BabySitter's Bonus

Story Info
She earned a bonus for extracurricular activity.
2.5k words
4.39
40.2k
23

Part 108 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

Jenny is our babysitter. Very efficient and the kids like her. We've been using her for several years now and I liked the kid. I would like to stress that when I say liked I mean I have always treated her with the utmost respect and propriety. Part of this was because she was underage and no way am I getting messed up in that sort of thing. The rest of it was because if I upset her and she stopped being our sitter my wife threatened to make me find the next one. Thanks, but no thanks. Jenny was as safe as houses as far as I was concerned.

Recently Jenny turned eighteen and Martina has seen the writing on the wall and is looking around for a new sitter, acting on the assumption that Jenny wouldn't want to continue sitting for much longer. A pity because, like I said, I liked that girl. The fact that she was a blonde with a sensational figure, sporting a 36D cup, never entered into it.

It was on a fine Saturday afternoon in early summer that Jenny agreed to sit for us. I was working and Martina wanted to take the two older kiddies to the beach, but did not want to take the two smaller one with her. Too much chance of something going wrong. If I'd been going along there'd have been no problems as we'd have watched two each. So Martina called Jenny and Jenny agreed to watch the younger two for a few hours.

I arrived home and the house was quiet. Too quiet. Checking around I found the two littlies in their cots, snoring their little heads off, perfectly content with life. What I didn't find was Jenny. I strolled to a window and looked out the back and there was Jenny, having a nice cooling dip in our pool.

This wasn't as careless as it sounds as I could see where she'd folded her clothes and right next to them was the receiver for the baby alarm. If either of the kids woke up and started a fuss Jenny would hear them and be able to rush inside.

It was also a little more careless than it sounds because from the view I had I was prepared to swear that Jenny had foregone the use of bathers, preferring to swim au natural. Not that I was complaining about that, but a small lesson wouldn't go amiss.

It occurred to me that if I moved quietly I could be all the way over to the pool before Jenny saw me and sought the safety of a towel and clothing. I slipped out the back and found myself looking at an instrument of temptation.

We have manual pull-down shades for the hottest weather. To pull down the shades we have a long pole with a hook on the end. You just use the pole to reach up, snag a little metal loop, and pull down the blind. There was that pole, hanging on the wall next to the door. An instrument of temptation, like I said.

I eased over towards the pool, remaining behind a couple of bushes. Using the pole I started hooking her clothes over to where I could grab them. Clothes, towel, shoes, I got the lot. I bundled them all in the towel and snuck back to the house and dumped them on the kitchen table.

That little chore over with I left the house again, letting the door bang behind me. I promptly heard some splashing from the pool which I assumed was Jenny vacating the pool to grab her towels and clothes, undoubtedly preferring to be nicely covered when I arrived. From the horrified sound she made when I strolled into the pool area she had found that she was missing some essential equipment.

"Jenny," I said, nodding to her. "Enjoying a swim I see."

"My clothes," she said, sounding slightly desperate, trying to hide behind herself. A bit hard as no matter which way she turned, there she was.

"Ah, you aren't actually wearing any," I pointed out.

"They're missing," she half yelled at me.

"Well, yes, I just mentioned that," I said.

"You don't understand. They should be here." She waved in the general direction of the ground at her feet before waking up to the fact that she was exposing things she didn't want to expose and covering up again.

"No," I said thoughtfully. "They are supposed to be on you. I assume you went skinny dipping, leaving your clothes here?"

She nodded, and looked as though she desperately wanted to be somewhere else.

"Bad move," I said judiciously. "It's that mongrel from next door. It sneaks through the fence and pinches anything it finds lying about. We tend to put our stuff in one of those bins."

I indicated a couple of plastic bins near the entrance to the pool area. I wasn't kidding about that mongrel from next door. We put the bins in place the day after it pinched a pair of Martina's shoes and chewed through them.

"Oh, right," she muttered. "I remember Martina mentioning the bins but wasn't sure why they were needed. What do I do now?"

"No problems. I'll get your things for you. You do have one other little problem right now."

"What could be worse than having no clothes?"

"Having no clothes in front of a man who thinks you're very attractive and is feeling incredibly horny," I told her and watched as her face turned red.

"That's not funny," she snapped, and gave a small squeal when I reached over, took her wrists, and moved her arms wide, exposing all.

"You wouldn't dare." She was giving me a very nasty look. I suddenly saw the light go on when she put two and two together.

"Mongrel next door, hell," she snapped. "I suspect it's the mongrel right here that pinched my things."

"Not pinched," I protested. "Just moved them where they'll be safe. You'll find them on the kitchen table."

"Then if you'll be so kind as to let me go I'll go and get dressed."

"First things first," I said, shaking my head. I shifted my hands, one circling her to close over her bottom and the other cupping a breast and rubbing it.

"Look, we both know that you're not really do it so how about you stop fooling around,"

We both knew? Well, I didn't for a start. I slipped a leg behind her and pushed, guiding her down to the ground as she tripped, settling down between her thighs, one hand on her breasts holding her down. Then I calmly undid my trousers and pushed them down out of the way.

Jenny looked at me and then hurriedly looked away. Oddly enough she wasn't trying to defend herself, just lying there, looking exasperated. I started rubbing her mound and her exasperation changed to active annoyance.

"If you don't mind," she said, her voice cold enough to freeze the pool.

I didn't mind at all. If she was silly enough to lie still without resisting at all I guess I was silly enough to take advantage of that fact. I parted her lips and was pressing home before it really registered with her that I was doing so. By the time she reacted all her reactive jerk did was finish driving me home. I pressed firmly against her, my groin rubbing against hers, and waited. I didn't have to wait long.

