Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6pm Friday the doorbell chimes, "Hi Eve," I say greeting her, she's wearing a loose t-shirt and denim skirt.

"Hi Chris."

"Come in Eve, Deb's in the living room, I've just need to find my car keys and we'll be off."

I wander off as if I'm looking for them, Eve hesitates for a moment then walks to the living room.

I go to my office, Debbie is on the lounge watching the children play on the floor as Eve walks in, the children get excited at the sight of Eve.

"Come here Slut," Eve walks over to Debbie.

Debbie looks at Eve's face as she puts a hand under Eve's skirt, "I said no panties."

"Sorry Mistress."

"This is your first and final warning Slut, I expect you to obey my every instruction."

"Yes Mistress."

"Found them," I say walking into the living room from the entrance way, keys dangling from my fingers.

"Alright Eve the children have had their dinner, let them play for a while then bed by 7pm."

Debbie gives each of the children a kiss, Eve stands watching her as if waiting for more orders. She jumps as I put my hand on her shoulder, "Any problems Eve give me a call you have my mobile, see you later, bye kids be good."

"Umm... yes, of course, have a nice night."

Debbie's plan for tonight involves me fucking her and having Eve eat my cum out of her pussy,.

As we eat dinner Debbie's phone buzzes several time, she doesn't look at it but a small smile crosses her lips.

"And who is that?"

"Just a boy who thinks his balls are going to explode since he hasn't come in a week."

"And you are going to prevent that from happening."

"Maybe if you can take the children to the park for a couple of hours on Sunday."

"Of course I can, but I am looking forward to some fun myself soon."

"Don't worry dear, Eve will be begging you to fuck her soon enough."

We finish dinner but instead of going to the river we head straight home, I'm planning to bend Debbie over the car bonnet fucking her in the driveway. It's exciting thinking that a neighbour could see us if they look out a window but what excites me the most is the thought of Eve eating my cum from Debbie's pussy.

I leave Debbie straightening her dress as I go round to the backdoor, unlocking it I enter the kitchen making my way to my office. Debbie is in the living room quietly staring at Eve, I move my office door slightly to let her know I'm here.

"Right Slut I sent Chris on a little errand," Debbie says as she steps in front of Eve lifting up the front of her dress, "You got 20 minutes Slut, on your knees and clean my husband's cum from my cunt."

Eve doesn't speak, she stares at Debbie's pussy for a few seconds before she gets on her knees, her head moving between Debbie's legs.

I can hear soft moans coming from both girls, it's been a good 15 minutes since Eve began eating Debbie's pussy. The front of Debbie's dress sits on Eve's head, Debbie has a hand on the back of Eve's head holding it firmly against her pussy.

I signal Debbie her time up, I can see from the look on her face she doesn't want to stop but she nods her head.

"Enough Slut Chris will be home soon," Debbie says pushing Eve's head back.

I'm just about to go to the entrance hall pretending I just got home when Debbie lifts her hand slightly in my direction indicating I should wait.

"Give me your panties Slut."

Eve slowly removes her panties handing them to Debbie.

Debbie runs a finger along the crotch of Eve's panties she then lifts the finger to her mouth licking and sucking it.

"You liked my husband's cum didn't you Slut, I bet you fantasised about having his big, thick cock in your mouth, his cum pumping out over your tongue, down your throat."

Debbie sniffs Eve's panties, "Turn around and bend over Slut."

With Eve bent over Debbie puts Eve's panties over her fingers, she starts rubbing the crotch over Eve's pussy, then with some panty wrapped around a finger she pushes it into her pussy, finger fucking her.

"You're a dirty little slut aren't you, with your wet cunt thinking about fucking another woman's husband."

"Yes Mistress," Eve moans.

"You want to fuck my husband don't you Slut, to feel his big thick cock stretching your tiny holes, to feel it throbbing deep inside you as he fills you with cum."

"Yes Mistress."

"Tidy yourself up Slut, I think I hear Chris coming," Debbie says pulling her finger and wet panties from Eve's pussy.

I move from my office to the entrance hall, I open and close the front.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, got distracted."

"No problem honey, been having a nice chat with Eve, I'm going for a shower, I'll leave you to look after Eve."

"Ok, ready for a ride Eve?"

"Sorry, what?"

"Are you ready to go, I'll run you home now."

"Umm... yes, thanks."

Eve is very quiet on the drive home, I place my hand on her thigh giving it a gentle squeeze, "Your very quiet, everything ok."

"Yeah, no it's fine, just day dreaming."

I give her thigh another gentle squeeze leaving my hand resting on, "Hope you were dreaming of something nice, something nice and big."

Eve squirms slightly in her seat as she has a nervous cough, 'Hmm maybe."

My hand is still on Eve's thigh as I stop outside her house, if I stretch out my middle finger I could touch her pussy. I gently run my finger along her thigh, she looks at me, a hunger in her eyes.

"Alright Eve I'll see you next Friday, have a good week," my finger edges slightly towards her pussy before I lift my hand away, a wave of disappointment washing over her face as she steps out of the car.

Now I know she wants me I'm going to make her beg me, it's not only Debbie that enjoys being in control, I also want to be in total control of Eve.

"Have any fun?"

"Not yet, I'm building the moment," I say stripping off.

Debbie lies on the bed naked, a dildo sliding in and out of her pussy, Eve's panties lying on the pillow beside her. I pick them up, closing my eyes I sniff them remembering the sight of Debbie fucking her with these panties wrapped around her finger.

I'm on my knees beside Debbie stroking my cock as I sniff Eve's panties, Debbie moans as she fucks herself, with a grunt I come over Debbie's face, my cock hovering over her as I pump every last drop out.

"What time is your boy coming over?"

"10am."

"How long do you need?"

"Well he'll probably last 15 minutes but I'll need a couple of hours, come home about 12.30pm."

"Ok, do me a favour invite Eve over for 2pm."

"Ah going to have some fun yourself."

"Yes but not your type of fun yet, going to fuck with her mind a while longer yet."

Debbie smiles.

I get home just after 12.30pm, the children are tired after their morning in the park, we give them lunch before putting them to bed for their afternoon nap.

"Good morning Deb."

"It was satisfying."

"So you were wrong about the 15 minutes."

"Well I did over estimate slightly, but with him being young and horny it does have its advantages for me."

"Now what are your plans with our little girl?"

"My turn to surprise you," I say with a smile.

At 2pm there is a knock on the door, Debbie sits in my office, I pretend to have just stepped out of the shower wrapping a bath robe around myself.

I open the door, the robe is loosely tied around my waist, I'm naked underneath.

"Oh hi Eve, Deb said you were dropping round come in."

Eve stands in the doorway staring at me, the robe is hanging very loose exposing a lot of my body, basically just hiding my cock.

"Deb's just popped out, she won't be long but it gives me a chance to talk to you alone," I take her hand pulling her inside and closing the door, still holding her hand I lead her into the living room sitting her on the lounge.

I drag a small chair over placing it directly in front of her, I sit down leaning slightly forward staring at her. I know with my legs spread my robe has opened slightly and from the way Eve is staring at my crotch I'm assuming she can see some of my cock and balls.

I pull from the pocket of my robe Eve's panties that Debbie used on Friday night to finger her.

"When I got home Friday from dropping you off I found these," Eve's eyes lift to the panties I'm holding under my nose, her scent wafting from them causing my cock to stir.

A twitch of my cock while I sniff them draws Eve's eyes back to my crotch.

I move them towards Eve face to let her smell herself on them, "I haven't told Deb about them yet."

"Did you have that boy over again, even after what we told you?"

This made Eve jump slightly, she quickly looks up at me, "No. no never I promised I wouldn't do it again."

"Then how do you explain these," I say drawing the panties away from Eve and once more holding them under my nose.

Eve just stares at me, a tear trickling down her cheek.

I lean forward my face inches from hers, her panties held between us filling the air with her scent, I run a finger along her cheek wiping up the tear.

"No need for that, just tell me the truth and I won't tell Deb, it'll be our little secret."

Eve has a worried look on her face, I smile to myself enjoying the dilemma Eve has, does she tell me the truth that she took them off for my wife who fucked her with them after eating my cum from her pussy or does she tell me something else.

I sit back, the panties still under my nose, my semi erect cock poking out from underneath my robe gives a twitch, I pretend not to notice my eyes firmly fixed on Eve's.

Meanwhile Eve's eyes stare at my cock.

I casually move in my seat as if getting more comfortable, at the same time I expose myself more.

"Well nothing to say for yourself, maybe you would rather talk to my wife."

"No, no it was, well I was just umm... well, ah umm.... I was umm.... masturbating and took them off and umm... hid them when Mis..Debbie came home."

