Babysitter, Nanny, Friend ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was performing all by itself, independently of my brain, as I asked, "What other things?" That was the dumbest question I'd ever asked, in my life.

"Those more intimate things that loving couples do. When Mike died my world stopped and you stepped in to help. It was wonderful when you lived with me for the year after your accident. l hated it when you went to uni, but when you came back I felt better, alive again. I love being with you."

In that fleeting moment, I decided that the time had come to be honest, "I'd like for us to make love. I've wanted to kiss you and make you come for a very long time, please let me."

"No one has laid a finger on me since Mike became ill, almost six years, now I'm ready and I want it to be you. So yes, please make love to me."

I worked down her shoulder and chest with tiny delicate kisses until I reached her left breast. I'd dreamed about this and now it was time to make those dreams real. I took it in my mouth and sucked gently as Eve moaned softly. "Oh yes, yes, please. I want you, I want this. I've wanted this for years, please don't tease me, I need it really bad." I forced my mind to concentrate on one thing, Eve, and what we were doing, what I was doing.

She was right I'd seen her breasts many times, sometimes when she was changing and knew that I was there, also at others when I'd sneaked a fly look. They were high, full, pert and very beautiful. I stroked the left one as I marvelled at it and had to force myself not to suck it off of her chest, but to caress it with my tongue and lips. In those few minutes, I realised that this was what sex was about, not that fumbling, uneducated groping or hurried excitement that I'd previously experienced. It was love, soft caresses and tender touches. Eve could obviously feel something similar and she held my head wrapping my hair around her fingers.

"Isla that is so good, please don't tease me for too long I need this, I need you."

'And I need you, and have done for a long time, so long that I'm going to make this last,' I thought. "Shush, let me do this." I ran my tongue over her lower ribs, her navel and down to the waistband of her bikini bottoms. I licked along the waistband and then down between her legs. I could smell her arousal and she was causing a wet spot. Those legs! Her thighs were apart, but they were in magnificent shape and a wonderful colour. I licked the insides of them, pulled her bikinis down her legs. She kicked them away and made strange noises.

I glanced up; her head was thrown back and it looked as if she was being tortured. I smiled briefly before I laid my mouth upon her mound and tongued her clit. She shuddered, moaned, grabbed my hair and pulled as she thrashed from side to side. I felt the orgasm rip through her body as her back arched and then she screamed, "Oh my god, what was that? That was ..." Silence followed.

I'd never felt anything like it and I was still by no means an expert, but I'd dreamed about just this position with Eve many times and now I let loose. I slid several fingers inside her, sucked hard on her clit and worked in and out with my fingers. She came easily as if all the pent up frustration of the last six years had exploded inside of her. It was hard to make out her words, "More, yes, oh, yes, please, like that, Isla, no, harder, yes, more, no, stop."

I heard 'stop' and for a split second thought about doing just that. No chance, she screamed as she came again, but she didn't say 'stop'. I laid thousands of tiny kisses on her stomach and thighs and all the bits in between. At the same time, I caressed her; it gave me a feeling of contentment and happiness.

Eventually, I slid back alongside her and kissed those luscious lips. "I never knew what I tasted like until now, are you okay with it?"

"Yes, I love your taste, it's you. Once a long time ago ..." I paused, thinking back, "One night you were going out on a date and after you'd left I went to get your laundry. I sat on your bed crying because I was jealous and I buried my face in your clothes. That was the first time I'd ever ..." I pulled myself together because it seemed a bit creepy, "But now I know that I love the taste and smell."

Eve laughed, "I had a feeling that you weren't happy about that date. I'd been annoyed the night before when you were out, but I told myself that I was a predatory monster and should behave like your older sister and not ... whatever I am now."

I held her and relished the closeness. We'd been this close before, but now it was better. Eve reached up and unclasped my bikini top and peeled it away. "Oh, you are beautiful. I want one of these between my lips." She didn't wait and I felt something electrical surge through me. She wasn't the first person to pay attention to my nipples and I'd never had reason to complain, but now I knew that those who'd done so before were in a different, lesser, league.

She went back and forth between both nipples whilst stroking my belly. I closed my eyes, I was in heaven and I never wanted it to end.

