Baby's First Queer Picnic

Story Info
Janet's bi sex-ploration has just begun...
2.7k words
4.48
20.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktSSTF
ktSSTF
11 Followers

What do you wear to your first queer outing? Janet had tried on everything in her closet, and nothing seemed to say "I'm a newly out bisexual, please be nice to me" the way she wanted. She came out to her boyfriend last year and while he was lovely about everything and they even opened their relationship, she was talking a little while to come out of her shell - so to speak.

One of her friends from her last job shared an email newsletter that always had cool queer events going on in the city. Janet had RSVP'd for three other events and backed out last minute before finally committing to this one. A queer vegan BBQ. As nervous as she was, Janet had to admit she was excited too. Day drinking with plant-based food and a group of welcoming queers - you can't beat it.

What really kept her up at night was the idea of flirting with other femmes, let alone hooking up with anyone.

She decided on a crop tank top, jean shorts, and a short sleeve unbuttoned button-down on top. Despite having large breasts, Janet's body was athletic and muscular. She typically wore feminine clothes that don't mask the fact that she could squat most adult men.

Janet lingered at the mirror, swapping out her hoop earrings for colourful studs and took a deep breath. Now or never.

-----

She pulled into the park fifteen minutes early and kicked herself for her own punctuality. Parking her sedan, Janet checked her makeup in the mirror and then pulled out her phone to check the event details. She was in the right place, just uncomfortably early. She opened Instagram and scrolled to pass the time.

A message popped up from her sister, "Good luck! I'm so proud of you. Have fun! ;)"

"Thank you :) So long as I don't shit myself..." Janet typed back.

She noticed a couple people walking down the path to the pavilion with foil wrapped parcels. Here we go.

Janet put on one more layer of deodorant before donning her confident personality and setting out for the pavilion. There were a couple small groups of people setting up tables and organising food near the barbeque. Janet saw someone dragging a cooler on the gravel and jogged over to pick up a handle and help them carry it to the tables.

"Thank you! Hey, I'm Jax." The cooler owner smiled with a kind of grace that put Janet at ease.

"Janet. Nice to meet you."

"Is this your first time at one of these events?" Jax nodded to one of the tables where the cooler would go.

Janet blushed. What gave it away? She took a deep breath and decided to read it as hospitality and not carding her on her queerness.

"Yeah, it is. Seems like I've been missing out." She gestured to the spread of food being unveiled at the next table.

"I know, right? Well, welcome, Janet. It's nice to meet you and awesome to have you here. I'm just going to grab another box from my car. Be back in a sec."

As Jax walked away, Janet felt the desperate urge to check her phone to look busy. More people were arriving, and she decided she could look busy by helping. She introduced herself to the folks setting up the barbeque and confessed her lack of knowledge but eagerness to be put to work. Everyone was warm and friendly.

"Janet!?"

Janet turned to see her old coworker walking towards her with open arms.

"Hi, Elena! I didn't know you were coming." They hugged as Janet quickly processed this collision of worlds. As happy as she was to see a familiar face, Janet felt like exploring her sexuality warranted a brand new audience.

"I didn't either. My other plans fell through, and I thought the day was just too beautiful to pass up a BBQ." Elena's sundress and jean jacket made her look even more comfortable and at-ease than her attitude. She set down the cold 12-pack she brought.

"Cool, well it's good to see you. Did you come by yourself?" Janet wasn't lying at all. It was good to see Elena, and to see her here. At their old job, Janet had only thought of Elena with admiration. Her style, her body, her hips, her poise. Was that a crush that hadn't registered? Janet just thought she wanted to be her, but maybe that meant she wanted to be with her. She was starting to wonder how she felt about her now.

"Yeah. Thought I'd wing it, and I'm glad I ran into you." Elena smiled and offered Janet a beer as she took a set at the picnic table, straddling the bench to face Janet, and tucking her dress between her legs.

Janet followed suit, suddenly feeling out of her own body. She'd never sat at a picnic table like this, but it felt nice. It felt intimate. Janet had caught Elena up to speed over text about a month ago, so she knew about the open relationship and Janet's budding exploration - sex-ploration as she described it despite not having had much action.

"So how's it been? Have you been to any other meet ups?" Elena asked.

"No, this is actually the first, and honestly, I'm glad you're here because it's hard out here. Everyone is so nice, but it's all just a lot, you know?" Janet confessed.

"Totally. Well, let me be your guide." Elena smiled, and Janet thought she caught a wink.

Janet and Elena caught up on work and life. Janet felt warm and sparkly at the idea that they might be flirting, but she also wasn't sure if it was flirting at all. Were they just friends? After two beers, Janet's mind began strategizing. Should I touch her arm? Should I compliment her hair? How does this even work?

Elena was telling a story about her flatmate who had been making art projects on the walls and destroying the drywall in their apartment. She slid off her jean jacket revealing the thin straps of her dress and the faint outline of her nipples under the fabric. Janet put her foot on the bench and hugged her knee towards her chest leaning into Elena's story, trying to seem cool and collected.

The reality was that Janet had no idea what she was doing. She'd been with exactly two women in her life, and men were watching both times. They were also drunken blurry memories which sometimes felt like they weren't hers at all. All she knew for sure was that she wanted to continue whatever sensations she was feeling right at that moment talking with Elena, catching fleeting glances at the fabric creeping up between her legs and her breasts moving freely in her dress. Janet had no idea what she wanted to do, but she had a sense that she'd be happy to do anything that would give Elena pleasure.

Elena opened another beer for Janet, and Janet counted to three in her head before making her first move. She straddled the bench again and took off her button down, revealing her own shoulders and bra-less chest. She took a sip of her fresh beer.

"Hey Elena, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course."

"How do you know what you're into?"

Elena smiled and took a sip of her beer, "Good question. I mean you must already know some things that you're into."

"That's true." Janet considered this answer.

"But I think the rest is about experimenting and testing things out." Elena added, giving Janet a quick glance up and down.

Janet nodded. She felt hot everywhere. Remembering a flirting tip she read in Seventeen magazine when she was twelve, she started playing with her necklace, drawing attention to her lips. At that point she realized Elena would probably have to make the real, definitive move. This was all Janet had.

As Janet took another sip, Elena was smiling and let out a soft laugh. Janet started laughing too and almost spit out her drink. Janet blushed and couldn't stop smiling.

Elena leaned forward resting her weight on her hand in between your knees on the bench. "Hey, no pressure if you want to hang out here, but if you want, I could show you this really cool spot on the other side of the park."

"Alright." Janet tried to seem cool but couldn't stop smiling. They each finished their beers and headed towards the path.

Janet felt excited but uncertain. Was she reading this right? Did Elena just want to show her this cool spot, or was she flirting back? Was Elena picking up Janet's hints?

Elena was telling Janet a story about when she used to come to this park as a kid. The hill they were heading towards had really nice views of the area, and she used to play hide and seek in the grass with her cousins. Janet was trying to follow the story, but Elena was walking so close to her that her fingers would brush her upper leg every few steps.

"Down here." Elena led Janet on a smaller path on the side of the hill that opened up to a small spot where the grass laid flat. The grass around the spot hid it from sight off the main path. Elena sat down and held her knees. Janet did the same.

"Nice, right?" Elena was looking out on the view of the neighborhood which Janet agreed was lovely, especially on such a nice day.

They sat quietly for a couple minutes. Janet was counting her breaths trying to weigh up when and how to make her next move. She thought about confessing that she had a crush on Elena, but then thought that would be amateur. Maybe she would just go right in for the kiss. Or ask Elena if she could kiss her. What if she said no though? And Janet had read the situation all wrong? After all, they were just sitting here looking at the view.

Elena turned to Janet sitting cross-legged, revealing a shadow of what's underneath her dress. Janet dropped one knee to turn towards her too.

"Hey." Elena whispered, looking down at Janet's lips and leaning in slowly.

"Hey." Janet whispered back with a half-smile, closing the gap between them.

Elena's lips were warm with a hint of beer, and Janet wove her fingers through her long hair. She felt Elena's hand on her waist and the other on the side of her neck. Elena ran her hand across Janet's chest, rubbing her thumb across her nipple causing Janet to let out a soft moan.

Elena kissed Janet's earlobe, "so how do you want to experiment?"

Janet's memories no longer felt distant. They weren't instructional, but she suddenly knew exactly what she wanted to try.

"I want to make you come, and I want you to tell me exactly how it feels."

Elena pulled off her dress revealing only nude colored panties underneath. She leaned back letting Janet climb on top of her. Janet took off her crop top and straddled Elena's hips grabbing her breasts in each hand.

