Babysitter's Discovery Pt. 12

Story Info
Emma takes control of Jessica.
2.1k words
4.65
13.9k
13
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers

It was 6 PM, and Emma was waving goodbye to her parents as they drove away. She knew that they were going to overnight at the Hyatt Regency, and no doubt, bang their brains out. She knew how horny they were, even after 20 years, their lovemaking sounded full of eagerness, joy, and lust, and in the darkness of her bedroom, more than a few times, Emma had been awake, listening and stroking her heated slit to the soundtrack of her parents going at it, cumming to a glorious crest as her Mom cried out in climactic joy.

She hurried up to her room, and went over to her dresser, opening it, and gazing down. She had indeed learned a lot from Anna and had gotten her own collection of toys of pleasure. Two dildos, a purple 7 inches, and a red 10 inches, shaped like a real cock. A strap-on dildo, with a full 8 inches to be stuffed up another girl's horny hole. A bottle of warming lube. The wrists restraints, cuffs with velcro fasteners, and thick red ribbon that would go up and attach to what was above the person's head. A blindfold, a pink ball gag. A jeweled butt plug, for anal pleasures, and a riding crop, she had noticed that Jessica's ass was a creamy white, and she wanted to tan that creamy smoothness to a hot crimson glow. Her pussy had taken notice, and she could feel the twangs of need as she picked up the box that held her Ben Wa balls.

Bet Jessica's never heard of these either, she'll soon find out how good they are, ran through Emma's mind. She loved the feeling of having them stuffed up her snug hole, the way they would rock and clack against each other. And the added benefit, having them tucked up inside for several minutes a day gave those muscles the Kegel workout. Anna had told her about how good orgasms were once the muscles were being exercised. Emma was using them every day, so stimulating, and masturbating with them stuffed up her pink hole was pure bliss. She could feel the difference already.

Emma smiled, and stripping, she picked up her latest buy and slipped it on. She was now wearing a snow-white baby doll nightie, and the gauzy material made it plain that was all she was wearing. Her breasts pushed out the front, stiff nipples making themselves known. It barely covered her pubic mound, and she was not wearing the white matching G string that came with it, she wanted to not have anything else in the way. She looked forward to Jessica's reaction when she saw her, all hot and bothered and dressed for it.

She went downstairs, and a minute before 7 PM, she heard the knock on the door. She looked out the peephole, just to make sure, then she swung open the door with a big smile.

Jessica looked, her eyes grew wide, and she couldn't look away. The view was amazing, she could see how excited Emma was, and as Emma beckoned sexily, Jessica moved in, closing the door behind her.

They didn't even hesitate, their lips came together in a sizzling, passion-filled swirl of tongues, making Emma's cunt gush, god, she was hotter than a forest fire.

Jessica felt soft warm fingers slipping under the hem of her short skin, she was not wearing panties, and the hands followed, cupping her ass cheeks, giving them a gentle squeeze, then sliding her fingers around, cupping her sex, bringing a growl of lust from Jessica, hearing Emma's answering Mmmmm as her hand was coated with the juices of Jessica's lust.

Breaking the kiss, she cooed, "Come to my bedroom baby." Just like the spider and the fly, she led Jessica into her bedroom and closed the door.

"In this bedroom, you are mine, and I will take your body and use it as I see fit. Are you ready to give yourself to me fully?" Emma said in a no-nonsense tone.

Jessica was wildly turned on, being told what to do, ordered, made her pussy pulse with heat. She had a submissive streak that had just been brought to the surface.

She cooed, "Yes, yes, take me and use me!"

"Get your sweet ass naked, and lay down sweetie."

In moments, Jessica had done so. Emma turned to her dresser, and turned back with a smile, holding the restraints. Jessica's eyes flared, but she held position and allowed herself to be cuffed, her arms stretched up above her head, the ribbon wrapped around the brass rails of the headboard.

Emma turned back to her drawer and took out the Ben Wa balls.

"These are going into your sweet cunt, you'll love the feel of them stretching you open."

Jessica felt the press, then one slipped in, quickly followed by the second. It felt filling, but in a good way. She started to wiggle her hips around, letting out coos of pleasure as the balls started to clack together.

Emma smiled, Jessica was getting into the sensation right away. She crawled up onto Jessica, and just below her shoulders, she inserted two fingers into her creamy heat, swirling them around, letting Jessica watch. She let them get well soaked, then she cooed, "Taste my juices, taste how hot I am."

Emma lowered her fingers to Jessica's mouth, without hesitation, she opened up and the dripping wet fingers went in. Jessica closed her mouth around them and her tongue was licking at the essence, her eyes went wide with excitement and she sucked, cleaning Emma's fingers.

"The next taste of my juices is going to come from my hot, steamy cunt," Emma purred. She moved up until she was in the classic squatting position. Emma slipped her fingers down and gently peeled her lips apart, letting Jessica gaze at the pink shimmering display.

"Lick my cunt, make me cum, so I can drench your face."

Emma lowered down and felt the sizzle of pleasure as a hot, wet tongue slid between the spread. She lowered down further until her cunt was lightly pressed against Jessica's mouth, and Jessica went to work. Mmmm, Jessica was well versed in cunt licking, and Emma moaned as she felt herself climbing.

"Mmmm, you sure know how to please me, keep licking me, make me cum!"

Emma's request made Jessica eager to please, and she went at the hot cunt eagerly. Jessica was humping her hips up and down, the movement made the Ben Wa balls clack delightfully, the stimulation felt really good.

