Babygirl's Outfit Inspection

Story Info
Daddy makes sure she's spotless.
2.2k words
4.34
56.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerighi
Amerighi
26 Followers

"Daddy, you're here!"

I turned toward the front door with a smile. My babygirl closed it, dropped her bag and ran straight into me, throwing her arms around me and burying her head into my chest.

"Daddy, I'm so happy you're home early today. I missed you." She was pressed up against me, doing her level best to crush my ribcage. I loved it.

"Babygirl." I wrapped one arm around her waist, and with my other stroked her hair and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Her hair smelled so sweet. "I missed you too. I made sure to finish early today so we'd be able to spend some time together this evening."

She tilted her head up, chin pressed against my chest and looked at me with wide eyes. "You mean we'll get to spend the whole rest of the day together Daddy?" I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the mouth. I lingered for just a moment, before pulling back, resisting the urge to kiss her more. I could taste the sweet flavour of her lip gloss. My cock twitched in my pants.

"Yes princess. We'll order some food, and it'll just be you and me tonight, you'll have my full attention."

"Daddy!!" She squealed in an adorable pitch, wriggling around as much as she could while still holding onto me. "I'm so happy! Spending time with you is my absolute favourite! We're going to have so much fun." Seeing her so happy lit me up. I was instantly feeling on top of the world.

"It's my favourite too, princess." I said happily, giving her one more kiss on the head. "Now let's make sure we're all clean and comfortable before we settle in, okay?"

"Yes daddy. Would you like to inspect my outfit? I was so careful to make sure the clothes you picked out for me didn't get any dirt on them at all today. I was trying to be a very good girl."

"Yes babygirl. I bet you did a great job. Daddy's going to check now."

My little girl let go of me and stood up straight, looking up at me. I properly took her appearance in. I'd dressed her in a pink and white checkered dress, with short sleeves, a neckline that showed her décolletage and a small amount of cleavage, that came down just above her knees. She wore white cotton thigh high stockings, and when she moved around I'd sometimes see a flash of her bare thigh. She'd taken her shoes off at the door.

"I remembered not to wear my shoes inside this time, daddy." she said in a demure voice, as I stepped behind her while she continued to face forward. I ran my hand over the sleeves of the dress, checking.

"You did a great job remembering, princess. Good girl." I could see her figure straighten a bit in response to the praise. I started to run my hand over the top of her back and down it, checking for any discolouration. She really had done a good job keeping clean today. I ran my fingers slowly down a few of the pleats behind her lower back.

I then stepped around in front. "So far so good, babygirl. You've clearly tried very hard today." I then stepped in front of her and started to check the front. I lay my hand on her shoulder, took the seam up by her shoulder, and started running it between my fingers, moving down. I could see her breathing quicken as my fingers moved, and as I got down toward her cleavage, I made sure to play with the neckline a bit, pulling it out and down just enough to expose a good amount of her breasts. She blushed. My cock was rock hard at this point.

I let go of the seam, and slowly let my fingers slide down the front of her dress, making sure to brush against her nipple through the fabric as I went. I stood in front of her, looking down, running one pleat after another through my fingers. I could see her trying her best to stay still, but I noticed her press her legs a bit closer together, using the friction to stimulate her moistening pussy.

"Good girl princess. You've kept your dress absolutely spotless. Now sit down over on the couch and Daddy will inspect your stockings."

"Yes Daddy." She walked over, fanned her skirt out and sat down, being as graceful as she could with her movements while I was inspecting her. She looked so adorable when she was trying to impress me. She was sitting up straight and her legs were together. I walked over and knelt down in front of her.

"You're sitting up very straight for me princess, but Daddy will need to see all of your stockings, so your legs can't be together like this. Daddy needs you to spread your legs a bit."

"Yes Daddy." She obediently parted her legs to a comfortable width.

"There's my good girl. Now let's have a look at your stockings."

I took her left foot in my hand, and started to rub my fingers over the fabric, checking it carefully. She really had been a good girl today, there wasn't a speck that I could find. She knew I'd be inspecting her today and she really wanted to impress me. It worked.

I started to run my hands up her calf, checking and slowly stroking her leg. I moved up past her knee, and my hands went up under her skirt to her lower thigh and the hem of her stocking. I took one hand and raised her skirt up just enough so it went above the top of her stockings, and I could see some of her bare thigh. I started on the outside of her leg, again taking the hem in between my fingers and slowly running my fingers along it, going up onto the top of her thigh, and then, as slowly as I could, around to her inner thigh. I was savouring the feeling of her soft skin in that intimate place on her body. Her legs parted a bit wider as I touched her there.

"Perfect, babygirl. Daddy is so proud. Now the other one."

I left her skirt pulled up leaving her thighs bare, and moved down to her right foot, starting again. I was going as slowly as I could now. I wanted to work my good little girl up as much as I could, and I was having so much fun playing with her. Slowly, running my fingers over and rubbing her feet. Slowly up her right calf. Slowly, feeling and checking, up past the knee, up onto the hem of the stocking. Again, taking the hem inbetween my fingers on the outside, slowly running my fingers along up and down to her inner thigh, savouring every moment of feeling her beautiful bare skin. As I ran my fingers onto her right inner thigh, I applied just a bit of pressure, pushing against her leg, and she responded instantly, moving them further apart. My good little girl was sitting in front of me with her legs opened wide now. Her skirt had moved up so it was just barely covering her panties. I could already smell the scent of her wet pussy.