When I looked down the sight startled me. I'd known what she was doing and where she was, but still, the sight of those wondrous eyes peering up as she licked and teased, rocked me. I felt a wave of delight wash over me, the woman who I'd looked up to, seen as a role model, had a crush on and secretly fallen in love with, had told me that she loved me and was, right this second, touching my clit with her tongue. Maybe I was more aroused than I thought, but it was probably the realisation of the situation that made me come, it was like the vibration that you hear and feel when a train is coming, it rushed towards me, I felt it at my toes and it picked up speed as it accelerated to my brain, then blackness.

Eve was stroking me when I opened my eyes, "Did I pass out? I came"

She smiled "Yes, but only for about ten seconds and yes, you came, I thought that you were going to explode."

"It was incredible; I've never felt anything like that before, thank you."

I closed my eyes and then realised the time. "Eve! We needed to go and collect Oliver."

He was full of stories about his afternoon, whilst Eve and I just made dopey eyes at each other all evening. When we managed to get him into bed, Eve grabbed me around the waist and nuzzled against my neck, "I'd like us to share the same bed tonight, please."

I hadn't give it much thought, I was still a bit stunned about the afternoon's events and turned towards her, "What about Oliver?"

"I don't think that he'll want to share with us as well." We both laughed.

"You know what I mean. What if he finds out?"

"We'll address that when we need to." She took my hand and led me towards the bedroom.

We lay naked, side by side facing each other. I stroked down the side of her body and as far as I could reach down her legs with my right hand. My other arm was tucked underneath her, our noses were almost touching. I studied her lips; they were a lovely shape, not too full and a beautiful shade of pink. Her pale blue eyes were bright and I could see that they were smiling. Her left hand was resting on my breast and making lazy circles around the nipple with one finger. Her other hand was behind my neck. She kissed my nose gently and pulled back again. "Your eyes are such a deep dark brown that I can see my reflection in them."

"Then you can see what I see. The world's most beautiful woman, whose bed I'm sharing, who I love madly. Can I kiss you?"

"You never need to ask that question again, please go ahead."

It was time for action, so I pressed my lips against hers. They danced with each other in a coordinated way, like two ballroom dancers and then it changed to a rumba, slow and erotic. It was heavenly; I closed my eyes until Eve pinched my nipple. My eyes opened wide and I pulled back, "That hurt ... but I liked it." She squeezed again; it seemed right but wrong. My right hand slid off of her hip and down to the inside of her thighs, she parted her legs slightly. There was no hesitation, she wanted this and so did I. I slid one finger inside her making her groan, the sexy groan that told me I was doing the right thing.

After a moment or two, I slid a second finger inside and made her groan again. She was incredibly, erotically wet, so I added a third and this time elicited, "Oh yes, please, please, yes." I moved my fingers deeper and separated them, moving gradually faster and exaggerating my movements. "Another one, another one, please. That is so good."

'Another one?' I asked myself. "Are you sure? There are three inside you."

"Yes, another one, Oliver came out of there and right now I could take anything, but I want it all, all of you, please don't tease me. What am I saying, tease me, do anything, please."

Not all of that made sense, but I got the gist of it and added my pinky. By now she was thrashing, groaning and yelled, "Harder, harder."

I worked furiously, in and out, twisting, forceful, lewd and sexy. I could feel the tension mounting, so I slowed and stopped moving. Eve's eyes opened and she looked at me, terrified, "What's wrong, did I do something wrong?"

I leaned in and kissed her, "No, but you asked me to tease you, so I am. You were nearly there and now I'll have to build you up again and maybe I'll let you come."

A grin broke out across those lips. "You, Isla, are a wicked girl and wise beyond your years."

I kissed her again before I got down to some serious action. The second time she came she pleaded with me to stop, but I ignored her and ten seconds later she demanded more. Then she demanded more again. After the next one, I slowed, stopped and gently extracted my fingers. Eve tried to grab me, but I slid down between her legs and licked her pussy gently, slowly and she groaned, "Oh fuck."

"No, not fuck, but something just as good." It took no time for her to come again, she went limp and I knew that she was done for a while. I snaked back up and took her in my arms.

