Babysitter

Story Info
Being caught with her boyfriend changed her life forever.
7.6k words
4.61
12.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
388 Followers

Our weekly date night is a disaster this week, instead of our usual quiet romantic dinner we find out the restaurant has lost our booking, though they did eventually find us a table it is near a group of rowdy drunks that are making life difficult for everyone, staff and other diners.

After dinner we usually go for a stroll along the riverbank finding a hidden spot to make out, the making out always turning into full blown sex. Even though we are hidden there is that element of excitement in that we may get caught, sometimes if we stumble across another couple making out we hide, watching them as we fuck and telling each other what we would do to them.

But tonight we finish dinner by 9.30pm and are on our way home, normally we wouldn't leave the restaurant until 10.30pm - 11pm, then it would be another couple of hours before we get home but any sense of romance is ruined.

I'm 37 and Debbie is 34, we've been married 5 years now. we have known each other since our early 20's meeting at college. Our college years were wild, we developed our taste for public sex in those early years, fucking each other or other people and not caring who was watching. We experimented with group sex whether that be with one other person or several, male or female we didn't care, we both loved fucking and being fucked, we even found watching exhilarating.

The end of college saw us go our separate ways, it wasn't until my 30th birthday that we met again. Over those few year I had several girlfriends but none as daring as Debbie and none of the relationships lasted any length of time, Debbie had a similar experience with her boyfriends.

We hit it off again at the party and began dating, things didn't go back to the college day extremes but we still had our daring public sex and picked up the occasional person or persons at a club to join us.

Even with all our wild sex we still wanted a family, we got married and a couple of years later we had a son, 12 months later we added a daughter to our family. It was a couple of months later that we decided we didn't want to settle down totally and that each week we would have a date night when anything goes.

It was then that we met our current babysitter Eve, she was 16 and looking for pocket money, several other parents recommended her and we decided to give her a try, two years later she is still our babysitter.

The kids love her and both Debbie and I have sexual fantasies about her, quite often Debbie would roleplay being Eve and we would take turns in who was the dominate person.

Eve has recently turned 18, lucky for us she will go to college locally and is happy to keep babysitting. She is only small at about four foot six or so, her blonde hair reaches half way down her back and is usually worn in a ponytail, her breasts are small but perky and I'm sure she rarely wears a bra because they are so small, occasionally you get a glimpse of perky nipples poking out against her top. She has a slim waist and hips, her ass flat and tight, she loves wearing tight shorts or miniskirts showing off her slender legs and sweet little feet with painted toenails.

We get home just after 10pm, as we open the door we can hear voices coming from the living room, male and female.

We quietly head to my study which joins the kitchen and living room, opening the study door slightly we see the lounge, Eve and a boy sit on the lounge. Eve's top is pulled up, the boy is playing with her breasts as he leans back, Eve's head is in his lap bobbing up and down on his cock.

We move back from the door, "What are we going to do Deb?"

"Fuck Chris that is hot."

"Yeah but she's meant to be babysitting our children not sucking cock."

"But did you see that cock, it gorgeous and Eve, those little tits are so suckable."

"What are you scheming Deb?"

"You want some of that sweet girl don't you?"

"Of course I do, you know it."

"I do and I want her too but I also want him, I want that cock."

"I take it you have something in mind."

"Oh I do, wait here and watch the fun begin," Debbie gives me a kiss before returning to the kitchen.

I return to the door, Eve is still sucking his cock, he has stopped playing with her breasts, from his expression I'm guessing he very close to coming.

"WHAT THE FUCK EVE," Debbie shouts in a stern voice, "Who is this and what are you doing in my house?"

I had to stop myself laughing as they both nearly fell off the lounge in shock, Debbie has stormed into the living room and now stood in front of the lounge hands on hip. She stood slightly to one side giving me a clear view of our young lovers.

Eve has her hands covering her breasts and is fidgeting to pull her top down, her boyfriend has his hand covering his cock but with his pants around his ankles he can't do any quick cover up.

"What have you got to say for yourself slut?"

"I'm sorry Debbie, I......."

"Debbie, do you think you can still call me Debbie after this slut?"

"She not a slut."

"Shut up boy before I cut your cock off."

Eve is in tears, the boy as white as a sheet.

"Stand up boy, hands at your side."

The hardness has left his cock, Debbie's head moves up and down as she studies his body, her hand reaches out taking hold of his cock.

