BabyBuff Ch. 01

Story Info
Joan is blackmailed, Ray pays.
4.5k words
3.84
6.8k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Many thanks to those who are following my stories! One more thing;

I used to play electric air guitar, fucked my hair up every time I plugged it in!

Ray

My pixie cut blonde is sitting at the top step of the stairs from our garage. Even though she is above me her blue eyes won't look up. Cut off tee shirt shows the bottom of her perky boobs. Usual hug and kisses seem to be canceled for this Friday. Fingertips tracing her inner thighs wider blocking my way. Couple steps up my dick reacts to my old blue gym shorts she's wearing, extremely tight.

Kicking my shoes off halfway up the stairs, we never allow shoes in the townhome. Few steps more she's reaching for the buttons on my jeans. Two steps below her, between her knees, my cock flings out. Still won't look up at me as her lips seal around my crown. Dick throbs when she flicks her tongue on the sensitive bundle underneath, side to side, in and out. Does that crazy head swirl when both her hands grab my ass.

Nods 'yes' taking me deeper, shakes her head 'no' as the tip reaches the back of her mouth, retreating. Over and over her short blonde hair bobs and weaves. Gags a little when her hands pressured me past the entrance to her throat. Fingernails stab my flesh when her abs heave, determination runs low most of my cock buried, ripples of esophageal muscles almost make me explode.

Backs away catching her breath, so on the edge my white cream dribbles a drop. String of drool falls from her chin landing on her crop top. Takes my hand that was pinching her nipple places it on the back of her head, "Make me.." Primal spasms ejecting the object that is choking her, slapping my hips, retching gasps at the sperm covering her beet red cheeks and lips.

Knocking her back, my savage kiss tasting myself. My prick trying to tear a hole in the thin material covering her pussy, both of us humping insanely. Seconds before I ripped her shorts the door bell rings. "I ordered pizza.."

Decadent eating pizza, doesn't fit with our healthy lifestyle. Grease dripping down her chin from the New York style pie, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Joan is devouring the unhealthy meal, sloppy and salacious. Washing it down with a very stiff screwdriver, I'm drinking beer, an unusual treat with all the carbohydrates.

Joan is about five-five, hundred and forty pounds of buff-ness. Short blonde hair, deep blue eyes, mischievous nose and lips. Wondrous perky breasts, slim waist and a killer ass. Thighs could crush a coconut or my head when I bite her prominent clit. Joan is a legal secretary at a large eminent law firm, types ungodly fast.

I'm Ray weighing in at one-eighty-five, six foot when I want to be. Joan and I have been together going on seven years. Both of us are fitness fanatics. Monogamous since the day we met at the gym. Her dad in Wisconsin hates my guts, visceral, how's that for a preacher? We've never been married. My days are spent as a salesman for an industrial products company, huge corporation.

We bought our townhome together, I insisted her name be on the paperwork. Co-signed on her car years ago when her credit sucked, everybody said I was stupid. Technically we have a common law marriage, she knows that. No wedding vows, no promises, we just can't get enough of each other.

Our townhouse is an end unit with three bedrooms, two and a half baths and a huge two car garage/basement. The smaller bedrooms upstairs hold our fitness equipment and the other is a home office connected with a standard bathroom. Our master suite is on the main floor. Large walk-in closet leads to an ensuite with luxury fixtures. Two sinks, toilet, bidet and a glass enclosed walk in shower with a bench. Love to kneel on my knees to shave all her bits, considered lasering all our hair off but what fun would that be? She's leading me by the dick to the shower now. Has something on her mind that she won't talk about, doom written all over her face.

My eight inch cock is stiff and ready. Drinking vodka was the first hint, chewable laxative wrappers in the trash can was the second clue, wants my cock shoved up her ass, "Punish me.." Bent over hands on the wall, widespread feet, "That's my pussy fucker.."

Her cunt has been glistening in arousal for some time, only lube she will allow, "Take it bitch!" Balls deep in one massive shove up her ass, all the way out and did it again. Halfway out and use both hands on her hips hammering her colon. Her words don't make any sense, "Ucks!" and "Arder!" Squeals when I spank her ass, grunts when I yank her dangling tits. Her legs and arms have given out so I keep smashing her against the wall.

Don't think she heard my wail gushing gallons of jizz up her ass, her spasms prolonged my ejaculations till I thought I was going to pass out. Ripped my throbbing cock from her steamy vice, sperm mixed with loose soupy shit shot from her hole as she crumbled to the floor. Leaned against the wall regaining my balance, minute or so before her moans registered. "Piss on me.."

