Babysitting... And Sitting and More Ch. 05

Story Info
Jasmine discovers that actions have consequences.
12.6k words
4.75
18.8k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

*****

Every muscle in my body was frozen in space and time as if I was a prehistoric cavewoman encased in ice. The only sign I was alive was the thundering beat of my heart which was threatening to burst out of my chest.

My eyes flicked from the window to Mr. Jennings and back to the window and back to Mr. Jennings. Having stowed himself back in his pants, he was running his hands over his dark hair, trying to smooth the unruly locks back into place. They'd fallen over his forehead and eyebrow during the course of bending me over at the back of his SUV. He had no idea of the deep shit we were in.

I tried to speak to warn him of what I'd seen, but my jaw felt like it was wired shut. He grazed his fingertips under my chin before turning on his heels and walking toward the cabin. My muscles suddenly came alive, but it was too late as I reached out to him in vain to stop him from going inside where certain death awaited...or at least divorce.

Mr. Jennings stopped and stooped down by the bags I'd dropped. A stack of paper plates had bounced free and an orange had rolled far enough away that he had to lean out to reach it and nearly fell over in the process. Once he had the bags' contents loaded back up, he hoisted them up in one hand and slung the bags over his shoulder. Once again, he was headed toward the cabin. I reached out again, but he was already out of reach. I could've called out to him. Should've called out to him. But I did nothing.

He bounded up the steps and disappeared inside. My entire body clenched up as I waited for the screaming. I took a step backwards toward the SUV until my back was pressed against the side of it and debated climbing into the back. I hated confrontation and hoped he'd be able to keep his wife from coming outside to gouge my eyes out.

The first few seconds of waiting turned into several more seconds. I wondered whether I was too far away to be able to hear what was happening inside. Or...maybe she'd ambushed him as soon as he went in and had killed him. Right now, she was probably waiting for me to wander in so she could do the same. An image of Mrs. Jennings standing over Mr. Jennings's body with a bloody axe flashed through my mind.

Just when I couldn't take the suspense any longer, Mr. Jennings appeared in the doorway. He cupped his hands around his mouth, "Hey Jasmine, can you bring in those other bags?"

Other bags? What about his murderous wife?

I nodded slowly and leaned into the back of the SUV. I pulled the remaining bags from the back, taking care to grab the box of pasta that had spilled free. My chest warmed as I thought back to how I had been holding onto it for dear life just minutes before. I turned with the bags and steadied myself before stepping slowly toward the cabin. Mr. Jennings had disappeared back inside. I still hadn't heard any screaming coming from within. It didn't make any sense. I'd seen the movement of the curtains at the window. It wasn't my imagination. It was her.

I placed my foot through the doorway before passing my torso through just in case Mrs. Jennings was waiting for me. When my head passed through the doorway, I didn't see either Mr. or Mrs. Jennings. I carried the bags toward the far side of the living room to drop them off in the kitchen. The bags nearly slid out of my hands as I rounded the corner. Mrs. Jennings was standing in the middle of the kitchen. She smiled and mumbled something while pointing at the bags. She was holding a half-eaten orange in her other hand, and I assumed that's what was stuffed in her mouth.

"You can set those on the counter," Mr. Jennings said, walking up behind me. I flinched when he placed his hand on my lower back. Mrs. Jennings had turned her back and was pushing groceries aside on the counter to clear space. I approached with caution and sat the bags on it before spinning on my heels and sprinting out of the kitchen.

I continued across the living room and into the hallway on the other side. There was a bathroom on the right and a small bedroom on the left. Inside the bedroom were two glass nightstands framing a queen-size bed and a small closet with a mirrored sliding door. At the end of the hallway was a door that was slightly ajar. I walked down to it and poked my head in. It was a larger bedroom, and Alex was asleep in the middle of the bed. His tiny size made the bed look bigger than it was. I quietly slipped in and sat on the edge of the bed. His mother was so lucky to have such a beautiful child and amazing husband. I swept Alex's blonde hair back across his forehead. He snorted but kept sleeping peacefully. I sat for another moment then went to take a shower before returning to Alex who had rolled over but was still asleep. I laid down on the bed next to him. My eyelids felt like there were weights attached to the ends. It had been a long day literally and figuratively. Outside the window next to me, the last whispers of daylight were fighting a losing battle against the encroaching nighttime sky. My eyelids slipped down once. Twice. And then I was gone.