"You're good, very good. I hope that I can return the favour, will you help me?"

"Right now I feel incredibly satisfied and you don't have to do anything, except let me hold you. I hope that we can learn together. Nothing I've ever done has felt like this."

"I know what you mean. I thought that Mike was good in bed, but he never did that to me, never."

Eve closed her eyes and a few minutes later she was making gentle breathing noises as she slept. I was happy and rested my head next to hers.

Something woke me. For a second I was confused and then realised where I was and that Eve was kissing my belly. "What ..?"

"I fell asleep on you. Now it's my turn. I want to feel the satisfaction of making love to you."

"But ..."

"Shush, please."

She slid between my thighs, licked upwards until she reached the junction and laid her tongue on my slit. It was inside, outside me, on my clit, everywhere. She nipped my lips between her teeth and then my clit. During all of that my mind slipped off somewhere and I lost track of what was happening. I know that I felt wonderful, excited and eventually satisfied, very satisfied

The next day

The sun was up and there was a cool breeze. I wasn't alone and it all came back. Eve was next to me and I looked in her direction. She was watching and smiled as she softly wished me, "Good morning."

"Hi, are you okay?" I needed to know, did she have regrets, was it over?

"Yes, very much so, you?"

"Yes, more than okay, but I have a confession."

"Oh dear, what is it?"

I looked around, metaphorically, but there was no cavalry on the horizon so I looked right at her, "I've had feelings for you for a long, long time. It was the night you went on that date that I realised that I was in love with you, but I could never tell you. I've tried hard to keep it to myself, I dated other people but it was never right and I could never say anything because I was scared. I do love you and I've wanted to kiss you like we did last night for so long."

"Was that all you wanted to do?"

I laughed softly, "No, you know what I wanted to do. I did a lot of it last night. I'd like to do it again if we could."

She was thinking before she spoke, "You kissed me the night of Mike's funeral. I've thought about that many times since. Recently quite often - that kiss. I also imagined some other stuff that I wanted to try with you. Is there a chance for us to do some more?"

I nodded and took her in my arms. Kissing seemed like a really good idea. The two of us were lost in a dream when there was a knock at the door. "Mum, can I get breakfast?" That put paid to any more kissing, at least for a while. It was a good job that I loved Oliver.

*****

We walked on the beach holding hands whilst Oliver paddled. There were very few words as we each seemed to be lost in our own thoughts. What had happened yesterday and last night were beyond my wildest dreams. I'd never expected it to happen and when it had, it was so much better than I'd thought possible. All of that groping, fumbling and, frankly, fucking with others in the past had been okay, or least it had been at the time. Now I recognised it as something far away from what I'd just experienced. Far away from the insane pleasure and passion, I'd shared with the most beautiful, wonderful woman who was holding my hand.

Oliver challenged me to catch him so I chased until I caught him and when he tried to escape I tickled him until he screamed for me to stop. I picked him up and hugged him. He laughed, "I love you Isla. Can I get an ice cream please?"

"Of course, come on but don't tell your Mum."

"But, she'll know, she's right there." He looked puzzled.

"Just ignore her for now, pretend she's not there, it'll be okay." He held my hand as we headed to find ice cream.

Eve took my other hand and whispered, "Are you corrupting my son?"

"No, I'm trying to tire him out so that I can corrupt his mother."

Eve squeezed my hand, "Let's hope it works." She gave me a look that I'd never seen until last night and it was full of filth and passion.

Oliver and I both chose a cup with three different flavours of ice cream before going over to the bench where Eve was sitting. Oliver tucked in. Eve looked at me and asked, "You didn't get me one?"

"Kind of, I thought that we could share this one, but I only have one spoon, so I'll need to feed you." For just an instant she looked puzzled and then started to smile. I scooped up a spoonful and pressed it against her lips. To watch those lips take that ice cream was so sexy. We alternated spoonfuls until about halfway through when she took the spoon to start feeding me. It was magical, although I have no idea what flavour I was eating, it seemed so unimportant.

Oliver played in the pool when we got back to the villa whilst Eve and I were on sun loungers with our books, holding hands. I wasn't reading much, just taking sneaky looks at her, knowing that I desperately wanted to feel her touch. It didn't matter where just somewhere.