"Well slut is this a regular thing, do you always suck cock when you babysit my children?"

"Umm.... ah no...no," she says sobbing.

Debbie is stroking the boy's cock as she stands there, even though he's scared his cock is growing hard.

"I bet slut you even fucked this cock in my bed didn't you?"

"Umm... no....no...never.. umm....De...Mrs Jones."

"Liar, I knew I could smell cunt juice in my bed."

"It was only the once honest."

"Don't keep lying to me slut, a woman knows when an whore been in her bed."

"She not a whore."

I see Debbie squeeze his cock, a grimace appears on his face.

"Shut up boy, if I want you to open your mouth I'll spread my legs."

"His name is Steve Mrs Jones," Eve whimpers.

"Shut up Slut unless I ask you a question I don't want to hear you, from now on you're Slut, he's Boy and I'm Mistress, do you understand."

Debbie has returned to stroking his cock, Eve just sits there staring up at Debbie, tears flowing down her cheek.

My cock is rock hard, Debbie's performance is exciting, in our role plays she is an excellent dom, tonight she is even better. She is in total control of these two and its turning me on, it's taking all my self-control not to jerk off.

"I asked you a question Slut, I don't want to repeat myself and you don't want me repeating myself."

"Yes Mistress,"

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress I understand."

"Good girl, now stand up and take off your panties."

As Eve stands up Debbie turns her attention to the boy.

"Boy do you pleasure this young girl or is it all about you?"

"What, I don't know,"

Debbie squeezes his cock hard again, "What is my name Boy?"

"Mistress."

"Right, now let find out, give me your panties Slut."

A noise comes from the children room.

"Go check on my children Slut."

Eve leaves, Debbie strokes Steve's cock harder.

"You like little girls do you Boy?"

"She 18." Debbie squeezes his cock, "Mistress."

"She is a mere girl, obviously Boy you have never had a woman, have you?"

"No Mistress."

"These are barely wet Boy," Debbie waves the panties in front of his face, "I saw her sucking your cock did you eat or finger her cunt?"

"No Mistress, I..I umm... played with her breasts."

"You are selfish, you need to learn to put a woman's pleasure and satisfaction before yours," Debbie stops stroking his cock, it's not fully hard yet but is still quite impressive in Debbie's hand.

Eve returns to the room, "The children are fine Mistress."

"Sit down Slut."

Debbie stares at the cock resting it on her palm she moves it up and down as if weighing it.

"Slut wait her for my husband he will be home soon, keep him busy for an hour, I don't want him to interrupt me."

I watch as she grips the boy's cock pulling him along by it towards the bedroom.

Both of them appear too shocked to do anything other than what they are told.

"What, how Mistress?"

"Use your imagination Slut,"

Eve has a worried look on her face, she frequently glances towards the door waiting for my return.

"I'm back Deb, Bruce said thanks for the lift," I say as I stride into the living room.

"Oh hi Eve, I wasn't expecting you here, is Deb about?"

"Ah...ummm."

"That's right she probably in the bedroom, she was a bit tired earlier, let me check on her."

"Ah no... umm... wait.... umm... that's right Chris she's in her room.... umm... she asked not to be disturbed... umm.... she has a headache... umm... was going straight... umm... to bed to...umm.... to sleep.... umm.... she said you will give me a lift home."

I'm enjoying watching her squirm, she is very nervous, her voice quivering as she tries to come up with a story to stop me from going to the bedroom.

"Ok, but first I'll just check on her and the kids."

"No sorry Chris, Debbie insisted she didn't want to be disturbed and that I had to get you to take me home straight away so my parents don't worry."

"Yeah, ok probably best, let's go."

We leave getting in the car, I start driving Eve home.

"Is everything alright, did you have trouble with the kids tonight?"

"No, no the children were little angels like usual."

"Good, just you seem a little off."

"No, everything fine."

"Are you sure, you know you can tell me anything and it'll be our little secret," I tell her placing a hand on her arm.

"No it's all good really, thanks."

"It's boy trouble I bet, is that boyfriend cheating on you, little shit, give me the word and I'll beat the living crap out of him."

"No, no it's not like that."

"Don't protect him, if he's fucking someone else he deserves all he gets, your too beautiful a young woman to be treated badly by him."

We drive in silence for the rest of the trip, I park outside Eve's house, she unbuckles her seatbelt, I lean across my hand resting on the top of her thigh, I kiss her cheek.