I felt myself being shaken awake. I was somewhere at the edge of sleep but knew I couldn't have been asleep long. As I struggled to come to, my mind grappled to remember where I was. As I opened my eyes, a pair of bare breasts were hanging just above my face. As my eyes widened, I realized they belonged to Mrs. Jennings who was standing over me next to the bed. She was wearing royal blue bikini bottoms with sea foam striping and was holding the matching top. She smiled as I scooted away from her across the bed and sat up.

"The hot tub is ready." She motioned with her thumb over her shoulder which caused her sizeable breasts to jiggle. The last time I'd seen her bare-chested was the night I caught her fucking Mr. Jennings on their couch. I wasn't able to see much at the time because Mr. Jennings had his face buried in her tits. Seeing them now up close and unobstructed, I had to admit they weren't bad at all given her age and the fact that she'd had a kid. They sat fairly high on her chest despite their size and were capped with rosy pink nipples. After everything that had transpired earlier in the day, it was completely disorienting having her standing next to the bed topless and grinning at me.

I shook my head trying to piece together the day. Getting fingered by her husband in the front seat. Getting bent over by him while she was inside the cabin. Getting caught by her.

I scooted further across the bed until I was able to slide off the far side and put the bed between us. I momentarily glanced down at Alex who continued to nap.

"Oh, he'll be fine," Mrs. Jennings said. "We'll get him up for dinner after we take a dip." She stepped to the edge of the bed and stretched out her free hand. I eyed it like a snake that would sink its fangs into my forearm if I reached for it. It was tough to tell what was hidden behind the golden smile that was stretched across her face. I couldn't understand why she hadn't blown up and confronted me about fucking her husband. Whatever her angle was, it couldn't be anything good. But for the time being, there was nothing else to do except play along.

"Sure, I'll go grab my suit," I said, taking her hand and allowing her to lead me to the doorway. I stepped quickly down the hall before she had a chance to put an axe into my back.

When Mr. and Mrs. Jennings had invited me on this trip, I didn't know how much swimming I'd be able to do, but Mrs. Jennings had told me to pack a swimsuit. I'd packed two. One was a fairly conservative black two-piece. The top covered most of my chest and was accented with a small bow in the middle while the bottom sat high on my hips and had a side-tie. The other suit was a fire-engine red one-piece that scooped so low that any amount of jostling threatened to pop my nipples into view. The bottom was barely there and was cut almost into a thong style. I'd only planned to wear it if I got some alone time with Mr. Jennings.

I slipped into my black bikini and made my way to the hot tub, following the sounds of Mr. Jennings' muffled voice and Mrs. Jennings' cackling. I prayed that I wouldn't find him balls deep in her and inhaling her cleavage again.

I made my way through the cabin to the sliding glass door at the rear of the cabin. Mr. Jennings was sitting in the hot tub with both arms spread out and resting on the edge. Mrs. Jennings was sitting next to him--thankfully with her top on. She was leaning into him and cradling a glass of iced clear liquid. Judging from the Jose Cuervo bottle behind them, my guess is that she wasn't drinking ice water.

The door let out a loud shriek as I slid it open, drawing Mr. and Mrs. Jennings' eyes in my direction. "Jasmine!" Mr. Jennings called out, raising his arms above his head with his palms turned toward me.

Mrs. Jennings raised her glass toward me. "Want a drink?"

"She's underage." Mr. Jennings lowered his arms. I couldn't help noticing he only put one arm back on the edge of the tub, effectively preventing me from sitting next to him and sharing an arm. It pricked my heart to see him do that, but given our predicament, it was probably best I stayed as far from him as possible.

Mrs. Jennings elbowed him in the ribs. "Don't be a baby. Her mom's not here, and it's not like she's driving anywhere." She turned back to me and raised her eyebrows. "Drink?" I bit my lower lip and looked back and forth between her and Mr. Jennings. "Oh, come on. Just one little drink," she said. "One drink. It'll be fine."

She wasn't my peer, but the pressure felt just as intense. "Uhh...sure, I guess. Maybe just a small one."

Mrs. Jennings let out a loud whoop and climbed out of the hot tub, setting her drink on the side. The way the water cascaded off her body made it look like she was an actress in a movie moving in slow motion. I quickly averted my gaze when I realized I was staring.

