Babydick Fiancé at the Bachelorette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to see Carl on the bed with his huge cock in his hand

"That's clean enough. I don't like being made to wait. Anyway, I'm fucking her arse not her pussy."

Carl grabbed Sylvia, turned her over onto all fours, parted her thighs, and stuck his huge cock in her arse. She screamed and then moaned. While Sylvia was on all fours getting her arse pounded by Carl Terry got onto the bed, knelt by her head, and fucked her mouth. She was unable to make a sound until they'd both cum.

Sylvia remained on all fours and looked at me, cum dribbling from her lips.

"Kiss me, Dave." I kissed her and she filled my mouth with Terry's semen.

"Now my arse. Get behind me and lick the cum from my bum."

I knelt between her legs and licked the spunk oozing from her stretched anus. She pushed her buttocks back onto my face almost suffocating me. Already my face was covered in cum and juice, it was in my eyes and my hair. I was full of semen and we were only halfway through.

Two women pulled me onto my chair as Mike and Sean began to kiss Sylvia, touch her up, and undress her. They wanted to fuck her at the same time as they'd done before. Sylvia was touched that they'd remembered. She lowered herself onto Sean's cock while Mike entered her from behind. She began to moan loudly and came out with some very rude language telling them to fuck her hard and use her body.

I was so shocked that I forgot that I wasn't supposed to masturbate and began to rub my painful little erection. I felt a sharp blow to my hand and looked up to see my mother and another woman looking furious. They pulled my hands away and held them tightly while Rosie delivered a few stinging slaps to my willy which made me yelp and my dick shrink. Sylvia's mother looked at me and took a small metal device from her pocket. I shuddered as I realized this was the chastity device. I needed no further warning.

However, my dick soon became stiff again as I watched Mike and Sean fill Sylvia's pussy and ass with thick white semen. The three kissed as the men withdrew from her body. Sylvia remained kneeling on the bed. She looked at me and beckoned me over.

I was led to the bed and made to lie on my back as Sylvia straddled my head, trapping my face between her powerful thighs. Cum oozed from her body inches from my face. She lowered her body onto me, crushing me beneath her bum cheeks. First I licked Mike's cum from between her buttocks. I struggled for breath and tried to free my mouth to breathe but she pulled my hair and put even more of her weight on me.

Next, she moved forward so that my mouth was at her pussy and I was able to breathe. Steve's semen dribbled from her and I licked eagerly. She rubbed her cunt on my face as I licked and moaned as she experienced a little orgasm.

Finally, she looked down at me and told me to open my mouth. "I need a wee but I don't want to leave the bed so make sure you catch it all in your mouth and don't let my lovely sheets get wet."

I did as I was told. I opened wide as she pissed in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked her pussy clean afterward. Sylvia lay on the bed and looked at everyone.

All of the women gave her a round of applause, cheered, and whistled.

She smiled, "Thank you, ladies. That was so wonderful. I've been well and truly fucked. Now I need to be kissed and held and loved again, but gently and slowly."

I went to kiss her but she pushed me away, "Urgh, no Dave! Not by you. Your face is a mess and you stink of cum and piss and shit. I want Geoff. He'll be ready again. Go and get Geoff. Tell him I need him to fuck me again."

She pushed me off the bed and I went and found Geoff. He was sitting on a sofa with three girls on his lap. He seemed inclined to stay there and I had to beg him to fuck my fiancé again. Eventually, he did. Soon he lay beside Sylvia and held her, they kissed and began to make love.

Sylvia looked up and told everyone to get out of the bedroom. "The show's over. Leave us now. There's loads of food and drink left. Carry on all night if you like. Enjoy yourselves; it's a party! Dave will serve you and do whatever you tell him. Just make sure he doesn't touch his dick."

I spent the rest of the night serving, being teased, and looking after our guests. I fetched their coats and tidied up as they left. I didn't even have time to wash my sticky smelly face and when the last of them had finally gone and I had cleaned the house I was so tired I curled up on the sofa and fell fast asleep.

