Babydoll Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about her relationship, "You got next?" Wondering.

"There's no rush," she replied.

I continued in my crafty way, "Why not? That guy's pretty cool. I could put up with him... and he's a lot better than what you used to date in school."

"Don't remind me," as we couldn't help but laugh.

Carrying on, "So y'all have been engaged for a couple years now. Seems you should have beat me to the altar."

Reserved, she responded, "I know. I just haven't wanted to rush it."

"Why?" I persisted.

"I dunno. He asked me a few times and I told him no. But, after today, I'd probably tell him yes about a date," she admitted.

We made a little more small talk and finished out the dance before heading to the table where Charlie was sitting. I nodded as I approached, "Hey Charlie, you should ask her again."

Jan punched me in the arm, "You punk," before going and sitting in the chair next to Charlie.

"Ask what?" Nanny curiously inquired.

"Nothing Nanny." Jan insisted as she shook her head. "He's just being a dope as usual," Charlie smiled. He knew exactly what I was saying, but he wasn't going to rile up Jan.

I grinned as I always do in those situations. I had just a few more dances I was obligated to. Nanny was never much for dancing, But I asked, "Come on Nanny. One dance." She shook her head no. "Come on. You have to it's a requirement. One dance," as I walked over and extended a hand. She hesitantly stood and walked with me hand-in-hand to the dance floor.

Basically the dance with Nan was standing on the dance floor and swaying for three minutes. You could tell she was appreciative and enjoyed the attention. When the song had finished I walked her back to her seat at the table and she gracefully took her seat. Big and Gramm's were sitting there while I asked, "OK Gramm's, it's your turn."

She nodded and came with me for our dance. While we stood on the floor I thanked her, "I appreciate everything you and Big Daddy have done for me."

"Well I appreciate you and what you are becoming," she proudly affirmed.

I was reticent to acknowledge such a complement. I could hardly look her in the eyes with my embarrassment. 'What if she knew everything there is to know about me? She wouldn't be saying any of that. She'd probably disown me.'

We swayed and moved a little, not saying much, but just appreciating one another's company. What more was there to say. Gramm's had never been one who was much for words, unless they were necessary.

When our dance was over, we were standing only a few feet from Mama and Joe. They definitely seemed to be enjoying one another's company at this moment. Joe looked at me and smiled, "So you ready to give your lovely Mother a turn," as he and I switched partners.

I took my Mama in my arms and we began to dance, I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "He'd proably kick my ass if he ever found out how close we actually are."

She blankly expressed, "I doubt it to be honest."

I pulled back away and stared in her beautiful green eyes, a little leery with wonder about whether people could read our minds as "Straight from the Heart" by Bryan Adams played in the background. My mother had played games with me, but we loved one another very much. She always wanted what was best for me and me for her. We were so much alike it wasn't funny. One could always tell that we had more on our minds than we would ever admit to. We were always more honest with one another than we were with anyone else. I was very much in love with her and tied with her, but it was a motherly love. The other stuff was just what it was. Like I said, I was a fantasy object in ways for her. i was a replacement for the man she had lost long ago. It was so ironic when 'Straight from the Heart' went into 'Heaven' by the same Bryan Adams. We swayed together to the end of that song and then it was over.

Mama and I headed back to our table where most of the family had gathered. The funny thing was that Ash looked at us, but it seemed as though any jealousy had receded. I didn't think she would ever let Jill know that my mother and I had been lovers together also and it was as though Ash didn't care anymore.

The party had gone on for a little over two hours. Big went to the DJ's podium and spoke up, "Let's hear it for the Bride and Groom." Everyone applauded. "Time to cut the cake and open some presents. They'll open the rest when they get back. They're going to have their last dance and then they need to go get ready for their honeymoon. The party's just getting started, so don't go anywhere. We want everyone to have a good time. Please, I hope y'all will stay and enjoy yourselves."

We went and cut the beautiful multi-layered wedding cake and playfully fed one other, gently allowing one another to eat without smashing it into one another's mouths. The cake was unbelievably delicious with a hint of almond and vanilla and real buttercream. A server began cutting the cake and then others began passing it out to the guests. Most everyone sat at their seats with food and beverages, while some others milled around in conversation.

