Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitches at the feel of Debbie's rough tongue, a drop of pre cum escaping.

Debbie sits up, leaning forward she runs her tongue around my lips before kissing me, the taste of Eve heavy on them with a hint of my pre cum. It's making me hornier than ever, as we kiss I slide my cock into Eve, making her gasp.

"Fuck her honey, fuck the little slut," Debbie whispers in my ear.

Eve's pussy is lovely and tight, squeezing my cock as it slides back and forward inside her.

Debbie is rubbing her pussy against one of Eve's tits and nipples, smiling at me as she listens to Eve's moans getting louder and louder.

"Do you like that Slut, do you like Master's big cock inside you?"

"Oh Yes Mistress," she mumbles between moans.

"I coming, I coming," I grunt as my cock twitches and explodes inside Eve, pumping load after load of cum inside her.

Eve squeals with her own orgasm, her body spasming with an intense orgasms as the pressure is released after being denied for so long.

I collapse on the bed beside Eve, her breathing gradually slowing down as I listen to her. A gasp makes me look down along her body, Debbie is now nestled between her legs slowly licking and sucking the cum off and out of Eve.

Untying Eve we cuddle before dropping off to sleep and so begins a fun filled weekend of playing with Eve for our children and for Debbie and myself. It's also the beginning of Eve staying at our house every Friday night after babysitting,