Babysitter, Nanny, Friend ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening I was as good as my word. I managed to get the earrings out and nibbled on her ear lobe until she begged me for more. I ended up lying between her legs kissing her. It was amazing, glorious sensations ran through me and she must have felt the same because she screamed as she came and woke Oliver. Eve went to see to him and when he was asleep again, the two of us cuddled and giggled before we too, fell asleep.

We didn't talk about the future. I don't know why, we were living in the here and now and quite happy.

*****

Oliver came over to the sun lounger Eve was lying on. "Mum ..."

"Yes, honey, what is it?"

"Were you kissing Isla? Do you love her?"

"Yes, I was kissing her, because I do love her." Suddenly I was scared, he looked at me.

"I love her as well can, I kiss her?"

He turned and hugged me, as I looked down he gave me a big wet kiss on the lips. "I love you too Isla."

"Thank you, young man. I love you and your Mum very much."

That evening we went into the town for an early dinner. Eve and I ordered a steak and when Oliver heard us order he asked for one as well. The owner smiled and winked at us, "I can cook you a nice man-size steak sir, no problem." It turned out to be the perfect size for the 'man' sitting with us and it came with fries and onion rings. Oliver grinned with pleasure as he tucked in. My food was great as well, but I paid more attention to the woman sitting opposite me. She was beautiful, had a great tan and looked very healthy, but she also looked lighter, happier, more relaxed than I'd seen before. I knew how she felt.

*****

I rolled over when I heard movement; Eve was obviously in the bathroom. We were going home tomorrow, and I wondered what was in store for us. She appeared and stood, naked, facing the bed with the sunlight catching her at an angle that emphasised her figure. Slim waist, wide hips, perfectly shaped breasts, long slender legs, that gorgeous face and her short, very sexy hair.

"I don't think that I've ever seen anyone as beautiful as you and I feel really lucky to be your lover."

She looked serious. "Isla, this may seem sudden and impulsive, but we go home tomorrow and I don't want us to be apart. I'd like for us to be a couple, for us to live together."

"I've asked you this before, doesn't my age bother you?"

"No, does my age bother you? You can't help who you fall in love with and I love you."

"Do you mean that ..."

"I want to be your partner, lover and girlfriend, to make my home our home, for you to sleep beside me every night, for us to be a thing."

I leaned over and kissed her. "I've wanted that for a long time, but thought that I was an idiot." I lay back down touching her shoulder. "Eve ..."

"What is it?"

"I love you."

Mum

I was worried about telling my Mum, but there was no sense in delaying things or trying to avoid her. I parked the car outside the house. My knees were a bit shaky as we walked towards the door. Mum was in the lounge and I called to announce our arrival. She got up to hug me and said hello to Eve.

"It's nice to see you home safe. Did you have a good time?"

We all sat. "Yes, Mum we had a great time, it was fantastic, but that's ..." I lost my voice and my nerve for a moment. Deep breath, "Mum, Eve and I are in love."

She smiled at both of us; Eve took my hand, the wrist on which I wore the bracelet she'd given me. For just a moment I wanted to pull away, worried about my Mum, but she reached out to put her hand on my knee. "You've been in love with her for years and I've always suspected that she had some very strong feelings for you as well."

"But we didn't, we've never ..."

"I was shocked when you went to University, I'd half expect you to stay with Eve. Whenever you came home one of your first thoughts was for Eve and Oliver. I've always wanted you to be happy and I see that you both are." There was a big hug and suddenly I felt pounds lighter but burst into tears of joy nonetheless.

"Thanks, Mum. It happened when we were away and I never want to let her go again."

"Then don't. Do what your heart tells you is right and do it with determination." She turned to Eve, "Take care of my daughter, I'm sure you will." She turned back to me, "I assume that you won't be using your room anymore?"

I burst out laughing. "I suppose that you can turn it into a sewing room."

"No, I'm going to redecorate it so that Oliver will feel welcome here if you two want some time to yourselves."

Date night

About a week later I strolled into my boss's office. Eve smiled as she looked up, "Hi Honey."

"Boss, I'm leaving early, I have things to do. See you at home." She looked surprised but smiled.

I collected Oliver from school; we packed a change of clothes and some of his games. He was excited and giggled when my Mum showed him where he was sleeping. I hugged him and turned to Mum who took my hand, "He'll be okay here, we'll have fun and I'm looking forward to tonight. You need to go and have a good time."

