All Comments on 'BabySitting'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good idea source for newer revenge story.......

I have a revenge story plan, because I read a similar story, where a single dad became friend of his 8-9 years old daughter's school mate's parents. He and the wife have a secret affair, so the husband watches the TV etc.. When I read that story 1.5 year ago I got a revenge story idea and this idea came back again...........

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
PEOPLE WHO LIVE DANGEROUSLY

should expect dire results. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Close

No blood (or developmental dependency) involved, so this is NOT Incest...But it is closer than it has to be. Sweetie in this story could be a next-door neighbor without any substantive change in the events. Having her be the sister of his dead wife is there JUST because it titillates some and irritates others!

OK...here is a hint...the author could have easily inserted a line where Sweetie mentioned that she and her hubby were trying for another child and was at her max fertility. Then, in the throes of orgasm, demand Our Hero's 'baby-batter!' That would have kicked the titillate/irritate quotient up yet another notch!

Not a bad little flasher, yet again. I would have preferred it plain!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a cheating story with his neigbor

she is now breaking her marriage contract

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A nicely written short story

A quick and fun read and yet it is erotic.

Well done and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is it his wife's sister or his brother's wife?

Either way, he's not a very cool guy. Small wonder the wife took off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To lickideesplit...

First off, the category title is incest/taboo, and I think banging your ex-wife's married sister is taboo. Second, the story clearly indicated that she was an ex-wife and not a late wife.

I thought it was a nice, quick little read. Obviously, SIL isn't getting what she needs at home. There's more to be developed here, I think.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Ok clarification - Lickideesplit is correct as there is no taboo with a sister-in-law. No blood-ties involved, although it may affect some reader's sensibilities. The sex was fairly innocent (tongue-in-cheek); and spontaneous.

Overall a good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

So a divorced husbands fucks his married ex-sister-in-law with four kids in the house and her husband working overtime. Is this supposed to be something hot? I'm sorry. It does nothing for me. Except feel anger at those who like it.

FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Betrayed - I loved it.

To MattBlackinUK - stop anonymously trolling Lickidee, you gutless fucking turd.

To the author, thanks for the output. Stories all got a little twist.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good source for revenge stories!

@ Betrayedbylove You are right, but the clueless stories are good source for revenge story. I wrote more revenge stories from clueless husband stories. You wrote me good critic for "The Two Wimps" (Storiesonline.net), which story idea origined from a clueless husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Innocent...

I have to say it is a lot more innocent than others I've read but its still nice to read. ... :-)

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Not funny

What are you trying to say; that adultery is okay if it's unplanned and just sorta happens? Only the moral and principled can commit adultery; it's just shit happening when you just don't care?

We don't know if Nick is his brother or not, but even if he isn't his brother; they just shit on him from a great height. As easily as Faye found her inner slut, it looks like their marriage is over.

mjameson5mjameson5over 8 years ago
Great Read

Splitaces is a dick. If you dont like that story, then piss off instead of being a little good 2 shoes. It's in the category 'Taboo' so why are you reading it if you get offended.

Great read, despite what some idiots think.

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 8 years ago
You're reading porn you idiot!

I understand the concept of belittling someone's work to make yourself feel superior. It shows that you're a simple minded bully, but I understand. What I don't understand is someone making moral judgments about a story that is clearly written on a porn site, and is in a catigory about wives performing sexual acts. These types of people are clearly hypocites! I myself haven't published any of my work on this site, but I can truly say I wish the administrators of the site could bane comment writers who do so without making an effort to critique the story and not its content.

That being said, I found the story rushed, without enough character development. Was their any prior sexual tension, what were the two of them thinking, etc. the thing that I found poor about this telling, was the fact that she was wearing pajama bottoms, and yet his suddenly exposed cock just magically slipped into her pussy!?!? Umm what? Obvious continuity flaws distroy an otherwise good story. Minus one for rushing and too short, minus two for the continuity flaw. Two stars for what could have been a fun little romp, and potentially the beginning of a much longer story or series! You waisted your chance.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Your usual

Rape fantasy from the.king of rape literature.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Guys a traitor for fucking his brother's wife, he needs to lose an eye

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

What a low life. Can't imagine why his wife left him but seems like he has the morals of an ally cat. The best thing about this story is that it's short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous