

I stared at my phone in shock. This night truly is shit.