That was new, what has she done? Mumbling "Love you.." My yellow stream washes some of the crap from her tits, her cunt, aftershocks still rattling her body. Plenty of beer piss to clear the filth she was smearing on her face. Turned the shower on, blasting cold water shocked both of us. Warming up when I picked her up setting her on the bench, redirecting the spray.

"Something happen at work?" Second application of body wash had relaxed both of us, turned the scalding hot water to a more pleasant temperature.

"Remember Lisa from the Christmas party?" It's true what they say about redheads, she was a flaming bitch! Even the lawyers that paid her paralegal salary were intimidated. Long sculpted legs, rack that you could hang laundry on. Green eyes that pierced your soul. Cocktail dress she was wearing made it abundantly clear her nipples had sexual appliances. "Thought I was alone in the ladies room..Oh baby.." My two fingers found the right spot, my thumb flicking her bean, "Just like that.."

"She was standing right there watching me jill myself like I do everyday..She's threatening to start rumors in the office...She's blackmailing me." Toweled her dry, Joan can still barely walk, "It gets worse.." helped her to bed. "She's coming for dinner tomorrow night."

XXX

"You remember my husband from the Christmas party?" Joan has never changed her name or worn a ring, calls me boyfriend most of the time.

"Who could forget a specimen like that!" Shakes her long red hair back off her shoulders, white silk blouse highlights the dazzling emerald necklace in her cleavage. Thick gold chain holds two round cut emeralds with a longer rectangular stone underneath, resembles a dick. Purrs when I stop breathing.

Shiny silk is thin enough her black shelf bra fades thru in the sunlight at our front door. "Please come.."Joan is fumbling for words also, "inside." Skin tight black leather pants must be warm with the hot weather we are having.

"No shoes in our house.." Spoken like the true man of the house, four inch stilettos, fuck me...Does a three quarter spin, juts her hip toward Joan.

"Don't heels make my ass look delectable?" Spanks herself making her tits jiggle.

"Let me take that for you." Has a rather large purse, closer to a duffle bag.

"Has all my secrets.." Sets the bag on the porch pulls out three bottles of champagne, "Put these on Ice?" Slips her shoes off and drops them in the bag. In her bare feet she's still a couple inches taller than Joan. "Can I come inside now?" Not offering the bag.

Joan had stepped away to put the wine in the refrigerator, "Anticipating.." Bent to pick up her bag, eyes on the hard-on hidden in my loose shorts, "coming inside.."

Down blouse with the penis jewelry hanging in the air, "Fuck I'm gonna cum in my pants!" Joan standing behind me burst out laughing.

"Well then." with a smirk, "Whatcha cooking for dinner?" Grilled swordfish, lobster tails, splurged on the clarified butter for our guest. Eggplant and other veggies cooked on the grill, pineapple slices were a hit. Conversation was lively.

"Tell me more about linear actuators?" Seems genuinely interested about my profession. Eight inch stroke, three and a half inches per second, see her count in her head. "Bet you can do better!" Turned to office politics.

Lisa has the dirt on many of the associates, "Thought he was too good looking!" Joan is laughing at the new junior lawyer.

"Caught them in the supplies closet!" Secret to how the senior partner gave her the big raise. "Both of them have little dicks!"

"Is that how she got promoted to the top floor so Quick?" Talking about one of the other secretaries, Joan and Lisa are becoming fast friends. Joan's foot is checking on my level of awareness, it's stiff and anxious. "What do you want Lisa?" Second foot has joined hers, footsie under the table made me moan.

Third bottle of champagne is on the table, Lisa dodged the question replying, "Ever had a bubbly enema?" Nervously I'm twisting the wire.

"Not tonight, I'm still sore from last night!" Joan's look at me was smoldering, "I love you Ray..."

"Tell me about it.." Lisa had the most seductive plea, "I need details..Even if it takes all night.." Redhead was losing control, right arm under the table, flexing.

"You want him, don't you." Joan seized the moment, "Blackmail me so you can fuck my boyfriend.." I pushed away from the dinner table to get away from their feet. "Humiliate me, make me sit in the corner finger fucking myself."

"Plenty of toys in my bag.." Little less than two hours since this vixen had arrived. Both of them caressing tits and crotches over their clothes, teenagers afraid of what will happen if they got naked. Feet under the table, red and pink toenails, that had been torturing me, tangling.

Remove my polo shirt, I'll show them a sex toy. Drop my cargo shorts my cherry popper is finally free. Fucking cunts didn't even notice, "I've never been with a woman.." Holy shit! Joan pissed in her cargo shorts!

"Show us how you do it stud." Lisa broke the gaze between them. Dick was in my hand, only cure for blue balls.