When I woke in the morning Geoff was still upstairs in bed with my darling bride-to-be. They called me in and ordered breakfast then they fucked while I served their English breakfast tea and eggs Benedict. As I carried the tray downstairs Sylvia announced that she would be staying at her parent's house until our wedding day.

"You know how important it is for me that we do everything properly and traditionally. Just think darling, the next time you see me will be when I walk up the aisle in my white wedding dress."

She kissed me on the forehead and stroked my hair. "Don't worry darling. It's only a week away, I'll be okay.

Mummy and daddy and Rosie will look after me. And Geoff as well."

She smiled at Geoff then turned to me, "I forgot to tell you, darling. Geoff's very graciously agreed to drive me over to mummy and daddy's and stay there with me until the big day. Isn't he wonderful?"

I didn't share her enthusiasm. I saw an obvious problem with the arrangement and said so, "But where will Geoff be sleeping? There isn't a spare room at your parent's house" I stammered.

This only seemed to make Sylvia cross. "Darling, I don't see that the sleeping arrangements are any concern of yours. You're implying that Geoff and I will be sharing a bed as if there's anything wrong with that. Until we're married I will sleep with whomsoever I choose. Right up until the moment I walk up that aisle and say 'I do'. So yes, of course, Geoff will be fucking me."

Before they left Sylvia reminded me that I had promised not to masturbate until our wedding night. She asked me if she could trust me. I must have hesitated momentarily before replying for she shook her head and smiled.

"Not. Oh, you poor sweet man! It's too much to ask of you. Don't worry darling, I've told mummy to bring that chastity device over today and lock up your little dick. It'll make it so much easier for you to keep your promise my sweet. I know that's what you want."

Sylvia's mother wasn't able to get to my house until the afternoon and Sylvia was keen to leave straight away. The thought crossed my mind that this gave me a window of opportunity to go away and stay elsewhere to avoid being caged or at least to spend the time jerking my little erection which was by now constant and rather painful.

Sylvia was ahead of me, as usual. "Don't worry. Until she gets here we're going to tie you up so you can't run away or touch yourself. Go to the loo now so you don't have an accident then sit down and let Geoff strap your wrists to the dressing table chair. Be a good fiancé and don't struggle or Geoff will slap you."

Soon I was firmly tied to the chair. Sylvia kissed me and told me she loved me and was so looking forward to our wedding. Then they were off.

It was some hours later that Sylvia's mother arrived with Rosie. They apologized for being late and untied me. I tried to persuade them not to put the cock cage device on me but this only made them angry. Rosie glared at me and held the chastity device in front of my face threateningly.

"We can do this the hard way or the easy way. It will hurt if you struggle so just pull your pants down and let us lock your little dick up like a good boy."

I realized there was no point in fighting them. I became very aroused at the touch of their fingers as they fiddled to get my little erection into the cage and secure the lock.

Sylvia's mother pulled and squeezed my balls roughly and Rosie gripped my slender shaft between her fingers, pinching the tender head with her long sharp fingernails to cram me into the cage. It was all too much and I had an orgasm, spurting semen over Rosie's hand with a pathetic whimper.

They were furious. Rosie slammed the chastity engine shut and wiped her sticky fingers on my face.

She glared at me: "Urgh. Disgusting. Wait till Sylvia hears of this."

I was frantic with fear and guilt and burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do it. Please. Don't tell Sylvia. I promise it was an accident."

As I sobbed they looked at one another and began to laugh.

Sylvia's mother smiled at me forgivingly "Oh don't worry. I suppose it was bound to happen after all the excitement of yesterday. It's quite funny really. Sylvia's going to be too busy to mind about it, what with all the wedding preparations and fucking Geoff. We don't need to worry her about it. The main thing is that your little dick is all caged up until the wedding night. See you at the church! Don't be late."

Rosie gave her mother the key and told her to keep it safe.

"We don't want it getting lost mum. Make sure you look after the key and don't forget to bring it to the church."

And with that, they left me to wait until the wedding day.

But that's another story.....

12