"Alright, that wasn't too hard was it, now that will be our little secret," I smile stuffing the panties back in my robe pocket, patting Eve's knee, "Do you want to tell me what you were thinking about while masturbating."

"Yes, no, thank you Chris umm... our little secret."

I stand up, "Well I better go get dressed Deb will be home any sec, wouldn't want her to get the wrong idea."

Eve smiles nervously, her attention still on my cock which is now at her eye level, "Yes she might think your fucking me."

"Yes, I wouldn't want to do that."

I slightly adjust my stance leaning over beside her face.

"Sorry didn't mean it like it sounded," I knew my robe has opened and as Eve sat on the lounge she is staring at my hard cock inches from her face.

"What I meant," I whispered into her ear, "Was I wouldn't want Debbie to think I was fucking you, not that I wouldn't fuck you, I would love to fuck you."

I stand up leaving the room, I don't try to hide my cock, I let the robe hang open as I turn from facing her and leave the room. Debbie is in the entrance way, she smiles at me as she opens the door, I hear it closing and her greeting Eve as I enter our bedroom.

It's hard to believe that it's been only 15 minutes since Eve arrived, a lot has happened and a lot of plans have fallen into place. But now for the next few minutes I sit in the bathroom with Eve's panties on my face and my cock in my hand jerking off.

"Finally, Eve told me you went for a quick shower."

"Sorry Deb, something popped up I needed to deal with."

"Hmm I can imagine, do you need at lift Eve."

"No thanks, Daddy let me borrow his car."

"Alright see you Wednesday."

"See you then," Eve says giving me a smile.

"Wednesday?" I say staring at Debbie.

"Eve will be joining me and Boy on Wednesday."

"What?"

"Don't worry, Eve's is still your, I'm just wetting her appetite on Wednesday."

"What do you mean?"

"She gets to watch as Boy pleasures me, then she can clean us up afterward. But her pussy and ass will remain untouched."

I smiled, the thought of Eve getting frustrated and horny is appealing.

Unfortunately I had to work Wednesday and miss seeing the fun, from Debbie's description she and her toy boy enjoyed themselves but Eve wasn't as fortunate.

Debbie had Eve lie on the bed, she got into the 69 position with Eve licking her pussy as Boy fucked her ass. After Boy came Eve cleaned his cum from Debbie's ass before she sucked his cock back to life, they then repeated the process but with Boy pumping his load into Debbie's pussy. All the time while this was happening Debbie played with Eve's clit, taking her to the edge but never letting her come. To finish off Debbie jerked Boy off over Eve's face.

By the time Debbie finishes describing her day I'm rock hard, Debbie straddles my cock riding me cowgirl until I come, then swinging around into a 69 position she licks and sucks my cock back to life as I clean out her pussy before I take her from behind doggy style pumping another load into her ass.

The doorbell chimes, I open it in my bath robe, Eve has arrived for her Friday night babysitting, tonight she's wearing a tight little t-shirt and tight black leather miniskirt.

"Hi Eve come in, Deb's in the living room come on through."

I place my hand on the low of Eve's back as I walk her into the living room.

I'm standing just behind Eve my hand still pressed against her back, "Well if you excuse me I'll finish getting dressed and we'll leave." I move pass Eve rubbing my crotch against her ass, a sudden jump of her body told me she could feel my hard cock.

I'm not sure if Eve is watching me or not but as I walk down the hallway to my bedroom I take off the bath robe taking the final few steps naked, I turn slowly at the door, pausing momentarily providing anyone looking a profile view of my erect cock.

I'm that horny when we reach the restaurant I make Debbie give me a blow job as we sit in the car park. Not to be selfish I return the favour later in the evening following her into the ladies rest room and eating her pussy.

It's always interesting to see the looks on people faces when a man and a woman step out of a toilet cubicle together, I always like to ham it up a little by zipping my pants up and adjusting Debbie's tits in her top. You get a few shocked, disapproving looks but you get more sneaky smiles and yearning looks as they wish someone would fuck them in the bathroom. You also get plenty of stares while you finish your dinner, I generally like to acknowledge them and occasionally run my tongue around my lips for added value.

Dinner over we drive home, tonight is the night I'm going to fuck Eve, the only question is when and where.

"Hi Slut, everything go ok with the kids?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Chris is waiting in the car to take you home, see you Wednesday."

Actually I'm not in the car, I'm in the entrance hall waiting, hoping something happens between Debbie and Eve, but it doesn't look like anything is going to happen here.

