Babysitter Came Back

Story Info
She forgot her purse. She found something else.
1.5k words
4.38
25.6k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in this story are over 18. NOTE: There's not a lot of build up happening in this story -- it's written by and for the sort of person who fast forwards porn until the clothes are off. If that's not your thing, this won't be either.]

Melea made it as far as her car before she realized she'd forgotten her purse. It had been a long day babysitting, and a particular struggle getting the kid to bed. When his dad Dave had gotten home a bit early, she was thankful for the chance to get going early.

But, anyway, her purse was back in the house, and therefore so were her car keys. She sighed and headed back to the front door, doing a perfunctory quiet knock before letting herself back in.

Dave was nowhere to be seen. Probably upstairs. She grabbed her purse off of the kitchen counter, and then paused when she thought she heard a voice. She stood quietly for a second but didn't hear anything else.

As she headed for the door, Melea heard it again, and this time she thought she heard her name. "Yes?" she called out loud. She stopped to listen. After a second she heard it again, she was certain. Somewhere upstairs. It didn't sound distressed but it sounded.... urgent. It had to be Dave -- no one else should be there?

Heading up the stairs, she heard her name twice more, along with a few different curse words. It was coming from the bathroom, and she headed in that direction.

"Oh, fuck, Melea, yes!"

As she paused at the door, she confirmed it was Dave's voice.

"Oh, god, Melea, I've wanted you for so long!"

She pushed through the door and came face to face with Dave, standing there, his pants down, and his cock in his hand.

"Melea! Oh, I was just.... I mean... This isn't..."

He trailed off. Melea was just standing there, staring at his cock, not really seeming to listen to him.

"I'm sorry. It's just you're so... and... I..."

He stopped talking when she stepped forward and wrapped a hand around his cock, then sank to her knees in front of him.

Now his cock was inches in front of her face. He reached down and grabbed her hand, moving it slowly up and down his cock. She got the message.

She started to jack him off, getting a little faster and faster as she went, all the while staring intently at his cock. She was vaguely aware of Dave saying her name, among other things, over and over, getting louder and louder.

"Oh, god, Melea, I want to cum all over your pretty fucking face!"

Suddenly, he grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her toward his cock. He yelled, "Oh fuck!" as the first shot of cum hit her in the bridge of the nose, splashing on to her cheeks. He grabbed his cock with his other hand and aimed it at her forehead, getting some up in to her hair. He then pointed at her mouth and unloaded all over it cum dripping down on to her chin.

When he was done, Melea leaned in and kissed the head of his cock, then experimented by licking around the head a few times. He pulled her forward a bit more, pushing his cock inside of her mouth.

"Suck it," he pleaded.

He began to fuck her mouth, taking longer and longer strokes until after a few minutes he was fully hard again and hitting the back of her throat.

"God, your lips look so good wrapped around my cock. But I really need to fuck you."

Withdrawing, he pulled her to her feet and told her to take off all of her clothes. Then he stood her up, with her hands against the wall as she faced it, bent slightly at the waist. She was looking straight out the window at the street below. He reached down and grabbed the insides of her thighs, spreading her legs further apart.

Melea felt a sharp pain as he smacked her bare ass once, and then twice, rubbing and squeezing it after.

"So big..."

He pushed his body up against her, and Melea felt his cock running up and down her pussy, which was already soaking wet.

She let out a hissed, "Oh my god," as she felt his cock enter her. He grabbed her by the hips, pushing down as he thrust in to her, making sure he was as far inside her as he could get. He paused and held there as she felt his balls pushing up against her folds.

He pulled back so that only the head of his cock was inside her, then thrust forward, burying himself in one motion, and forcing her on to her tiptoes. Melea gasped.

He leaned in to her ear and asked, "Are you on the pill?"

"No," she replied.

All he said was, "Okay," and then resumed sliding in and out of her.

He reached around with his right arm and grabbed her tit, squeezing it hard and then pinching her nipple. When she sighed, he reached up with his other arm and squeezed both of her tits at once.

"God, your tits are huge!"

They fell in to a rhythm, Melea letting out a soft "oh" each time he bottomed out inside her. At this point, he didn't need to push down on her hips -- she was doing it for him, leaning back and letting gravity push her further on to his cock.

Melea lost track of time. It seemed like it had been forever but also that it had just been an instant, but her attempts to hold back had become a losing battle.

"Oh, god!" Melea cried. "Uh! Uh! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop fucking me! "I'm going to cum..."

Dave slammed his hands back on to her hips and started fucking her as hard as he could. She was literally lifted off her feet and he shifted his hands under her ass, holding her there.

"Uh! Cumming! Oh my god! Uh! Fuck! Fuck me! Uh! Cumming!" Melea's legs shook and her pussy clamped hard around Dave's cock as he fucked her through her orgasm.

"I wanna cum in your fucking cunt," he said in an increasingly ragged voice.

"Do it!" she found herself replying, as she continued to squeeze his cock as hard as she could.

At this point, Dave was chanting "Fuck fuck fuck," his voice getting even more ragged as he did so. Melea felt his cock twitch inside her and and then explode inside her as he gasped out, "Melea! I'm... cumming... Fuck your cunt is so tight..."

He ground his cock around, pushing up against her cervix, making a mess inside her.

Her earlier answer to his question was apparently more of a challenge than a warning to him, but in the moment she didn't mind at all.

He leaned in to her upper body, his cock still pulsing inside of her. "You are so fucking hot. I've been jacking off to you all year. This was much better. I can try to get out of work a bit early again tomorrow, too." Melea just made a long "Mmmmmm" sound in reply.

As they hovered in place, Dave feeling up her tits, they saw a car pull up the street and turn in to the driveway.

He pushed back from her and grabbed his pants. Melea felt a gush between her legs as his cock slipped out of her. "You stay in here and get cleaned up. I'll get downstairs," he said, slightly panicked.

"Wait!" Melea said. She dropped back to her knees and took his cock back in to her mouth all the way to his balls, sucking and licking as she slowly withdrew it, cleaning him off. Despite himself, Dave grabbed her head, wrapping her hair around his fingers. When she was down to just the head, she sucked hard, draining the last bit of cum from him, and then she let him go. "Get those pants on and go!" He didn't waste any time.

Melea stood back up, her head spinning slightly. She grabbed the sink, leaning against it as she looked at her cum-smeared face in the mirror. Working her tongue around her lips, it occurred to her to wonder when her last period had been, but she couldn't clear her brain enough to think about it. She'd have to figure it out later.

She used her fingers to wipe off as much cum as she could, cleaning them with her mouth, before washing her face and hands off in the sink. She used a tissue to wipe the cum that was running down her leg, and put her panties back on, feeling a pool start to form immediately. She really would have to figure out that period thing.

After putting on the rest of her clothes, and resisting the urge to put her shirt on backwards or something, she grabbed a brush and fixed her hair, gave herself one last look over, exhaled deeply, and left the bathroom.

Coming downstairs, she could hear a conversation happening in the kitchen. She didn't entirely trust herself to play it cool yet, so, she just called out, "Thanks! See you tomorrow," and slipped out the door into the evening air, her mission to retrieve her purse a success.