All Comments on 'Babysitter Loses Control'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GRG0463GRG0463about 2 years ago

Relationship over -

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

What a weak, pathetic, pile-of-shit this guy Ace is. Engagement is OFF is all the cuck should be saying to that cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This guys is nuts. His forgiveness will only lead to more of the same behavior. Is he really going to like her behoavior in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the fuck kind of weak ass ending is that? Story was going okay then just shit all over the place and the good lil cumlicker is there to welcome her home in open arms. What crap. What kind of fantasy is it to just be completely walked all over and disrespected?? Next time just put "cuckboy" in the title to give the rest fair warning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Joke of a story

Married69Married69about 2 years ago

Not a bad story in itself (except the spelling errors, but no one is perfect) but hated the characters. The wife to be seems a complete dick, the best friend is just a slut who wants her friend to be like her and the guy is a complete push over moron. Far as I'm concerned she would come home to find her clothes on the front lawn and the locks changed.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

2 stars is generous. I read to the end expecting the fiancé to extract revenge, and at least cancel the wedding. I have never before given a negative comment but this was sick

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldabout 2 years ago

Wow people are rude af about this story. I loved it! I think it fit into the genre of naive cuckoldry and the girlfriend pushing boundaries and being innocently slutty really well. Reminiscent of the Elise series. Don't listen to the haters - this was one of the best stories I've read in the last year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't get the haters here expecting fidelity and revenge against cheating. Did they forget that this is an EROTIC FICTION site? Having said that, the pacing could use some improvement. Started slow and hot with the teasing. Then it devolved too quickly into an orgy. Can expand on how Amy didn't like cum on her to allowing it. Can expand on how Amy and Kyle (since he's the biggest). Can expand a bit on Anna and Avery too.

WonderlustoveredWonderlustoveredabout 2 years ago

Hot story, looking forward to part 2 where they play as a couple with Avery and Joe. I would like to see Ace barge into there house saying how they ruined their engagement and Avery gets turned on how Ace takes control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course it's not in the LW category, but... FUCK CUCKOLDS IN ANY CATEGORY EXCEPT SMELLY FETISH!

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxabout 2 years ago

Marvelous, just marvelous. Assholes like MC deserver all the cheating they get. I hope you write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy the slut is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly that ending was horrible. He definitely should have dumped that cheating hoe. Completely ruined the entire story for me.

badlulubadlulu12 months ago

Great story! Love your work!

49ers6949ers695 months ago

Can't stand dudes like Amy's fiance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous