Babygirl Ch. 03

Story Info
A grown man is "adopted" and becomes a babygirl.
1.4k words
4.14
14.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up refreshed and took off my nappy. It was dry. I used the bathroom, had a shower and a shave and then wandered into Mummy and Dada's room. They were starting to stir, so I crept under the covers and wormed my way between them. Soon enough they were stirring. My little peewee was all hard and pressing into mummy's butt crack, I could feel dada's big peewee pressing against me. Daddy shifted and pulled me against him in a swift movement. His peewee penetrated my butt hole, like an invader breaking down the door. I gasped in the sudden pain as I was stretched without lubrication. But I wanted dada to be happy, so I didn't complain.

Mummy was now wide awake and tried to push herself against me and guide my peewee into her kitty. But my peewee was too small, instead she led me into her butt hole, which I oiled with my saliva. Soon we were thrusting away as I showed mummy and dada how much I loved them.

When we were finished, we had another lovely cuddle and then they let me lick and suck both of them clean. I proudly showed them my dry nappy and dada was so pleased. Mummy showed me how to make breakfast just the way they liked it. After breakfast, Mummy had a surprise for me. Clothes! She pulled a pink mini dress over me. It had a round frilly collar and short frilly sleeves and the back came to just below my bum cheeks. I was so delighted I ran around twirling, letting it ride up and show off my little bits. Then mummy gave me a pair of sandals to put on. They were mainly straps with a bright yellow flower on the front. I ran to dada to show him.

"Babygirl, you look so grown up! I adore it. I hope you thanked mummy."

I ran to mummy and gave her a big hug.

"But Addison, before we get on with our day, who gave you permission to take off your nappy?"

"No one dada"

"Didn't I make it perfectly clear that only your mummy and me could dress or undress you, Babygirl?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry dada, I forgot."

"Come here for your punishment."

Dada positioned me over his knee and flipped up my skirt exposing my pink botty. "Now count". He used his hand to spank me. "One, two ... twenty" To start with it stung, but then it felt warm and my peewee got all excited and on the twentieth spank, I creamed all over dada's trousers. He pushed me off in disgust.

"Look at the mess you made Addison. I'll deal with you in a minute." He went off and returned having changed his trousers and holding his belt in his hand.

"Right, Babygirl, bend over and hold your ankles." I did this and he flipped my skirt up again. He then lashed me twice across my botty with the belt. Tears came to my eyes as I tried not to cry. "And now just to remind you to be obedient, spread your legs as wide as you can." I did this and he reversed his belt swing and caught me a direct blow between my legs on my little marbles. I yelled, I howled, I cried and curled up in a ball.

"I'm so sorry, dada, I'll be a good girl. I love you so much, because you want to teach me how to be better."

"I love you too Babygirl." And they both hugged and kissed me. Mummy got some nice cream and rubbed it gently into my sore botty and on my marbles. Although they were sore, I liked it when mummy rubbed my marbles."

As mummy played with my marbles she said "you poor Babygirl, that must have hurt. Your balls are more trouble than they are worth. Do you want me and Dada to sort them out?" I didn't really understand what she meant but obediently said "Yes Mummy, you and dada can do anything you want to me. I love you so much."

"Aw, I love you too Babygirl. Do you want to spend the day with mummy today?"

"Yes please, mummy."

She took me to an industrial estate and drove round the back of an unsigned large building. There was a keypad by the door. She tapped in a code and we went in. It was some kind of beauty salon. In front of us was the reception desk. A pretty middle aged woman looked up.

"Welcome again Mary, this must be your new project, Addison"

"Yes, say hello to the nice lady Addison."

"Hello." I said. Mummy cuffed me on the ear. "Don't forget to curtsey." I'd never curtseyed before, since up to a few days ago I'd considered myself to be a man. Anyway, I did it. "Sorry mummy". She looked at me disapprovingly "you will have to practice that young lady."

"Now, pass your dress and shoes to the nice lady." I was surprised, but quickly complied, leaving me standing naked in the reception area.

"Come on through." We followed her into a large room where there were various naked people (mainly men) being attended to. Mummy was shown to a viewing platform, whilst I was led to a sunken pool. Two bald naked attendants in the pool took me in hand. I was confused as they looked to be female, but they had peewees. They made me put on a latex cap and goggles. Then they led me into the pool. The water was a lovely temperature, warm enough to feel sleepy, but not too hot as to sweat. They explained that the chemicals in the water would wash away my body hair and prevent it growing back for several months.

They used their hands to massage me all over in order to facilitate the process. My peewee became rock hard as they played with me. One of them started washing out my butt hole and soon had three fingers inside. The other positioned himself so that I entered his well-greased butt hole. As my hair follicles were washed away, I emptied my balls into the helper in front of me. After an hour, they helped me out and rinsed me down in a shower.

Mummy led a woman to me. She was much older than mummy, she was someone's granny. She threw off her robe, revealing her nakedness. She had big saggy boobies and a loose tummy than hung down and covered her kitty. "Granny will now do your hair."

Granny took hold of my peewee and led me to a hairdresser's hair washing station. Whilst initially it looked normal, I couldn't help but notice the large dildo that was sticking up from it. Granny bent me over and licked out my butt hole and then oiled it with some lotion and stretched me with her fingers. I was positioned in the plastic chair so that my head rested face up in a basin and my bum was firmly help in position by the dildo. Instead of washing my hair from the basin end, granny took my peewee in her mouth and sucked it, whilst playing and squeezing my marbles tightly. I became very hard again. When she was satisfied, she climbed on top of me and positioned my peewee in her kitty. I loved the feel of what was going on down below but was fairly crushed by her weight and struggled to breathe.

Whilst I was inside her, she reached over me and started to wash my hair. Each time she reached forward; she was impaled deeper on my peewee. She seemed to time the washing, my gasping and her own feelings until we both cried out simultaneously and were spent.

She then led me to another part of the room where a man blow dried my hair. He then applied some cream to my scalp and rubbed it in. "This is to encourage new hair growth." I remained in that chair for about 3 hours whilst he applied extensions to my hair. Finally, he brought up a mirror so that I could see what he had done. I was shocked at the transformation. I now had shoulder length red hair that looked as if it had been mine all along. He plucked, trimmed and tinted my eyebrows and he was done. Whilst my hair was being done, another woman was painting my nails and my toenails a vivid pink.

Mummy came over to admire my new look. She was so pleased "You are looking so cute Addison." "Thank you mummy for pampering me like this."

"Now", she said "we must hurry, we don't want to be late for the doctor".