I heard Eve come in and she called for Oliver as she headed upstairs. She'd almost reached our bedroom when she started to ask, "Hi honey, where's Olly hiding?" She stood in the doorway looking at me. "What the hell, what's going on?"

I was fastening the ankle strap on those stupid five-inch heels. She looked me up and down; I was wearing a pale blue silky vest, without a bra, matching French panties that partly hid a garter belt, and stockings. My hair was up and the make-up indicated that we were heading out.

"You need to catch up; the taxi will be here in an hour."

"Taxi, catch up, what? Where's Olly?"

"My mum's Oliver sitting, he was giggling when I left him, downing a glass of chocolate milk. We'll collect him tomorrow to go swimming. You and I have a date night."

"A date night?" There was a look of shock on her face.

"Yes, come on, I need you looking sexy, that should only take ten minutes, but you have an hour."

"But, you're dressed up and ..."

"I'm in my underwear and in a few minutes you won't be seeing it until later ... if you're good."

I stood, kissed her cheek and left the room. My dress was in the spare room, the one that used to be mine a long time ago. It was midnight blue velvet with a slit skirt at the front. The sides and front of the upper half had gauze panels that suggested more than they showed. It was gorgeous and it was, without doubt, the sexiest dress that I'd ever worn.

Eve came downstairs gingerly on her heels. Her dress was longer than mine but had slits at the side showing plenty of legs which made my pulse race and then I saw the cleavage. I'd never seen her wearing that dress, although it'd hung in her closet for many years. It was fire-engine red and screamed 'look at me.' I was going to struggle to take my eyes off of her all evening. I'd also never her seen her with that much eye make-up on, but it was her hair than held my attention, she'd gelled it so it was spiky. I put my hand to my mouth and for a few moments contemplated cancelling everything and stripping off there and then.

"You look hot, sexy hot and I'm tempted to stay home, but I'm taking my girlfriend out to dinner and when we get back I hope that we're both going to scream loud enough to disturb the neighbours."

"Your Mum's got Olly?"

"For the night, he seemed happy enough and she's beside herself with joy. It was her idea. Come on let's go."

We had a secluded table in a fancy restaurant where the food was exquisite. We didn't say that much to each other but kept touching. Eve nearly choked on her wine when she reached the junction of my legs and discovered that I'd shaved. After the initial surprise, she slapped me gently and said, "I'd like to have done that for you."

"Maybe I'll let you do it next time." She grinned. "I'm wet and if you keep that up I may embarrass both of us right here, so stop."

We shared a chocolate dessert and fed each other using a single fork. By the time we called for the check, I was so turned on I had to concentrate to control myself.

I raced to the bedroom and pulled off everything except my garter belt, stockings, heels and my bracelet. I stood at the side of the bed when Eve arrived and she gave a huge smile. I went over and slowly, very slowly removed her clothes gently slapping her hands away as she tried to help. I left her hold-up stockings and heels on, then nuzzled her neck and whispered, "Would you like to fuck the babysitter?"

"No, I'd like to fuck the woman that I'm in love with, you."

I threw myself onto the bed and yelled, "Well come on then, here I am."

Eve kneeled on the bed looming over me looking serious, "I love you very much, but you're not the babysitter, you're my lover, my partner. Please don't demean yourself."

I nodded, feeling a little chastised. "Maybe I need to be spanked."

There was a look of astonishment now, "Spanked?"

I nodded, "I've been bad." I grinned.

"Stop it, I have no desire to spank you or hit you and I never want to hurt you."

"I'm hurting right now and need you to please kiss me, please." She smiled as she slowly moved towards me. Her arms enveloped me and our lips met. This is it, what we both wanted, what I needed and I was floating on a cloud in heaven.

Whilst the kissing was going on there were a lot of hands trying to caress or touch and we got into a tangle. "Eve, I want to try something." I spun around on the bed and lay on top of her so that our faces were facing each other's mounds.

"I've never done this," she said as she buried her tongue in my pussy, then withdrew and kissed my bare lips.

"Neither have I, but it feels so good that it won't be the only time. Oh, yes, there, like that." Sixty-nine is a great position as you can give and take, but I soon discovered that there are moments when you can't give because of what your lover is doing. This was one of those moments and I shook as she teased my clit. After I came down I pulled away a few inches so that I could concentrate on her. I gently bit her lips, then her clit and drove my tongue into her. I'd never really heard Eve swear, just the odd curse, but the mouthful of filth that she screamed as she came was both sexy and amusing.

