BabyBuff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby..you cum so beautifully!" Another hand print on her butt cheek, I'm nearly drowning from the pussy juice spraying, right and left Lisa spanks her ass.

"That's enough!" Covered her buns with my hands, slap on the back of my hand stung, gonna remember that. Hysterical laugh when Joan rolls to her back, "It's not even midnight yet!" Laughter was a relief, "I'm going to turn into a pumpkin!" Contagious as we all start laughing.

"Ever fucked a pumpkin?" Lisa squeaked the words out.

"I'm already your Jack-o-lantern!" Joan didn't have to use her hand for us to get the pun.

"I gotta use the boys room."

"No you don't!" Both girls in unison.

"Baby.." Joan gets whatever she wants when she calls me baby. "We gotta double fuck Lisa first!" Rubbing her butt walking over to check on the recharging dildo. "Baby do want front or back?"

"Don't think I have anything left."

"Motherfucker! Not leaving this bed till both of you fuck me silly!" Lisa was wiggling the bulb end into Joan's glory hole. Half hard chubby was coming back to life. Both of them using hands and coconut oil, fingers up my ass was new, I liked it.

"Kiss her like you mean it!" Joan has already been ordering me to bruise Lisa's tits, Lisa only gets a few deep breaths, riding me cowboy, she's coming again. Coconut oil splatters when Joan spanks her ass, "Gonna fuck your ass hard bitch! Grab your heels!" Amazing feeling the vibrations thru the thin membrane separating our cocks.

Lisa is past hurling the 'aw fucks' and 'give me more fuckers'. Incoherent gurgles. Joan has her braid in her fist keeping her head from falling down. Eyes rolling wildly, "I'm coming!" Don't know if I have any juice left but my cock is going crazy. Sweat is pouring off Joan, can't get a grip on anything. Lisa let go of her heels and is having some sort of seizure.

"That's enough baby.." Joan slapped my face, "Lisa passed out!" Didn't know where I was or what I was doing for a moment. Joan is on her hands and knees, reminds me of the time she ran a marathon collapsing at the finish line.

Lisa's heart is beating some techno rock thump, thump thump. I can feel it on my chest. Close my eyes and hold her tight. Joan is whispering in her ear after a few minutes, "Is that what you wanted?" Lisa picked up her head, eyes fluttering trying to make sense of what she is seeing.

"Wow.." Those words were enough my limp cock squirted out of her pussy. Long moment while her green eyes were latched to Joan's. Tears began rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't cry." Her eyes shifting to mine.

"Love both of you.." Back to Joan, "I've never thought I could be this..happy.." Joan wiped a tear with her thumb, wiped her lower lip, "Tears of joy..taste." Joan's tender kiss kept any more words from spilling.

Cuddling on the bed, both of them have heads on my chest, legs over my hips, I'm their pillow, they're my blanket. Sometimes they are kissing each other, slow and languorous. "I was so humiliated when you caught me in the stall. Only my husband has seen me masturbate."

"You were beautiful, I wanted to make you my slave at work." Lisa kissed Joan, short and sweet.

"I was sure I would be fired.."

"Sent you home early.."

"How was I going to tell Ray?" Joan kissed me. "I wanted him to punish me before I told him."

"I was going to have you under my desk first thing Monday morning eating my pussy." Lisa kissed my left nipple. "How did he punish you?"

"Wanted him to rip me a new asshole.." Lisa kissed me before Joan continued. "He got home early for once, didn't have time.." Joan reached down checking if my dick was getting hard, "It was so embarrassing.."

"I love your bare ass." Lisa's smirk reminded me of my growing urgency.

"I shit all over his dick!" Joan is the cutest when she blushes. Couldn't help myself, took all my effort stopping the dribble on Lisa's hand, "Then I let him piss on me!"

"Ewww! I'd never let anybody do that to me!" Lisa was getting up just in time, "Let's go!" Two very hot woman had me by the hands, Hop, Skip, and a Jump!

What a piss fest! They had to go too! Sorry to report I couldn't get hard-on in the shower, even when they sucked my dick. "First time in my life I can say I'm all fucked out!" Tried fingering Lisa. Joan fell to the floor laughing at Lisa's big farts.

"Do you like anal sex?" Lisa was giggling waiting for my answer.

"My favorite!" I replied laughing. Lisa stuck a soapy finger up my butt.

"Liar! You said my pussy is your favorite!" Joan knows me well.

"My pussy is pretty good too!" Lisa and Joan had arms over each others shoulders, tapping their feet.

"I'm tired can we go to bed!" Didn't wait for them, let them finish rinsing, heard them laughing.

XXX

"My place next weekend." Over breakfast, ton's of fresh fruit, eggs, "I've got some secrets.." Lisa told us the firm was going to name her chief of staff on Monday, "I get a personal assistant, I could give you a big raise!"

"Can I be her under desk secretary Ray? PLEASE, PLEASE!"

Lisa wore one of Joan's sundresses home. Her address is one of the swanky downtown high rises, twenty seventh floor, only a penthouse above her. How could she afford that?

To be continued..Please vote!

12