BabyBuff Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa directs our first published porn, woman friendly.
1.7k words
4
1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Please vote!

If I told you I was a liar would you believe me?

Is truth fiction?

Lisa

"Well then," sun was setting, "Follow the script exactly, from now on no talking." My new professional video camera has the shot lined up. Champagne bottle on the table, two place settings in the foreground. Joan and Ray at the balcony rail, standing as close as they can without touching, toasting with the flutes, sunsets orange globe shining through.

Unrecognizable with the backlighting, silhouettes slowly approaching the gourmet meal, lighting is perfect. So close they almost kiss, a boundary that cannot be crossed. Carefully pan down only her lips are framed coming into the light. Pink silk dress is beautiful, loose cowl neck, hints at the curves beneath. Move to the side so her profile shows, keep moving so I'm behind them.

Strong hands pull the chair so she can sit, spaghetti strap falls from her shoulder as she settles. Illicit touch as his fingertips draw it back to the rightful location, they both shiver at the forbidden contact. Candles on the table flicker, a disturbance in the universe. Pert nose and luscious lips at the top of the frame, trembling as his waist passes in the background. Close up as the glasses clink in a toast.

Pan down so the plates are in view, retreat so we can see both of them sitting at the table, viewfinder has no hint of their faces, nervous hands unfolding napkins. Ultimate seduction when a man takes so much care preparing dinner for a woman. Move around so they are in profile, the plates centered, champagne bottle and candles in the background.

Salmon with the perfect crosshatch grill marks, slices of eggplant matching. Two hearts overlapping on the side of the white plates, red sauce dribbled with such artfulness. Pesky strap has fallen again, delicate red nails trail from her side boob, slowly rising looping the thin material over her shoulder. Candles shimmer with his gasp.

Zoom in as his fork picks at a corner, tender morsels rising to her glossy lips, tongue reaching for delicacies he's feeding her. Perfectly executed feeding each other, his plate to hers, her plate to him. Zoom out so the frame captures her polished toenails stretch under the table, his fork clatters to the plate at the first touch. Erotic how their feet dance and massage.

Couldn't have planned better the strap falling again. Top slope of her breast flushing, cowl neck snagged in place with her protruding nipple. His hand reaching, she intercepts intwining his fingers, zoomed in for the smoldering passion. Remaining crumbs are irrelevant, her other hand protecting her modesty, dinner is over. Leading him away from the table, focus on their grasping hands.

Subtle how she commands him to stand in the middle of the room. Hugging the closest of the four poster uprights, shyly peeks one blue eye from behind, got the shot. Got the view over his shoulder as Joan strokes the post, a big penis. Slyly motions Ray closer, twists him so his butt rests against the bed slithering around the post to face him.

Wished the camera could see from her front when both spaghetti straps fell from her shoulders. Quickly she grasped his wrists to the edge of the mattress, step in so I can record the first kiss. Noses touch, close up is going to be fantastic, "No..not yet." She is not following the script. Microphone catches her words, lips leave a print on his cheek.

Kisses his jawline, lower, teeth latch on to his top button, supposed to be her hands. Adapt so I can get a good view of her head gnawing at the second button. Third button when she persuades him, keeping the grip on the side of the mattress, keeping his hands to himself. Pulls her dress up to his sighs of disappointment. Last button she spits across the room instead of dropping it to the floor.

Teething his shirt tails from his waist band, hands spreading the shirt, his physique on full display. Kisses one pectoral and the other, perfectly formed chest. Grips his elbows warning him to remain still as Joan swirls her tongue in his belly button. His shirt sleeves fall to his wrists, passive handcuffs.

Red fingernails glide over the profile in the not very loose jeans, right hand teasing the top button, can't seem to resit some scrubbing on his washboard. His huff's and puff's loud and clear. View over her bare shoulder is wonderful, second button undone when her digits journey to his nipple for a pinch. His body reacts to the dress slipping, exposing her breast.

Fingers reach for his pockets nudging his hips forward before applying downward pressure, tug of war with only three buttons released. Muscles between his hips flinch when the root appears, man flesh pointing down at an abnormal angle, Joan doesn't hurry.