"Dear God, you are astonishing. Thank you." We lay together gently stroking and I kept up with my tiny kisses on her shoulder. "I love you bare, naked; I'm going to do the same."

"Okay, it does feel a bit odd right now, but ... sexy and clean. I'll get used to it; you don't have to shave for me. I love you the way you are."

"I want it and I'd like you to do it for me, would you?"

"It would give me great pleasure." I burst out laughing, "I suspect that it might give us both great pleasure."

We slept in each other's arms for about an hour until the need for the loo woke me up. Eve was sitting up with her arms open when I got back and she pulled me towards her. "That scared me, I thought you'd left, don't ever leave me."

"Hush, it's taken us a few years to get here and I've never felt complete until now. I'm never going to leave. And now it's time that I went down the bed to check on you." Eve giggled as I slid down between those thighs. I was about to kiss her lips when a thought occurred to me. I pulled her stockings off and slid further down. Briefly, I looked up, "A long time ago I got this strange idea and I just remembered it." I grabbed her left foot, kissed her toes and then sucked each one individually. It was a huge turn on for me and the way that Eve was reacting indicated that she agreed.

"What on earth? Where did you ... Bloody hell, that is so erotic, watching you do that. I never knew that my toes were so sensitive."

I didn't answer, just smiled, well with my eyes at least, my mouth was busy and I kept working away. Her head was back, not watching any more, but I could feel tension building so I slid upwards and slid my tongue inside her. She lifted her back clear of the bed and made a sound like a tyre deflating. I kissed tenderly until she came back to earth and stroked my hair.

I snuggled up beside her. "The evening you went on that date, when I was working as your nanny, I told you that I was jealous. I was happier when you said that wouldn't see him again and you went to change into shorts. We sat close. I admired your legs and for some reason thought that your toes looked cute and I wanted to kiss them. I wondered what was wrong with me, but now I know that there's nothing wrong with me, I'm in love with you and I was back then. I'm in love with your toes as well"

"I've loved you for a long time. I think that I kidded myself that it was love between friends and couldn't admit that it was anything else. Sooner or later it was going to catch up with us, I'm glad it has. Thank you for tonight and everything else."

That didn't go well

"What? What do you mean the two of you are a couple? That's disgusting and wrong and I will not allow it." Mike's Mum had turned a horrible shade of blue and I wasn't sure if she was going to have a stroke or heart attack, but Eve stood her ground.

"Firstly, I can do what I want; it's not the dark ages any longer. I love Isla and she feels the same about me. Secondly, you never truly forgave me for 'stealing' your son, but you kept up a pretence of sorts. You'd never have been around here after Mike died if it wasn't for Oliver."

There was a hiss as she retorted, "It's not right, it's unnatural and you cannot bring my grandson up in a perverted household."

"Yes, I can. We both love him."

I was standing by the door torn between going to hold Eve to comfort her or running away. Oliver decided for me as he pulled me by the hand towards his Mum. He stood between her and his Gran and looked up. "Granny, my Mum loves Isla, so do I and Isla loves both of us. I wish my Dad was still here but he's not. Having Isla as my other Mum is great and if you don't like it that's sad."

I couldn't help it, it came out in a burst as I stared at Oliver and then at his Mum, "Your other Mum?" I'm sure that my mouth and eyes were wide open.

Eve smiled at me and took my other hand as Oliver grabbed my waist. He looked up at me, "I love you Mum Isla."

Mike's mother looked as if she was going to explode; she said nothing, although she made various hissing sounds as she stormed off. I ignored her and dropped to my knees. "Oliver, I'm not your mum, but I love her and you and I'll try to be good and help you both."

"I'm happy you're here and I want you to be my other Mum, please."

Eve looked down at me, "I'd like that too."

It was right about then that my mother arrived. "I just passed Mike's Mum; she looked furious and just blanked me. Is something wrong?"

Eve explained what had happened. Oliver had stood there silent but watching and listening. He let go of my hand and took my Mum's. "If Isla is my other Mum, does that make you my other granny? I'd like that." He was grinning and looked so innocent. I've seen my Mum look shocked before, but never quite that badly.

Eventually, after looking at each of us she managed to mutter, "Other Mum, other Granny? I suppose so."

Eve put her hand on Mum's shoulder, "You do realise Sandra, that'll make you my mother in law." Now she looked almost as shocked again. I giggled.