I'm a little disappointed as I return to the car, I was hoping to fuck Eve at home with Debbie, instead it looks like it's going to be a backseat fucking for her.

It's been about 15 minutes since I got back to the car, no sign of Eve yet, I'm just about to get out when Debbie appears in the doorway, she waves me over.

"What's going on?" I ask as I walk up to her.

Debbie doesn't say anything, she gives me smile taking hold of my hand leading me into the bedroom.

Eve lies on the bed naked, her hands tied together above her head attached to the bed head, her legs spread, ankles tied to the bed legs, a pair of her panties stuffed in her mouth.

Debbie undresses herself as I stand staring at Eve's body, she then begins to undress me, kissing me as she does, Eve's eyes open wide watching every movement Debbie makes.

"You didn't think I was going to let have all the fun alone did you," Debbie says as she slowly strokes my cock, "Slut was going to be home alone this weekend, so I arranged for her to stay with us."

I climb on one side of the bed beside Eve, Debbie climbs on the other, we lean over Eve's face kissing each other while our fingers roam over Eve's body. We stop kissing turning our attention to Eve's tits, we take a nipple each in our mouths, playing with them as fingers trace around the sides of her pussy lips and clit.

We have fantasised what we would do to Eve when we have her, we even role played some scenarios. We both agreed that we're going to play with Eve but we're going to make her wait for her orgasm, we want her to be begging to come, begging for my cock to make her come.

My cock is rock hard, I rub it under Eve's nose, along her top lip, holding it there to make sure she gets a good smell of it. I can see the hunger in her eyes and she's making noises through her panties as she tries to talk.

I turn her head on its side facing me, removing the panties I replace them with my cock. Holding her head I start fucking her mouth, Debbie is licking and sucking her clit, building her up then stopping to let her come back from the edge.

I'm not coming in her mouth, I'm going to come in her pussy, eventually.

I remove my cock from her mouth, Debbie is no longer playing with her pussy but now straddles Eve's chest. As I remove my cock Debbie grabs Eve's chin moving her head to face up, she edges up over Eve's face grabbing her hair and pulling her head up to meet her pussy.

"Eat up Slut"

I move to the end of the bed, Eve has sweet little feet, I run my finger along the sole of her foot tickling her, making her body shake and making Debbie moan.

"Keep going honey it's magic on my pussy."

I keep tickling Eve's feet, she makes muffled sounds as her body trembles, Debbie grinds her pussy harder against Eve's face as her moaning increases, with a loud sigh she comes.

I stop tickling her, I begin sucking and nibbling on her toes, as I do I look up along her legs to her sweet little pussy, juicy plump lips glistening with her juice begging to be licked, a hard little clit poking out waiting to be sucked.

Debbie still sits over Eve's face but has turned around to face me, smiling she watches me sucking Eve's toes while she plays with her tits and nipples.

I crawl up the bed between her legs, my tongue licking up and down her inner thighs, the sweet aroma of her pussy fills the air around me. I run my middle finger along her lips parting them, my finger slides inside her.

With my finger resting in her pussy I move my mouth to her swollen clit, my tongue snaking down flicking the tip.

"Like that do you Slut?"

Eve is softly moaning as I suck her clit, all she can do is make a muffled noise in agreement as Debbie's pussy smothers her mouth. I take my finger from her pussy running it down to her asshole, as I push it in she makes a muffled squeal as her body jumps.

"Are you ready for Master's cock Slut?" Debbie asks as she lifts her pussy off Eve's face.

Panting and gasping for breath she says, "Yes Mistress."

"Say it Slut."

"I want Master's cock Mistress."

"Ask him Slut."

"Master can I have your cock."

I've stopped sucking her clit when this interchange began, I'm just rubbing the inside of her ass with my finger.

"What do you want it for?"

"To fuck me."

"Then ask me properly."

"Master I want you to fuck me with your cock."

"Beg me."

"Please, Master fuck me with your cock."

"Do you really want it, I'm not sure."

"Yes, yes please I'm desperate, please fuck me, please make me come, please, oh please I need your cock, please."

My cock is rock hard, it has been from the moment I've seen Eve's naked body tied to the bed.

I lift Eve's legs, Debbie still squats over Eve's face, she takes Eve's legs pulling them back, spreading them wide, opening her pussy for my cock.

I rest my cock on her lips, a sigh escapes Eve's mouth, I rub my cock along her lips coating it in her juice. Debbie leans down her tongue running over the head of my cock and around Eve's clit.