"Fuck, you're perfect."

Janet took each nipple in her tongue while massaging the other with her thumb. She reached one hand down between Elena's legs feeling her damp panties and wishing they were out of the way. She sat back and pulled them off. Janet laid down between Elena's legs, pressing her inner thighs to the sides to take it all in. Janet licked her fingers and began rubbing her clit.

"I'm going to need you to tell me exactly how it feels." Janet turned her hand and put two fingers inside.

Elena took a sharp inhale, "Fuck, that feels amazing."

As hot as it was to hear Elena's pleasure, Janet really wanted feedback. She was doing what she liked on herself but knew that was the same for everyone. She spread Elena's lips with her other hand and salivated at the sight of her throbbing clit. She played nice and licked it slowly, waiting for feedback from Elena.

Elena was sitting up on her elbows watching. Janet was licking and kissing to the rhythm of Elena's throbbing, and she could hear Elena's breath and soft moans getting louder. Janet took her finger out from inside Elena and teased her nipple as she started sucking on her slippery clit.

"Go back in, go back in." Elena said breathlessly.

Janet licked her fingers again and inserted three fingers this time and continued sucking.

"Like that?" Janet was thrusting slowly deep inside.

She felt Elena tighten against her fingers and thrust her fingers in faster while smacking her lips on her clit. Elena slid onto her back and hugged Janet's head between her thighs as she came.

"Holy shit." Elena released, and Janet used her tongue to get a final taste of her wetness.

"Where did you learn that?" Elena asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

Janet smiled, "Um, you. Just now."

"Damn. You must be a quick study." Elena sat up on her knees, "You up for another lesson?"

Janet nodded, "Just be warned, I am a quick study."

Elena guided Janet to turn around, and Elena pressed her body against Janet's backside. She ran her hands up from her waist to her breasts and pinched each nipple while kissing the backside of Janet's neck.

Elena unbuttoned Janet's shorts and pulled them down to her knees, taking her panties with them. She reached two fingers into Janet's mouth and then brought them back between her legs, parting her lips to reveal her own wetness. Elena grinded against Janet's hips as she circled her clit and kissed her neck. Janet nearly passed out from pleasure.

"You like that?" Elena whispered.

"Yes. Yes." Janet was grinding her hips back against Elena's hand, desperate to find the peak of this wave.

Elena folded forward guiding Janet onto her hands and knees and guided her knees apart. Elena grabbed Janet's ass and pulled it into her hips before lowering her face to meet it. Janet pressed her chest to the ground, turning her hips up to expose her eager pussy. Elena sucked her thumb and pressed it on Janet's clit making small gentle circles as she devoured all of Janet's wetness with her tongue.

She pressed her face in between Janet's checks, squeezing both sides with her hands pulling her closer still.

She pulled away and spit on Janet's opening making it glisten even more in the sun. Elena pressed two fingers inside, slowly at first and thrusted faster as Janet's moans got louder. She could feel Janet tensing around her fingers, and she added her thumb on her clit causing Janet to shake. Elena couldn't help but get hot again from watching her ass shake in pleasure. She kept thrusting deep inside her until Janet cried out for her to stop, her body pushing back into Elena as she came.

Janet relaxed down onto her heels, her face resting on her forearms. Elena smacked her ass and laid back in the grass next to her.

"How was that?" Elena laughed.

Janet laughed into the ground. "I think you've just liberated me from comphet."

Elena started spreading out her dress on the grass. "Oh you think that was it?"

Janet unfolded herself to see what Elena was doing. She was sitting cross-legged leaning back on her hands. Janet laughed and turned towards her. She knew she'd be ready to go again by the time she could make Elena come again, but she was just having fun. The pressure was gone, and everything was just feeling like play. Really, really fun play.

Janet climbed on top of Elena, licking the center of her chest before meeting her lips again. She felt her body start to melt again.

----

Janet kissed Elena goodbye in the parking lot and slid into her car. She took a deep breath, her eyes wide in disbelief of what just happened.

She pulled out her phone and typed a text to her sister.

"You won't believe what just happened..."

Janet smiled to herself in the rearview mirror and started the car. She pulled out of the parking lot feeling a little high and a lot proud. A real start to her sex-ploration. She felt like herself, and her cheeks glowed with the feeling that these memories were undoubtedly her own.

ktSSTF
ktSSTF
11 Followers