When she moved around the side of the tub, I saw that there was a two-liter bottle of 7up behind her. I hesitated at the edge of the hot tub wringing my hands and twisting my toes against the deck.

"Come on in, Jasmine," Mr. Jennings waved his arm toward the tub.

I inched forward slowly while Mrs. Jennings made my drink. I half expected her to lace it with poison. I stepped into the tub on the far side opposite Mr. Jennings. The warm water felt like stepping into a tub full of warm velvet. The day's tension had collected in every muscle in my body and was now coming out. My legs turned to jelly with every inch further I stepped into the tub, and I had to grip the side of the tub to keep from falling. Mrs. Jennings walked around to my side and passed me my glass. She returned to her own glass and stepped back into the tub letting Mr. Jennings drape his arm across her shoulders. I took a sip of my drink, accepting my fate if it really was poisoned. The alcohol immediately burned my throat and my nostrils and made me cough.

"Too strong?" Mrs. Jennings had a genuine look of concern.

I shook my head and smiled while tipping my glass in her direction. If I didn't die from poison, I was going to have the lining of my throat burned out.

Mrs. Jennings engaged me in conversation about all things related to me: my post-high school plans, my childhood, my mom, my hobbies, my boyfriend, my favorite shows. For her part, she seemed truly interested in me, hanging on my every word like a person watching a Broadway show. It created an incredible discordance in my brain for someone to apparently have such a favorable view of me even though they'd caught me having sex with their husband. I couldn't detect an ounce of malevolence from her.

A low cry emanated from within the house. Alex had woken from his nap. I sat my drink on the side of the hot tub and started getting out of the tub.

Mrs. Jennings swatted her hand at me. "No, I'll get him." She sat her drink down. "I have to go get dinner started anyway."

When she had passed through the sliding glass door and disappeared into the house, I heard a gentle splash behind me. Before I could turn around, I felt Mr. Jennings press up against me, pushing my body against the side of the hot tub. His hands slid up along my hips and onto my torso. I took in a sharp breath of air as his hands slipped up onto my breasts, squeezing them through my top. When his lips sank onto the side of my neck, my head flopped back onto his shoulder.

This man drove me wild. Even as his marriage and possibly our safety hung in the balance, I wanted him touching me. I needed him touching me. I didn't want to be anywhere else. But as much as I didn't want to ruin this moment, he needed to know what I knew.

"Uhh...Mr. Jennings, I have to tell you something."

"Hmmmm," he groaned against my neck as he lifted my bikini top and seized my bare breasts beneath the water.

Mr. Jennings' hard cock was pressing through his trunks against my ass cheeks. I responded to it by leaning into his hands while pressing my ass back against him. "Umm...do you remember earlier when we were outside at the SUV?" The question sounded completely absurd out loud and made me cringe to have asked it.

Mr. Jennings shifted his mouth so that it was against my ear. "How could I forget?" Tingles raced along my spine as I felt his warm breath.

"I think...mmmmm...I think...," it was tough to speak despite the gravity of what I was about to tell him. "I think Mrs. Jennings might have seen us."

Mr. Jennings' hands shot up to my shoulders, and he spun me around so fast that I had to grab the side of the hot tub to avoid falling down into the water. "What do you mean you think she might've seen us?" His eyes were wide and wild.

"Well...we--we--"

Mr. Jennings shook my shoulders. "We what?"

"Well...it was after we finished...uhh..."

"Jasmine! What did you see?"

"After we finished, I looked over at the cabin, and I saw the curtain move," I said quickly, trying to get the words out before I lost my nerve.

"The curtains moved?" Mr. Jennings spoke with a tone that suggested he didn't believe what I'd just said.

"It was only for a moment, but they definitely moved."

Mr. Jennings let go of my shoulders and stroked his chin with one hand. He gazed down into the bubbling water, and his eyes went out of focus. Several long moments of silence followed. Just when I was about to speak, he lifted his eyes toward the cabin. "But you didn't actually see Ashely?" he said, still looking toward the cabin. "You only saw the curtains move?"

"No, but what else could it have been?"

"What else could it have been?" The pitch of Mr. Jennings' voice had gone up an octave. "Are you kidding? It could've been anything. It could've been the wind. It could've been Alex. Ashley might've brushed it just walking past the window."

