Taking My Nerdy Neighbors Virginity

Story Info
Jonah a book worm gets fucked my his hot neighbor Samantha.
2.4k words
4.25
6.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey reader!! This is my first ever story, hope you like it!

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

ENJOYY!!

_

It was already past 10.30 pm. I got in the bathroom, took a quick shower, and wrapped my cold body in a towel. I opened my bedroom door to look across the corridor at my parent's room, I was relived to find that their room light was off, which meant that they were asleep.

I looked at my phone and saw 3 missed calls and 5 texts from Tiana, asking me when I'll be there. I was running super late for her house party, but had to wait till my parents went to sleep.

I opened my closet and slid into my navy blue panties. I was feeling a bit slutty and so decided to wear a black mini skirt and a purple spaghetti crop top which really highlighted my curves. My nipples would be visible because I was not a wearing a bra and the material of my top was thin. I straightened my blonde hair, did a bit of light make up and tip toed my way out of the house.

I was walking till her place as it was just a few blocks away. A couple of minutes later a car slowed down and came to a halt right beside me, the windows rolled down and to my surprise it was my neighbor Jonah.

Jonah's house is right beside mine, and we can see each other through our bedroom windows. He's kind of a big nerd who's always reading or writing something any time I notice him in his bedroom.

We're in the same school, and our only common class is mathematics, but I've never spoken to him.

This was honestly the first time that I have seen him up so close. He has dark ebony hair, and light brown eyes which stand out easily because of his square black spectacles, he's wearing a tight white

t-shirt and denim jeans which is making his tall lean body look even hotter.

"Heading towards Tiana's party?" Jonah asks me.

His voice was deep and strong which could make any girl weak in her knees.

"Yeahh" I answered.

"Well hop on then, I myself am going there"

I had never seen him at a party before or any social gathering either for that matter of fact. He's not the type of guy who's into partying, he's always been a student who scores straight up A's in all subjects and always surrounded by books.

But I was happy to know that he was coming there.

I sat in his car, he smiled at me and put his eyes back on the road.

"You're looking really hot Samantha" Jonah said with a shy tone.

I was melting from his voice, it was making me really horny, and I could feel my nipples harden

.

"Thank you" I replied trying hard not to blush.

We reached Tiana's house, Jonah got out of the car and opened my door. He locked his car and as we were entering her house, I noticed him checking me out.

The music was loud, everyone was drinking and seemed to be having a good time.

I glanced everywhere trying to find Tiana, and spotted her in a corner making out with someone.

I asked Jonah if he wanted to grab a drink and sit some place where we could talk, he nodded and we went to the kitchen, grabbed two drinks and went to the staircase leading to the first floor as it was totally empty.

"How do you know Tiana?" I asked him, while we sat on the staircase.

"We're partners in biology lab, she said there's going to be a party tonight I should swing by"

"That's nice, though I've never seen you at any parties before, what changed your mind?"

"You did" he replied, while breaking eye contact, "I have always wanted to talk to you, but I have never had the courage. Your window blinds were open and I saw you getting dressed up and guessed you'd be going to the party, since you and Tiana are in the cheer-leading squad. So I thought about giving it a shot"

His words made my skin go red, I was definitely attracted to him, and the thought of him seeing me naked and getting dressed up made me hornier and I could feel my panties get wet.

I slid close to him, kept my hand on his knees and said "maybe I should keep my window blinds open more often so that you change your mind about a lot of things".

He was getting so shy and it made him look even cuter.

"I have always been attracted to you" Jonah said looking me in the eye,

"Then what do you aspire to do with me Jonah" I asked biting my lip,

"I want to kiss you, touch you, taste you, and make love to you" he said with a firm voice.

This made me lose my control and I pulled his t-shirt and our lips met and we kissed. He tasted like apples and I couldn't get enough of it, he was an amazing kisser. He slid his hands over my waist, onto my neck, then along my arms, his fingers were long and sturdy and I flinched with every touch, I wanted more.

He stopped before sliding his hands on my boobs.

"May I?" he asked me.

"I'm down to whatever you like, I'm all yours" I replied in a quick second and continued to kiss him back.

His strong hands cupped my boobs gently over my top, I let out small moans as he massaged my nipples. He diverted his lips to my neck, his lips were so soft, and his small kisses on my neck and collar bone were driving me crazy.

"I'm sorry if I'm not a good kisser, you're my first kiss, and I don't have any experience" Jonah said with a tinge of embarrassment and shyness in his voice.

"Wait I'm going to be your first?" I asked with a smirk, the thought of taking my hot nerdy neighbor's virginity filled me with a new level of excitement.

"Yess" he replied and continued to kiss me, my hands were running through his hair and our tongues met, it was hard to believe he was such a great kisser considering I was his first.

He slid his hand under my top, his hands on my bare skin made me shriek with excitement and I could see that with ever moan that left my lips, he was getting more turned on.

"Should we go upstairs in a room??" Jonah asked

I nodded and leaned in again, we got up, and continued to walk up the stairs, but our tongues were still intertwined.

I did not want to let his lips separate my body even for a second now, "I don't think I can wait till we get in a room" I told him breathlessly.

I was against the wall between the gaps of stairs from a floor to another, his tall frame close to mine.

"Noted" he said, I could feel the restlessness in his voice, he too dint like letting his lips part away from mine.

"Please tell me what do you like, I want you to guide me" Jonah asked.