"Imagine us naked..together..writhing on the bed." Joan has one tit peeking below her polo shirt. "Bet she's got a strap-on in her bag.."

"Only the best.." Lisa has her silk blouse hanging on her elbows, diamond nipple jewelry glittering. "Two ended, has three motors..don't need a harness."

They are laughing at me! My spluge splattering on the champagne bottle and table. "Take her bag to the bedroom and wait for us." Joan has her competition face on, winner of the clean and jerk, "Take this too.." Handing me the champagne bottle. Both of them had cleaned the table with their tongues, sharing the bounty with luscious kisses.

Joan loves being hot, sweaty and naked after one of our extended workouts. Pumped, popped and preening in the many mirrors. Two hands on the wall watching my abs ripple when I bottom out fucking her cunt from behind.

I've been waiting half an hour, hearing the profanities, a couple screams. Joan is naked, oiled, pumped, teeth marks on both tits. Digs in the bag for the high heels, wiggles and giggles as her ass goes back out the door.

Smooth jazz starts on the sound system, track lighting has been turned on higher than our bedside lamps. Lisa is backlit at the door, struts forward so Joan can enter closing the door hiding in the shadows. "No speaking, do not touch yourself.." Commanding voice was low, almost a growl. Veers closer to where I'm lying on the bed.

Fists on her hips she nods, examining my half hard cock dangling between my legs, licks her lips and sighs. Feel the rush as my dick begins filling, magnetic as it reaches for this vision. Buttons nearly to her neck, red fingernails tease the top button as she turns away. Strikes a pose, high heels, calves tight defying the skin tight leather. See Joan in the background in the thigh gap. Seam cleaves her two buttocks, flexes them, she knew where I was looking.

A few steps from one pool of light to another, strikes a defiant stance feet wide apart, fingers on her hips pointing towards the camel toe, slides a finger in the crease. Joan giggles seeing my cock at full attention. Few more steps as her hands glide past her waist, cupping her breasts. Swaying to the music thumb and index finger tweak her nipples.

Gathers her long red hair off her shoulders, binds it behind her head in a knot, hips gyrating. Turns her posterior for my view, wide step lets her hands glide down her long legs. Bent over double, hands nearly reach her ankles, swivels her hips. Joan gasps in the shadow. I'm mesmerized at her chest and face framed with her knees.

Ballet move that I thought was only myth. One foot crooks at her knee joint, keeps going, her toe pointing to the ceiling, a perfect vertical spilt. Impossible as she spins three hundred and sixty. Reverses giving me a full frontal, leg gracefully lowers to a hip popping pause. Her palms at rest a few inches from her side, displaying her body statuesque.

Strong hands appear from behind at her hips, drifting up and up, caressing her ribs. Divert from the mounds to her armpits, guiding her arms to hold a delicate pose above her head. Joan's hands continue their exploration, tracing her elegant neck, top button released. Gentle finger tips dance around her nipples ready to burst the material covering them.

Second button reveals more of the flushed chest, fingertips teasing the cleft in her throat, gentle squeeze of her voice pipe. Pulse in her neck is pounding, her green eyes glued to my twitchy arousal barometer. Storm is brewing. Third button, the fourth, hands are gripping her tits tightly, Joan's breasts must be firmly pressed to her back, Lisa's hands come down over Joan's helping to maul desperate lumps of need.

Joan's hand cups her pussy, feeling the heat burning under the leather. Joan's other hand fisting her pony tail so she can nibble her ear, kiss her neck. Lisa's hands searching for the next button, tugging the tails from her waistband.

Joan's attempt to shove her hand down the front stifle Lisa's struggle with the clasp, frantic with the zipper, their needs colliding. Lisa's knees falter, nearly falling, peeling the pants over her hips, held up by Joan's strong fingers hooked on her pubic bone. "NOOO!" Joan yells at me, my hand had found my at attention soldier. Ready to do battle. Die on that hill if need be, "Fucking bitches suck my cock!"

Joan shoved her face down between my legs, no mercy using her head for a sex toy, Gulg, gulg, gulg...Joan is tearing away at her blouse, peeling the leather pants lower. Lisa found her heels on her own, gripping the spikes. Daring, no demanding, holding her head tight. My cock firing bullets to her stomach, Lisa's body convulsing with asphyxiation, gripping her high heels till I was satisfied.

XXX

Licking my nuts, Lisa would go lower if I pulled my legs back. Lisa breathed, "I love you.." Joan heard that breaking our kiss. Lisa still has her heels on, leather pants at her ankles. "Thank you for braiding my hair, I love you too.." Took just a few minutes after my hands had messed it all.

