Babysitter's Discovery Pt. 11

Story Info
Picking up on Jessica's suggestion.
1.4k words
4.66
13.4k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,844 Followers

Friday afternoon, gym class was over, and this time, Emma was going to make the move on Jessica Tilda. Jessica's whispered suggestion of last week had stayed in her mind, and now that she had tasted lesbian love, and had enjoyed it fully, she wanted to enjoy Jessica's charms and assets.

Without making it appear too obvious, she dawdled over changing and saw that Jessica was doing the same. As Jessica went into the showers, she saw the last two girls of the class were dressed and ready to leave. When they did, Emma scurried to the door and bolt locked it from the inside. Now, they would not be interrupted.

Emma entered the shower room, and saw Jessica in profile, under the showerhead. Mmmm, the way her breasts stood up, she saw Jessica's hands swirling gently around her nipples. Getting warmed up for me, Emma thought, well, I'm more than ready.

Emma glided over, the sound of the water covered her approach, and she pulled Jessica around to face her. She grabbed Jessica, pinning her against the wall, and she saw the lust on Jessica's face as Emma took control.

Emma purred, "Let's pick up from last time."

Emma had Jessica's arms pinned above her head. She wanted to be dominant, after being dominated by Anna, she was eager to try it on Jessica. Emma lowered her head, saw Jessica's left nipple, red and swollen up like a fat, juicy gumdrop, and she quickly latched her mouth around that inviting target. She nursed at her, feeling the nipple become a stiff, quivering tit, as she used her tongue to swipe all over it, feeling her pussy quiver with her quickly building desire.

Jessica let out a soft moan as Emma switched over to her right nipple, eager to get both nipples all stiff and excited. God, licking at Jessica was getting her really excited, and she brought one of her hands down, and cupped the fullness of Jessica's left D cup boob, gently tweaking and rubbing at the spit slick nipple.

Emma switched back and forth between her boobs, sucking and licking one while playing with the other, getting Jessica really warmed up. Emma started to rise, tattooing a line of kisses up, and up, until they were face to face, Emma pressed against her, she could feel her own nipples, as hard as Jessica's, pressing against the counterparts.

Jessica's face was flushed, and their lips came together in a lust-filled press, mouths opening and tongues rising up to play. Emma released her wrists, and her arms quickly wrapped around Emma, pulling her tight as their mouths tingled with tongue-filled swirls of passion.

Emma needed to get her mouth down, she hungered to taste another woman's juices, and she started on her way. A few more kisses to her boobs as she went lower, she felt Jessica's hand gently cradling her head as she continued. Her sounds of pleasure increased as she felt Emma's lips kissing their way down her belly, she started to let out little gasps, eager for what was coming next.

Emma swirled her tongue through Jessica's navel, then slipped out and down, running her tongue over the smooth flesh of her bare, well-waxed mound. Bare and bald, just like Emma's pussy. She felt Jessica's legs spread her stance, opening a clear path for Emma, and Emma did not disappoint.

Emma slid a finger over the opening, she cooed with pleasure as she felt the warm juices coating Jessica's lips and the louder moan from Jessica.

"Eat me, Emma, eat my hot little pussy!"

She could hear the pleading tone, just like Emma had pleaded with Anna to make her cum. Emma was ready, oh more than ready, and with her tongue leading the way, she pushed her face against the plump labial lips, and drove her tongue in, enjoying Jessica's loud cry of pleasure as she stuffed her tongue in a deep as she could go.

Emma felt a wash of juices flowing over her tongue. Mmmm, licking Jessica's hot, wet pussy was just as good as Anna's. Jessica's pussy juices had a lighter, almost fruit-like taste that Emma found delicious. She wriggled her tongue all around the inside, eager to get every drop as Jessica's purred and gasped with pleasure. After learning how to eat Anna's pussy, and with Anna eager to let her practice her pussy licking skills, she had been over every night, Anna was as lust-driven as she was, and they would lick each other to ecstasy, their cries of pleasure joining in a sexy duet, as they drank deeply of the copious flows of love liquid.

Emma smiled at the remembered images of the past week, and with her lesbian licking skills honed to a fine edge, she was going to give Jessica the licking of a lifetime.

Jessica was breathing in sharp little gasps, holy fuck, Emma was licking her box as no other lover had done so. Her first lesbian lover, Dianne Hodson, had seduced her when Jessica was 18, and Dianne was 20. Aside from licking her over and over, she had taken her virginity with the filling thrusts of her 9-inch dildo. After 6 months of wonderful loving, Dianne had gone off to college, and Jessica was fully lesbian, no boys need to apply. She had one short-time lover and had been looking for another when she set her sights on Emma. She knew Emma had a boyfriend, well, she could accept if Emma was Bi. The way Emma was licking her cunt, she had a skill that no other of her lovers, not even Dianne, had been as pleasure building.

Emma knew what she was doing alright, bringing her newfound lesbian talents to bear, her tongue carving sizzles of pleasure through the eager clasping walls, then bringing her tongue out, butterfly kisses to the clit, then back inside, making Jessica's juices run like a faucet.

Emma pulled back slightly, and moved in, teasing the hard, straining nub of Jessica's clit, she could feel Jessica's body tensed up, ready to explode. She pulled back, and looked up, saw Jessica's face looking down expectantly.

Emma growled, "Tell me, tell me you little slut, tell me what you want, beg for it!"

Jessica cried desperately, "Lick me, Emma, lick my clit, make me cum, I'm begging you, finish me off!"

That was all Emma needed, she drove two fingers into Jessica's tight grip, and attaching her mouth around the hard, bulging clit, she started to suck hard, just as her fingers hit the G spot, and she gave Jessica a G-spot polish.

Jessica was babbling, "Fuck, oh fuck, little sucking bitch gonna make me cum, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!" and her voice rose to a scream as she felt the orgasm racing like a tsunami at her.

Emma was ready, she closed her eyes, ready for it. She knew that Jessica was feeling the locking up, that squeezing urge, and then...ahhhhh, she felt the first squirt of Jessica's girl cum right across the bridge of her nose, another full blast all over her lips, Emma opened up and gulped down the third squirt as it flew into her mouth.

Jessica was squealing with pleasure as each squirt flew out, giving Emma the wettest, juiciest facial ever. After 8 full squirts, Jessica's legs were weak, and Emma cradled Jessica's body as she sank to the floor, her eyes dazed, her body still feeling little aftershocks.

Emma knew time was short, the school would be closing soon for the weekend. Her pussy was on fire, she sprawled back, spreading her thighs, wantonly masturbating to Jessica's gaze, pumping two fingers into her soaked pussy and rubbing her clit wildly, rubbing herself off and cumming with all the speed of an 18-year-old boy.

After rinsing off, Emma led Jessica out of the shower room, pulled her close, and cooed, "My parents are away for the night, how about you come over, say 7 PM, and let's give full vent to our desires? I have a wonderful collection of toys and other fun things for our pleasure."

Jessica had just had the most explosive orgasm of her life, and with Emma cooing to her to come back for more, she was like putty in her hands and eagerly agreed. Emma smiled, oh yes, Jessica was going to get such pleasure, and so for that matter, would she.

groomleader
groomleader
2,844 Followers