Babysitter's Sister

Story Info
David is overwhelmed by a beguiling, leather-clad beauty.
1.4k words
3.31
23.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
13 Followers

Suzy is an 18 year old high school senior. She has a very activate babysitting service. She concentrates on the exclusive well-to-do neighborhoods. Cost isn't an issue for the folks there, quality care is; and Suzy is excellent with kids and very responsible. That's why she's in high demand.

One of her recently acquired clients is Mr. David Lewis. He's a quite wealthy financial exec. He's recently divorced with an adorable 4 year old boy. Suzy enjoys this sitting job because dad is a gem and his son, Sammy, is a fun little guy.

Tonight Mr. Lewis has a dinner date and Suzy has the sitting job. He is shaving when his cell rings. "Hi, Suzy."

"Hello, Mr. Lewis. I'm sorry to call so late but I got delayed at school so I'll be a little late."

"Oh, Suzy," he is obviously disappointed but she interrupts him, "But my older sister can be there like right now and stay till I get there. Maybe like 15 minutes. I'll come as soon as I can. Please, is that OK?" David is relieved and quickly agrees.

He's anxious about this first date after the divorce. He starts to finish getting ready, but a moment later hears a car roar up the circular drive, he looks outside to see a fire red Porsche. Not a common model but instead the very expensive, very sexy Carrera GT. "Hummm," he exclaims to himself suddenly stimulated. David watches expectantly until the driver swings open the door and ascends from the sports car's interior.

"Whoa," he gasps. Suzy's older sister appears to be a stunning knockout. HER hair is a rich ebony like Suzy's, only fuller and longer reaching down below HER waist. SHE is extremely tall and wears a loose fitting silver satin cape which conceals HER entire body except for HER boots. Striding sensually toward the entry to his house SHE disappears from view under the portico.

David thoughtlessly bounds down the steps and lunges for the door. In the next second he beholds a vision of overwhelming perfection. Just a few feet away stands a goddess, killer gorgeous and towering majestically on stiletto heels. "HELL-OHH, MIZ-TER LEW-UZ," SHE purrs alluringly, stepping inside and brushing by him. He stands dumbstruck, incapable of speech.

Turning he sees this diva swirl off the cape and casually toss it onto a lounge chair in his great room. SHE is sheathed in leather, jet black and superbly glossy. The skin fit catsuit flows over colossal curves without a wrinkle or pucker. HER scintillating ass cheeks are separated by a taut seam which is a sight that instantly arouses his cock. HER legs are soaring, obviously powerfully muscular yet shapely feminine.

His mind races, 'Is SHE an athlete, a fitness model, or, or...?'

"I AM DARA!" SHE calls back over a shoulder looking around the elegantly furnish room. David shuts the door and walks after HER. Suddenly SHE pivots and he looks up into a seductive grin on a breathtakingly beautiful face. Piercing emerald greens eyes with high arching brows makes him shiver with their intensity. A gloved hand slides onto his dress shirt and SHE states softly, "AND YOU'RE DAVIE."

"d, D, David," he stammers, unable to keep from glancing down at the enormously enhanced breasts projecting outward only inches from his face. He inhales the scent of the glistening leather stretched form-fit over their magnificence.

Shocked at his irreverence he tears his gaze from the massive tits and finds HER slyly smirking at him. He flushes with embarrassment and lust.

"SUZ WAS RIGHT," SHE coos,"YOU ARRR CUTE." Stepping back HER stare moves over his chest and downward to his groin. He realizes he's already erecting a tent in his slacks, and thrusts a hand into a pocket. SHE gives a slight, knowing chuckle and slowly licks the frosted surface of HER top lip then murmurs, "DARA THINKS YOU'RE A HUNK."

Fragrant black tresses swirl across his face as SHE rotates gracefully and strides over to the bar area. The sound of metal platforms and slender spiked heels cracking on the marble floor causes a tremor in his body. He wants this brazen beauty. He wants HER to take him savagely, a thought he's never had before.

"FIX ME A DRINK," he hears, seeing both HER hands slither flirtatiously over sleek hips and around on a curvaceous bottom.

"wa, Well my son is downstairs watching a movie, so, so I guess..."