"I'm serious you are a beautiful young woman and deserve better than him," I squeeze her thigh slightly my finger within touching distance of her pussy, "See you next week."

I return home in time to see Debbie's young lover leave the house, he finishes dressing himself as he walks down the path before heading along the footpath away from the house.

I check the children before going to our bedroom, Debbie lies naked on the bed, "Looks like you had fun," I can see cum around her mouth and oozing from her pussy.

"He's young and virile, rough around the edges but plenty of cum in his balls, with some training he will be satisfactory," Debbie says with a smile, "And how was your drive."

"I was the perfect gentleman."

"Well here's a little treat for the perfect gentleman."

Debbie hands me Eve's panties, I lift them to my face inhaling deeply. As I stand there smelling Eve Debbie undresses me lying me on the bed. She places Eve's panties over my face as she straddles my cock, lowering her cum filled pussy onto my cock riding me as I savour the taste and smell of Eve, I pump my load of cum into Debbie's pussy as I imagine it's Eve that is riding me.

It's Monday night we are lying in bed, Debbie's head resting on my chest as her finger runs up and down the length of my cock.

"I had a visitor this morning while the children were at daycare."

We send them to daycare Monday mornings and all day Wednesday, this is Debbie's catch up on the housework time and me time.

"And who was that?"

"A randy young boy."

"I see, and he was happy to come back."

"Well he did have a good time the other night and like most young men he's ruled by his cock. A little text with a picture had him round her in a flash."

"Hmm I see and did you have fun?"

"Oh I did, he ate my pussy and ass for over an hour, he did eventually give me an orgasm but what I really enjoyed was watching him squirm as I denied him one."

"And in the end, did he have one?"

"Oh no, I told him he's not allowed to come until he learns to worship and pleasure me like a goddess."

"What did he say?"

"As I said he's ruled by his cock and what I did to him the other night was mind blowing for him, he'll do anything for a chance of it happening again."

"I take it at some stage it will."

Debbie was kissing her way down my chest, over my stomach, as her head hovers over my cock she looks at me with a smile, "All yes it definitely will," she says before her mouth closes around my cock.

"Are you having your boy over today?"

It's Wednesday, the children are at daycare all day, Debbie has the house to herself, a perfect day for training.

"No, but I thought if you can get the afternoon off I'll have Eve over."

"Playtime for me."

"Not yet but you'll enjoy what I have planned."

"Won't be a problem, I'll just tell them I'm working from home."

"Alright, be home by 12pm, I'll have Eve her by 12.30pm, park around the corner so she doesn't know you're here."

I arrive home just before 12pm, Debbie greets me at the door, she's wearing a light sundress and as we kiss my hands wander over her body discovering that is all she is wearing.

"I take it your planning some fun."

"Oh yes, don't worry you'll enjoy it also, now set yourself up in your office to have a good view of the lounge when the fun begins."

I positioned my chair to see the lounge through the partially open door, Debbie checks that I'm hidden from view unless you were really looking which she assures me Eve won't be.

12.30pm on the dot the door chime sounds.

Debbie leaves the living to get the door, I settle down in my chair. Eve enters the living room first, she is wearing a tank top and mini skirt, my cock responds instantly to the sight of her.

Eve is looking very meek and timid as she stands in front of Debbie, Debbie is a good foot and half taller and overall larger in every area with nice large tits and juicy peach ass, well-toned arms and legs from her gym sessions and a flat stomach. She spends a lot of time outside and is well tanned, her brunette hair reaching her shoulders.

Debbie stands there for about two minutes just looking at Eve, her eyes running up and down over her sweet body.

"Do you like fucking your boyfriend in other people homes Slut?"

"No, I don't Mistress."

"Don't like fucking him or don't fuck him in other people homes."

"No Mistress I don't fuck him in other homes."

"So you only fuck in my home instead of babysitting."

"No, no Mistress I don't."

"You tell me you don't fuck in other people homes, that you don't fuck in my home but I caught you."

"I was only sucking cock, that's not fucking."

"Liar, you confessed to fucking in my bed."

Eve fidgets nervously, tears run down her cheeks, a sob in her voice.

"Not on Friday night."

Debbie fell silent, she just stood staring at Eve.

"What is my name Slut?"

"M..Mis...Mistress."

"Don't forget it."

"Yes...yes Mistress."

"How many Daddy's have you fucked?"

"What!"

A slap rings out, Eve screams a red mark appearing on her cheek.

"You dress like a little whore, teasing all the husbands, fucking some too I bet."

"No, no Mistress I wouldn't."

"I don't believe you, you're a liar."

"No Mistress I haven't, honest."

Debbie reaches out grabbing Eve's nipples through her top.

"Slut your excited, you're thinking about their big fat cocks fucking your tight little cunt and ass, are you thinking about Chris now, are you thinking about him fucking you on my bed."

"No Mistress, no."

"Do you image it's Chris's cock inside when you fuck in my bed, do you smell his scent on his pillow as you bury your face into it, moaning his name as your boyfriend fucks you."

Before Eve can say anything Debbie continues, "Chris will stretch your tight little holes much better than your boyfriend."

Debbie gives Eve's nipples a twist, a grimace appears on her face.

"Or do you prefer Mommy's, going down on their juicy cunts, bet you particularly like it when their cunts are full of their husbands cum."

"No, no Mistress, no."

"Get on your knees Slut, show me how you eat those Mommy cunts."

Debbie pulls up the front of her dress, she puts a hand on Eve's head pushing her onto her knees. Gripping Eve's hair she steps forward as she lifts Eve's face up, she moves her pussy over Eve's mouth and begins grinding against it.

Debbie looks in my direction giving me a smile, I open the door showing her my hard cock, I have stripped off and been slowly stroking myself, she blows me a kiss.

As I close the door she jerks Eve head back.

"What the fuck was that Slut, no wonder Boy can't eat a cunt you haven't trained him cause you can't do it yourself."

Holding Eve's hair Debbie pulls her to her feet, "How many cunts have you eaten Slut?"

"None Mistress."

"That I do believe, how many times has your cunt been eaten?"

"A... a couple of times Mistress."

"By anyone other than Boy?"

"Umm... no Mistress."

"Hmm I nearly feel sorry for you Slut, every time Chris eats my cunt I have multiple orgasms whether before or after he fucks me."

"Does Boy eat his cum out of your cunt?"

"No Mistress."

"Well something else to teach him, but a lesson for you first, take your clothes off."

Eve's body is gorgeous, sweet little tits with hard perky nipples, flat tight ass and her pussy has a thin neatly trimmed landing strip of hair.

"Sit Slut," Debbie instructs her pointing to the lounge.

Eve sits on the lounge, Debbie gets on her knees in front of Eve, she pushes Eve's leg apart lowering her head between them.

In no time Debbie has Eve moaning, Eve's eyes are closed, her head resting against the top of the lounge, her hands fists clenching the lounge.

Debbie doesn't forget me either, as she leans forward on her knees she pulls up the back of her dress showing me her bare ass and pussy.

Debbie eats Eve's pussy for about twenty minutes, Eve has at least two orgasms.

"Alright Slut show me what you've learnt."

Debbie pulls Eve to her feet, she then sits on the lounge spreading her legs, Eve get on her knees. Debbie grabs her hair pulling her forward, pressing face against pussy.

Debbie smiles at the door where I'm hiding, I open the door stepping out of my office, my cock in my hand. My eyes stare at Eve's ass and pussy, I can see the wetness on her dangling pussy lips from her orgasms.

I keep stroking my cock faster and faster my orgasm building, Debbie has a firm grip of Eve's head, holding it as she grinds her pussy against Eve's face, Eve is making muffled moaning noises.

I come, my load pumping out over the timber floor, Debbie smile widens as she watches me come, her own body tensing as she moans with her own orgasm.

I quickly clean the cum off the floor with some tissues before going back to my office, Debbie releases her grip on Eve's hair, Eve sits up panting as she tries to take in air.

"Better Slut, we'll keep practicing, now get dressed."

Eve picked up her panties first, "Not those give them to me, in future when you visit me don't wear any underwear."

"Yes Mistress."

Eve puts on her miniskirt and top, "Come her Slut."

Eve steps close to the lounge, Debbie is still sitting on it.

Debbie still holds Eve's panties, she forces Eve's legs apart rubbing the panties over her pussy, wiping her cum up with them.

"Leave now Slut, come Friday usual time but no Boy this time."

"Yes Mistress."

"I see you enjoyed yourself."

As soon as Eve left Debbie came to my office, "Yes certainty did, what's next?"

"Well we got over an hour before I need to collect the children and you look like you're not finished yet.

I'm still naked, my cock semi erect, "Well I was meaning Friday but yes lets go to the bedroom."

k2211
k2211
388 Followers