Emma moaned and started to slowly rock and rotate her hips, Jessica's tongue was sweeping all over her walls, then she positioned herself so her pink rock hard clit was directly over Jessica's mouth. She did indeed know what to do, and the tongue painted broad, sizzling sweeps all over her orgasm button.

"Yes, gonna cum, fuck, fuck YES!"

Emma went over, she could feel the tight clutch of her orgasmic spasms, dumping a healthy serving of her juices all over Jessica's cute face. She looked down, saw the bliss as Jessica drank deeply of her nectar.

"Now, let's get you all warmed up, Jess."

She had Jessica roll over into doggy style, her wrists still secured, and it was time to really take control.

Emma took out a few more items and lay them on the bed, in preparation. She plucked the Ben Wa balls out of Jessica, and swiftly slid them up her pink slide. Oh yes, they were well soaked and nice and warm from being between Jessica's tight walls. Mmmm felt so good, and she cupped the upturned cheeks and pulled them apart, her mouth moved in quickly, and hit the target.

FUCK, OH FUCK, Jessica moaned in absolute pleasure as Emma's hot, wet tongue started to dance across the tight rim, making her asshole twitch with lust-driven surges, it made her head spin. Emma settled in for a session of ass munching, she was hooked on giving and receiving, and it made her hot and bothered to see the effect she was having on Jessica, as she gasped in pleasure beneath Emma's lascivious mouthing.

Emma brought a finger up, and gently probed that tight little pucker, it felt virgin tight around her finger, oh yes, time to get her all ready. She brought the stainless steel butt plug up, and poised it against the tight hole, and started to push.

Jessica moaned, she felt the pressure against her tight little starfish, and she felt it, so big as it stretched her. She felt the maximum stretch of the flare, one more push, and it slid in, her ass gripped around the stem, and she was filled. Emma saw the purple jeweled base nestled between her ass crack, looked so sexy. Now, for the next part.

"Open your mouth, sweetie."

Jessica was expecting something else, and she blinked in surprise as a pink ball gag was fitted between her lips, and secured. Emma grinned, now it was time to add a little color to Jessica's tight, white ass.

She grasped the crop and got a good grip on it, this was going to be the first time she had used any kind of whip. Having been whipped by Anna after snooping through her things, she had an idea of how much pressure to apply, she didn't want to hurt Jessica, just add a little color to her sweet, white ass. Emma drew back her arm and swung.

WHACK!

Jessica let out a yelp, winced and a small gasp escaped through her gag as she felt the strike. She had been paddled by her dad when she acted up, he used a thin, whippy stick, so getting her ass whipped was not a new thing. But being naked and spanked was a new thing. She let out a moan into the ball gag as Emma drew back, and again:

WHACK!

A visible shiver ran through her and a small red spot appeared where the crop had landed. The muffled sounds of Jessica moved Emma onwards.

WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...

When Jessica's ass was warm and glowing, Emma tossed the crop aside, and ran her hands over the warmed cheeks, then ran her fingers down into Jessica's cunt. She was soaked, dripping with need.

Emma took her strap on and slipped a butt plug into her ass before she donned the strap-on. Mmmmm, the tight fit of the harness would keep her cunt filled with the Ben Wa balls, and her ass would stay well plugged. One more thing before mounting up, and she applied a healthy dollop of the warming lube to Jessica's clit. She saw Jessica's body, the shiver of pleasure as her clit felt the effects, Emma smiled, she'll cum like a train.

Oh yes, Emma could feel her butt plug rubbing against the Ben Wa balls, oh it was going to feel so good once she was in a fucking rhythm. Taking position, she nudged against Jessica's heated center and drove forward, Jessica's gagged sound as she penetrated. Gripping her hips, Emma drove in as deep as possible, her pelvis smacking against the warm glow of Jessica's freshly paddled cheeks.

Jessica's muffled cries of pleasure started to sound, every time Emma drove forward, the smack of her pelvis against the spanked cheeks made her lust roar, the sensations shot straight to her pussy. She started to hump her hips back towards the driving thrusts, eager for every cunt stuffing plunge.

Emma was as consumed by lust as much as Jessica, every time Emma humped forward, her ass clamped around the butt plug, and the Ben Wa balls were clacking together, being pushed deep up her fuckhole by the pressure of her butt plug. Her moans, grunts, and cries of pleasure were adding to the soundtrack of lust.

Jessica could feel her orgasm picking up speed, god, being restrained, butt plugged and gagged while she was shafted was turning her body into a giant storm of lust. Her clit felt like it was sizzling, the warming lube was really doing a number, her clit was bulging, swollen up, harder than ever before, reaching the boiling point.

She felt Emma's hands, then WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...WHACK, as Emma delivered two healthy hand smacks to each cheek of her ass. That did it, and Jessica's scream of pleasure was well gagged, as she went flying off the edge, her cunt was squirting like a fountain, spasms harder than ever before were making her holes pulse wildly, she felt was every cell in her body was cumming.

Emma felt her orgasm take her, MMMMMM, the feeling of the Ben Wa balls clacking away inside her, rubbing against her butt plug as she tumbled was amazing, and her pussy became just as wet as Jessica's, as she humped wildly at the supple body, letting out loud shrieks of pleasure as her bedroom became a private little chamber for two hot and horny teens, cumming together in a giant wave of pleasure.

groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers