Daddy's Lesson

Story Info
A fantasy of being taught to love myself by Daddy.
2.4k words
4.83
14.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've done it again.

The one thing Daddy asked me not to do.

I insulted myself, my body, my mind, the very things I choose to give to him.

My head hangs in shame, my eyes closed in humiliation, my hands trembling slightly as they entangle with each other behind my back.

"Daddy I-" I start in a small voice only to be cut off with a hand cupping my jaw and lifting my face. I keep my eyes closed but don't fight his control of my head.

"Oh princess, you know what you did, don't you?"

I nod as much as I can with his strong hands on me, my teeth worrying my lower lip.

"Open your eyes, princess." His voice is sure, controlled, and allows for nothing but obedience. My eyes open and lock with his instantly, his face so close to my own as he cradles my jaw, thumb stroking my cheek as he watches me with a strangely serene expression on his face.

"You know what has to happen now, don't you princess?"

A whimper leaves my lips before I can stop it and I see the corner of his mouth twitch like he's holding back a smile at my reaction.

"Oh yes. You do."

Daddy's other hand joins the first cupping my face and tilting my head back slightly before sliding into my hair and gripping it at the root, pulling my head back abruptly. He presses a soft kiss against my lips then leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Daddy's going to show you what happens when you insult what belongs to him. Be a good girl, take it without fighting me, and I'll be merciful. Understood?"

I nod again, more of a jerky movement than anything with his hand gripping my hair.

Daddy's hands release me so suddenly that I almost stumble despite standing still and I watch him as he turns his back to me and walks to our toy chest.

"On the bed. On your back. Hands above your head, legs spread." He orders as he searches for something.

I quickly do as he says, positioning myself as I know he wants, body trembling with anticipation and nerves from the situation.

Daddy turns from the toy box and I see his selections for the first time.

Handcuffs, three pairs of them.

I look from his hands to his face with confusion at the lack of punishment implements I was expecting in this situation.

He moves quickly, coming to the bed and lifting one of my legs by the ankle, pressing a soft kiss to the sole of my foot before cuffing my ankle to the bed frame.

He repeats this on my other leg, spreading me open as far as the frame and my body will allow.

He then moves onto the bed, straddling over my hips and leaning over me to cuff one hand, loop the metal through the bedframe and cuff the other hand. He tugs on my wrist a couple of times as if making sure I'm secured.

Once he's finished, he looks down at my face, reaching out and caressing it with his fingertips before gripping my cheeks in his hand and squeezing firmly, angling my face so our eyes are meeting. I can't look away, I am trapped by the look in his eyes.

"This fucking gorgeous mouth of yours has been spewing bullshit and I'm tired of it." He says in a low voice, leaning close to my face as he holds it in place, his hips pressing down onto my own and trapping me.

"Now what you said doesn't bear repeating. So we're not going to do that. What we are going to do is learn some fucking truths today. You will repeat everything I say back to me, understood?"

I nod once, slowly, my mind racing with this information.

He lets go of my cheeks and caresses my face again before his hand slides down, cupping my neck in his palm for a moment then sliding lower to one of my nipples to twist it until I gasp.

"My body is beautiful." He says, eyes on my face.

I look into his eyes, wincing before I can stop myself and before I can blink his hand is in my hair, pulling it back, forcing me to arch my body into his.

"Fucking say it, princess. My. Body. Is. Beautiful." His voice is practically a growl as he tightens his grip on my hair until I'm whimpering.

"My... My body is beautiful." I say it quickly, quietly, more a whine than anything.

The hand not in my hair suddenly grabs my breast, squeezing hard enough to bruise as Daddy leans his body into mine, pulling me by the hair so he can hiss in my ear.

"You're going to say it like you fucking mean it. Like you know it's the truth. Like you know Daddy doesn't fucking lie to you. Now let's try this again. My body is beautiful."

This time I don't hesitate, already desperate for his grip on me to ease, for the disappointment to leave his eyes, for him to smile at me again.

"My body is beautiful."

Both hands ease up on my body a bit, still holding me in place.

"My mind is... captivating." He says the final word while holding my gaze intensely and I know he is watching my expressions, ready to call me out for any insincerity he might see.

"My.. My mind is captivating." My voice shakes as I repeat his words steadily, trying to allow them to sink into me, trying to understand what he wants me to learn from this exercise. What he needs me to understand.

His hands finally release me and I take a deep breath as my scalp tingles from the abuse. He reaches out and runs his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I have beautiful lips meant to suck Daddy's cock." He smirks as he says this one, his eyes hooded and relaxed as he stares at my lips.

I smile at this one and wrap my lips around his thumb for a moment, flicking it with my tongue before repeating. "I have beautiful lips meant to suck Daddy's cock."

I feel his cock, hard against my body where he pins me beneath him.

His hand slides down my neck to my breast again, cupping them gently as he rubs the nipple into his palm.

"I have full, gorgeous tits." He rumbles, his voice low with desire as he touches my body.

I whimper softly and arch my back to increase the pressure of his hands on my breasts.

"I have full, gorgeous tits." I repeat, my brain starting to turn off and only think of repeating Daddy's words, of earning Daddy's forgiveness, of being a good girl.

"Mmm," Daddy licks his lips and kisses my cheek then down my neck to my breasts, pushing them together to bury his face in them for a moment before kissing all over my cleavage. "Fucking right you do, baby."

I feel my face heat up as it always does with Daddy's compliments and I bite my lip hard, pulling a bit at the cuffs, wishing I could get my hands on his body as well.