"She is so fucking sexy Ray.." Joan on her knees beside us, "When's the last time you fucked another woman?" Joan had finished peeling the leather from Lisa's ankles.

"You're the best lover ever.." Made Joan smile. "Put her shoes back on." Open toed with a gold buckle strap, spikes could hurt someone. My cock is battle tested now. Joan giggles, she knows how long I can last. "Leave the bra on..Give me a taste of your lovely bosoms." Moved up to straddle me. One bra strap had fallen off her shoulder.

Little stud piercings click on my teeth, switching back and forth, flip them with my tongue, suck gently. Lisa moans, her vulva has my dick trapped against my sculpted lower abdominals. "What did you do to my baby's tits?" Catch in her breath as I added more pressure. Stretched it away form her body releasing with a pop.

"She made me come the first time..only from sucking my tits." Joan had laid back on the pillows at our side. Her hands unconsciously reliving the experience. "Then she really fucked me..." Firmer grips on Lisa's tits, push them together so I can snap each one quickly. Her hips shudder when I almost slipped in her hole. Green eyes sparkle brighter than the emerald penis neckless.

"My lips need your cock sucking hole.." Started with a lizard kiss, soon we were consumed, sucking each others tongues deep and frantic.

"You said no kissing.." Joan was making baby noises, we had talked about the impending threesome. Pinch both Lisa's tits harder, she bites my lower lip, her pussy gushes. "Oh god what have I done.." Joan sobs. Both of us look to her, see a tear roll down her cheek. Lisa's hips jump forward then back engulfing my dick deep. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Joan cries out.

Hammering the far reaches of her cunt, we're kissing, grabbing random sections of flesh. Leave finger marks on her ribs slamming her down. Swivel her hips so her clit is smothered at the base of my cock. I grab both her heels so I can use my arm strength to slam her pussy. Her orgasm ripples the length on her pleasure rod, "Come in me.." Locked in a breathless scream, her body jerks as my cock floods her womb over and over.

Joan squirts all over us, using her fingers she is riding her climax, a simultaneous orgasm. Lisa's hands heavy on my chest, replenishing her oxygen, short strokes with my cock keep the aftershocks going. Roll her to the side, Joan scrambles from underneath. My dick is regaining strength with small pushes, maneuver so my balls drag along her inner thigh, the top leg stretched so I can kiss her ankles, slip my tongue on her arch.

"You just came in me.." My dick is back to stiff glory. Giving her slow long plunges. "Baby..get the dildos in my bag." Lisa using my pet name brings out Joans submissive alter ego. Art glass with colored swirls inside, hook with a ball end, opposite end has about five bulbs. Big black silicone, ten inches with balls and a suction cup. Purple eight inch phallus with a bulb the size of small fist, several buttons where the nuts should be located. "Baby..uggh.." Had Lisa's top leg in the spilts, fucked her hard, balls deep and held. "Gonna use that on you soon.."

Joan had the purple thing, using the bulb end as a handle shoving it hard in her cunt, mimicking what I was doing to Lisa. "Don't call me baby bitch! Fuck her Ray!" Lisa has given up pinching her own tits or holding my wrist while I was choking her. Limp body shakes when I ram her, slap her tits, her bra has slipped to her waist. She is senseless making those guttural noises. Surprised when someone else's hand pushed my third finger up her butt.

Joan is lifeless, purple thing has all the buttons flashing, hearing the buzz. Her lidded eyes watch as I roll Lisa's hips over the pillows. Took a minute to figure out the buttons on the vibrator shutting it down. Short respite was enough time for the two woman to regain some awareness, looking in each others eyes, a brief tender kiss, holding hands. "Come in my ass bastard.." Lisa was coming again even before I bottomed in her tight bunghole.

Woke some time later to the sounds of sloppy kisses, gasping breaths. Joan had her ankles locked behind Lisa's back, moans and kisses as they cum together, angelic smiles of long time lovers. Both of them see me roll to my side watching them, lesbian love stick moving at a leisurely pace. Lisa nods her head while Joan whispers in her ear. Uncoupling Joan hands me a bottle of water, "Hydration! You're gonna need it!" Lisa is fumbling in her bag pulls out the quick charger plugging in the double dildo.

"Baby tells me she can never deep-throat on her own." Joan was coming pretty hard on top of me in a sixty-nine. I'm fingering her butthole, she's gripping both her ankles hogtying herself. "She has to clean all my ass juice off your cock.." Lisa has Joan's head helping me face fuck her. Started coming pretty hard with a finger shoved up my butt, used my teeth on her clit causing Joan to lose her ankle grip.

12