Used by Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy takes his daughter as his personal free use slut.
1.6k words
4.38
111.7k
173

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad has been a single father since my mom died of cancer when I was 6 and my younger sister was 4. He was a great dad growing up. We always had what we needed and most of what we wanted. We were always all very close but nothing sexual ever happened. Until my 18th birthday.

We had a family dinner just the three of us. My little sister went to her friend's house after, and I was going to a party. My dad was very lenient about drinking and smoking weed as long as we promised never to drive. My friend was throwing a house party and combining it with my birthday party, so I knew I wasn't holding back that night. Around 2 am, I was ready to go but my driver was hammered. I called my dad who was there within 15 minutes to pick me up.

When he pulled up, I pretty much fell into the front seat. I had worn a short skirt and a tank top. The skirt was up pretty high, and I had no control over my limbs, so I was sitting in the front seat with my pussy almost exposed, but he never said a word. When we got home, my dad carried me inside over his shoulder. I am 5'4", 115 pounds, with long brown hair, green eyes, and DD tits; I never wore a bra. My dad was 41 at the time, 6'2", and very strong and muscular. He worked out a lot and if I had been looking at him this way, I'd have to admit he was a very attractive man.

He carried me upstairs to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed. He stood above me for what felt like an eternity. I was so drunk and so high that when he started to slide his hand up my leg until it was on my inner thigh and gently massaging. I opened my eyes to see him removing his shirt and then his pants. I watched as the biggest cock I had ever seen sprang forward from my dad's pants. But I couldn't move. All I could do was look at him as he began removing my clothes.

Once we were both naked, he laid down next to me and began massaging my tits. I asked why he was doing this. He said, "Because you're a woman now, baby. And you deserve to be treated like one."

I tried to move his hand and weakly protested, "You're my dad. This is wrong." The entire time I could feel my body responding. I wasn't a virgin. My dad knew that. I lost my virginity to my high school boyfriend about a year and a half before, he was the only boy I had been with, and I hadn't been with anyone since we broke up two months before. So my body was yearning for the attention my father was giving it.

I tried to fight my body and pressed my legs closed. But I was weak, and all it took was a gentle nudge with his fingers for my legs to fall open again. "Daddy, please. This isn't right. What if Lexie comes home? I don't think we should do this," I protested softly as my dad sucked my nipples and slid a finger inside my pussy.

Daddy looked up and said, "Lizzie, you know your sister is at her best friend's house and is asleep by now. No one is coming. It's time for Daddy to show you how much he loves you." As he said this, he pushed two fingers inside my pussy, causing my back to arch off the bed and me to moan loudly.

"See, I knew you would love it. You're gonna be Daddy's good little whore from now on. Nobody else gets to touch you like this. You won't cum for anyone but Daddy from now on. Do you understand?" He stared directly into my eyes and stopped moving his fingers inside me until I said, "Yes, Daddy. I understand."

He whispered, "That's my good girl" before moving between my legs and sucking my clit into his mouth. I cried out begging him not to stop. He shoved my legs back and pulled his fingers out of me, then began to fuck me with his tongue. He ate my pussy until I screamed and squirted juices all over his face. He lapped up every drop he could before moving back up.

I was still trying to catch my breath when I felt the head of his cock rubbing my clit. I couldn't believe my dad was about to fuck me. He asked me if I was still up to date with my birth control. I told him I was. He slowly pushed his bare cock inside my pussy, stretching me open. He laid on top of me for a few moments, allowing me to get used to his size before he began to move inside me.

He fucked me long, slow, and deep, pushing deep inside me before grinding against me. "Yeah, baby, take Daddy's cock like a good little whore. I always knew you were going to love when I fuck you. Cum for Daddy, baby."

That's all I needed. I exploded around his cock. Between the orgasm and the way he continued to fuck me, I had two back-to-back. We were both covered in my pussy juice when all of a sudden, he flipped me over and slammed into my pussy from behind. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back and growled, "Now Daddy is really gonna show you what a slut you can be."

He began to fuck me hard and fast. He let go of my hair and pulled my arms behind my back and jackhammered into me. It hurt but something about being fucked like a doll made me feel so good. I came two more times in this position before Daddy came in my pussy. He let every drop empty inside me before pulling out. He pulled me to him and stroked my hair an told me what a good little girl I was.

He told me to go take a shower and meet him in the kitchen. In the shower, I tried to make sense of what just happened. My dad had not only fucked me but came inside me as well. I knew I was covered for pregnancy and figured my dad wouldn't put me at risk for a disease, so I relaxed a bit and just focused on how it made me feel. All I could think of was how badly I wanted it to happen again and that I was starving and could smell food being cooked.

I got out of the shower, put on a robe, and met my dad in the kitchen as instructed. He told me to sit down and put a plate of leftovers in front of me which I began to scarf down. After I ate, he grabbed my hands and made me look at him.

"Did you enjoy that, baby? Did you like when Daddy fucked you and came inside you?" he asked.

I stared at him for a few minutes before answering, "Yes, Daddy. I wasn't sure at first and I still think it might be wrong. But I loved it."

"Good," he said while squeezing my hand, "because it's going to happen all the time now. You're going to be daddy's free-use slut. Do you know what that means, Lizzie?"

I shook my head no though I had a pretty good idea. "Well, it means that anytime I want to cum, you're going to let me fuck you. You're going to make your body available to me anytime I want it. You will continue to live here while you go to college. I will continue to support you. And you will fuck me willingly whenever I want it. Do you understand?"

My eyes got wider with each word he said. Could I really do this? "What about Lexie? Won't she know something is up. I don't want her to know."

"She won't know," Daddy said, "yet."

I stared at him until it made sense. "When are you going to fuck her?"

"On her 18th birthday, just like you," Daddy said as he caressed my face. "Until then, you are the only one I will fuck. And I expect the same from you. No boyfriends or girlfriends. Do you hear me, young lady?"

The expression on his face told me he meant business, "Yes, Daddy. I understand."

"Good. Now stand up." I did as I was told and stood in front of the table. Daddy promptly pushed me forward until I was bent over. He then lifted my robe and pushed my feet apart before shoving his cock inside me with no warning.

"This is what it's going to be like. As long as we are home alone, you will be in a robe with nothing underneath so I have access to your body anytime I want it. And I want you to enjoy this too. So anytime you're horny, you just tell Daddy and I'll take care of it," he said as he let his cock pulse inside me.

He began to fuck me bent over the table. He fucked me hard and rough, slapping my ass and gripping my hair until I came hard. Shortly after, he emptied more cum inside my pussy. When he was done, he cleaned me up, fixed my robe, and told me to get dressed because we were going to pick up my little sister.