Oliver invited me to play with him and it was unfair to spend all of my time having sexual thoughts about his mother, so I jumped into the pool and grabbed him. He screamed, "No tickling, no tickling, please Isla."

We tossed a ball back and forth as Eve watched and after a few minutes, she joined us, so we played 'piggy in the middle.' When I was the 'pig' Eve teased me mercilessly, full of sexual innuendo.

Eventually, late in the afternoon, Oliver succumbed to sleep and we put him to bed. Eve closed the door to his room and looked at me, "I thought he'd never give in to sleep."

"Why did you want him to sleep?" For a moment she looked puzzled until she realised that I was teasing her.

"So that you and I can go to bed."

"I'm not tired; I'll think I'll just read for a bit." I managed not to laugh for four, maybe five seconds before I stripped off my swimsuit. "Come on slow- coach I need a cuddle."

Eve took two steps forward, kissed me and pushed me backwards onto the bed. She fell to her knees and without and preamble pushed mine apart and sank her tongue inside me.

I closed my eyes and let my mind wander, at least I tried to, but every part of me could sense Eve's tongue and what she was doing. I'd been so turned on all day it took no time before I was tossing my head from side to side as an orgasm built and crashed over me like a wave. It rolled on and still, she kissed my inner thighs and then gave my clit a long slow lick. That brought me off again.

"Eve, magical, please come here I want to hold you, please." I was so happy that I wanted to cry. She lay beside me with her arms around my torso. "Thank you, that was lovely. I've wanted you all day."

"I wanted you too and teasing me with ice cream was pretty wicked."

"Wicked? I thought it was very erotic, I won't do it again then." She slapped my arm. I slid down and took a nipple between my teeth and the other between two fingers. I kissed, sucked and played until I felt her getting close and then slid two fingers inside her. I'd meant to be gentle but she was having none of that and I ended up forcefully shoving them inside her and twisting as she demanded more. When she came she went limp and exhaled deeply.

"God that was wonderful. I've had more sex in the last twenty-four hours than in the last six years."

"I've had some sex in the last four years, at least I've been intimate with people, but it was never like this is."

"Let's cuddle for a while. Love you." She placed her head on my shoulder and an arm across me. I stared at the ceiling, yet again. This was what I'd wanted for so long. I was so happy that tears fell softly.

*****

That evening we cooked a simple meal together on the barbeque, occasionally bumping hips or stroking arms, whilst Oliver watched something on Eve's laptop. There were lots of smiles, maybe even the odd lewd grin and if anyone had peeped over the fence they would have seen two people besotted with each other.

We sat outside under the stars sipping wine until fairly late. The conversation was light, about a couple of trips we wanted to do, including taking Oliver to some caves. "Isla, I'd like to go to bed and hold you, would you like that?"

"Yes very much." I took her hand and we headed for the bedroom. We lay side by side, kissing and stroking and before long I fell asleep. No sex, I didn't need it right then, neither of us did. I simply wanted this wonderful woman to be in my arms and my wish had been granted.

The next few days

The next few days were filled with fun and laughter. Eve and I were comfortable in each other's company and had been for years, but now it was a new, different type of comfort. We touched a lot, kissed whenever we got the chance and both of us must have looked happy and in love.

We spent time by the pool; actually, Oliver was in the pool most of the time we were at the villa. We swam in the sea, walked on the beach and took a boat trip. Oliver stood at the prow next to one of the crew and when he was told that there might be pirates, he scanned the horizon for a long time. The Captain told him that he'd been such a good look-out that he could steer the boat for a few minutes. He was beaming and the next day when we visited a market we bought him a sailor's cap. His baseball cap was discarded. Eve brought me a bracelet, it was inexpensive blue stones with silver links, but I loved it and flashed it all day. I selected a pair of long dangly amber earrings for her; with her short hair, they looked stunning. As we walked through the stalls holding Oliver's hands I whispered: "I didn't know that a pair of earrings could look so sexy." Eve laughed softly.

I whispered again, "Later I'm going to remove them with my teeth so that I can nibble your earlobes."

"Shut up." She went red.

1...345678