Babyboy Ch. 11

Story Info
Tyrell and Bassir make a bet.
2.8k words
4.67
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's some offensive language in this story. Enjoy!

Bassir

"Tyrell please stop." I smirked over at him. He paused the game and glared at me.

"No because why the fuck would you do that shit Bassir." He started pushing me again. "I hate playing games with yo cheating ass." Tyrell glared.

I laughed and grabbed him in my arms.

"Why is Mario kart turning you into a monster?" I laughed while hugging him. He pouted.

"I'm competitive and you're too good so I can't beat you." We've been fighting for the first spot for six rounds. I've won each one. "I'm over this shit." He pushed me back and stood up. I watched Tyrell walk around the room with only a pair of boxers on. "Stop staring creep."

"I can't look at my boyfriend?" I asked laying back on the pillows surrounding me. He came back and straddled my chest. He had a box of candy in his hand.

"You can look but don't stare, makes me hard." He popped some candy in his mouth.

"How does it make you hard?" I smirked, grabbing his hips.

"Because I know what you're thinking about when you be staring at my ass." I hummed massaging his ass. I slipped my hands into his boxers. "Bassir please my ass still hurts." He moaned.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." I smirked. Tyrell shook his head.

"No Bassir, instead let's play another round and whoever wins gets to have whatever they ask for." Tyrell stood up and sat back next to me. I sat up and grabbed the controller.

"I'm down." I smirked.

****

"I hate you." Tyrell glared. I smirked and sat down my controller.

"I'm the best, what can I say," I laughed. He groaned and covered his head with his hands.

"What are going to make me do?" He whispered. I grinned and pulled him into my lap. "I don't want to run around with my dick out, Bassir."

"Oh your dick is going to be out but nobodies going to see but me." I kissed him softly and tracked to his ear. "I'll let you pick, you can put on a show for me or you can let me blindfold you." I kissed his ear softly before pulling back. Tyrell had a glare on his face. I'm starting to think that's just his normal expression.

"Both options are shit." He glared. "But I guess I'll put on a show. At least this way I get to tease you too," he smirked before getting off of me. "Close your eyes, Base. I'll be right back."

I smiled and started putting up the game and turning off the tv. We were in his game room which was stacked with all types of games and candy. He really proved that he's a big kid.

"I told you to close yo damn eyes," I heard him yell. I covered my eyes and laughed. I felt him guide me over to the recliner. "Damn big ass can't even listen."

"Alright open them," he said with a huff. I smiled and dropped my hands. Tyrell was wearing a tight pair of black boxers and his body was glistening. He clicked a button on the remote in his hand and music started to fill the room.

I sat back and smirked watching him start to slowly remove his boxers. Tyrell's body was shining in the light pointing out his abs and tattoos lining his chest and arms. I couldn't help palming myself watching him strip out his boxers.

****

Tyrell

I grinned and turned around once I had my boxers off. I looked over my shoulder as I grabbed at my ass. Bassir was right, my ass is fat. I'll never admit that though. I turned back around and started stroking myself. I was already rock solid thinking about the things I wanted to do to Bassir. I held my hand in place as I fucked my hand to the pace of the song playing. Amping up the act I moaned and threw my head back. I grabbed across my chest and started down at Bassir through my lashes.

"Fuck you look so good." Bassir moaned. He started talking off his pants showing he wasn't wearing underwear. I glared at him.

"Yo ass about to start wearing underwear Bassir. I don't like bitches looking at yo dick just flopping around." I glared. He came straight here from work so I know in between that time somebody definitely saw his dick in them sweats. I know I saw it when he first got here and I started getting ideas.

"You already lectured me about that babyboy." He smiled. "I'll wear them from now on, don't worry." I nodded and turned back around and bent over.

I popped the cap to the lube I brought down here and I started slowly massaging my hole with it. I slowly inserted a finger and let out a low groan. It's been a few days since we first had sex and I'm still a little sore. Bassir really fucked me good the other night. We've been holding back on having sex since then though. I've been getting my dick sucked because it's hard to not just do anything when Bassir is around. I mean the man is fine, how could I not give him a little head.

I started fucking myself slowly and dropped my head really getting into the feeling. I gasped as I felt hands cup my ass. Bassir took my finger out my ass and placed his dick over my hole he started grinding onto my ass while gripping my hips.

"Tyrell, you did a good job. You really put on a show for me." He whispered. "You want your reward?" I turned back and nodded. "Say it babyboy."

"Fuck me please," I moaned felling his hand pull back on my hair. He smirked and guided us down so I was leaning against the tv stand. I grabbed the stand and braced myself as I felt Bassir slip into me. "Shit." I moaned it hurt but not as bad as the first time. I expected the pain so I was able to relax in time.

"So fucking tight babyboy. You feel so good." Bassir moaned, rocking into me. I looked back and saw he was looking at his dick escape into my ass. I moaned and dropped my head.

Bassir didn't put his whole length in instead he kept giving me short thrust without barely leaving my ass. He was hitting my spot but softly. I wanted him to ram into that shit. I pushed back on his dick meeting his small thrust. He laughed before getting a tight grip on my waist.

"Tyrell I thought you were still healing." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. Bassir lips faintly traced my ear and lowered to my neck.

"I-I want to get fucked Bassir. Stop being a tease." I turned so I could connect our lips. He gave me a hard thrust while attached to my mouth. He started fucking me rough but still gave me sweet soft kisses. He lightly traced my tongue while his dick rammed into me.

"Is this what you wanted babyboy?" Bassir teased thrusting hard again. My body jerked up as I nodded.

"Fuck just like that Bassir fuck me." I moaned. I lifted my hands into the tv to get a better grip. Since I had lube on my hands they slipped down. I had to hold onto something though, the way he was fucking me.

"Like this?" He thrusted up forcing my hands back on the tv. I nodded and turned around. The way he was ramming into me was becoming too intense. I started backing off which caused him to grab my waist and force me down.

"Bassir." I moaned.

"You're running away Tyrell and you asked for this." He sat back grabbing my waist so I was sitting on him. "Fuck yourself on me." He commanded. I nodded and got in position with my back towards him I started going up and down fucking myself. I didn't even grab my dick once and I was so close to cumming.

Bassir gripped my hips and started thrusting into me from below. I moaned and threw my head back. That was the final straw. I started cumming all across the tv. Bassir gave a low moan before I felt his start to fill my ass. When he was done he laid back flat with his semi hard dick still in me. I laid back on him and turned over so we were on our sides. His arms came around my waist.

"Fuck Base." I laughed. "If that's how sex is going to be I don't think I can handle that shit." I'm sure I saw stars when I came.

"You're going to learn how to handle me." He laughed. His head rested between my shoulders. "You gotta because I'm starting to get hard again." Sure enough his monster dick was hardening inside of me. Bassir started thrusting in me softly again.

"Bassir." I moaned. "We only came a few seconds ago."

"But it feels so good in here." He moaned into my ear.

****

When me and Bassir finally stopped having sex. It was still kinda early. So we invited over Star and Luck. He hasn't met them yet and it's important to me he does.

We had to clean the game room of my cum and lube hand prints but we couldn't get the lube all the way off. So now it's fucking lube prints on my table and tv. They not even small, one trails down the entire tv.

Bassir put on some of my clothes which made me a little horny. I liked watching him walk around with my shit on. He was wearing my sweats and a sweatshirt of mine. We were the same size but I'm slightly bigger than him so it was a little baggy on him. He's taller though so the sweats were a little too short. I smirked watching him tug at the small pants.

"Babyboy I don't think these fit me." I frowned looking down. "I feel like a kid."

"Yeah you're right." I smiled and limped over to my dresser. I pulled out some tight shorts he brought me when he tried to get me to do yoga with him. "You could wear these." He looked at me with a blank look.

"Yeah okay. I don't want to hear anything when you see I'm poking out of these tight shorts." I glared and put them back. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts for him.

"Why would you buy them for me if they make yo dick show?" I put them back.

"Tyrell." He smirked over to me.

"You think you're fucking sneaky." I laughed jumping on his back. He laughed and caught me. "Can't believe you were looking at my dick the whole time we were doing that shit."

"You were so focused on the poses it was so cute." He smiled, turning his head. "Didn't even notice I was staring." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. With Bassir I could never just give the man one kiss. His lips are too addicting. I kissed him again and started stroking his tongue softly with my own. Bassir's strong ass flipped me around so I was wrapped around the front of him. I had my legs across his waist and my arms locked behind his head.

