BabySitter Flasher

Story Info
She started flashing him. Penalty enacted.
3k words
4.46
45.7k
26

Part 45 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

I got home a little early because the wife and I were going out for dinner. Jenny had already arranged for our sitter and all I had to do was get home, get cleaned up, and head on out.

It was a hot day and when I arrived home I could hear the kids out playing in the pool, presumably being watched over by Terri, the sitter. No way would Jenny leave them out there unsupervised.

My immediate aim was to have a quick shower and get dressed. I dumped my things in the bedroom and headed for the bathroom. Normally I'd use the en suite but a broken pipe therein meant that the water was off there until the plumber came out.

I just barged straight into the bathroom and came to a sudden halt. Young Terri was standing there with a startled look on her face and a decided lack of clothing. If she'd been drying her front she'd probably have been covered but no, she was drying her back, towel behind her, arms contorted, and the most amazing chest thrust towards me. One look was all I need to determine that young Terri was no longer quite so young. Considering how long she'd been our sitter a rapid estimate said eighteen now, possibly nineteen, and that figure certainly agreed.

Now I would like to point out that despite the way her breasts were being offered to me I did not grab for them. I looked, but who wouldn't, and that was all I did. Okay, I might have reached out and let my fingertips graze feather-light against the side of one breast, but that was the only contact.

"Bellisima," I said, barely breathing the word, and hastily vacated the bathroom. In this case hastily vacated means I backed slowly out, admiring that lovely figure all the way. (I also noticed that Terri dropped the towel and one hand was touching her breast where I'd lightly touched her.) Door closed (and it should have been locked in the first place) I headed outside to the pool.

Jenny was there with the kids and looked just about ready to leave. I raised an eyebrow. "Terri?" I asked.

"Inside for a quick shower to rinse the chlorine off," my beloved told me. "The plumber came this afternoon, by the way, so the en suite is usable again."

I nodded and went inside for my shower - in the en suite. Showered, shaved, and suited, I headed for the kitchen. Jenny and Terri were there with the kids. I politely greeted Terri, warned the kids that if they hugged me with their grotty wet bodies I'd strangle them, and gave no indication whatsoever that I'd seen Terri earlier. I received my hugs once the kids had been dried and we departed as soon as Jenny had finished getting ready. I might have noticed that Terri stayed out of my way while I waited for Jenny but I ignored that little fact.

When we returned Terri had a cup of coffee with Jenny and me and we just chatted for a while. During this period I tried to be completely natural and didn't give any sign, by facial expression or innuendo, that something unusual might have happened earlier. Effectively I was pretending it never happened and I could see Terri relax, letting it go.

A couple of weeks later we had another outing, and this one was going late, so Terri was sleeping over. She arrived, there were no unfortunate accidents, and Jenny and I headed out for our night off. We got back in the early hours of the morning and all was quiet. We retired to our well-earned rest.

I don't need all that much sleep. True, I normally catch six to eight hours each night, but if I stay up late I'm still going to wake when the dawn arrives. This night I guess I caught three hours max, but the sun came up and I woke up. I decided an early cup of coffee was called for and went quietly down to the kitchen to collect it.

Coffee in hand I returned to my bedroom. I figured that I'd have my coffee and maybe, just maybe, I'd be able to fall asleep for a couple of hours. As I returned I noticed a small change.

When I'd gone to the kitchen the doors in the passage way were all closed. Now two were ajar, with lights on -- the bathroom and the spare bedroom, where Terri slept. I assumed that Terri had woken up and was in the bathroom.

The first room I approached was the spare bedroom. Now doors tend to open against a wall, meaning that if the door is slightly ajar and you're approaching from the hinges side then you'll see the entire room through the opening. That's the side I was approaching from and I could indeed see the whole room.

I could also see Terri standing in the middle of the room, starkers, although she was holding a scrap of nothing that I assumed were panties. They wouldn't cover much when she wore them - they covered nothing while she was holding them.

I pushed the door further open and strolled in. I took a sip of my coffee while I looked at her.

"Doors close for a reason," I said quietly, while she looked at me, blushing. "They also lock for a reason. If a certain bathroom door had been locked I wouldn't have been able to enter it and an accident would have been averted. If your bedroom door had been closed I wouldn't have dreamed of opening it without knocking first and getting permission. Just thought you should know."

I saluted her with my cup of coffee and turned to go. Then I stopped and turned back.

"Ah, just before I go," I said, taking a step closer.

Reaching out I caressed her breast, an actual caress and not just a feather-light touch. I then dropped my hand and again used the feather-light touch to glide my fingertips across her mons.

