BabySitter's Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to give Alexia a startled look. I mean, this was her husband with his paw on another woman's breast.

"Don't be such a prude," she said with a giggle. "He only wants to see them. He mentioned earlier that you didn't have a bra which was why you had such a cute bounce when you walked."

I got an even bigger shock when Alexia walked up behind me and lifted my top straight up.

"Lift your arms," she said in a casual voice. "He's already holding them so you might as well let him see them."

"But -- but," I tried to protest but was simply over-ridden.

"Don't be silly. It's not as though he's going to do anything more than touch you a little. After all, I am right here, and he's not going to do anything I won't approve of."

The way Alexia explained it it sounded quite reasonable that I let my top be taken off, although I knew I shouldn't. The fact that I knew I shouldn't didn't help much when Alexia tossed it to one side. This was promptly followed up by Curt leaning down and capturing my breast with his mouth.

I have to admit that what followed was quite a pleasant and interesting episode. Curt stroked and tasted by breasts and it was pleasant -- exciting even. I'd never let a boy go anywhere this far before. A little bit of groping and then I'd be crying hands off. This time, with Alexia there as a support system, I was able to just relax and enjoy it. (As much as you can relax when a man's mouth is all over your breasts.)

I had to give him marks for one thing. Although Curt's hand was resting on my thigh he didn't try to go the grope, if you know what I mean. His hand just stayed right where it was. Something else I have to admit is that I was acutely conscious of where his hand was and how close it was to my groin. What would I do if he moved his hand? I had no idea, but was rather relieved when that situation didn't eventuate.

Curt lifted his head away from my breasts and swung me to my feet and just looked at me. My breasts were swollen and slightly flushed and my nipples were standing out. (Truth be told I suspect that my vulva was also flushed and swollen.)

"You are very lovely," Curt said, looking me over. "Isn't she lovely, sweetheart?"

Alexia made sounds of agreement and then made an appalling suggestion.

"Perhaps you'd like to see more of her?"

Curt simply inclined his head towards Alexia in a sort of half nod and my yoga pants fell down. They're yoga pants and they fit like a second skin and they do NOT fall down of their own accord. Alexia had simply taken hold of them and hauled them down, taking my panties with them, leaving me standing naked in front of Curt.

The heat in my face told me it was probably a bright red and I didn't know what to do.

"Alexia," I wailed, and she laughed.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm still here and he won't do anything but look and possibly touch you a little. Live dangerously for a few minutes."

There wasn't much else I could do unless I was prepared to kick up a big stink and it didn't seem worth it. True, Curt was looking me over, but Alexia was still very much in attendance. Curt pulled me back down onto his lap and started touching me again. The big difference was that the hand that had been on my thigh had slipped between them and was touching me very intimately.

It wasn't very long before it wasn't just my face that was hot. I was feeling hot all over and I was getting rather restless. What Curt was doing was an ongoing torment and I was going to call a halt to it very soon. Possibly in a couple more minutes.

Somehow or other those couple of minutes passed and I still hadn't called a halt. I'd been vaguely aware of Alexia tugging the yoga pants and my panties right off so I was really naked, but even that didn't make me call a halt. I was feeling delightfully wicked, and enjoying the feeling. It was slowly dawning on me just why Belinda let Andy play around with her.

When Curt swung me back onto my feet again I was hot and flushed and aroused and relieved and slightly disappointed. I just stood there for a moment, breathing hard and trying to regain my composure. Curt stood up and any composure I'd gained was promptly lost when he dropped his trousers. What Curt now had on display would have turned Andy green with envy and Belinda red with excited lust. My virginal eyes, not knowing any other samples to compare it to, just thought that it was too big.

Then I had a very nervous thought. Why was he bringing that thing into play?

"Ah, Alexia?" I said, the question unspoken but clearly there.

"Oh, I can't help you now that he's decided to go with it," Alexia said. "Once he's this ready he's the one in command. Enjoy."

"What!? But. . ."

"Well, dear, you have been leading him on a bit, now haven't you," she said, giving me a sweet smile. "Don't worry. I'm still here and can advise if needed."

Leading him on? Was she kidding me? I was so outraged at the inference I didn't know what to say. I just looked at her and then I lost the chance to say anything. Curt sat back down and pulled me around and down so I finished up sitting straddling him. Talk about sitting close. I could feel the length of his cock pressing along the length of my slit, leaning against it, my pudenda and his cock exchanging heat.

Curt held me like that with one hand on my back while he used his free hand to strip off his shirt and singlet. (Helped by Alexia, I noticed.) As soon as he was naked he was pressing me against him, moving slightly so my breasts were rubbing against his hairy chest, which was something else I'd never experienced before.

He held me like that for a couple of moments. I was just about to suggest that enough is enough and in this case enough was too damned much, but he acted first. His hands latched onto my bottom and he lifted me, still holding me firmly against him so I could feel his erection rasping along my slit. Then he lifted me that little bit too high and his cock slipped between my legs, just brushing against them.

"Alexia," Curt said and that was all.

Apparently that was enough for Alexia because she moved up behind me. Her hands slipped between my legs and I could feel her spreading my lips.

"Down, boy," she said with a giggle, and Curt started lowering me.

Alexia very casually steered his cock into position before releasing my lips and I'm sure my eyes were popping with shock as I felt myself close over this enormous cock.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," I said urgently, and was totally ignored.

I started giving an 'ah' of protest as he lowered me, with the 'ah' changing to a 'wow' when I found my virginity was gone. (Not too painfully. I'd been expecting it, sort of, and I guess that removed the surprise from the pain. A surprise pain is far worse than an expected pain, in my opinion, as you build the expected pain up to something enormous and then it's been and gone and you're relieved that it wasn't really that bad.)

It didn't stop with Curt popping my cherry, of course. I just seemed to keep on sinking down onto him with his cock going deeper and deeper into me. Now I was in the position of wondering just how far that thing had already gone and how much further was it going?

In hindsight I guess that it only seemed to take forever and go awfully deep into me. This was probably due to Curt taking it slowly, giving my virginal passage time to adjust and accept, with the result that the initial entry was a protracted affair. I just assumed that that long push meant extra cock and deeper penetration. (It did, but not as much as I feared.)

Curt finally came to a halt, his groin pressing firmly against mine, with his cock well and truly inside me. Now he just sat there, rubbing his chest against my breasts, and I could feel my nipples crinkling and reacting.

I just sat there, well and truly impaled. I didn't know what to do. I was the virgin here, after all. (Was is right. Not anymore.) There's knowing about sex and knowing about sex. I knew what happens. Hell, I'd seen Belinda going at it. I just didn't know what I was supposed to do and I was damned if I was going to ask.

Fortunately I didn't have to. Curt seemed to pull back a little and then push back in, but this time his entry was a lot more sure than the slow approach that he started with. It also kicked up some interest deep inside me. Then he did it again. And again.

It didn't take a genius to come to the awareness that I was now being properly fucked. The movement of his cock inside me was doing more strange things to me, and the sensations were going deeper. Then I gave a small scream as Alexia poked me in the ribs.

"You're supposed to bounce with him, girl," she told me. "Push to meet him when he thrusts into you. You'll find it makes it a whole lot better."

"I knew that," I said quickly. "I was just choosing not to."

"Really? Maybe you just need the right incentive."

The next thing I know her hands are digging into my ribs, tickling me, and I was twisting and turning and giggling and protesting and, as a side effect, bouncing like crazy on Curt's pole.

Alexia stepped back but I found that I was hopelessly trapped into bouncing, pushing to meet Curt as advised. I didn't dare not do it in case Alexia struck again. I hadn't known that you could tickle someone while they were being fucked.

Being fucked, I found, is one way to lose track of time. I had no idea if we were going for five minutes or fifty. All I knew was that Curt was driving into me, arousing me, raising me to new heights and keeping me there. He just seemed to go on forever.

The first clue I had to finding out that he was ready to finish off was when he twisted about, bringing me under him, bending back over the armchair. Then he started banging in at double speed, with me having to work overtime to keep up with him.

I was wound up tight, knowing something had to give, and then Curt was going crazy, jerking about in top of me, and then I climaxed and all I could think was wow.

Heading home afterwards I was feeling quite satisfied. I was no longer a virgin and it had been an interesting experience, albeit an involuntary one. I'd definitely have to discuss it with Belinda. On top of that I had a healthy pay packet from Alexia. I was pretty certain that it was shut-up money, although no-one had been crass enough to suggest that.

All-in-all it was an experience that would bear repeating if I could find a proper partner. Or should that be an improper partner?


12