I grabbed Jill's hand and we walked side by side to the table. Sitting down, I pulled her down to the chair beside me. Her side pressed into mine, as her beautiful dress covered body rustled making her adjust herself, causing a tension filled tease to run through me from the stimulation of the beautiful femininity that surrounded me. She opened the first gift from her parents, it was a brand new stereo receiver and they explained that the speakers would be delivered when we got back to college. There was also a bank receipt for $5,000 in a savings account that they said they wanted us to use for our household needs.

Jill smiled, got up and went to hug her parents, who were on the other side of the table. Of course I said my thank you's. She came back over, and settled back down into her chair and the next gift was from my mother. Mama had bought us 8 place settings of real silverware, fine china, and crystal glasses. Jill leaned over and hugged and kissed my mother and I nodded and grinned along.

Big smiled and told me that his and Gramm's gift to me was a surprise and Jill already had it and she could tell me about it later. I found that to be intriguing. Nanny gave us a $1,000 gift certificate for our household. Jan's gift to me was a $200 gift online gift certificate. Ash gave us an fancy framed oil painting of a Heart that she had painted herself. I had no idea that she had taken up painting, but it was clear that she was becoming talented in this endeavor. The last gift I opened was a 10 year old case of Clos du Bouef wine that Joe bought for us to open on our anniversaries.

Those were the gifts from the immediate family and it was announced that we would open the rest later. Jill got up and thanked everyone for the gifts as I stood by her side and nodded.

The reception would continue on for a few more hours with the DJ playing and booze flowing freely, but now was the time for Jill and I to have our last dance. We headed to the dance floor and danced cheek-to-cheek, while "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal played in the background saying so much, 'The more that I get from you, the stranger it feels yeh-yay.' My heart was spellbound.

The song finished and Jill tugged me, "Let's get out of here. We need to go get ready, we've got a trip to go to."

"What about clothes and stuff?" I asked.

She smiled, "I've taken care of all of it. I have a suitcase and bags. It has everything we need."

Curiously I inquired, "Where are we going?"

She cocked her head, "I'll tell you in a bit. Come on," as she continued to tug me. Jill saw Big and led us to him, telling him, "We're ready."

"OK," he smiled back at her and then went to the DJ and had him stop the music again and again took the mic, "Ladies and gentlemen, My grandson and new granddaughter are getting ready to leave. Would y'all please meet us outside." Jill pulled me to the door and the guests gathered around. Jill's parents came and told us to have a good time. I wondered if she had let them know where we were going.

Ash came to me with Little John. I saw him in such a light. I loved him so much. I wanted him to be with me, but I knew we couldn't. I hugged him and told him that I would see him later and handed him back to Ash. She kissed my cheek and told me to have a good time. Mitch was standing by her side. I could tell that he enjoyed her company.

Mama, Gramm's, and Nanny all hugged me as we readied to go through the end of the ceremony. Big smiled big and told me to enjoy my honeymoon. After all was said and done, we rushed down the steps to our limo as rice and streamers were thrown. We hopped in the limo and kissed, "OK. Now can you tell me where we are going?"

Jill hesitated for a moment, "Well, if I have to tell you... we're going to Key West."

Shocked I wondered aloud, "Wow!... How?"

She boasted as we pulled away, "Your Granddaddy said he'd pay for us to go anywhere I wanted to go."

I was seriously taken back by the surprise. The next shock was when the Limo pulled around to the other side of the church.

"Why'd we stop," I wondered aloud.

"We have to go change silly." Jill laughed, contorting her head.

The chauffer got out of the car and opened our door. Jill and I got out of as the chauffer went to the trunk and opened it. Jill pulled out a duffle bag and we headed into the annex building and a room that had our leisure clothes already laid out. I was amazed, thinking about all of the dynamics that must have taken place over time to pull this day off.

I enjoyed changing with Jill, we had changed together so many times before, but clearly not under this scenario. "Wow Honey, you certainly did a lot of work here, " I admitted as I kissed her.

She smiled, "I had a lot of help. We've still gotta get a move on. We've got a flight to catch."

