Babylon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkmaas
darkmaas
26 Followers

I thought of Paul. Cheating on him was, at best, bad kharma. I mentally totted it up against the less-than-tender goodbye fuck he had put me through ... could one justify the other? Simon was an old itch that needed scratching. Did I need any other justification?

::

He lowered the zipper on the side of my skirt and it dropped with only a rustle around my ankles. He already had my panties so I was naked except for my shoes.

"Turn around."

I turned with the skirt bunched up around my ankles.

Without thinking, I modestly crossed my hands in front of my crotch. He bent and gave them a light smack.

"There's only the two of us and it's too late for modesty now my Babylon."

"Sorry," I squeaked and whipped my arms down by my sides.

"Gently. In this place you should move with careful deliberation. Imagine the air is thick like treacle."

I stood. He turned me back to the mirror. Our eyes met in the mirror. He frowned.

"Babylon. You should avoid eye contact unless I ask." I lowered my eyes. "Much better. Now spread your legs a bit and cross your arms behind your back. Very good, my dearest." He ran his fingers over my nipples and then down over my stomach, past my bush and between my legs.

"Oh my, but aren't we a bit moist." I rubbed against his hand like a cat. He pulled his hand free and held two slick fingers under my nose. As if I had no will of my own, my lips opened and sucked on his fingers.

"You please me."

He had me at that moment. Three little words and I melted. Everything went soft and quiet as I held my breath. Normally, I gave pleasure; made a lover happy; brought him to orgasm ... all active verbs. I couldn't remember just passively pleasing someone. If my parents had asked me to please them it was as the result of my doing something: being good, getting good marks, flossing regularly. Paul was pleased when I had made his dick soft and sated. I couldn't imagine him saying "You please me" when all I was doing was standing quietly naked in front of a mirror.

Perhaps Simon noticed the softening of my stance or maybe a dewiness at the corner of my eyes, because he repeated,

"Yes Babylon, you please me."

::

I exhaled.

::

"Babylon," he whispered into my left ear. "I'm going to fuck you now. Bend over and close your eyes. Keep your hands behind your back and stay as quiet as you can."

I bent over with my hands behind my back. I closed my eyes. I heard his zipper and then felt his cock as he ran the head up and down my slot to coat it in my juices. He placed the head at my opening and held it there for the longest time. Then I felt his hands on my hips and he drove into me. One thrust and I was impaled. I gasped as I inhaled in surprise.

"Quiet as you can," he whispered.

He slowly withdrew and I exhaled.

"Good girl."

Then I was impaled again. He let go of my hips and I had a momentary fear of pitching forward. With my arms behind my back and bent in half at the waist I was precariously unstable. I clutched at his dick with the walls of my sheath and leaned back into him.

"Nice."

He reached forward, cupped my breasts and grabbed a nipple in each hand, then gently squeezed them between thumb and forefinger as he had before. It was like a zap of electricity ran between my nipples and the tip of his cock. I spasmed around the meat that had invaded me. He pinched again, this time a little harder, and I clutched his dick even harder. Then he pinched really hard and didn't let go.

I flinched and tried to pull away but couldn't move. He then slowly slid out, then in, then out again establishing a gentle rhythm but didn't let up the pressure on my nipples.

I squirmed and he gave them a hard tweak for my efforts.

"Be still! Breathe slowly. Ignore your nipples and focus on your hole."

He continued to gently slide in and out. I focused on his dick and tried to align my breathing to his rhythm. Like waves on a beach. In, then out, then in, then out ... the pain in my nipples softened and spread. He pinched harder and twisted. I just kept breathing and the sharp flame spread into a gentle throb.

The throb aligned with my breathing and the ebb and flow of his flesh. My legs were getting stiff but that too passed. I had lost any real sense of where my extremities actually were in space. My mind became unfocused. It was like a drug that was inexorably shutting down the "theater of the mind" we have running every waking moment. Were it not for the glow emanating from my nipples, I might have fallen asleep.

I have no idea how long this went on. Time seems to be less eternal in the Chamber.

Then he let go of my nipples and grabbed me at the waist again before I could fall.

"Welcome back, Babylon", he said as I struggled to adjust to a faster rhythm. He had changed the angle of his entry and a flame erupted just behind my pelvic bone. The dull heat that had spread between my breasts and vagina concentrated itself in my g-spot and clit.

His pace had doubled and the rhythm was no longer a gentle even in and out but rather a syncopated hard entry, soft exit.

My breathing became raspy. My mouth was hanging open and a filament of saliva ran down from one corner of my mouth. My entire being was getting ready to cum.

"Babylon."

I heard the name but it took a moment to remember that that was me.

"Babylon, I want you to cum when I slap your butt. Not before, OK?"

I heard a voice reply, " 'K." It must have been me.

He started to really pound. God I wanted to cum. Every cell in my body was screaming. It wasn't articulate but there was no misunderstanding - "God let me cum, lemme cum, lemme, lemme, lemme please God."

Smack!

I exploded.

He had driven himself as deep into me as was physically possible and held himself there as his flesh throbbed and anointed my womb.

My legs had given out and I was folded at the waist supported only by our union of the flesh and his hands around my waist.

I hung like that for a few moments. I started to breathe and consciousness began to return. He pulled out and then carefully laid me on the bed.

"You please me, Babylon."

::

To be continued

darkmaas
darkmaas
26 Followers
12