"Base." I moaned. Bassir started kissing down my neck and started sucking on my sensitive spot. I grabbed his neck softly and brought him back to my mouth. "Did I tell you how much I missed your mouth during that week?"

"No but you could show me." He smirked. I nodded and leaned back in. Right when I was about to start biting on his lips a knock at the door stopped us. I pulled away from him with a glare.

"Fuck." I jumped down from him and walked out of the room. He followed with a chuckle. I answered the door for my friends. They were standing with smirks on their faces. "Fuck y'all smiling for?" I glared moving from in front of the door. They both laughed.

"We're a tiny bit high. Zola said he's never smoked weed before." Luck said walking in with Zola's hand in his. "Also he gave me head in the parking lot." They both started laughing after that.

I can't remember the last time I smoked weed. I stopped smoking so much because I don't like being high around Romero but somehow I just stopped completely probably because I was spending all my time with Bassir and Ro.

"We've met before." Bassir said. I looked between them.

"Y'all have?" I asked closing the door. I limped over to my man and wrapped myself around him. Bassir smiled and held my waist with one arm.

"Yeah the night you got shot we met at the club." He explained. "I danced with them."

"Yeah you're fine as hell so I couldn't just leave you at the bar." Luck smirked. "We talked a lot about you after that night." He looked over to Star with a knowing smile.

"Alright calm down he my fucking man." I gripped Bassir tightly.

"Oh we know he got you limping around." Luck smiled. I glared at them both.

"That night I took Tyrell, did you guys know?" Bassir asked. We all started walking towards the game room.

"Yeah that's why we didn't intervene. I knew who you were before that though. I picked Tyrell up once at the class."

"I didn't know him like that back then Chance." I yelled. "He could've called the cops or killed me."

"He didn't though. I mean look at you two now, in love and fucking like rabbits." He smiled. "I feel like we brought you guys together." He turned towards his own boyfriend. Star nodded with a smile.

"No the fuck y'all didn't." I glared. If anything Romero brought us together. He was always talking to me and he invited me to the zoo that one time. It was the first time I saw Bassir in a different light.

"Alright so we playing games or what?" Luck sat down on the recliner and Star sat on the armrest of his chair. Once Bassir sat down I sat on him. I wrapped his arms around my waist. He be having me clingy after sex. "Wow, that's different."

"What is?" Star asked. His accent was so thick. It had to be because he was high.

"I've never seen Tyrell be so hugged up on someone. He's always been cold and distant." Luck explained.

"Never met that Tyrell before. He's always been clingy and abrasive." Bassir laughed looking up at me.

"The fuck I could get up if it's a problem." His arms tightened around me holding me down.

"No, I like clingy." He smiled. I frowned so he leaned up and gave me a small kiss. My frown changed to a smile. He always knows how to make it better.

"What does abrasive mean?" Star said, looking down at Luck.

"Come here." He leaned down to Luck's mouth. Luck whispered something and Star nodded sitting back up.

"I'm sorry I'm still working on my English." Star apologized.

"It's okay big daddy. I'll always be here if you need understanding." Luck looked up at Star. He nodded and caressed his cheek softly. Star said something in Russian and Luck repeated it.

"How did you guys get together?" Bassir asked. I groaned, laying back on him.

"It all started when we met at Tyrell's office." Luck paused and looked at the tv. "Are those fucking hand prints?" I looked down at my hands. "Y'all some fucking freaks." He laughed. "Anyway, me and Zola."

****

After talking with Zola and Chance for a few hours they finally left. We already had dinner with them so now me and Bassir were in bed wrapped in each other's arms.

"Did you like my friends?" I asked, holding his cheek in my hand softly. He nodded with a smile.

"They were nice and care about you a lot. I could tell from how Luck talked about your past together." I nodded.

"Yeah he's my brother for real." I nodded. I looked at him with a lazy smile. "Will I ever get to fuck you?" He went still.

"Eventually babyboy. No time soon but I'm working on it I promise." I nodded. I'm fine with him fucking me for right now. It's a new feeling so I'm okay with experiencing all that comes with that.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Of course." I smirked. "You know I do stop playing." He went quiet. "How do you feel with me fucking you?"

"I like it. More than I thought I would. It hurts like a bitch at first but you know what you're doing so it feels good quickly." I smiled.

"You love me?" He whispered.

"Of course I do. I love you more than words can express." I kissed him softly. "I love you more than any and everything."