"I want you to be firm and gentle with me at the same time, kiss me gently but let your fingers be firm, I want to feel it everywhere on my body, kiss my neck going down slowly kissing every spot, remove my panties, kiss me slowly, lick my pussy, make me tremble with pleasure" I said looking at him with lusty eyes.

He started kissing me at once, his lips so soft and hot, burning me with thousands of sensations, both his hands were on my waist, sliding those down I could feel his touch on my ass, my skirt wasn't covering my bottom which gave him a free movement, he got his hands to mine, locked both in his palms and put it straight over my head, this made my back arch a bit and he had straight access to every bit of my body, my nipples hardened and I saw his eyes on them. He started kissing me on my neck, his firm hands that held my arms over my head made me stay still in one position.

He opened his mouth slowly and sucked at my collar bone giving me a hickey, I bit my lip to prevent from screaming, this was turning me on the most.

As he continued to kiss my neck, his other hand, explored my body, he took my top up and got a clear view of my boobs. His fingers circling my pink hard nipples and his eyes had a look of fascination, he lowered his mouth and his hands were back on my hips, holding me tightly he kissed my boobs, sucked on my nipples, and started flicking with tongue, I had a new sense of an amazing feeling, I've never had a nipple orgasm before, but it seemed I was about to have one now.

"Don't stop licking my nipple "I told him while letting my moans take control over me.

He followed my words and licked softly for a while and then getting faster and aggressive, he made sure to change his flow as it was getting me closer more and more. His hand caressed my thigh and he got his finger on my panties, they were soaking wet, his lips still licking my hard nipples.

His finger on my clit over my navy blue covering circling and tapping it in a systematic rhythm, I was experiencing a rush of satisfaction with his lips and finger on my sensitive spots. I reached my peak and I moaned loudly as I got my first orgasm.

"fuckkkk Jonah that felt amazing" I spoke while trying to catch my breathe.

"I loved seeing you moan" he said while kissing my thirsty lips.

I leaned onto him but he held me back, his hands reached my legs he spread them wide open, my skirt was already shifting up, he removed my panties, his finger over my clit made me grip his arms tightly.

He removed my top, then kissed my neck, going down towards my boobs and reached my stomach, kissing me softly on my pale skin, he was now on his knees, he lifted my left leg and put it on his shoulder, he could see my shaved wet pink pussy, he got his lips between my thighs, kissed me and then his tongue played the wonders. Licking my wetness slowly, his tongue on my clitoris going fast, sending me shock waves throughout my body. His tongue was fucking me perfectly, my juices flowing on his lips, my hands were in his hair guiding him, my legs and hips were moving automatically and I began riding his face, my pussy was gliding smoothly on his mouth and nose, I was about to cum hard in a few seconds.

"Keep still, I'm about to cum Jonah"

I was riding his handsome face faster and faster, my hands gripping his hair tightly, my curvy thighs squeezed his face, my pussy thrusting against his lips and my whole body gave in to the heavenly sensation and I moaned loudly with satisfaction.

"God you taste amazing Samantha!! Sweet and sour at the same time" Jonah said licking my juices from his lips, trying to savor every bit.

"It's my turn now" I said while removing his while t-shirts, I was pleased to find a nice set of abs.

I unbuttoned his jeans, got his zipper down, put my hand inside and touched his balls. I felt his body move slightly, removing his jeans along with his boxers, I was eager to see his cock. He was huge. In got on my knees at once and started with his balls, giving slow kisses and then licking passionately. I took his balls in my mouth, my eyes were on him, seeing his expressions change was so thrilling, taking his big cock in my mouth I let my tongue explore his hardness, I kissed his head, and then started licking along his shaft, my lips were around him now, I got his hands on my hair so that he could take charge for a few seconds, he grabbed my hair and started moving my head front and back, his cock hot in my mouth, I went faster gradually increasing my speed, I wrapped my hand around his cock stroking it gently and kept his tip in my mouth, small moans passed his lips, I got his dick between my boobs, and started stroking him again. His eyes were on my boobs and his mouth slightly open, I knew he was about to cum.

"I want you to cum on by boobs"

He shot his load on my cleavage, it was for a good 70-80 seconds.

"Fuck this is the best feeling ever" Jonah cried with moans.

"You're yet to experience the best feeling ever" I said winking at him.

We picked up our clothes and I held his hand guiding him up the stairs, we entered the guest bedroom, locked the door.

"Um I don't have a condom"

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill"

Pushing him on the bed, I climbed above him, his hardness touching my pussy, bending down I kissed him, and then touching his dick head I slid inside him, we both moaned, his dick felt so good inside me. I began ridding him, fucking his dick slowly, my hips in a continuous motion thrusting against him.

His hands were on my waist, he got them to my boobs and was pinching my nipple and massaging them, I went faster, I turned over, my ass was facing him, I was sitting on his cock and moving up and down, he held my hand and kept my balance, I turned around and began to kiss him, he rolled me over, he was above me now, my legs were on his shoulder, he entered inside me again, and was fucking me.' he's a fast learner' I thought to myself. Our lips met again, our kisses were slow but our hips went faster and harder with each passing second.

I was about to cum, my juices were flowing on his cock dripping it wet.

"I'm going to cum, I want you to finish with me Jonah"

"Awhhhh fuckkk yess yess oh god yess!!" I couldn't control my screams,

In a few seconds both of us came together moaning loudly, he filled my pussy with his hot liquid.

We were panting loudly, trying to catch our breathe.

"You were right this was the best feeling ever!!" he said pulling me in for a kiss

.

"You're welcome" I said giving him a peck on his cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------