"Smooth," I commented. "I do like smooth."

I was willing to concede that the bathroom had been totally accidental. This time was undoubtedly a coincidence, with Terri being a little careless. Still, a proper warning wouldn't go astray.

"There's an old saying. Once is accidental, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. If there's a third time I hope you're prepared for the consequences. I know I am."

Terri was protesting her innocence of any wrong doing as I departed, once again backing out of the room, partly to continue enjoying the view and partly so I would be ready if a heavy object came my way.

Should I tell Jenny, I wondered, and decided not to bother. After all, nothing had really happened, apart from me getting to enjoy the sight of a nubile young lady. I very much doubted that Terri would say anything. On second thoughts I decided to admit to Jenny what had happened -- or most of it. Little things like stroking Terri's breast were irrelevant and needn't be mentioned. Hiding something from Jenny was likely to prove unwise.

Jenny laughed and said she wouldn't say anything to Terri, admitting the whole thing was probably accidental. She did concede that a third time would indicate deliberate intent. Possibly paddle her backside as a warning if it came to that? I laughed and agreed.

Several weeks passed with Terri coming over and no problems arose. Terri started making noises about growing older and giving up sitting and offered to find us a replacement. Jenny made all the right noises and accepted her offer.

Then a really hot Saturday rolled around. I had already made arrangements to go out for the afternoon with Jenny to an adults only affair and Terri agreed to sit one last time.

We went out and enjoyed ourselves and Terri stayed and sat. I figured that she and the kids would be fine as we had the pool and we had an awning over the shallow end of the pool to provide shade.

When we got home Terri and the kids were still in the pool. Jenny offered to watch them while Terri got cleaned up and she relaxed by the pool while Terri went inside. I retired to the kitchen to make a jug of iced coffee.

I poured myself a tall glass and then took another glass out to Jenny. I left her there and returned to the kitchen to relax and have my coffee, checking on the latest news on my pad.

I had to admit that I was a little surprised when Terri wandered into the kitchen. I'd assumed that she would have used the spare room to get dressed. Well, I suppose she still will, but in the meantime she's standing in the kitchen wearing a towel. True, the towel covered all the salient points, but it didn't stop me wondering. Was she wearing anything under the towel or not?

"I could smell the iced coffee," she said, "and thought I'd grab a glass before you scoff the lot."

I just smiled and indicated the jug and she fetched herself a glass and poured her coffee. Nothing wrong with that, right? Except when she reached up for a glass her towel lifted just enough to show she wasn't wearing anything under that towel. I didn't say anything as I only caught the merest glimpse and I could have been mistaken. (I wasn't, but I could have been.)

Terri stood there, drinking her coffee and not saying anything. Finished she rinsed the glass and put it in the drainer. Somehow or other she managed to knock a sponge onto the floor. She just naturally picked it up.

A girl in a short skirt picking something up will normally swivel down into a crouch, making sure her knees are together and pointed away from anyone nearby, preventing any crotch shots. What they do not do is bend over, letting their skirt ride up and flashing their panties. So Terri just naturally bent over, her back to me, the towel riding high on her buttocks, revealing all. Yeah, I'd been right. No panties. This was a direct challenge to what I'd said about the third time being enemy action.

She was marching triumphantly past me, heading out of the kitchen with a smirk on her face, when I caught her arm and pulled her onto my lap. She gave a bit of a yelp and tried to stand back up but I held onto her.

"You let me go or I'll call Jenny," she warned me.

"Call away," I told her. "She's watching the kids in the water and won't come. Even if she does come you'll get no sympathy. I told her about the previous occasions and she agreed that for the third time I should paddle your backside, just as a bit of an education as to what happens when you tease."

"You didn't. I don't believe you. You wouldn't dare spank me."

I reached for my phone and pressed the wife button. Jenny promptly answered.

"Third time," I told her, and she laughed.

"You're kidding. Just hang on a moment and I'll be there. The kids are out of the pool now and I'll let them play in their bedroom for a few minutes. I want to watch this."

It didn't take long. Jenny ushered the kids into the house and dispatched them to their room, with threat and promises designed to make them happy to stay there. She came back and gave me an enquiring look.

"A full touch your toes bend while facing away from me," I said. "You can guess what's under the towel."

"Just her?" she suggested and I nodded.

"For shame, Terri. And this is the third time."

"It was instinctive," Terri protested. "I dropped something and I just naturally picked it up."

