Babysitter-Wife Swap Pt. 02

Story Info
Phil didn't count on Tiffany having a boyfriend.
1.3k words
4
54.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Achuloh
Achuloh
41 Followers

Lizzy was a natural with the kids. Even though she had never met them before, she seemed to know exactly what each of them needed to be content. She soon had Tom set up with his video games, and she helped Mary find something colorful to watch on Netflix. She still didn't ever want to have kids herself, but at least she could see the appeal if you could guarantee that they'd be as easy as these two.

Lizzy decided to browse Instagram now that the kids were settled in. She was surprised to discover that she didn't have Instagram on her phone. When she started looking, she realized that that wasn't the end of it. She didn't have Twitter, or SnapChat or Facebook either! Had someone gone through her phone and removed them? What the heck was going on?

Oh well, she decided to install Instagram, and soon realized she didn't remember her password or account. She decided to set up a new account for now, and she was soon sharing selfies with the world.

* * *

Phil and Tiffany got a lot of looks when they got to the restaurant. Even though the residual effects of the device caused people to instinctually recognize Tiffany as being roughly Phil's age, a part of them still couldn't help but feel that there was a big age difference between the two of them. It didn't help that Tiffany was dressed like a teenager, completing the "misapprehension."

As soon as they sat down, Tiffany leaned in to kiss Phil, and he eagerly returned the gesture. Soon, they were making out and Phil was loving it. He hadn't made out like this since high school, just showing off for the world, not caring what people think. And Tiffany's lips were like nectar. He just couldn't get enough.

Finally, a waiter came by and they had to pull apart to put in their order. After the waiter departed, Phil wanted to pick up where they left off, but Tiffany received a text.

Her face screwed up in confusion. "Uh, some high school boy says that he's at the door?"

Phil asked to look, and saw a text from one Eric Rodinger, saying he had arrived to help alleviate her boredom. He scrolled up and realized that this must have been Tiffany's boyfriend. As he was reading, another text arrived. ("Are you there?") And Phil got a sick feeling in the pit of his stomache. He had just wanted a one day vacation from his hum drum life. He hadn't counted on Tiffany having a boyfriend, if that was true - and if he met Lizzy, what would happen?

* * *

There was an impatient knock on the door. Lizzy checked on the kids one more time, before answering it.

Outside was the hottest guy Lizzy had ever seen. Perfect hair and face, an athletic body that probably owed its tone to football or lacrosse. Just her type.

The guy looked at her strangely for a few seconds. As if his brain was trying to fill in the blanks implied by Phil's commands. Subconsciously, he knew that this girl was the next door neighbor's daughter. And he also knew that he was dating the next door neighbor's daughter...

Lizzy's throat went dry, but managed to squeeze out. "Can I help you?"

The boy leaned in and kissed her.

"Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?"

Lizzy didn't immediately understand what was happening, but then she connected the dots. She was a high schooler, of course she had a boyfriend! How could she have forgotten for even a minute?

She returned the kiss passionately. Her stomach became butterflies, and her legs became jelly. It felt like it had been ages since she had been with a boy, but she was only 18 so her dry patch couldn't have lasted that long, and yet - his attention was like water to the Sahara. Lizzy started breathing deeply, and she lowered her voice to a whisper.

"The kids are playing right now. I bet we could sneak into the bedroom and have a little fun if you wanted."

Eric was pleased. His girlfriend had always set strict boundaries when she babysat, but if she was willing to make an exception tonight who was he to argue?

They secreted away to the bedroom, and started helping each other undress. Lizzy was pleased to see the tent in Eric's pants as he stripped down to his underwear, and for his part he was mesmerized as she removed her bra and showed him her breasts.

Sure, something about her seemed... different today, but he wasn't going to complain. She was still easily one of the hottest girls he had ever been with, even if she wasn't the absolute hottest. (Funny, if you had asked him this morning he probably would have said his girlfriend was *the* hottest girl he had ever been with.)

Then she smiled and started sucking his cock, and Eric had to reevaluate his assessment. She may have only been top 5 in terms of looks, but she was by far the best lay he had ever had. It was like she was cramming decades of experience into her 18 year old frame, she knew exactly what to do to him to make him squirm.

Soon, he felt the pressure and pleasure building, and when she looked up she seemed to know exactly what his expression meant. She gave a lusty smile, and eagerly swallowed his warm seed. Wiping a little off her lips, she looked at him with greedy eyes.

"Are you ready for round two?"

Eric thought he needed a little time to recover, but Lizzy started rubbing his cock and he was soon fully erect again. Then Lizzy's phone started ringing.

She rolled over the bed and picked it up.

Panting, Eric said, "Ignore it. It's probably nothing."

Lizzy rolled her eyes, "It might be the parents calling to check up on the kids."

Sure enough, the call seemed to be from Mr. Smith. She answered it.

"Hello, Mr. Smith. What's up?"

The voice on the other end sounded more worried than was probably warranted. "Hey, Eliz-, uh, Lizzy. How are you?"

Lizzy put on her best cheerful voice. "Oh things are great here, the kids are behaving perfectly. And don't worry, I'll warm up the leftovers you left for them soon."

"Great, uh, yeah - anyways, I was just curious. Was there a boy who knocked on the door recently?"

Did he know somehow? Lizzy looked over at her naked boyfriend. She was just doing this for a little money, but she still didn't want to get in trouble with Mr. Smith. She did her best to control her voice and make her words sound convincing.

"Nope nothing like that, Mr. Smith."

Eric looked like he was suppressing laughter, but Lizzy shot him a look and he stopped.

Mr. Smith replied, sounding uncertain, "Well, that's good. If any boys do come knocking on the door, just y'know send them away. Okay?"

"Yeah, of course. You have fun on your date night!" she said cheerily. Then she heard him hang up without replying. She looked over at Eric. "Now where were we?"

* * *

"You should stop worrying so much, babe," Tiffany insisted. "I'm sure everything is going great back at the house."

Phil decided to take her words to heart. He could still get the 'one night vacation' he had been hoping for. He decided to stop worrying and changed the subject.

"You're right, honey," he finally said. "Why don't you tell me what's been going on with you?"

She smiled, "Well, the last picture I posted got, like, 500 likes," then she frowned. "Though one of my reply guys tried to slide into my DMs. I had to block him."

It was like she was speaking a different language to Phil. He understood enough of what she was saying to realize that leaving her with most of her original personality intact might have been a mistake. He decided to use the device to fine tune her a bit, but when he reached into his pocket he couldn't find it!

* * *

"Watcha got there?" Tom asked Mary, having finished his last game.

"Dunno," she replied. "Looks like a garage door opener or something."

Achuloh
Achuloh
41 Followers