*****

That incident had set something off for Eve. Over the next few days, it was clear that she was considering something and I couldn't get her to share it with me. I confess that I was worried, was she having second thoughts? Was age a thing? It made me nervous.

I was alone in bed, it was lurking and it was killing me, I had to know. I loved Eve with all my heart and I wanted to be with her, her and Oliver, who loved as much as I loved Eve. She opened the door and came over to the bed wearing a dark red silky robe that wasn't properly fastened so I could see most of her body through the gap. It made me gasp she was so beautiful. She flopped into the edge of the bed and stroked my cheek, "You look so nervous and I'm sorry for making you feel like that. I have to tell you that I think that you're so beautiful, so much more than you realise and you're here in my bed. I'm very lucky, I love you and I don't want us to ever be apart. Isla, I love you so very much, will you marry me please and be my partner, wife, just say yes, please.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head and I'm sure that I must have looked stupid with my mouth wide open. "But ... what do ... why?"

"I love you, that's why."

"Are you serious, us to be married, forever?"

She nodded and smiled, then produced a ring box. It was a single solitaire diamond in a simple mount and it slid on easily. "It fits, so now you have to say yes."

"Yes, yes, yes."

Wedding

It wasn't a big affair just the two of us, a few family members, including my Dad and some friends, including Nicola. Eve had wanted me to have a 'proper dress', as she called it, a big fancy thing. I managed to rein it back into being a much simpler one than she'd envisioned and, it turned out, not that different from hers. There were no Bridesmaids, no Best Man, we didn't want them. The Wedding March was played, words were spoken, promises made, kisses and rings, which Oliver had carried, were exchanged - matching wedding bands. Eve moved the ring that Mike had given her to her right hand, it was a reminder of an important part of her life and it was right for her to continue to wear it.

We left Oliver with my Mum and spent a few days in Barcelona. We'd wanted a honeymoon, but I didn't want Oliver to be left out and this was my compromise. The three of us could go away somewhere later.

Eve was asleep in my arms, I felt as happy and content as it was possible to feel. I loved every part of her and knew that she loved me. Oliver was a wonderful little boy who I adored. I realised that I had a family, my family; all we needed now was a little girl. I giggled at the thought.

Epilogue

Oliver was playing in the garden with his friends as Eve and I laid out snacks, trifle and birthday cake. It hardly seems possible that he's eleven today, as bright as any kid I'd ever known and I was now, legally, one of his parents. My Mum was sitting watching him with a big smile on her face. It was right then that his sister, Grace started crying. I went over to the pushchair and lifted her into my arms. She stopped crying instantly and Eve, who was watching said, "You still have the magic touch."

"She reminds me of Oliver at that age." I suppose that she should do. When Mike had first been told that he had cancer he'd had some semen frozen before he started his treatments. When Eve and I spoke about a brother or sister for Oliver she told me about it and the problem of donor semen was solved. I expect that one day explaining to Oliver and Grace that they share the same father but different birth mothers might confuse them. It's hard to imagine that ten years ago I was the babysitter, then the nanny, then a friend and now I've become a wife and full-time Mum, at least until Grace goes to school. I do a little writing, but mostly I take care of the kids and my beloved Eve. She'd like me to stay home for a little longer, to look after another little one, but we'll have to see about that.

"My perfect family, when Mike died I was broken, but you helped to fix me and now I'm happier than I ever could have imagined. I love you, baby." She leaned over and kissed both of us.

Eve's epilogue

I dried my hands and checked the time. Sitting down for ten minutes would be a welcome respite before the activity started. Grace turned and smiled at me as I made my way over to the armchair. She was standing, looking out of the window shifting her weight from leg to leg, in either anticipation or excitement. She'd asked to have a party for a few friends, to celebrate her birthday and they'd be here very soon. She'd agreed to have it today, although she'd be eight the next day. We'd told her that on the day itself, we wanted a family day, but we planned to collect her new Dalmatian puppy. She wasn't aware of that, even though she'd been pleading for a dog for weeks now. She wore a lovely floral dress that was far too short in my opinion, although that didn't seem to count for very much these days. Grace and Isla had overruled me, with support from Charlotte. Grace had long skinny legs, but I suspect that they'll fill out in her late teens just as Isla's had. Isla's Mum had shown me lots of photos of her daughter at that age and Grace was her double.

1...345678