Daddy grins up at me from between my breasts and then moves his body lower, kissing down my sternum to my belly, the place I always swat him away from, the part of my body I hate the most.

I hold my breath, waiting for Daddy's next words with anticipation and worry.

"My tummy is soft and kissable." He says this as he presses his lips to every inch of my flesh, rubbing his face into my skin.

I must hesitate too long for his liking because he bites my belly and I jump from the sensation.

"Mytummyissoftandkissable." I rush it out in one breath.

Daddy glances up at me with a stern look, "Did that seem like you believed it, princess?"

I look at him then shake my head and whisper, "No, Daddy. I'm sorry... My... My tummy is soft and kissable."

He smiles and kisses his bite mark on my belly before moving down and kissing his way to my left thigh. He massages in between his hands and then moves to the right one, repeating his actions. "My thighs are juicy and wonderful."

I don't hesitate this time, repeating his words carefully, with meaning. "My thighs are juicy and wonderful."

"Oh such a good girl, princess. Now... My pussy is fucking perfect."

My face heats further and I close my eyes as I repeat, "My pussy is fucking perfect."

Daddy groans softly and then I feel his face pressing into my cunt, already soaking wet from his touch, his tongue flicking over my clit with the tip so gently that it's a tease. My hips jerk up and his hands catch them, pressing them down into the mattress as his mouth becomes more fervent, licking and sucking at my lips and clit before shoving his entire tongue into my clenching pussy. I whine out loudly, jerking against his hold as he continues to eat me out.

As he plays with my pussy expertly, driving me closer and closer to the edge, I start to beg for him to let me cum, getting the request out twice before a loud, painful slap comes down on my thigh and he pulls his face back, glaring at me.

"Don't you fucking dare cum, baby. That's part of your punishment. You cannot cum until I feel you've learned your lesson." He dives back in, two fingers sliding into my soaking hole and curling to press just right as his lips wrap around my clit and suck hard.

I jump in his hold, thighs shaking, belly trembling, arms pulling on my bonds.

"Daaaaddy...please, I can't... Daddy please I want to learn my lesson, please!" I beg incoherently, so close to the edge but refusing to fall over it, refusing to disappoint him further.

I feel Daddy chuckle into my pussy before licking from around his fingers up to my clit then pulling back to look at me.

"You want to be good for me? Learn this lesson so we don't have to repeat it?" He asks, his tone mocking me even as he thrusts his fingers in and out of me with no mercy.

"Y-Yes!!! I will be so good, I'll be so good for you Daddy, please!" My desperation is clear but I have no pride, nothing that comes before pleasing the man between my thighs.

Daddy smiles wickedly, "Then repeat everything you've learned today, Princess. Like you mean it, no half assing."

My eyes fly open and down to meet his as I realize what he's telling me to do and I open my mouth to say something but stop as his narrow at me.

"The next words out of your mouth better be 'my body is beautiful' or this punishment is going to take a turn you definitely won't like, baby girl."

I search his eyes and see the intent behind him. He's giving me a chance to make it right now. I can't let him down.

I nod slowly and lick my dry lips before I speak.

"My.. My body is beautiful."

He smiles and then dips his head back down, licking my clit once then meeting my eyes again as if to tell me to continue and so will he.

"My.. My mind is... captivating." As I speak, his mouth becomes more furious, licking, sucking, his fingers sawing in and out me, driving me to my peak further with every lesson I repeat.

"I have beautiful... lips meant to suck.... Daddy's cock!" My words come fast, more broken as I fight not to cum, as I try to behave as he drives me closer with every touch.

"I have full, gorgeous tits! My tummy is soft and kissable.... My thighs are juicy and wonderful!" I'm rushing now, trying to show him I deserve to cum.

He moves his hand from my pussy, soaking with my juices, replacing it with his other hand as he slides his wet finger into my ass slowly, fully as his lips suck on my clit mercilessly.

"MY PUSSY IS FUCKING PERFECT!" I scream, so close to the edge I'm shaking with need and pleasure.

"Cum. Now. Make this perfect pussy cum for me, princess." He orders against my cunt and then wraps his lips around my clit again, sucking and flicking with his tongue as he thrusts both hands in and out, curling his fingers just right and making me fly off the edge, cumming so hard juices squirt all over his face and fingers, soaking my thighs and bed as well.

I'm moaning so loud I can't hear anything but the ringing in my ears and my own noises for a full 45 seconds before I realize Daddy is talking to me as he gently strokes my pussy lips, bringing me down from my orgasm.

"Good girl, such a good girl. Learned so good for me, you know not to insult Daddy's belongings now, don't you. Such a sweet, good girl. My good girl. All mine. Beautiful inside and out and mine." His words are soft, guiding me back into my body as I come down to reality.

As my breathing slows and I calm down, he kisses my clit and climbs up my body, grabbing a set of keys I didn't notice before. He unlocks one hand, rubbing the wrist and kissing it before unlocking the other and doing the same. He rubs up my arms, bringing the blood flow back into them before setting them by my sides and moving down off the bed to unlock my ankles. He does the same routine, massaging the blood flow and kissing where the metal rubbed my skin red.

Once I'm free, he cups my jaw and guides our mouths together for a sweet kiss.

He leans his forehead into mine and looks into my eyes. "Please, understand that Daddy means what he says. And I mean that I love how your body looks. I want to fuck your body, taste it, tease it, own it. And that's because it's beautiful. Just like in here." He strokes across the top of my head. "Be nice to yourself, baby girl. Or the next lesson won't be so... pleasant. Understood."

"Yes, Daddy." I whisper and nuzzle my cheek into his. "Thank you for teaching me."

"Anytime."