Animalistic prong horn springs out, hope the microphone records the slap on his belly. Once again she reminds him she has the power of consent when his hands reached for her, gentle denial with his jeans bunched on his upper thighs. Close up from the side as feather kisses rain down on his glans, tongue tipping the seminal fluid beginning to leak from the tiny slit. Lips enveloping the crown, her cheeks caving with suction.

Left hand on his hip damping the involuntary thrusts, right hand stroking the majority of his length. Testes jump, amazing how I can almost see the ejaculate racing, parting her lips so I can film three more powerful bursts, frosting her tongue. The aftershocks gloss her sealed lips. Joan is writing her own script, rising leaves a dribble in his belly button. Paints each of his nipples with a semi-gloss.

My hands are shaking for the ultra close-up, fancy electronic camera advertises a reduction of vibrations. Two pairs of lips fill the preview screen, his tongue accepting the essence she wants to share, the consent she has been holing back all night. Oh my fucking god I have to pan down to record her right hand milking his cock, sperm coating her index finger and thumb. Trail up their sides.

His fists are tearing at the mattress, she chose this moment to let her dress fall from her shoulders pooling at her ankles. Pink lace panties are the finest from Italy. Delicate fingers directs his massive paw to her breast, guides it in a gentle caress. Still in ultra close-up watch as they swallow. Frame it perfectly, lips sealed consuming each other, unbridled lust holding each other in a smothering hug.

Minutes, counter on the tape will show exactly how long, the kiss continued. Back away so I can capture full bodies undulating, clothing impediments disappearing in small increments. His fingertips tracing the borders of her pink lace. His feet untangling from his jeans, her panties the only barrier to her full consent, commitment of their truly deep love for each other. Tuck and a roll as they fall onto the bed.

Off script again, she was directed to pull her panties to the side, they are down to her thighs. Back of his head is moving from breast to breast, her hands imparting the level of tenderness. His toes dragging the panties from her ankles. "No.." His kisses were nearing her heaving belly, "Not yet.."

Reposition myself framing them from above the shoulders down, unbelievable that we have not taken any breaks, being on my knees beside the bed is a relief. Microphone beside their heads is receiving the sounds of the salacious kisses, She moves his hand caressing her breast to his back. Unimpeded view, her breasts, down their stomachs, his penis sawing back and forth over her labia, angry snake peeking over her belly button. Is she even aware of the camera?

Oh my god she is having an orgasm! Right hand tearing at the sheets, her left hand has his wrist behind his back, wrenching his shoulder back, both of their physiques in a spasm of lust. "Love you," she moans, her right hand captures his dick, thumb on top passing the tip through her slot, "You are the first and only man.." Red thumbnail is pressed against her clit, stirring her puss with the first couple inches.

Shame I can't show their faces, for a moment my view finder finds their gleaming faces, beguiling eyes, may be the first edit of the fifty three minute run. Aggressive men want to hold woman's hands behind their back while they fuck the living daylights out of them. Joan has a passive-aggressive streak, gripping his hand behind his back, right hand controlling the depth of the cock fucking her.

Joan pauses a moment while her body is wracked with bliss, squirted all over her hand and his cock. Suddenly his arm is free, both her hands on his ass, forearms straining. My knees complain when I jump up so I can record his cute butt flexing. His asshole winking at me, does he notice me humping his calf to get myself off over my yoga tights. Deep penetrations, his balls slapping her ass.

Arching my back as my orgasm overtakes me, record his back muscles contract and relax, I need to be her! Don't drop the camera! His scrotum doing that dance, her curled toes in the air shaking! Wet spot on the sheet getting bigger and bigger. His big toe has ripped the crotch of my yoga pants, "Fuck me!" Hope I can edit my voice out.

XXX

"Get the camera bitch.." Joan is in an insatiable fuck mood, "Point of view, you sit on his face while I fuck him cowboy." Cameras on the ceiling undoubtably got some good behind the scenes recordings. One time I dropped the camera, "I need his cock!"

"Fuck you bitch! He's mine!" Joan looked over her shoulder in reverse cowboy, "Stick it in my ass!" Ray had three fingers in my cunt while I squirted, "No mercy bastard!"

"Please Baby, Please!" Joan set the camera on the bedside table, red light blinking. My little begging voice "I need his love too.."

"He's going to be a limp dick when I'n through with him..." Joan meant every word.

XXX

Please vote and comment if you like. Do you want to read about our 'Fisting Extravaganza'?