"What about our clothes," wondering aloud again.

She responded, "Your grandmother is going to come get them and take care of them."

"Oh... ok." 'Wow these details were really planned out,' I thought wondering what was next.

Within 15 minutes we were changed and back to our limo. We didn't see anyone on this side of the building, so no one was any wiser that we really hadn't left yet.

-------------------

Key West

The wedding and reception had been fantastic, more than I could have asked for, and now we were on our way as the Limo driver whisked us away towards the airport. It was going to take about an hour to get there. The limo driver, Karl, told us to relax and enjoy our champagne, sitting in the passenger cabin, and that he'd have us to the airport as soon as possible.

This was Columbus Day weekend, which coincided with Fall Break. Like I said, classes would start back on Wednesday, but I had a talk with my professors and let them know that I was getting married and I'd be missing my Wednesday and Thursday classes. I was on a 15 hour schedule that semester with 3 classes on Monday-Wednesday-Friday and 2 classes on Tuesday-Thursday. So, I'd only be missing one of each class. We would fly back on Thursday evening, so that I could be in class on Friday and in speaking with my professors they let me know that there were not going to be any tests that week. My professors all congratulated me and were very helpful about where I stood.

Arrangements had been made for Jill to take the semester off from school. We were going to let her parents know if and when it was necessary, because we knew that they weren't going to be happy after what all they had told us. I certainly didn't want them to ever mentally grasp how manipulative the members of my family could be.

A few days before she had left for the wedding, I summoned up the nerve to talk to her about birth control. I didn't let her know why I had propositioned her in such a manner, but while we were making love that Friday night, I let her know that I wanted a baby and that I didn't mind if she stopped taking her birth control pills. She said she'd think about it, but she was worried what he parents might think and she didn't want to have a baby just because of the situation with Little John.

I didn't let her in on the fact that it was what Big wanted and that he had let me know that when the time came that he'd already made arrangements to take care of the expenses. Jill and I never spoke about who knew the what, why's, when's, and where's of Little John's conception. She just expressly knew that Ash and I had created this child. She never asked if Big or anyone else knew, but that didn't mean that she didn't have a certain intuition when it came to the situation. The fact of the matter is that we had a certain 'don't ask, don't tell' policy when it came to the circumstances.

It was a little past 4pm when we arrived at the airport, which was pleasantly not too busy. The limo driver helped us get our bags and we breezed through the security detail and were on time due to some expedited pre-arrangements.

My neck had started to bother me. I think it was from stress and the long day this was turning into, but it was bearable, The flight took off at 5pm and we had a one-stop layover in Miami. We arrived in Miami a little after 7pm and waited on our flight out to Key West. We went to a little cafe in the airport and nibbled on some snacks, making the layover not seem that long. We then boarded the plane to Key West at 8:30pm and arrived there a little after 9:30pm.

The temperature in Key West late that Saturday evening was 78 degrees. It was hot compared to back home where the leaves were turning into their autumnal brilliance and the high temperature ranged on average from around 70 in the day to the lower 50s at night.

I didn't notice it during the trip, but as we walked through the airport to get our rental car, I realized that the airplane ride had done nothing good for my neck. Jill took notice, "Your neck's still bothering you?"

I tilted and nodded the way I could, "Yeah, I've got a crick in the right side and after the trip it feels like it's locked up... it's tingling down to my elbow."

With a look of concern, she confirmed tenderly, "I'll take care of it when we get to our room."

I smiled, "OK," not really knowing what she meant, but it sounded good.

It took about 30 minutes for us to get to our hotel room. It wasn't super fancy. It was retro, not modern by any means, but still very nice. Our room was on the second floor and you could see the bay from the balcony. After a few minutes, I flopped down on the bed as Jill went into the bathroom to freshen up. I must of closed my eyes and dosed off, because the next thing I knew she was in the bed with the lights dimmed.

"Jimmy, baby, we need to get your clothes off."

In a daze I sat up on the edge of the bed where Jill assisted me in getting my shirt off. I regained my composure enough to stand up and push my pants down and off, before flopping back on the bed naked as a jaybird.