I suspect that she could tell from the cynical looks we gave her that neither of us were buying it. I was willing to admit that the bathroom scene was accidental, but mainly her fault for not locking the door. That was an example of why bathroom doors have locks. The bedroom incident was deliberate, I was damn sure of that. Her reason was unknown but I suspected being seen naked in the bathroom gave her a thrill and she wanted to repeat it, in an innocent way, of course. This time? She deliberately flashed me and we both knew it.

"Putting her over your knee and paddling?" asked Jenny, and I nodded as I swung Terri back onto her feet.

"Then she won't need this," said Jenny with a giggle, snatching the towel away before Terri could react.

Once more I had Terri naked in front of me and this time I had an excuse to touch her a little. I ignored her protests and pulled her over my knee, holding her in position. She did not, I noticed, struggle very hard, and her protests seemed to be of the 'I suppose I'd better protest' type rather than honest objections. It seemed to me that she was looking forward to this.

Once the first spank landed I don't think she was looking forward to it as much anymore, because I have no doubt that her bottom now smarted. She squeaked and squealed, kicking her legs about, but not really trying to get away. Her protests and struggles were froth and bubbles, which couldn't be said for the spanking.

There was no rhyme or reason to the way I spanked her, making each new slap on her bottom an unpleasant surprise. Her bottom was nice and rosy when I called a halt and set her back on her feet. She glared at us, Jenny copping just as many nasty looks as me, probably because Jenny had been commentating on the spanking.

"Will you look at this?" said Jenny, reaching for and tweaking Terri's nipples, which were both erect. "Hmm. I wonder."

Before either of us could ask Jenny what she was wondering she reached down and slipped a hand between Terri's legs, groping around.

"Ooh, you naughty girl," crooned Jenny. "You're all excited. How shameful."

Jenny gave me an amused look.

"You can't leave the poor girl in this state," she told me. "You're going to have to be a gentleman and do something about it."

Terri and I both said, "What!" with different expressions of surprise.

"Just bend over the table, dear," Jenny said, pressing Terri towards it and to my great surprise Terri did just that, bending over, legs parted, bum up, ready and waiting.

"Come on, don't be bashful," Jenny said to me, grabbing me by a convenient handle and lifting, and I can assure you that where that handle went, I went. With me standing Jenny wasn't slow in dropping my trousers and putting my wares on display.

"What do you think, Terri?" she asked. "Good enough?"

Terri turned and looked, went rather red, and hastily looked away again. Only looked away. She didn't try to move away, just staying right there, ready and waiting.

Quite frankly I was all 'what the hell?' internally. Surely she should be protesting? Surely Jenny should be saying something like 'joke's over'? Nope. Wasn't happening. Both Jenny and Terri seemed to be expecting me to carry on and I was feeling slightly weirded out by it all. I fell back on that old maxim -- when in doubt, do what you want to do.

The first time with a new partner always raises the question -- take it easy or go full out? The way I looked at it Terri was expecting to be ravished and that's what she was going to get. I eased her lips apart and then I was driving home quite lustily, sheathing myself in her with one thrust.

Terri gave a startled cry, but only startled. No sign that she was displeased with or resentful of what had happened. I obligingly pulled back and gave another strong thrust, this time being greeted by a cry that sounded more eager than anything else. I continued in that fashion, giving my all as hard and as frequently as I could, with Terri responding as though this was just a repeat of something she'd done a thousand times before.

I'd thrust and she'd bounce, pushing hard to meet me, making a series of lustful little cries as we went (her, not me). A glance at Jenny showed that she was watching and sniggering to herself, giving me thumbs up when she saw me looking at her. It seemed she really did want me to do Terri over in this aggressive fashion.

I worked on Terri, doing my best, seeing her arousal increasing with every thrust. Her verbal response seemed to increase at the same rate as she cheered me on, mouthing gratifying sounds of pleasure and exhortations for me to do even more. I was starting to think that I might have started more than I could handle.

As far as I could tell it was sheer luck that Terri climaxed just as I was about to. She squealed quite loudly as she did so, while I just gave a quiet groan and happily released my load.

After Terri had been paid (a pay which I suspected contained a healthy tip) and departed I turned to Jenny.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"You are such an innocent," she sighed. "Terri has had a thing for you for a while. You seeing her naked in the bathroom probably triggered a decision to see what would happen if she continued to flash you, hence the bedroom act and today's event. I could tell just by looking at her that she wanted you to do her. She'd probably have got it off with just the spanking but she guessed that I'd goad you into doing the rest."

I gave her an honestly confused look and she sighed and shook her head.

"You will never understand women," she said. "You're just so naïve at times."

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers