All Comments on 'Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 04'

by Cinnyperez

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Busted, finally. I was beginning to think Ashley was an idiot. It was getting a little strange how "clueless" she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh she's in it for a ride. I think he is using her...obviously. She is being delusional

And is going to end up not only breaking her heart but might also break up a family .

Can't wait to read what happens next. I also suspect the wife knows

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comment, Jasmine is completely delusional. I feel kinda sorry for her because she is going to get hurt, badly. But she knew what she was getting into, fucking a married man almost twice her age. What he said to about her making him whole (AFTER he said he loves his wife & son), she twisted it around to mean he loved her & wanted her more than his wife. He's just telling her what she wants to hear....or she's only hearing what she thinks she wants to hear. I think Ashley should use this vacation to announce baby #2....put Jasmine in her place. I'm SO beyond ready for Ashley to fight for her man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I re-read this story and I don't know why I get this feeling that Ashley was aware about the affair since the beginning. I think both husband and wife are on this. Jasmine as I said before is delusional and is hearing what she wants to hear. I can't wait for the drama to unfold...I think Ashley should show Jasmine who the boss lady is....Kids can't compare to women who know exactly how to get it right :-P ;-) I can't wait for Ashley yo boss up and shoe her man his place too.

funtimes6969funtimes6969almost 3 years ago

A great story but left us on tender hooks!! More ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hooked,I hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel bad for jasmine I know what their doing is wrong but she's young and she thinks he loves her but he's taking advantage of her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel bad for jasmine she's being used and taken advantage of by a older man who should know better she's young and she thinks she's in love it's not her fault he's cheating on his wife

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 2 years ago

I have never read a story where I wanted a another person to join in until now. I'm super sad that this doesn't seem to have another part coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series! Needs another chapter, where he knocks Jasmine up and Ashley cleans them out. Then, she can find a real husband, not just a whoremaster...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinnyperez@Cinnyperez
Thank you to all of my long-time readers and new readers for reading, following, and for your feedback and support. Thank you all for your patience during my periodic gaps in writing. Since getting married, I've struggled a bit with the idea of publicly releasing such intimat...