Those things were all possible, but the most likely explanation is that he was in denial. I folded my arms across my still-exposed chest. "But Mr. Jennings--"

"No, stop it, Jasmine. There's no way she saw us. You have no idea how jealous she is." When I turned my head away from him, Mr. Jennings put his hands on my cheeks. His touch was gentle but firm. "If she ever caught us...she'd probably kill you." My eyes widened and I tried to shrink back from him. "And me too," he said with a chuckle before letting my head go. It was difficult to tell whether he was being serious.

He turned and waded to the other side of the tub before getting out. Even though my brain was still trying to process our conversation and what it meant for me and Mrs. Jennings, I couldn't help admiring the way the water rolled off his flexing back and shoulder muscles as he hoisted himself out of the tub. He scooped up what was left of the drinks and disappeared into the cabin, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I agreed with Mr. Jennings that his wife seemed like the jealous type that might kill a rival. He might've been joking, but nothing about this was funny.

I climbed out of the hot tub and collected my glass before joining him inside.

After getting myself changed, I played with Alex in the living room while his mom fixed us spaghetti with homemade sauce. Mr. Jennings sat in one of two recliners in the room and laid himself back while watching ESPN Sportscenter. His arms were folded behind his head, and his face had a contented smile as if he didn't have a care in the world. It singed my nerves to see him so relaxed while I was stressing about our affair. We were in it together, but it seemed to be the furthest thing from his mind.

Dinner was delicious. Even Alex got at least half of it into his mouth. I had no idea Mrs. Jennings was such a great cook. I could add that to the list of things I was jealous of.

I ran a warm bath for Alex after dinner while Mr. Jennings cleared the table and loaded our dishes into the dishwasher. I put Alex back down for the night after his bath. When I got back out to the living room, Mr. and Mrs. Jennings had shifted to the couch. Mrs. Jennings' head was just low enough that it looked like she might've been blowing him. An action movie was playing on the TV, but I didn't recognize it. Her head popped up when I walked into the room. Mr. Jennings' cock was still in his pants.

"Hi Jasmine," Mrs. Jennings said. "Join us?" She was smiling, and her voice was light.

I'd been gradually coming to grips with the fact that Mr. Jennings had been right about what I'd seen at the cabin window. There was no way she'd ignore catching us, and it was just as unlikely that she was putting on an act of being nice all evening just to hatch some devious plan in the future. I'd gotten a good scare, and I should've taken it as a sign that I should stop fooling around with her husband. Or at the very least, going forward, Mr. Jennings and I needed to be more discreet. But even though we'd dodged a bullet today, I wasn't thrilled with the idea of spending the rest of the night on the couch with them.

"Actually...uhh...I'm kinda tired. I was gonna go to bed." I was already backpedaling away from the room before they could protest.

Mr. Jennings sat up and twisted to look over the back of the couch. "Aww, are you sure?"

I nodded and continued moving toward the hallway and out of the room. Once I'd broken view of the couple, I spun around and retreated to my room. I fell onto the bed face first and stretched out. The weight of the day quickly started pulling me into sleep, and I was out before I realized it.

I woke up the next morning with the sun streaming through the window blinds I'd neglected to close the night before. It took every ounce of strength to push myself up off the bed. I cracked my door and poked my head into the hallway. Silence. Mr. and Mrs. Jennings' door was closed. I shut my door and stripped out of my clothes before going to the door again. Seeing that the coast was clear, I skipped across the hallway and into the bathroom.

I cranked the shower water up as hot as it would go and stepped in after a cloud of steam had built up. Feeling the water wash over me was like letting the last remnants of the previous day's memories wash away from my mind and down the drain. I was ready to start the new day with a fresh slate.

I shut off the water and flipped back the shower curtain. I let out a loud shriek at the sight of the person on the other side.

Mrs. Jennings was standing in the middle of the bathroom. One arm was wrapped around her waist, and the other was propped under her chin. She had a half smile and an expression that suggested mild amusement. I staggered backwards, but the cool tile wall of the shower against my ass cheeks meant that there was nowhere for me to flee.

Mrs. Jennings' eyes traveled the length of my naked body. "You really do have a great body," she finally said. "I see why he likes fucking you."