"Baby, lay on your front and I'll massage your neck," she insisted.

I readily agreed and followed her instruction. Next thing I knew, she was straddling my upper legs and reaching forward, kneading and rolling my upper back with some kind of oil.

The massage helped me relax so much that my conscious state gave way and I passed out. As unbelievable as it may seem, we didn't make love on our wedding night. Hell, I wanted to, that's what you're supposed to do on your wedding night.

When I awoke, the bright sun was shining in my eyes and the sliding glass door to the balcony was wide open and I could hear the sounds of being at the beach outside. I looked at my watch and saw that it was right at 10am. I looked up and saw Jill walking out of the bathroom in khaki shorts and a t-shirt, "Good mornin' sleepy head. Rise and shine. It's a beautiful day. I want you to go with me down to the beach."

I yawned, "I'm sorry for passing out last night. I thought we'd make up for it and consummate our marriage this morning," I snickered .

"Jimmy, we've done plenty of consummation. I wanna go to the beach. It's 82 degrees and the sun is high. Let's go get some sun." She grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed and smacked me on my naked ass, "Your shorts are in there," as she pushed me towards the bathroom.

I really needed to enjoy this honeymoon, because I would be heading into the final weeks of the semester when we returned. I was nearly finished with my Junior year, since I had elected to take heavy loads and attend summer school throughout college. I was going to get 4 years done in 3 and a semester and be ready for law school. And I couldn't have done it without Jill. She was helping me do everything. She was a true partner and it was time for me to please her.

When I was finished dressing, we gathered our things and headed down Duval Street to South Beach where we grabbed a bite to eat and a few drinks to take with us out to the shoreline. It was Columbus Day weekend so there was a festive atmosphere, but there wasn't a huge crowd. We walked a ways down the beach to get to a place where we could be somewhat to ourselves.

Jill spread out the towels, "I brought some of this tanning oil and I need you to put it on me and I'll put some on you."

"OK Darlin," I smiled, "But I hope you brought some sun screen too, cause I burn easy."

"I did," she smiled back, "Don't worry about a thing."

Oh... and then she had to go do that. She peeled off her t-shirt and put it in her beach bag before shimmying out of her shorts to reveal this itsy bitsy pink and blue floral bikini that hugged her contours tightly. She took note of my expression, "You like?"

"You know what you're doing to me," I salivated. "I might just have to fuck you right here."

"Jimmy!!" she feigned incredulance... then giggled and handed me the bottle of - blowing my mind - Hawaiian Tropic. She laid on her front as I opened the bottled and lifted it to my nose smelling the sweet aroma of the seductive elixir.

I knelt down beside Jill on my towel which insulated my knees from the hot sand beneath. Hovering over my wife, she rested her head upon her folded arms with her face turned towards me. Her eyes seemed to be closed, but I couldn't tell for sure because of her sun glasses. She already had her hair pulled up and out of the way, as I poured a little oil into my hand and drizzled a little more directly onto her back.

I massaged the lotion into her neck, then between her shoulder blades, before radiating it out and along her upper arms. I then worked my way down her upper back, underneath her bra strap, down the narrow channel of her spine, out to her tapered waist, and back to the top of her bottom.

The smell of the coconut, wafted through my senses as the sun beat down upon us, while I rubbed my Jilly's soft, warm skin. All of this brought back memories to Ashley. The wonderful memories and the experience she had allowed me to gain. I certainly hoped that if Ash didn't feel the way I did about all of this, that she would feel the same one day, even if it had to be with someone else. I was enjoying taking care of my wife. All of the uncomfortable inhibitions that Ash and I were forced to endure were not there with this relationship.

Moving down to Jill's legs, I squirted more oil in my palm and began rubbing it into the back of her calves. I was relaxing, taking care of this lovely woman's needs, while taking in the vision of her beautiful behind - the ass that belonged to me. As I applied the oil into the back of her thighs, I consciously got pleasure noticing how skimpy her bikini bottom was. It barely covered her firm buttocks. Her narrow hips led perfectly to a tight little bubble butt.

In my mesmerized state, I was startled when Jill began to turn, "Now my front," she commanded.