"Babygirl. You did a wonderful job today. Daddy has inspected all your clothes and they're absolutely spotless. You've been such a good girl for me. Daddy needs to inspect one more place now, okay babygirl? Daddy is going to check under your skirt now."

A small sound escaped her pretty lips. "Oh Daddyyyy...I'm feeling shy..."

"You've done such a good job for your Daddy today. You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I love pleasing my Daddy."

"Then be a good girl, and lift your skirt up so Daddy can look at your panties."

"Yes Daddy". With her face flushed and her legs spread wide, my good girl pulled her skirt up for me. She was wearing pale pink cotton panties with a small frill on the seams. The area inbetween her legs was absolutely soaked.

"Good girl. You liked the panties that Daddy picked out for you? Daddy thinks you look very pretty in them."

"Yes Daddy. Thank you Daddy."

I ran my hand up the top of thigh slowly, brushing my fingers along until it reached the top hem of her panties. I gave them the same treatment as before, making sure to pull at the hem, making the fabric rub against her pussy. Another small moan escaped her lips as I did this. I loved it the fact that she couldn't hold it in.

After I reached the top of the centre of her panties, I very, very slowly started to run my fingers down the front of them, until they started to brush against the wet patch. My hand stopped.

"Babygirl. Your panties have gotten wet."

"Daddyyyyy....I can't help it....everything you're doing made me feel so tingly down there...."

"Did your pussy get wet from Daddy inspecting you?"

"Yes Daddy. You made my pussy feel so warm and wet."

"You need to show your Daddy your wet pussy. Take off your panties."

I could see the tension inside of her. Embarrassment, mixed with arousal and a desire to please me. She put her hands on her hips, hooked her thumbs underneath her waistband and slid the panties down her legs and off. Then she sat there, sitting on the lounge in her pretty dress and stockings, her legs spread wide, her pretty little pussy glistening and a look of utter submission on her face. She would do anything that I told her to, anything at all.

"Good girl. You've gotten very wet for me, babygirl. Do you like spreading your legs and showing your Daddy your wet pussy?"

"Daddyyyyy...it makes me feel shy, but I love it so much."

"Has your pussy ever gotten wet like this before?"

"Yes Daddy. When we cuddle together on the lounge and I'm pressed up against you it gets wet like this."

"And what do you do when your pussy gets wet over your Daddy, babygirl?"

"After you tuck me in at night and give me my bedtime kiss, I put my hand under my pants and rub it. Am I a bad girl for doing that Daddy?"

"Babygirl, Daddy loves that he makes you feel that way. Now be a good girl for me and rub your pussy for me now."

"Daddyyyyy....yes Daddy."

She took her right hand and slid it down between her legs and started moving her fingers around her clit. I put my left hand on her bare thigh and rubbed it up and down. My right I reached under her leg and grabbed her ass, holding it firmly. She started rubbing faster.

"Daddy...it feels so much better doing this with you watching and touching me...Daddy you're turning me on so much...."

"Good little girl. You're turning your Daddy on too by doing this for me. You look so pretty being exposed like this for me. You're my good little girl."

The moans were coming fast and loud now. She'd spread her legs as wide as they could go, and her fingers were flying back and forth across her clit.

"Yes Daddy...I'm yours, all yours, I'm your good little girl..."

"Yes Princess. Daddy owns you. Daddy's going to show you exactly what your wet little pussy there is for. You like the idea of Daddy showing you what your pussy is for babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy! Show your little girl what her wet little pussy is for!"

"Good girl." The fingers on my hand on her thigh grabbed it so I was holding her. The middle finger on my other hand started running up and down her ass cheek, playing with the outside her asshole. "Daddy's going to show you what your entire sexy little body is for. You like the idea of Daddy using you babygirl?"

"Yes Daddy! Use your little girl! I'm yours! Fuck Daddy! I'm coming!!"

I pushed my body forward and pushed my mouth against hers, kissing her deeply and greedily. Her soft lips parted for me, and my tongue plunged deep inside her mouth. As I held her, tongue pushing into her mouth, my little girl came for me, her whole body bucking against me, moaning into my kiss. I felt like she was melting into me. It was absolute heaven.

I kept kissing her as her orgasm subsided. It felt like it lasted a long time, but slowly the moans became less loud. She never stopped letting me kiss her though. My babygirl was completely open to me. I tasted her lips and tongue for a good long time after she had finished making sounds. Finally I pulled back from her and looked at her. She looked so pretty, legs spread, eyes wide looking up at me. She was my darling princess and I was the luckiest Daddy in the world to have such a precious girl.

"Good girl. Daddy's going to have a lot of fun playing with you tonight."

Amerighi
Amerighi
26 Followers