Babygirl Ch. 04

Story Info
A man is adopted by a couple and turned into their babygirl.
794 words
4.17
15.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mummy drove me out into the countryside to what looked like a stately home like you might see in a period drama. Once again I was made to take off my dress by the receptionist.

A nurse led me into a tiled bathroom where she placed a tube up my bottom and filled me up with a warm water and soap solution. "You need to be nice and clean for the doctor". I had had enemas before, but always I'd done them myself. This was a lovely experience, feeling the pressure as I filled up and then the relief as I discharged. This was repeated a few times until I was really clean. Then I was taken back to reception. We waited in reception for a few moments until a tall tanned doctor came through for us.

"Good to see you again Mary and this young lady must be Addison." He tickled me under the chin. "My, isn't she cute? Let's go through".

He led us into his surgery which was a massive room with a stunning view of the rolling countryside outside. Whilst he chatted to Mummy, a pretty nurse asked me lots of questions about me, in order to build up my medical history. I was weighed and measured, and photographs were taken. She also took swabs of my mouth, nose and ears and drew a little syringeful of blood from my arm. Then the doctor was ready for me.

Initially I stood whilst he examined me carefully, visually and with his hands exploring every inch of me. By the time he reached my waist, my peewee was standing to attention. "I'm so sorry mummy." I said.

"It's quite normal" said the doctor as he positioned me on his examination table. I was placed face up with my knees bent, legs stretched apart and my feet in stirrups to allow him easy access to my private parts. He pulled on a pair of latex gloves and greased up my butt hole. I felt him insert one, then two and then three fingers inside me. He reached my prostate and started to explore it. As he did so, I couldn't contain the pressure building inside me. I cried out and a ribbon of semen shot into the air. He must have been expecting this as he leaped out of the way, narrowly avoiding being hit.

"Addison, that is very rude! You must always ask permission before you come. I'm sure dada will want to discipline you later."

"No harm done, madam." Said the doctor, scooping up some of my cum into a dish. "I was going to need a sample of her sperm to test anyway. I've seen you have had the full hair removal treatment. Very nicely done. Now let me check her rectal functions. I always find it better to use my penis as it is far more sensitive than my fingers."

The doctor shrugged off his white coat and stood naked looking at me spread before him. His cock stood proud and tall, at least 10" but not as big as dadas.

"Mummy?" I asked. "Yes Babygirl its ok, you can let the Dr fuck you."

The Dr drove straight in as he had already greased and stretched my sphincter during the prostate examination. I was in seventh heaven as he pounded me in front of mummy and the nurse who had now returned. After a few minutes the doctor let out a guttural cry and filled me with his seed. He withdrew and he and I were cleaned up by the nurse.

"Well everything seems in order there young lady. Your mummy has explained to me what treatment she wants for you and we will start it straight away." He was given a syringe by the nurse which he injected into my chest just below my nipple. He repeated this on the other side. "This injection will help your breasts to develop quicker. It is much better to allow your body to do this, than to use implants."

This is the first I knew about having breasts, but if mummy and dada wanted this, then so did I. I so wanted to be a good girl for them.

The nurse helped me down from the table and had me lean over with my buttocks available. The doctor injected each buttock in turn. "This will help your bottom to fill out and give you lovely rounded hips."

Turning to mummy he said "She will be ready for the next step in four weeks. But we are done for now. Mummy rubbed my bottom where the injection had gone in and led me out into the hall. At reception, I was given back my dress and followed mummy to the car.