"CREAM SHERRY," SHE orders bending down to touch one of HER boots, running a finger teasingly up the barbed shaft of the stiletto and twirling the spur. David's cock is out of control as SHE flexes back up, flipping HER cascading mane wildly about.

Staggering to HER side he reaches for a glass. DARA slides the palm of a glove along his arm then pulls it upward twisting him around to face HER. With outstretched fingers he is effortlessly shoved against the wall and HER bodacious bod is plastered onto his.

"I LIKE DAVIE," SHE states in a low, sultry drawl as HER knee presses directly onto his raging bulge. A hand grabs his hair and thrust his head out of HER immense cleavage and slams it into the wall, "BUT ARE YOU BIG ENOUGH FOR DARA?"

Caught completely off guard he is speechless, feeling his slacks being stroked forcefully.

"UHHH, MAYBE, BABY." Both his hips are grasped firmly then HER hands slide around onto his buns and he is pulled up into HER crotch. "SHOW ME MORE," SHE whispers easily lifting him and grinding on his surging package.

"Ohhhh," he moans pathetically as the tip of a tongue circles the lobe of his ear and his face is buried in between two mammoth mounds of leather-clad flesh. David Lewis has always been the alpha, in business, in marriage but now, suddenly he senses himself surrendering. He arches his back and SHE rides back and forth on his captured manhood.

"I"M GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU TONIGHT, DAVIE-BOY!" One of HER impossible long limbs glides around his waist pulling him away from the wall. He feels a sharp tingle in his butt as a spur rolls across both buns and deep down into his crack. Just as the pain starts, the doorbell rings.

"GET IT," SHE snarls unwrapping HERSELF from the quiver male and tossing him aside. Mindlessly David stumbles to the foyer. Gathering himself, he tugs his shirt tail out before opening the door. Suzy immediately speaks, "Mr. Lewis, I am so, so sorry. I just couldn't get away..."

Before he can respond a hand moves over his shoulder and DARA presses into his back.

HI, LITTLE SIS." rings in his ear and another hand grips one of his ass cheeks.

"Mz. Dara," the girl gushes, "You are my Queen. I love You," and Suzi curtsies, bowing her head deeply. Around the petrified male the amazon moves and cradles the pretty babe's face. Elevating it SHE leans and lays on a long, passionate kiss. Stunned is an understatement for what he feels of this provocative, incestuous act.

Eventually they end the embrace and SHE instructs, "THE BOY IS DOWNSTAIRS, CARE FOR HIM." Then abruptly SHE reaches back and gathers up David's tie and jerks him close to HER, "I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, HONEY, UPSTAIRS!"

"Yes, Mz. Dara," Suzi says softly, shuffling into the hallway and out of sight.

DARA's ass starts to swivel suggestively around on its target causing a pathetic groaning from HER horny victim. David attempts to caress the smoothness of black leather but his fingers are pushed away emphatically. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Stepping forward SHE spins, hands falling on glistening hips as DARA strikes a defiant pose. "I'M IN COMPLETE CONTROL, AREN'T I?"

He strives to muster resistance and disagree but its useless. In this moment, he realizes that SHE is and that has him desperately turned on. David mutters, "Yes, yes, Mz. Dara." mimicking Suzi.

"GOOD BOY." SHE responds, patting his cheek like he were an obedient child and adding, "NOW TEXT YOUR DATE AND DUMP HER. THEN GO TO MY CAR AND FETCH MY TOY BAG. ITS ON THE PASSENGER'S SIDE." He stares again in wonder at the black glossed, hour-glass shaped figure only feet away. Never has he desired anything more. Never has his cock ached for release so fiercely. How did he succumb to this seductress so quickly. Scarcely ten minutes ago he was preparing to come out of his shell, possibly commence a new romance. But now, now where was he headed. Into a fantasy world with a wickedly gorgeous domme?

"GO, NOW!" SHE hisses breaking his dazzled fog, "FIVE MINUTES, MY PET. I WANT YOU KNEELING BEFORE ME." With that tantalizing thought DARA saunters to the stairs and begins undulating upward. Every step screams sexual supremacy. David is lost. David is HERS.

neallowe
neallowe
13 Followers