"Oh my god, you actually did it. I can't believe that you'd do that to me. Are still doing it! You stop that right now. Take it out. How dare you?"

"As a matter of curiosity," I said as soon as I could get a word in edgeways, "what on earth made you think I wouldn't when I'd already implied I would and I had you flat on your back and naked?"

"Well men just don't do that sort of thing," she pointed out.

I gave a gentle movement which made her gasp.

"As you can see, some men do. Have you been in many situations where a man has had you pinned down and naked and not gone on to fuck you?"

"My boyfriend, once. He pulled off my panties and said he was going to but when I kept saying no he backed off."

"What a wimp," I derided. "So if your boyfriend backed off who popped your cherry?"

"You did, just then," she snapped, and I had to shake my head.

"Um, no, not really. You'd have been able to tell if I had. I'd have been able to tell. Maybe you accidentally got popped when you were younger. It happens, which makes it a lot easier for you in a situation such as this."

"Well you've done it now, so can you please get off me."

"You have got to be kidding. Just how naïve are you? We've barely started. I'll show you what to do. Try to move with me."

With that I started moving properly, pulling right back and driving firmly home. From the startled noises she made I was willing to concede that this was her first time. After a few moments I paused, pressing hard against her.

"Jenny, in case you didn't know it you're supposed to move with me, not lie there like King Log. You do know how to move, don't you?"

She gave me a suspicious look. "What do you mean?" she asked, sounding a trifle puzzled.

"Haven't you ever watched some porn on the internet?"

"Certainly not," she gasped. "I wouldn't do anything like that."

And had probably never discussed the mechanics of sex with her mother, either. I sighed. Time for a beginner's lesson. I explained what I wanted her to do, giving a few gentle thrusts into her during the explanation so she would know what I would be doing.

"I'll move slowly at first until you seem to be handling it properly and then I'll speed up. All you have to do is keep up with me."

We'd only just got started when she had an objection.

"Wait a minute. I don't want to do this at all so why do I have to move with you?"

"It beats the alternative. If you don't move with me I'll have to roll over onto my back so you're on top, and then I'd spank you every time I drive in. Where I'm concerned it works the same as you moving with me, but you might find it a little painful."

"You wouldn't dare," she said in a shocked voice.

"I believe you already said that about this," I said, giving a slightly harder thrust to make my point.

Whether she believed me or not she decided not to take the chance. She started moving with a will, pushing urgently against me each time I thrust into her. From the noise she was starting to make I was getting to her. Against her will, possibly, but definitely drawing a response from deep inside her.

I started putting on the pressure, smiling slightly when her legs came up to wrap around my waist, with no prompting from me required. She was now clutching tightly to me, gasping out, "Yes, yes, yes," going on and on as she rode my cock, eager for more and more.

I brought her up to the edge of a climax and help her poised there for several long minutes, her yes's starting to hold a hint of desperation. Finally I gave in and cut loose, hearing Jenny scream and lose it, her climax sweeping through her.

Once I was off her Jenny sat up and glared at me. She opened her mouth and it was plain that she was about to unleash righteous wrath upon me. That's when there was a wail from the baby monitor.

"That's Cara," Jenny exclaimed, leaping to her feet and running towards the house.

I followed more sedately. Passing through the kitchen I noticed that her clothes and things were still on the table so I scooped them up and brought them with me to the kids' room. Jenny had both of them on the change table, changing bottoms and talking softly to them, having them laugh and chatter back at her.

"Jenny," I called.

"What? It can wait a moment. I'm busy."

"I can see that. That's not all I can see."

She turned to look at me and I held up her clothes. She blushed, suddenly remembering just what she was showing me, bent over the table the way she was.

"Why don't I dress them while you dress yourself?" I suggested.

She grabbed her clothes and bolted while I took over two little children.

When she got back the kids were contentedly caged and playing. Jenny was chewing on her lip and it was plain she wanted to speak to me.

"Why don't we go down for some coffee," I suggested. "We'll hear the monsters if they start kicking up a fuss."

"Are you staying until Martina gets home or going home now that I'm here?"

"Um, I'll be going home. I know Martina doesn't like paying me to sit when one of you are home."

"Yeah, I have to admit she's a little tight that way."

She was still a little nervous and aching to say something so I just shut up and waited. I expected recriminations were coming and I could see myself spending ages calming her down.

"Are you going to tell Martina that I was swimming instead of in the house watching the kids?" she finally asked.

Say what? She was worried about having gone swimming?

"Why would I?" I asked, puzzled. "Why wouldn't you take time for a swim? You had the monitor with you and could hear them if they started to cry. You did hear them and reached them before I did. Where's the problem."

"Oh." She sounded relieved. "I wasn't sure how Martina would feel about me being outside for a while."

"Not a problem," I assured her. "She's been known to be in the backyard doing things while the kids are inside. She straps the monitor to a belt so she can listen out for them. No reason you can't do the same. Ah, how much do I owe you for today?"

I almost choked on my coffee when she told me.

"Excuse me? I don't think I heard that correctly."

She repeated the amount and it was the same as the first time. She gave me a great big cheesy smile.

"Twenty five for the babysitting," she set, an innocent look on her face, "and the rest as a bonus for extra-curricular activities. If you don't think it's a fair amount I'm willing to ask Martina what would be a reasonable amount."

"No need for that," I said with a sigh. "I guess a bonus is a reasonable idea."

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers